LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who deals with it, and how?

I deal with it with meds, and I’m tired of taking so many pills, and I’d like to stop taking these ones.

So what non-medical remedies work for people to fall asleep fast and stay asleep all night?

Thanks!

I've had life-long cyclical insomnia where every couple months it gets later and later till I can fall asleep until I reach a time where I don't sleep at all or dare not fall asleep for missing work in an hour or two. Then it resets and I'm back to normal. As a child and even now sometimes I sleep very deeply. Guns going off in the next room, huge thunderclaps, nothing short of physically shaking me will wake me up. That's gotten to be infrequent now that I'm in diapers24/7, probably related to my very late childhood bedwetting and the mental trauma which went with it. I'm a caffeine nut, it does have some effect but not always. I've just learned to live with it all as it's never been any different.

Bettypooh

I have to sit for a few hours and just chill out, for a few hours watching TV or whatever, before taking a shower then going to bed. This chill time is really important it calms me down.

((You have to have this chill time to wind down if you don't you won't be able to drop off while the movies are playing))

I keep my TV on playing just old free movies without Commercials,( I get them off Amazon)  I play them on a low volume, I can just about hear them playing.

If you have movies with annoying commercials they wake you up, the commercials are louder to make you notice them.

You tube plays many old movies  and documentary's without commercials this(white noise) is great at putting you to sleep.

(I also have a ringing in my ears the TV helps cancel out the ringing that drives me nuts at times in a quiet room)

When I was  of school age,  I hardly ever slept, I think I got about an hour a night, well into my 20's and 30's I wish I found out about this earlier.

My plan may not work for you but it is worth a try, it did help me get some sleep after all those years of lying awake at night staring at the ceiling.

I have tried several of tricks I know, meds etc. My internal clock is off since I have not worked in a few yrs, I was insomniac before, but its worse now, I can't sleep before 3am, and get up 10-11am. So I get sleep but my wife hates it. we can't do things till afternoon. I will listen to any ideas also. beallucanb, your ideas are very good and I already use the no commercial tv, on my iPad to sleep by. but I use headphones so my wife can sleep. I would not suggest getting into the meds the side effects are not worth it. 

I often have trouble sleeping when I do I get my girlfriend to put me out you see if someone puts pressure on both carotid arteries which supply blood to the brain it will knock you out quickly but if done for too long will be deadly so you need a very good partner who knows what their doing here's a very rough time line 

10-15 seconds pass out no serious danger* in my limited experience with myself 

25-40 seconds in perment brain damage begins

1-3 minutes death 

I personally pass out at 11 seconds so my girlfriend holds for exactly 15 seconds to be sure but safe I wake up about 5 minutes later feeling completely drained of all energy and safely cuddling my girlfriend in a nice warm bed and nice thick diaper so I fall asleep naturally in about 5 mins with no drugs or next day hang over 

I AM NOT A DOCTOR OR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL 

I DO NOT ADVISE DOING THIS IT COULD VERY EASILY BE VERY DANGEROUS THIS POST WAS WRITTEN STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND SEMI INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY 

IF YOU TRY IT YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND AGAINST MY DIRECT ADVISE WHICH IS TO SEE A DOCTOR ABOUT ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS YOU MAY HAVE 

DO NOT TRY TO REPLASE A TRUST WORTHY QUILIFIED PARTNER/ASSISTAINT WITH A MECHANICAL DEVISE IF IT CAN GO WRONG IT WILL GO WRONG A PIECE OF STRING ROPE OR OTHER OBJECT  DOESNT KNOW WHEN TO LET GO LIKE A HUMAN 

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME EVER