LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Married messers

Married folk, do you mess while your Partner is around? Do you keep those activities to yourself or do you get changed? I’ve always wondered how that works,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Married folk, do you mess while your Partner is around? Do you keep those activities to yourself or do you get changed? I’ve always wondered how that works,

I'm bowl incontinent and do it around my partner and my partner does not change me I change me unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm not married but I am in a very serious 7 years together  5 years living together with my girlfriend and I never would have told my girlfriend I mess I was completely thrilled that she was accepting and eager to participate in abdl play  but one day she decided to make me mess once and it was impossible to hide how much I liked it so after that she's been making me mess weekly and changing me ever since that first mess she likes messing but she very rarely messes for fear of female infections but when she does I change her I would hate to push her and have her get sick I'd never forgive myself 

• Like 2
I'm not married but I am in a very serious 7 years together  5 years living together with my girlfriend and I never would have told my girlfriend I mess I was completely thrilled that she was accepting and eager to participate in abdl play  but one day she decided to make me mess once and it was impossible to hide how much I liked it so after that she's been making me mess weekly and changing me ever since that first mess she likes messing but she very rarely messes for fear of female infections but when she does I change her I would hate to push her and have her get sick I'd never forgive myself 

Dang! Sounds like the life!!

Unfortunately I cannot poo my nappy at home, she would not understand. I only get the chance when I’m away and stay in a hotel (about 2 weeks per year)

I have had a messy diaper a few times around my wife. I normally don't subject my wife to smelling up the house,  so I stay in the bedroom.  I usually wait until she's not at home if I can. But truth be told she doesn't mind, I just don't want to be disrespectful of her because she lets me enjoy my diaper time.?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

I have had a messy diaper a few times around my wife. I normally don't subject my wife to smelling up the house,  so I stay in the bedroom.  I usually wait until she's not at home if I can. But truth be told she doesn't mind, I just don't want to be disrespectful of her because she lets me enjoy my diaper time.?

Yeah, me too. I have messed my diaper while my wife is at home. After which I quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I really don't want to  be disrespectful either, and would prefer to mess my diaper while I'm home alone.

• Like 2

I actually do. Lifting slightly to give room for the poop to come out. Doesn't smell, so only give away is a slight crinkle from expanding diaper and a muffled sound while I'm filling my diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

In a short answer yes. 

I started my diaper training after a couple years of marriage after having many conversations with my wife. 

At first she was hesitant but when she saw how happy wearing wet diapers made me she insisted I wear diapers all the time, which was great as it is what I wanted. 

Fast forward a couple years of wearing and wetting my diapers continuely I got to the point of actually needing to wear diapers it was at this time I decided to try and see if I could get away with a messy diaper. 

My wife took notice and asked what happened, was it a accident?  I said no I did it on purpose. She asked if I liked how it felt, I said yes. 

Than she swatted my diapered behind smashing the poop and said does that feel good also, I said yes. 

Her next words surprised me, she told me to just shit in my diapers from now on, after all I was pissing in all the time I might just as well go shit in them also she said. 

At first I did not know how to take this and when she told me she had wanted me to shit my diaper when I first started my diaper training. 

All I said was you should have spoken up sooner, I would gladly shit my diaper if it makes you happy, she smiled and no more toilet for you, diapers only. 

That was over 25 years ago and today she still smiles every time I shit my diaper. 

• Like 2

I'm married and my wife supports me wearing diapers but as far as messing goes I keep that away from her and only do it when I know I am going to be home alone. We're still very young though, so I feel like that could change. She's so accepting and open to this lifestyle but I am too chicken to talk about messing. For now I just pee because I know she has no problem with me in a wet diaper :/

• Like 1
In a short answer yes. 
I started my diaper training after a couple years of marriage after having many conversations with my wife. 
At first she was hesitant but when she saw how happy wearing wet diapers made me she insisted I wear diapers all the time, which was great as it is what I wanted. 
Fast forward a couple years of wearing and wetting my diapers continuely I got to the point of actually needing to wear diapers it was at this time I decided to try and see if I could get away with a messy diaper. 
My wife took notice and asked what happened, was it a accident?  I said no I did it on purpose. She asked if I liked how it felt, I said yes. 
Than she swatted my diapered behind smashing the poop and said does that feel good also, I said yes. 
Her next words surprised me, she told me to just shit in my diapers from now on, after all I was pissing in all the time I might just as well go shit in them also she said. 
At first I did not know how to take this and when she told me she had wanted me to shit my diaper when I first started my diaper training. 
All I said was you should have spoken up sooner, I would gladly shit my diaper if it makes you happy, she smiled and no more toilet for you, diapers only. 
That was over 25 years ago and today she still smiles every time I shit my diaper. 

