LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Married messers

I’ve thought about this thread, and wanted to add my perspective:

My love of diapers, along with my penchant for liking to wet and mess myself came “factory installed”.  My partner, on the other hand, has none of these desires.  If they were to have a finger poke through the toilet paper while wiping and they got a poopy finger, there would be serious consideration given to amputate the finger.

You see, we are wired 180 degrees of each other regarding elimination.  Fun and games for me, a biological process for my partner.

The “middle ground” for us is diapers are 100% ok.  I am open, and diaper/change in front of my partner without fear of judgement.  However, my pooping is done alone.  My partner understands accidents, but sitting around in a messy diaper doesn’t compute.  

So, if I did poop my diaper when we are together, I change quickly and without fanfare.  If I’m alone, it’s bombs away and squishy diapers.  

Make sense?

• Like 2
On 3/24/2019 at 9:46 AM, Dunham said:

Does she help you change? And do you two still have sex.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No, she does not help with changing a messy diaper, seldom helps change a wet diaper. 

If she knows I’m only wet she will remove my diaper before sex. 

Yes we have had sex while I’m still in a messy diaper. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m engaged to a non abdl guy who’s very understanding about all my abdl needs but is not in to taking part in any of it. He really don’t like the idea of me messing nappies. So I only wet around him so he can’t smell anything. I only poop in my nappy if I have a free house or I’m changing in bathroom and I can quickly poop and change there. He makes jokes about me when I’m windy and smelly like that so I think in time he might get used to me being wet n messy around him.

Pooped while cuddling my wife on the couch last night. She sniffed the air, patted my bum and asked if I had pooped my diaper. I told her yes sheepishly, she proceeded to called me a good boy. We happily continued watching tv after 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 3/9/2019 at 2:36 AM, Joep said:

Married folk, do you mess while your Partner is around? Do you keep those activities to yourself or do you get changed? I’ve always wondered how that works,

I was thinking about this thread today. As I said in my previous post, my wife is very okay with me wearing and using my nappies however I want.

Today, she was in the bath and I was sat on the loo (lid down) talking to her. I was wearing just a t-shirt and a nappy. I moved off the seat and knelt on the floor, leaning on the rim of the bath tub. She posed the question, "leaking?" (I'll often move if my nappy leaks). I simply replied "no... filling" and she knew then that I was messing. We just carried on talking as I loaded the back of my nappy. 

• Like 3
I was thinking about this thread today. As I said in my previous post, my wife is very okay with me wearing and using my nappies however I want.
Today, she was in the bath and I was sat on the loo (lid down) talking to her. I was wearing just a t-shirt and a nappy. I moved off the seat and knelt on the floor, leaning on the rim of the bath tub. She posed the question, "leaking?" (I'll often move if my nappy leaks). I simply replied "no... filling" and she knew then that I was messing. We just carried on talking as I loaded the back of my nappy. 

When did you tell her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9 hours ago, Joep said:

When did you tell her?

Tell her what? About liking nappies? It was about 10years ago. I found some ABDL stuff on the internet one night and it brought back some feelings I'd had from when I was younger about wanting to wear. I told her the next day and she said that we'd best get me some nappies then. Shes very accepting and we've always lived by the philosophy of no secrets, that way there's not nasty surprises. As for when I told her I like to mess, one morning I was peeing in my nappy and a load fell into the back of my nappy. It wasn't planned, but not an accident it you understand. I enjoyed it. Told the wife and she seemed fine with it. Then one night I was latched onto her boob in bed and needed to poop, so I went for it. She just smiled at me and stroked my head a bit and chuckled at me when I'd finished. She said I make some cute noises when I'm filling the back of my nappy.

