LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Unwanted Second Childhood

Ishigreensa

Ayumi soon finished her dinner though her face was now quite messy. She let the woman carry her back to the bathroom and remove the makeshift diaper. After trying her best to go potty she couldn't and went to get off the toilet. Ayumi would likely stay dry for a bit so it might be safe to let her wear something else besides the makeshift diaper.

While it would be safe, Laura just didn't have anything else to put on her at the moment, so she put the diaper back on her, and helped her clean up her face and hands a bit more.  Then she smiled at her.

"Sweetie?  Why don't we go watch TV for a while.  I've put your things in the wash, but it will be a while before they are done.  I don't want you to wear them the rest of the day though.  Tomorrow, we need to do some shopping for clothes for you, and you can't go the way you are now, so we need your clothes for tomorrow, okay?"

She patted her shoulder.

"If you need to pee, let me know, and I'll take your diaper off for you long enough to pee okay?"

Ayumi nodded before asking Laura "No leave me with police?" She was still worried the woman might do that if she did anything bad like accidentally used the makeshift diaper. For now both girls would need to be patient with the other as they learned to trust each other more. Ayumi would try her best to stay dry but had developed a habit of bedwetting while living in the alley.

Laura frowned.

"Why should I leave you with the police.  Last time I checked, the police don't take little girls to jail, especially when you didn't do anything against the law."

She picked the scared little girl up and started to carry her to the living room, and once they were seated, she cuddled with her while turning the TV to another childish program.

"No one is going to do anything mean to a little kid while I'm around," Laura told her.  "As far as I'm concerned, you are my little kid now, okay?  There's no reason to be scared while you are at home with mommy.  Mommy will protect you and keep you safe, baby.  I mean, assuming you don't have anyone looking for you that really wants you back."

Ayumi felt conflicted as she snuggled up beside Laura. On the one hand she knew she wasn't a kid and was supposed to be in school and looking for a job but on the other hand if the woman found out she wasn't really a kid she might change her mind. She tried to forget about it deciding to mention it once she was sure the lady wouldn't kick her out. Ayumi for now focused on the new cartoon having fun and feeling safe.

Laura wasn't completely blind.  Even though the young woman was acting rather childish, there were things that gave her away from being a little kid.  She had chests, that she had seen, which were too big for a little kid.  She had a different body shape than a little kid, but at the moment, at least, she seemed to act like a little kid, and she was short enough, and her body did betray her in the area of her looking too adult like as long as she had clothes on.

Laura wanted to see her as a child, no older than eleven though, and that also made her blind to the girl's real age.  Laura wanted to see a ten or eleven year old, and so she just accepted it as such.  In reality, the did have the body of a sixteen year old at least, when she was seen naked.  But who was going to see her naked besides mommy?  Laura would make the girl live as her eleven year old if she could make it happen.

The girl was scared of going to the police.  That was one thing she could use to control the child.  As long as she did what Laura asked of her, and continued to act like a fifth grader, then Laura could keep her believing that's how she saw her.  If the girl did get wise, then she was pretty sure that she could convince the law that the girl had scammed her, and that would defintely get her in trouble with the police.  And if she could convince the law, then she was sure she could convince the little lady that that's what the law would believe unless she did what Laura told her to do.

None of these things were actually on the surface of Laura's thinking though.  They were just things that were brewing.  At the moment, Laura only contented herself with the fact she had a little kid no older than ten or eleven sitting in her lap watching TV with her.

Ayumi continued to snuggle with Laura while watching tv with her. It wasn't long before she was getting sleepy again and let out a big yawn. Now might be a good time to give her a bath again before putting her to bed for the night. Ayumi was trying to stay awake but kept yawning growing more tired by the minute.

Laura picked her little girl up, and she touched her nose.

"I think it's beddy bye time," she said in voice you talk to really small kids in.  "But before that, you need another bath, honey.  You were out there for so long that you really didn't get clean enough the first time I bathed you."

She took her to the bathroom to help her wash her hands.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom?" Laura asked her.

Whatever the answer, Laura started to remove the blanket she had wrapped around the little girl, and then started to take off the towel diaper.

Ayumi shook her head no and let Laura remove the makeshift diaper. She could tell she needed another bath and tried to stay awake for it. Even though she was being talked to like a little kid she barely even noticed it. Ayumi wondered if she would be sleeping with Laura or if she had somewhere else to sleep.

Laura then started the bath, and filled it with clean water.  One of the things she had done while Misato slept, was to clean the tub out so she could bathe the little girl again.

Once the bath was ready, Laura put Ayumi in, and she started to wash her again.  This time, she didn't let her help at all.  She washed Ayumi completely until she had finished making the little girl's body as clean as it would get.  Once again, the water was just filthy, and Laura pulled the plug and finished the washing by using a shower to get her little one clean.  Finally, she helped her out, and took her to her room in another towel.  

In the room, she rediapered her little girl in a clean towel-like diaper.

"Now, there you are," Laura told her.  "You're all clean, and you have a clean diaper on.  Now, you can go to bed."

She then brought the little girl to her bed and put her down for the night.

"Do you want mommy to read you a story?" she asked her.

Ayumi yawned as she barely managed to stay awake during the bath. Once she was rediapered she began to shut her eyes. At the mention of a story she spoke up a bit. "Yes mommy. Stories nice" Ayumi would probably fall asleep before the story was even half over but didn't care.

