LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Genuine Accidents

Has anyone got any stories of genuine accidents they've had that aren't related to anything to do with being a DL. I'm a DL myself but I had more than my fair share of real accidents (of both varieties) as a kid. 

As I'm asking I'll share a story of one of mine. 

This happened when I was about 12 or 13 and in year 8 of school in the UK. I never liked using the toilet at school and I only ever used them if I was really desperate. I normally just waited until I got home. I had paid the price for this a few times when I was at primary school and had wet or pooed in my pants multiple times but at this point I was yet to do it in secondary school. 

It was a really hot day and I had therefore had a lot to drink. By the time we had our lunch break I already needed the toilet but foolishly I tried to hold on. The first lesson after lunch was history and we had a really strict teacher who never allowed toilet visits. It only took about 15 minutes before I realised that I wouldn't be able to hold on. I did ask if I could go but was told no. I was quivering with fear well aware of what was about to happen. My friend sat next to me could tell that something was wrong and whispered.

"What's the matter"

"I think I'm going to wet myself" I replied.

I was already into DL stuff at the time but I had to use my pants as I didn't have my own money so I was very familiar with the feeling of wetting my pants but the thought of doing it front of my whole class was terrifying. I carried on squirming around in my seat trying to find a more comfortable position that would allow me to hold on but this was to no avail. I felt that wonderful warm surge at the front of my pants, I couldn't stop it and my pants started to get soaked, it flowed like a river between my legs and into my seat. Everyone laughed at me as I walked out. I didn't get to go back to class that day as I was sent home. 

This didn't happen to me, but when I was a high school senior, a group of us were walking down the hall and saw the dean of students standing outside the restroom in the freshman hallway with a custodian. Seems some poor freshman (that's 14-15 year olds, for you Brits) was taken suddenly ill and didn't get his pants down in time.

No idea who it was, and had we known, no one would have made fun of him. Our school was known to not have cliques or bullies. We were pretty close to one another. I couldn't imagine how mortified the kid must have been. Poor guy.

17 hours ago, Jackk said:

Has anyone got any stories of genuine accidents they've had that aren't related to anything to do with being a DL. I'm a DL myself but I had more than my fair share of real accidents (of both varieties) as a kid. 

As I'm asking I'll share a story of one of mine. 

This happened when I was about 12 or 13 and in year 8 of school in the UK. I never liked using the toilet at school and I only ever used them if I was really desperate. I normally just waited until I got home. I had paid the price for this a few times when I was at primary school and had wet or pooed in my pants multiple times but at this point I was yet to do it in secondary school. 

It was a really hot day and I had therefore had a lot to drink. By the time we had our lunch break I already needed the toilet but foolishly I tried to hold on. The first lesson after lunch was history and we had a really strict teacher who never allowed toilet visits. It only took about 15 minutes before I realised that I wouldn't be able to hold on. I did ask if I could go but was told no. I was quivering with fear well aware of what was about to happen. My friend sat next to me could tell that something was wrong and whispered.

"What's the matter"

"I think I'm going to wet myself" I replied.

I was already into DL stuff at the time but I had to use my pants as I didn't have my own money so I was very familiar with the feeling of wetting my pants but the thought of doing it front of my whole class was terrifying. I carried on squirming around in my seat trying to find a more comfortable position that would allow me to hold on but this was to no avail. I felt that wonderful warm surge at the front of my pants, I couldn't stop it and my pants started to get soaked, it flowed like a river between my legs and into my seat. Everyone laughed at me as I walked out. I didn't get to go back to class that day as I was sent home. 

I often wet my self at school 

As I started this thread I'll write about another accident I had as a kid. 

I was about 9 years old and I was out shopping in a supermarket with my mum and I had a terrible stomachache and I didn't realise it was because I needed a poo. I was complaining about probably being really annoying. My mum kept telling me to be quiet but I was in agony.

Up until it happened I didn't realise that I needed a poo. I farted and it just came out. I had no control and all of a sudden I had a massive poo in the back of my pants.

My first thought was to try and hide what had happened but this was impossible. I started to walk funny due to the bulde in the back of my pants and the smell was dreadful. 

"Jack have you pooed" she said

I started crying and nodded. She took me to the toilets and took me into the baby changing room and helped me to clean up. 

This was my first experience of soiling myself in public which strangely has become something I have now done multiple times as a DL.

• 2 weeks later...

