LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from SC

Hello everyone, I go by Valentine and I'm here to make friends.  Like most people that I've talked to over the years I've been a little ever since I was little.  From "borrowing" diapers, the usual binge and purge cycle, the shame, and feeling like I was the only one, to finally self-acceptance.  I came out to my girlfriend in, while not the worst way imaginable, wasn't ideal but luckily she stuck with me and became my wife and my mommy.  I even have my own playroom complete with giant teddy bear!

I  enjoy playing video games (Pc and Console), writing, reading manga (currently reading So I'm a Spider, So What?), and learning how to wood work.  If anyone one else is in SC I would love to chat.  

- Valentine

Hi ya Valentine, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. You’ll fit right in here, yep! We have an extra highchair, ready for you. And you’ll need a bib, I’m guessing? :t61106:lol. I hope pink is ok, it’s all we have available now :D 

Well, there’s lots of good, friendly, likeminded people here, I think you’ll like it. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

Hi Valentine! I'm a fellow South Carolinian here too. :D Newberry to be more precise.

If you're really looking to meet some fellow ABDLs here I'd recommend posting in the "Meeting Places" section.

Hope you make lots of friends here! ♡♡♡