LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Older submissive baby boy

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce myself, i am in Hoboken  NJ though I am not new here, it's the first time I am setting up my profile and giving an introduction.

My name is Chris and I am a adult baby diaper lover and baby fur. I am heterosexual but I dont judge anyone for who they are, we are all special and we all deserve love and respect.

I posted a bit more of myself on my profile.. which will be a work in progress.

I am 45 now, I joined this site in 2005, i have struggled with my adult baby and submissive kinky side most of my life, growing up a Catholic Christian I was ment to believe these thoughts were unpure. I met my ex in 2008 and me her got married in 2010. I was so afraid of rejection I supressed and hid the submissive, diaper craving baby side of me from her. 

I never felt complete because of it, but after she lied and betrayed me, I realized I have a chance now to embrace all of me, just as God has created me and that there is nothing wrong with me, us adult babys are just a bit more unique and had uncontrollable circumstances in our lives that has brought us here. So I realized how can you blame yourself for something that was not your fault and was not in your control.

I have been very interested in psychology and child development and believe that there is a direct link to this fetish desire and childhood development. 

I am here to find my Domme Mommy and life partner and but also other friends that are unique like me and I would love to discuss various other topics about the community. 

Take care everyone and dont give up!

Welcome and thanks for the introduction.

As you already know, you can definitely find supportive and like minded individuals here on DD.

I wish you luck!

-huggy

Hi Rubberbabypup, nice to meet you. Glad you decided to do an intro, and tell us something about you. You seem to be on a path of, at least excepting things for what they are, and understanding some of it. I think, there are, or will always be elementals we don’t totally get a handle on. It’s a life journey. It seems we have some similar views, and share some similar experiences. I too, was brought up Catholic, I guess not really devout, but I none the less drifted away from that. I use to live up in northern Hudson county. By the way, where do you park a baby carriage in Hoboken? Never mind, it’s  probably double parked, lol. 

Well, hope to be seeing you around here some. Have fun, and enjoy!