I had trouble with holding my bowels at times till i was like in my mid teens. So i have had enough times where i accidentally messed my pants. Do note that i didnt wear diapers for this.
So i would just sit behind my computer and later realize i had messed myself a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I legitimately had an accident on Saturday. Due to how late I was taking the train, I couldn't take my normal one and the closest dropped me off about 1 1/2 miles away. No worries. So I am walking and suddenly get the urge to pee. I legitimately hold it for close to 30 minutes. It is like 1 in the morning and I could have just peed in a bush but I was terrified of being caught by police or something. There were multiple times where I figured I had it beat and tried so hard to get back in time...finally with a little less than a mile to go my bladder got tired of holding and exploded into my pants.

In my mind the worst part wasn't that I wasn't in diapers, it was I had to walk that far in piss covered pants

9 hours ago, PrincessArya said:

I legitimately had an accident on Saturday. Due to how late I was taking the train, I couldn't take my normal one and the closest dropped me off about 1 1/2 miles away. No worries. So I am walking and suddenly get the urge to pee. I legitimately hold it for close to 30 minutes. It is like 1 in the morning and I could have just peed in a bush but I was terrified of being caught by police or something. There were multiple times where I figured I had it beat and tried so hard to get back in time...finally with a little less than a mile to go my bladder got tired of holding and exploded into my pants.

In my mind the worst part wasn't that I wasn't in diapers, it was I had to walk that far in piss covered pants

Princess,what part of mass.are you from?

Due to my bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back, I have accidents all the time. I am always wetting my diaper throughout the day and at least once a day I end up messing my diaper. Lately, I have been frequently messing my diaper in my sleep. That is leading to a lot of diaper rashes.

• 1 month later...

I'm bowel incontinent and have accidents all the time. Usually, I have a few hours until I have to go again after I use the toilet. Last week, I pooped before leaving to run errands. Less than an hour later, I felt the urge at the grocery store and walked quickly towards the bathroom but didn't make it. I had a really loose accident down the back of my leggings and wet myself at the same time. I sighed and drove home. 

If I go out in the evening I usually wet myself on the walk back, don't even bother trying to hold these days,,,

There aren't any toilets available on the walk home, I pass by a couple of twittens which are fairly discreet, but just can't be bothered to hold until I get to either of them tbh,,,

When I was teenager I was on a car trip with my Dad, he was taking some medicine that made him need to pee alot and it was common for him to stop the car and jump out to pee on the side of the highway.  We were too close to town for that and he started driving like a nut trying to get home in time.  He pulled into the driveway and I saw him tense up a bit, but he didn't say anything.  After he got of the car I glanced over to see he'd soaked the car seat. 

I wet the bed on occasion and many years ago I let my wife take charge of my diapers.  She had me in thick diapers every night for a many years with only time out if I was on a trip or she was not in bed. Then she loosened up the reigns. I am pretty used to being in diapers at night by this point although only having few accidents I was lazy and if diapered just used it. Not to mention she wouldn't remove it until completely wet anyway. Thus I am quite used to just letting go when diapered. Plus my pee pee goes on auto piolet in diapers. Anyway I went to bed late one night and she was asleep. I didn't diaper up as I should have as I was lazy and still would wake up and go when I needed. That night I had the pee dream. It was a hot night and I had rolled around. I started to wake up needing to pee very very badly. I thought what the hey is going on, I seldom wake up to pee when diapered and could feel thick cloth between my legs so I just let the flood hates go. Just then the oh shit hit. I wasn't diapered. I had the quilt and blankets between my legs and was up against my wife. I had pissed a lake on everything including my wife. She snapped me to reality. I told to diaper up extra thick and was kept diapered for days. Then she went back to the nightly diapers routine for quite a while again.

• 1 month later...

New member here, and I'm excited to discuss this.

I've had an incontinence fetish since I was about 4 years old.  I've always fantasized about real accidents, but never had one.  

However, now that I'm older I require blood pressure meds.  One time my meds were switched and a few days later I wet my bed.  This was the first and only time since I've been potty trained.  I was blown away and was hoping it would repeat.  Unfortunately it was a one time thing.  Best part is I was unaware of it till I woke up, and that had been a fantasy of mine.  So I can check that off my list.

Just last weekend a friend and I were out running errands. I thought just a little gas was gonna come out. Got somewhat more that that. lol

I really don't care for using diapers for things that come out the rear end but I liked the feeling of being really lucky I WAS wearing a diaper. I didn't have any extra diapers with me so I went to the bathroom, cleaned up a bit and changed as soon as I got back to my friends place a couple hours later.