Laura started telling a Winnie the Pooh story about the time that Piglet went in search of his courage.  As she told the story, she tried to do the voices of the different characters, even stuttering for piglet and sounding gloomy for Eyeor.  

Before the end of the story, Laura saw her baby starting to doze off, so she covered her up and tucked her in, and kissed her cheek before leaving her to sleep while she cleaned up the place and then later went to bed herself.

Ayumi quickly fell asleep for the night. Sometime during the night her bladder released and she flooded the makeshift diaper. In the morning her part of the bed was completely soaked. Ayumi was still asleep and had yet to notice her accident.

Laura woke up at around 7:00, and she went to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Now, her little kid was going to need to understand exactly how Laura saw her, so she was definitely going to need something very childish for breakfast.  Perhaps some oatmeal with Cinnamon and Apple in it, and some toast with blue berry jam would world?  That seemed like a good idea to Laura.

She started to cook.

Ayumi kept sleeping not noticing as Laura started to cook. She soon rolled over to the other side of the bed getting it wet as well. The mattress and sheets would definitely need a good cleaning. For now Ayumi had not yet pooped in the diaper but was getting close to it.

(It's a bit early for her to poop in her diaper on her own, isn't it?  I think she should be kept too busy and asked not to back talk when told to do something, so that eventually it happens....  Not in her sleep or not because she's playing along on purpose?)

Eventually, Laura finished cooking the oatmeal, and so she started to toast the bread and then went to the little one's room to wake her.

To her surprise, without even trying to trick her this time, she came in to catch that the blankets were pulled to one side of the bed, revealiing that Ayumi had peed the bed on one side of the bed.  She smiled.

She walked over and gently rubbed Ayumi's arm.

"Honey, get up.  You need some breakfast, sweetheart.  I have some breakfast for you in the kitchen, and after that, you need a bath."

She continued to try to get the little girl motivated to get some breakfast.

Ayumi was still sleeping unaware of Laura's attempt to wake her up. Once the lights were on she would quickly wake up though. Even the smell of food didn't seem to do anything while asleep. Ayumi would be devastated to learn she had actually used the makeshift diaper in her sleep like a baby.

Laura frowned when her little one started to look like she was about to cry.

"It's okay," she told her.  "Sometimes, eleven year old girls do wet the bed," she told her.  "I know you didn't mean to."

She started to rethink the idea of having her eat breakfast first as she seemed pretty upset.  Maybe at least getting her out of the wet diaper was a good idea, but what could she put on her until after breakfast?  Another diaper towel?  She could....

"How about put you in some panties and an undershirt to eat breakfast in?" Laura asked her.  "Then you can take a bath after breakfast?"

Ayumi quickly woke up saw the wet bed and Laura in the room. She was about ready to cry when the woman didn't scold her but instead comforted her. "You no mad ?" She asked her hoping she wasn't upset about the accident. Ayumi nodded at Laura's suggestion of putting her in some panties instead of keeping her in a damp makeshift diaper.

Laura shook her head no.

"You are just a little child," Laura told her.  "You peed your pants yesterday, so I knew you were going to wet the bed last night.  It's not your fault.  Eleven years old or not, you can't seem to help going potty in your pants when you are awake, so of course you're going to wet the bed."

She helped little Ayumi up and then took her towards the laundry room where she had her clothes in the dryer.

"We'll just put you in your panties and your undershirt so you can have breakfast, and then after breakfast, we'll give you a bath and dress you completely so we can go out and buy my little sweetie some clothes.  I think I'm going to have to be your mommy now since your mommy doesn't seem to be around or care that you are missing."

Ayumi began to feel guilty about letting Laura believe she was a bedwetting preteen but still didn't tell her the truth. "What breakfast for ?" She asked the woman trying to ask what was for breakfast today. The idea of shopping did sound great but it would be her only chance to reveal her real age or wind up being dressed like a preteen. Ayumi would have to think more about her decision during breakfast and bathtime.

Laura didn't quite understand her question, but it didn't matter.  She was going to feed her breakfast anyway.  It would be a silly question to ask why she would give her breakfast.

She got the little one's diaper off of her and then she placed her in some panties and an undershirt.

"There we are," she said to her.  "Now let's go have breakfast before it gets cold, honey."

She took her by the hand and led her up to the kitchen to get some oatmeal flavored with cinnamon and apples and some toast with jam.

"Here we are," she had her sit at the table.  "Now be a good girl and eat so we can get you ready to go shopping."

Ayumi looked at the oatmeal and toast before trying a bit of the oatmeal. She liked it and began eating it with her hands. Just like last night she managed to make a mess of herself and her clean undershirt. Ayumi didn't notice it as she was already halfway through her oatmeal.

Laura smiled as she saw the girl look a little guilty and knew that it was because she really did believe that Laura believed her to be a little girl.  Laura was going to continue this charade of making her think that she thought she was a child until the last possible moment, but by then, when she had to admit it, she hoped to have even guilt on the girl, that she could enact the second part of her plan, and the girl would just accept the life she had put herself into.

She let her little girl eat breakfast, thinking about how she could pull off making her a child in public, and also make her a baby at home.  There was no way she would be believed to be a baby in public, so she would have to make some consessions and call her an older child when they were watched by the public, but at home, she was certain she could get the little girl to act younger and younger.  Eventually, she would have the same life as a young child.

Ayumi finished her oatmeal then took a bite out of the toast. She quickly put it aside not caring for how hard the toast was. Unsure what to do next she waited for the lady to clean her up. Ayumi still hadn't made a decision over telling Laura the truth yet.