LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Duration for wearing for sexual wearers.

Duration of wearing for sexual wearers.  

82 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you wear if diapers are for the most part sexual to you?

• Take them off right away after the deed.
    • Wear them a little bit longer after, I may or may not want round 2.
    • I don't do that in diapers, but they still turn me on.
    • I'm ok with being aroused for hours on end.

This question is for those who wear diapers for mostly (maybe all, maybe some) sexual nature. How long do you wear? Do you get turned off right away like a lot of AB/DL's do?

I welcome custom answers if you wish.

I’m a mix when it comes to this topic. There are times where I’ll wear a diaper just to rub one out, then take it off. There’s times I’ll put one on, rub one out, and just keep it on. There are times where I’ll put one on without being initially aroused and become aroused at a later time, especially after I’ve wet or the very rare mess, and rub one out and either change out and put on a fresh one, change out into underwear, or stay in the soiled diaper I’m in. It all depends on what I’m feeling.

Same here, varies, but most of the time  I use vibrator for my explosion at night, then go to sleep  I don't change till morning, unless weekend if I'm off, then I'll leave on for 24 hours.

• Like 1

The only reason my diaper comes off is because I have to go to work or a similar social gathering, and when it’s time for a change. My post playtime diaper guilt went away within a few months of being able to acquire and use diapers. 

This was the biggest obstacle to wearing diapers permanently for me.  The way I overcame this was two fold.  One, my wife would force me into a new diaper after sexual release at my request.  Secondly, I constantly reminded myself that being diapered full time and unpotty training myself left me in a constant state of humiliation.  This I desired more than taking my diaper off after making sissies.

• Like 2

I used to use and lose when I was younger but now I am in either a pullup or diaper that I do not change until I feel like it. I am in something 24/7 whether it is a diaper or a pullup. I think it all has to do with acceptance. I am just simply happier and calmer when I am wearing a diaper and if you ever get to the point of not caring what others think if they may notice you have one on you will realize that no one even knows if you just simply know how to dress properly. 

I change into a clean nappy straight after, but only cos I find staying in that kind of wet nappy icky. I know that’s weird, as I’ll happy sit in a wee soaked nappy for hours...but hey, just how it is!

Like some others, sometimes I have no desire to wear again for a bit once the deed is done, sometimes I do. 

I change into a clean nappy straight after, but only cos I find staying in that kind of wet nappy icky. I know that’s weird, as I’ll happy sit in a wee soaked nappy for hours...but hey, just how it is!

Like some others, sometimes I have no desire to wear again for a bit once the deed is done, sometimes I do. 

You guys would be in trouble ,with a diaper straight jacket it is a heavy canvas, goes over top your PPs and has over lapping belts at all openings that are secured with multiple sequfix magnetic locks ,not only does it keep you diapered ,it prevents any ability to touch or stimulate yourself through the garment .it would be fun to watch as you got fitted for diaper breaking , they generally come with an ability to restrain the hands in a neutral position as well as be fixed & restrained to a bed or chair by just adding another belt and couple of more magnets.you will be in and using that diaper for as long as the magnetic keyholder wanted and even unrestrained the effort needed to rub one out would be extreme .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Diapers no longer turn me on nor do I consider them a part of my sex life, nowadays I wear diapers 24/7 maybe that is why the feeling faded away. During puberty it was all different but I never tossed my diaper until it was properly used. I only use my diapers for number one.

1 hour ago, Three Rivers said:

I enjoy wearing mine after we're done, the only exception to this would be if the tapes were ruined. It's something that took me a while to get used to.

I hate that...ruined tapes. Normally I would have some clear packing tape to fix said issue. Nowadays I'm beginning to like Velcro fasteners on Tykables diapers. You can open and close them as much as you need.

while i do sometimes wear to regress, come here and be a Little :) , i started out diapering to hump and come in.  bigger, loose ones are better, other kind i have is a bit short in front so i have to duck downwards.  i've tried to pee first and then go at it, but --and this is just me-- that wasn't much of a turn on.  with plastic underpants, now, i'd leave them on and use the fluid from 1st x as lube for 2nd x, then take a shower, rinse them out.  

98% of the time my orgasms are determined by my Keyholder, Wife & Mommy ( All the same person ). On the occasion i do get to orgasm, its with the diaper on and with a Magic Wand. The diaper 100% of the time stays on, no choice there.

This was the biggest obstacle to wearing diapers permanently for me.  The way I overcame this was two fold.  One, my wife would force me into a new diaper after sexual release at my request.  Secondly, I constantly reminded myself that being diapered full time and unpotty training myself left me in a constant state of humiliation.  This I desired more than taking my diaper off after making sissies.

