LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a binge purge cycle and I have no idea how to break the binge purge cycle

First thing I would suggest is instead of throwing it all away, box everything up and just put it away somewhere. It gets it out of the way, but you don’t end up losing it all.

The big thing with the binge-purge cycle is it just takes time to get over and get used to being ABDL. It’s not an easy thing by any means, but it gets easier over time.

• Like 1

Unfortunately until you accept yourself as an ABDL there is not a lot that can be done about the ups and downs of binge and purge cycles.  During a strong purge cycle even a locked closet door is not safe.  

You need to identify why you are purging.  Is it guilt?  Is it an inability to accept your desire to wear diapers?  Is it an unaccepting partner?  Once you identify the cause then you can attempt to start to work towards a solution.  Only you know what triggers this up and down ride.  It is up to you to make the ride more smooth.

What Mark and Smash are trying to say is that there are ways that work more effective and there are ways that work less effective. Usually people deal with things differently and no one case is the same. There may be no right answer for you but there are personal experiences that you may find adequate. 

The more information you provide for YOUR individual issue, the better you can be helped. That's what this community is known best for. Helping and supporting others!

Wearing around others can be unnerving at the best of times, when I started my journey some "social lubricant" was always at play which usually made things a bit easier. Have music or background noise to help cover any percieved or actual noises, (99% of the time you are the only one that hears it, and it is only because you are hyper-aware) Depending on your situation with diapers you could also try using cloth backed or pullups. 

Coming to terms with Ic or fetishes can be hard, you may feel at times that your only identity is your fetish or ic. You ARE normal and your ARE ok! And this does not define who you are. Once you believe that, the rest is a walk in the park.

16 hours ago, Brandon Ward said:

I feel very uneasy around people when it comes to wearing diapers 

Do your desires demand you wear diapers all the time?  I know for me that is the case.  If not, then only wear your diapers when alone and you have me time.  When are you purging your diapers?  After a sexual release?  What specifically triggers the purge?  I was not trying to be unsupportive I just need to know more to give you more advice.

• Like 1

I know for me personally before I was honest with myself and accepted my need to be diapered I would almost always purge either after a sexual release or when my wife found it impossible to accept me wearing diapers.  I used to be ashamed about the fact that wearing diapers made my wife feel unwanted and disgusted.  I was always fighting an uphill battle I was never going to win until I just accepted that I will never stop wearing diapers.  Thankfully my wife also decided to accept my need to be diapered otherwise I would be divorced now.

3 hours ago, Brandon Ward said:

I’m not sure what triggers the purge cycle of diapers 

So I guess we may understand it is not sexual release, then? Could it be shame and embarrassment? That's difficult to get over. But it can be done.

It could be shame and embarrassment that’s difficult to get over and I’m not honest with myself and accepting my need to wear diapers I always purge when my friend found it impossible to accept me wearing diapers I feel ashamed about the fact that wearing diapers made my friend feel unwanted and disgusted I’m always fighting an uphill battle I’m not gonna win until I accept that I will never stop wearing diapers and my friend will never accept my need to wear diapers 

13 minutes ago, Brandon Ward said:

I’m not sure what break that mental block and deal with it healthy means 

Consider reaching out to a therapist or sex therapist about this. They can and will be able to help you work through what is causing you to get caught up in this cycle and how to get out of it. When looking for a therapist just be sure that they are licensed and that you are comfortable around them. If you don't want to talk to a professional about this then that's ok. However, I would highly recommend you listen to Episode 15 of the Love in Brief Podcast which is about breaking the binge and purge cycle.

Link Here: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/love-in-brief/lib-15-breaking-the-binge-48Tn9Xl0qRo/

Potty training...

How you were potty trained is the reason why you got binge plunge cycles. You want to wear diapers on one end but your mental reinforcement of potty training telling you that its all bad on the other end.

Your gunna have to remember how your parents(or whoever) potty trained you and try to overcome that thing later.

Good luck!

15 hours ago, Brandon Ward said:

I don’t have any money to reach out to a therapist or a sex therapist 

Sometimes you can get free therapy from training clinics at Universities. How training clinics typically work is that the actual therapy is provided by PhD students who are supervised by a licensed therapist. Obviously this isn't an option for everyone because there isn't always a training clinic nearby, but it is something worth possibly looking into.

The nice thing is that without any professional help you can still end the binge-purge cycle with self-reflection and mindfulness. Keep working at it, find support and seek advice from those in this community, and you'll be able to move past this.

I hope you found that podcast helpful