I love that story!

• Like 1
21 hours ago, diaperboy4life said:

I'm married and my wife supports me wearing diapers but as far as messing goes I keep that away from her and only do it when I know I am going to be home alone. We're still very young though, so I feel like that could change. She's so accepting and open to this lifestyle but I am too chicken to talk about messing. For now I just pee because I know she has no problem with me in a wet diaper ?

I relate to this 100%. I joke about messing with her but prefer to be respectful to not make her endure the smell. I have thought about taking the odor control pills tho.

• Like 1

Wifey fully accepts I wear nappies whenever i feel like it. She doesn't change me because I got fed up of how rubbish she was at it (I like my nappies snug and she just can't get them right). If I'm wearing and I need to poop, I do. If she's home then yeah, I poop in front of her too. Aside from the occasional "phoowie, you need to change your stinky bum" she isn't bothered by it in the slightest. Sometimes, when I'm latched onto her (adult breastfeeding), I stick my bottom out a bit, tense up and poop right there and then. After I've finished pooping, obviously I relax back into her a bit and she just carries on stroking my head.

The only rule is I have to bag my nappies, even if they're just wet. Apparently the wet ones have unfurled sometimes and the soggy stuff has ended up touching her hands/wrists. Not pleasant! But other than that, it's just a part of who we both are. It's a pretty great situation!

• Like 1

Mommy stopped letting me use tiolets years ago. She says little boys make such messes when they try to use tiolets, and it’s better to keep them in diapers. Mommy says my pee-pees and poopies belong in my diaper, and will stay there till she changes me. 

I am a bedwetter and wear diapers to bed at night. My wife knows that I’ve struggled with it since I was a kid and she is very supportive. I have made her aware of very few messy accidents. I usually do that when alone.I have pooped my underwear a few times and let her know I did. Once in the middle of the night I got up to go change and she asked if I had poo in my diaper. I told her I did. Nothing else was said

I let my wife find about my diapers accidentally on purpose and now we use them sometimes during sex, wet or dry. I only mess them when I'm alone though as it gets pretty stinky so I'd hate to put her off. She might be ok with it though, she has a pretty open mind. Maybe I should broach the subject ;)

On 3/8/2019 at 11:02 PM, Warmwetandcozy said:

Very lucky

I actually created this thread to gain insight into how this lifestyle in a marriage works as a dynamic. I myself am a DL and love the activity of messing diapers as my girlfriend knows, so I told her about this very thread and shared the link with her because she was conflicted about it. I’ve told her about all the ways around the smell and hygienic precautions to which she was relieved of concerns she made. Upon reading through it and other messy diaper threads she was eager to find out what an interaction with me indulging in the activity would be like. She knows it makes me happy and even just wearing a diaper. I obliged last weekend and she didn’t mind it too badly. She’s always been incredibly supportive of me and has come to grips with this part of me and embraced it gracefully. Thanks for your feedback everyone!

• Like 1
I'm not yet married, but I do mess while my partner is home.  I do have an advantage over other AB/DL's in that aspect however; he has no sense of smell!
Does that mean he changes your diapers

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

On 3/9/2019 at 12:01 PM, Three Rivers said:

Same. Dont loke to mess in front of her.... only did once.  I was horribly ill and had it comeing out of both ends.   She dispered me up.....  whial pukeing my brains out for the 10 time i filled my diaper to..... it was the only time i ever had a pooply diaper changed ... to.bad i so sick or.i.would.have enjoyed it more

On 4/2/2019 at 7:57 PM, Dunham said:

Does that mean he changes your diapers

Not yet; though he has offered in the past.  I'm not 100% comfortable with doing more than wearing wet/dry diapers around him at this point, but he's extremely supportive should it go that way in the long run.