LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Unwanted Second Childhood

Ishigreensa

Laura wanted her to act like a little kid, so she was certainly doing that asking to go potty and doing a potty dance.  That was not something to be mad about, nor would she purposefully make her pee her diaper.  She smiled at her and nodded.

"Okay, but you need to let mommy help so it doesn't rip, or we'll have to go out to the car with you naked on your bottom to get you a diaper, and put it on where everyone can see.  You don't want that, do you?"

She then walked her little one towards a stall with the intent to help her out of the diaper, but she wasn't particularly fast.  She really didn't care if her little one had a little bit of an accident as that would be an excuse to put her in a pull up at home even she was a good little girl like they had discussed.  But if she did manage to hold it, then she would praise her as if she was a little child just the same, and she would give her panties at home.

Ayumi pulled Laura as fast as she could to the stall while blushing like crazy. She kept on doing her little potty dance making the woman's job of untaping her diaper harder. Without thinking she went to untape it herself when the lady didn't move fast enough for her. Ayumi had forgotten to shut the stall door allowing everyone in the bathroom to see what was happening. 

Laura smacked her little hands and looked into her eyes sharply.

"What did I just tell you, Ayumi?  Do you want to go butt naked under your skirt to the car to get a diaper put on you in full view of everyone that can see the car?" she scolded her this causing her to pause in helping her get the diaper off.  "Because if you rip the diaper, that is exactly what will have to happen since I don't have any diapers with me to change you into here."

She waited for an answer before she continued to help her not caring if she peed in her diaper or not.

"But need potty !" Ayumi whined as she was getting dangerously close to having an accident. She unlike the woman didn't care if the diaper ripped only if she had an accident. The thought of being seen butt naked was not one she liked but was sure if she had an accident it would still happen out in the parking lot. Ayumi waited for Laura to hurry up and untape the diaper for her.

Laura continued to wait.

"I want an answer, or I will not undo the diaper until I get one.  Now, do you understand or not?" Laura was being strict and sort of hoped she would pee her diaper at least a little bit so she could have a reason to treat her more like a little kid.

"Yes mommy" Ayumi told Laura as she continued to do her little potty dance. Just as the woman seemed ready to untape it her bladder gave up. She burst into tears again as she began to use the diaper not five feet away from the toilet. Ayumi soon finished peeing but by now her diaper was sagging quite a bit below her dress.

Laura sighed.

"Honey, I didn't tell you to pee the diaper.  I just wanted an answer because you were really close to disobeying me, honey."

She hugged her little kid.

"Come on, let's go do the shopping.  I'll put you in the cart so no one sees that you peed your pants, okay?"

She then took her little one back to the sinks and washed both their hands, and then took her out to the cart and put her in the child seat.  She just barely fit, but at least no one could get a really good look at her diaper.  Her dress did ride up some, so she probably felt a little more uncomfortably exposed, and probably thought people could see her diaper, but since no one would be paying close attention to her, most people would not see the wet diaper.

Laura then continued on with the shopping.

"We'll change your diaper at home," she whispered to Ayumi as she went on to see what meat they should get.

"Noo !" Ayumi cried as she fought against Laura putting her in the child seat of the cart. She squirmed around not liking the feeling of it or her wet diaper one bit. Thankfully the woman hadn't buckled her in so she began trying to get out of it. Ayumi was putting up quite a scene as she refused to continue shopping unless she had some clean undergarments to replace her soggy diaper.

Laura picked Ayumi up and held her at eye level.

"Are you going to stop making a scene?" she asked her.

When it appeared that she was not going to stop, Laura pulled the girl back to the toilets and then into a stall.

"You can't have to pee again, so what in the world is wrong with you?" she asked her.

"No like wet diapee" Ayumi told Laura as she wanted out of her used diaper now. She didn't care that she was making a scene only that she was uncomfortable. If she was changed she would at least stop fussing over being in the wet diaper. Ayumi continued to squirm trying to make the diaper fall off her body.

Laura sighed.

"Alright, stop throwing a fit.  We'll take your diaper off for now, but you better not pee until we get home because you won't have a diaper on until we at least get back into the car."

She then pulled down the little girl's skirt and started to undo the diaper.

