LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone tried the Forsite AM-PM diapers from Walmat.ca

Hi, It is so hard to find a great plastic backed diaper in Northern BC. I saw that Walmart has the Forsite AM-PM diapers on their website and that they can be ordered on line and shipped to the closest store. Has anyone tried them and how do they rank compared to the Abena L4 (my fav) or the Tranquility ATN. I was super excited to see that I could have them sent to the store and pick them up.

I have used them and have to say they are a very absorbant diaper, I ordered directly from the main distributor www.agecomfort.com I hsve found the betterdry or crinklz works better for me at night as I am a side sleeper 

I think the new Forsite Under the Sea diaper is the same diaper, just with a colorful design.  If so, I've used the Under the Sea diaper and like it a lot.  It holds a lot and fits me well.

Consider getting a bag of the Forsite AM-PMs to see how you like them.  I don't care much for Abenas or Tranquility, and haven't worn them in years; so I have no idea how they rate compared to the Forsite diapers.  But I'd bet that they are in the same league as the Abenas or Tranquility.  

That's an odd name for a diaper. As in, the 'forsite' to know you're gonna load your pants?

I like the Under the Sea ones. I haven't tried them; I just mean I like the idea. A print diaper for incontinent people, as if to say this doesn't have to be miserable and it's okay to find accept it for what it is AND to even find some fun in it if you want to. I think that would be a revolutionary attitude adjustment for people who need diapers and the people who care for them.

All the mainstream brands (Depend, etc.) market themselves primarily for being discrete, and there's nothing wrong with wanting discretion (I do, too), and having a printed diaper isn't the same as not being discrete, it's just that the motivation behind the desire to be discrete is that, whether you feel it or not, it's something to be ashamed of. A print doesn't say "don't be discrete;" it just says "it's nothing to be ashamed about - here, you can even have a little fun with it."

I have tried them, but absorption speed seems to be quite mediocre. Had leaks overnight. So far best results with Betterdry, Northshore Megamax, and Seni Quattro w booster (Northshore or a simple Huggies).