LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Duration for wearing for sexual wearers.

Duration of wearing for sexual wearers.  

82 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you wear if diapers are for the most part sexual to you?

• Take them off right away after the deed.
    • Wear them a little bit longer after, I may or may not want round 2.
    • I don't do that in diapers, but they still turn me on.
    • I'm ok with being aroused for hours on end.

• 1 month later...

I used to take it off after the deed, because of shame and guilt, now that I am more accepting of myself, I'll just leave it on. It's very exciting to be in a swollen diaper lol 

• 3 years later...
On 3/19/2019 at 9:14 AM, gmcchamp99 said:

98% of the time my orgasms are determined by my Keyholder, Wife & Mommy ( All the same person ). On the occasion i do get to orgasm, its with the diaper on and with a Magic Wand. The diaper 100% of the time stays on, no choice there.

That ALL sounds really HOT ?. My wife is also my key ?️ holder and Mommy. She absolutely loves having the power and authority of keeping me locked ? in chastity and wearing diapers to control my orgasms. My desires to be locked in chastity and to wear and wet diapers has also led to us having a Cuckold marriage. She's had the same steady boyfriend for a few years now.

• Like 1

I wonder how girls/women would respond to this very same question? I’m sure many also like to use diapers to satisfy “sexy personal needs” while wearing a soft, soaked/messy diaper. As for me, it’s pretty much as many have described -it depends (pun ?) on the desire, mood and how comfortable I feel in a wet, squishy, sexy warm filled diaper. Cheers!