Your dedication is admirable. I personally throw one on if I get horny and wet and mess if suitable for the situation. I wear for an hour or so or until I can’t take it any longer. I rub one out and almost consistently take it off because I get the post fap disassociation, ya know grossed myself out for the day. I don’t understand the people that have the motivation to leave it on. Seriously, I need to take notes from you guys. There’s only been a hand full of times where I left it on and it’s usually before I went to bed at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 hour ago, Joep said:

Your dedication is admirable. I personally throw one on if I get horny and wet and mess if suitable for the situation. I wear for an hour or so or until I can’t take it any longer. I rub one out and almost consistently take it off because I get the post fap disassociation, ya know grossed myself out for the day. I don’t understand the people that have the motivation to leave it on. Seriously, I need to take notes from you guys. There’s only been a hand full of times where I left it on and it’s usually before I went to bed at night.

Sent from my iPhone using 

It is so difficult.  There really is no easy easy way around it.  I too thought it was impossible when I heard many people here saying you get used to it.  They were right.  Now I make sissies in mydiaper, roll over and go to sleep.  Nothing to it but to do it lol 

• 2 weeks later...

most nights i can't sleep while wearing. i'll wake up after an hour and won't be able to go back to sleep til i've dealt with horniness. it's rare i can sleep through the night in a wet diaper. if i deal with the "problem" and put on a fresh one though, i can sleep pretty good. i guess most of the fun for me is enjoying the thrill so if i'm not really in a horny mood for them i tend not to wear.

I've been wearing all the diapers I can wear for years, hopefully more 24/7 soon. I definitely do the deed whenever I feel like it, I have to have some entertainment. Then, I wear all day, till it leaks and change. If I'm alone I'll wear my messy diap to get off with. Take pictures, admire myself in the mirror. Just, owning up to my babyish ways. Then diapered till next diaper change. If I'm stocked I stay in days for weeks on end, all month long, even to work. I'll have my incontinence it's a given, without a diaper it still happens. Then, I'm soaking myself or messing my diaper on the road or right before I get home I just accept it and submit to my diapers. I've come to terms with the diaper waistband hanging out up my waistline, I feel if I tuck that in it will ruin the seal. So, I may flash people my diaper by accident I don't mean too, but I want my diaper to work. I dress properly so typically with my work diapers. My boxers sit above my waistline. Unless I mess it up in the bathroom. Sometimes, I just feel like I'm cheating myself covering my diaper and like wearing two pairs of underwear and may look even bulkier. Like, there probably thinking whoever sees my hiked up boxers over my diap. Who knew boxers crinkled so much? 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:51 AM, huggybutt said:

This question is for those who wear diapers for mostly (maybe all, maybe some) sexual nature. How long do you wear? Do you get turned off right away like a lot of AB/DL's do?

The first I put on a diaper and pined it tightly and pulled up the rubber pants I was totally turned on and shot off immediately. I did not change for it was evening and I vowed to sleep in this diaper and I peed in it several times and came again and in the morning I peed  again a lot and came again and left it on for some time and yes I pooped in it. It was a real sexual turn on and still is. I now have locking rubber pants and also plastic. Nothing like feeling you are locked in by someone else.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't just wear diapers to get off in...

Also a comfort/stress reliever, reduces anxiety too unless obvious and not in private.

Also can make me feel incredibly babyish/little wearing them, esp really thick soaked diapers like Abu Peekabu.

But drynites usually turn me on the most as they are tight fitting on my parts and go really mushy.

If feeling extra naughty I will take pics of me wearing them(occassionally with my face) to try turn on others with the pics who are into it.

On 3/9/2019 at 3:28 PM, DiaperPilot said:

Same here, varies, but most of the time  I use vibrator for my explosion at night, then go to sleep  I don't change till morning, unless weekend if I'm off, then I'll leave on for 24 hours.

Longest I ever worn was 2 days...

Was a Abu Peekabu with stuffer.

Saturated it with pee, slept in it and messed in it a few hours before taking it off. And got off about 5 times in it. And took many pics.

Would say diapers are 70% sexual for me! A great comfort/stress/anxiety reducer too!

However the more I wear the LESS sexual I find them.

Tight fitting soaked drynites or diaper and not masturated or worn in days and I'll really orgasm in it.

Wearing multiple drynites all soaked usually gets me the most horny. So does the stale pee smell!

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:51 AM, huggybutt said:

I will wear for all day. I like towear them to bed and lay on my back and pee and it feels so good on lower tummy and immediately masturbate in the pee and fall asleep. Maybe I awake in the night to pee and I do and fall back to sleep. I can wear that diaper all day if possible and masturbate in it several more times.  It is very enjoyable and feels great.

This morning I am  reading a lot of different post on many different topics and  questions and learning a lot. I am not diapered now for I changed and now I am wearing a soft short leotard and enjoy it very much. There so many things folks are saying it is interesting.  We are very lucky we have this site we can come to and talk to others about diapers and plastic pants and different things we can do without being embarrassed   Thanks for this site.

After the deed, If I was at the point of a change (wet) , I change. Quite often I will just continue on with the days activities, leaving my diaper to absorb the liquids. If I had a plastic panty under my diaper I will remove it and re-pin the diaper and put on a fresh plastic panty.