Or do you mean when did I tell her I was filling my nappy yesterday? It was as I was doing it. I was sat on the lid of the loo and felt the urge. Sitting on a solid flat surface it was going to be a struggle to go, so I shimmied down onto the floor into a kneeling position. Thats when she asked if I was leaking and I replied no, I was filling.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife new when we were dating that I wore diapers. I always wore cloth diapers with plastic panties. Then one day after we were married she was on the internet I found some Plastic Rumba panties. She ordered several pairs for me. She thought I would look cute wearing them. I wasn't about to argue Over the Rumba panties. She is very accepting of my need and love for diapers. She tells me when I fill my diapers the rhumba panties accentuate the load in my pants. Then she will come behind me and patted my bottom telling me I'm a good boy. She will always say do you enjoy having a load in my pants? Yes I do. She tells me that she loves knowing I pooped in my diaper. I know you enjoy having it in there and I want you to enjoy it. I want you to be happy with the load in your diaper. We put in an adult changing station. This helps a lot when I need my diapers changed. All my diapers and supplies are kept there. It makes it a lot easier for her since I'm not allowed to change my own diapers. She loves knowing pooped in my pants. If she doesn't see me doing it I have to tell her. She always asks me if I like poop in my diapers?and do I enjoy the load in my diapers? I answer yes to both. So come to me so I can pat your bottom. I love knowing that you are messy and spread it out some for you. I love her patting my bottom.

• Like 1

My wife knows that I sometimes mess my diaper but will not involve herself with changing one.  When we were younger she had no issues changing one of my messy diapers.  She would even rub messy ones in my face to humiliate me.  For whatever reason she no longer has the stomach for it anymore.  The last time I messed my diaper it was a honest accident and my wife had to provide interference with our children so I could safely get to the potty and change.  I do believe as I progress more and more with my unpotty training that eventually I will lose control of my bowels as well.  I am not sure how she will react if this happens.  I have shared with her that I believe that it will but she does not respond to it.

Hi all!  My wife and I are both happily married ABDLs, and she too is very accepting of my wetting and messing diapers.  She wets herself, but rarely messes a diaper.  When When I mess a diaper, she'll let me wear it for as long as I want to, and really sometimes I do not ever want to take it off.  She never complains, she is happy that it makes me feel good.  We are both in our mid 50's and have been doing this independently of each other long before we met 12 years ago.  We also enjoy wearing rompers over our diapers, and I also add plastic panties in case of leaks, over the diaper and under the romper.  To the outside world, nobody who knows us knows anything about this about us except for God.  Speaking for myself, if I do go out in public and I wet or mess myself, I do it quietly and under several layers of my wife's older control top panties as to lessen the odor, any possible leaks and the crinkle noises that a diaper makes.  It holds the messy diaper close to me and men's underwear just does not do as good of a job as it is generally looser.  She happily saves me her old panties for that purpose.  I cannot recall a time ever that anyone around me ever noticed that I had a messy diaper in public.  At home, we are both free to enjoy being babies.  And the kicker is that we both have a strong loving marriage and a relationship with God.  Life is wonderful.  So to those who have spouses or significant others who are accepting of being ABDL or better yet, co-participating ABDLs, you are indeed blessed.  To find someone like that is a very rare thing indeed.  I'll just add this, I am thankful that when I order Adult Baby diapers that they come delivered in plain cardboard boxes.  I usually order Bambinos, they have wonderful prints and can handle several wettings before leaking.  Nothing at a medical supply store even comes close.  Thanks for all of your posts everyone, I used to think I was alone in this world, but not any more.  It is only that like myself, I think the majority of ABDLs probably confine their activities to the privacy of their own homes.  It is good to be able to share on-line in places like this.    

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

I do not mess around my wife.  She is not interested would not like it at all.  I can only do it when I'm not around her.

My wife tolerates my diapers. I wet all the time around her and others with discretion. No one knows I am wet or even in the process of wetting my diaper, usually not even my wife. I mess my diaper nearly every morning when I get up much earlier than my wife gets up. Although she knows I enjoy messing my diaper, this morning is no different by the way, one of our boundaries is that I don't go poopy in my diapee around her. So, right now I am enjoying my wet and messy Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper in the solitude of the early morning, soooo nice and comforting.🤗

• Like 1