Ayumi pointed to Laura's purse as her diaper was removed. She hoped the woman still had her panties in it. Even if she didn't she was glad to be out of the soggy diaper. Ayumi was certain no one would notice her lack of undergarments while riding in the cart.

Laura shrugged when she pointed at the purse and shook her head no.

"I don't have anything to put on you in my purse," she told her.  "All the clothes are in the car."

She then got her in the cart again, and started to push her with nothing but a skirt to hide her baby butt.

It wouldn't have mattered if panties were in the purse or not, panties would not stop her peeing from getting on the floor if she peed herself.

Then, Laura took her back out and started to look for food that they needed again.

Ayumi gave a little pout when Laura told her she didn't have any clothes in her purse. She didn't struggle though as she soon found herself in the cart again. As they went through the store she looked over at the food to see if she saw anything she liked. Ayumi was much happier now that she wasn't stuck in a wet diaper.

Now that Ayumi wasn't so upset and was being a good little girl, Laura spent a few relaxing minutes shopping and getting what she thought they needed.  She even got Ayumi some candy.

Then she walked towards the front to pay for what they had.

Ayumi occasionally pointed out some food that she thought looked good to Laura. It was adorable as to anyone else it looked like the girl believed she was helping her mom pick out groceries. She gladly took the candy when the woman picked it out but waited to open it. Ayumi couldn't help fearing that Laura would put her in a new diaper the second they got back to the car despite staying dry.

(She peed her diaper, didn't she?)

Laura got some of the things that Ayumi pointed out, but not everything.

Then soon enough, they were at the counter and paying for the food.

Once they were back to the car, finally, Laura opened the back, stuffed the groceries in, and then reached in and pulled out some panties.  She didn't want to fight with Ayumi at the moment, but she did plan on putting her back into a diaper when they got back to the house because she had peed her diaper at the store.

(Yup)

Ayumi smiled when she saw her panties and tried to take them from Laura. She didn't even bother asking for them since she clearly didn't think she needed to. Even though the woman had done a lot for her she still hadn't gotten a thank you. "Mine ! Give !" Ayumi told Laura as she continued to try and take her panties back.

"Ayumi, stop." Laura told her.

"If you don't, I'll put these away and get you a diaper out."

She waited for her to settle.

"I mean it.  You want me to put a diaper on you right here in front of everyone?"

"Please. They mine" Ayumi asked Laura nicely as she stopped trying to take them. She did hold her hands out expecting to get them back now. It seemed she could remember her manners if it was something she wanted badly enough. Ayumi looked up at her panties knowing Laura could easily throw them away if she wanted to.

"You were very naught in there, and I really should put you in a diaper right here, but if you will be good, then we will talk about this at home before I go through with your punishment."

She then held out her panties towards her.

"You better be good.  Don't think I can't get them back off of you if I have to.  Now get in the car and then put them on, and be good."

She waited for her to get in the car and then closed the door, in the backseat, where she had set the child locks so she couldn't get the back doors open.

Ayumi gladly accepted her panties and got in the car after being taken out of the cart. She wasted no time in putting her panties back on the moment she was in the car. The mention of a punishment did frighten her but thought it was worth it to not have to ride around the store in a wet diaper. Ayumi hadn't yet noticed that Laura had yet to buy her anymore panties instead getting diapers and training panties in her size.

Laura got the stuff in the very back of hte car, and then she started to drive towards home.

As she was driving, she looked back at her through the mirror.

She thought about talking, but thought better of it since the girl was likely to defend her behavior and make Laura too upset to be behind the wheel.  She turned her attention back to the road and continued to drive in silence, not even putting the radio on.

Ayumi remained silent as well enjoying the feeling of her panties. She could tell the woman was upset with her but didn't care. As they got home she tried to open her door only to find it locked. As Ayumi tried to figure out how to unlock it she wasn't paying attention to Laura.

Laura got out of her side of the car, and then she went around to the side of the car she had let Ayumi sit in.  She opened her door, and she looked down at her.

"What do you think you are doing, baby?"

She reached out towards her.

"You and I need to have our little talk, so come right here so I can take you into the house."

She half picked her up and set her on her feet and then took her hand.

"Come.  Let's walk.  I'll unload the car later."

She clicked the button on her keychain to lock the car doors....