LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too lazy to diaper?

Anyone ever want to wear a diaper but just don't feel like putting in the effort?

I find this happens to me mostly in the morning. I'd like to wear a diaper, but it's so much easier to just pull on one of my training pants.

Yup! I have some nights where I just want to head to bed without the diaper. But then I run the risk of a wet bed. I just grin and bear it. Then the reward is the comfort of the diaper and whatever plushie I grab to cuddle with.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Usually if I have too much to drink I just take off my wet one and fall asleep. Luckily my partner/caregiver notices most of the time and diapers me. The times he forgets means usually a wet bed.

When I feel to tired to put on a diaper my girlfriend puts me in a diaper and when she's to tired to put on a diaper I change her  isn't that how a relationship is supposed to work both partners taking care of one another

• Like 1

I get this a lot, especially if I’ve had a long day or just aren’t in the mood to put a diaper on. I have a few pairs of SuperUndies that I’ll throw on just to simulate the bulk, but it’s not quite the same feeling.

With me it is somewhat different, if I am to tired too tired to put on a diaper is it usually in the evening after a long day’s work and after taking a shower. In the morning I hate to get out of my wet night diaper. It takes a while for the feeling to subside but once it does it is rather nice to change into a fresh one. My morning routine can take up to an hour and a half and it includes putting on an clean diaper to start the day in a proper way. Personally I do not like pull ups diapers all the way.

Yes.  I have now been wearing diapers permanently for almost one year and six months and I have managed through many bouts of laziness through that time.  Attempting to unpotty train yourself takes a lot of commitment and perseverance.  My desire to wear diapers all the time has had to be stronger than those lackadaisical days.  Fortunately for me my stubbornness to become unpotty trained has insured I tape a new diaper on everytime.

It can get to be a hassle sometimes, but then all I have to do is think back to when I wore cloth diapers and the needed effort becomes tiny in comparison B) I actually still enjoy putting a diaper on, seeing it as a bit of "Me time" because I'm worth the effort and I know the results will always make me feel better afterwards :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

Not had this yet. I've been in nappies all day for six months now, and haven't wanted to be out of nappies for a moment.  Every morning when I wake up I just want to get a nappy on asap.  This morning I rolled out of bed, grabbed a nappy & a pair of plastic pants from under the bed & headed for the bathroom. I had a wee in the toilet - it seems silly to put a nappy on & wet it straight away.  And then it was nappy on & I was set for the day. I use the toilet when I need a poo, but other than that I'm always in a nappy and I'm always happy that way.  At bedtime I get sent upstairs, get out of my nappy, have a shower, then it's straight into bed.  I'll be so much happier once Mummy says I can wear at night too.

21 hours ago, Stroller said:

Not had this yet. I've been in nappies all day for six months now, and haven't wanted to be out of nappies for a moment.  Every morning when I wake up I just want to get a nappy on asap.  This morning I rolled out of bed, grabbed a nappy & a pair of plastic pants from under the bed & headed for the bathroom. I had a wee in the toilet - it seems silly to put a nappy on & wet it straight away.  And then it was nappy on & I was set for the day. I use the toilet when I need a poo, but other than that I'm always in a nappy and I'm always happy that way.  At bedtime I get sent upstairs, get out of my nappy, have a shower, then it's straight into bed.  I'll be so much happier once Mummy says I can wear at night too.

Why does she NOT want you wearing at night if you’re already padded all day?

17 minutes ago, billybobtombo said:

Why does she NOT want you wearing at night if you’re already padded all day?

She doesn't feel comfortable with cuddling up to a nappy at night.  I can quite understand that, and I've no intention of pushing her too far.

On 3/10/2019 at 3:26 PM, Stroller said:

She doesn't feel comfortable with cuddling up to a nappy at night.  I can quite understand that, and I've no intention of pushing her too far.

Yup, that’s understandable!  One day, hopefully. 

On 3/10/2019 at 11:26 AM, Stroller said:

One thing I have learned in my marriage is that my wife's acceptance of my need to wear diapers definitely changed over time.  I think as the years pass for my wife there are much more important things than worrying about her husband wearing a diaper.  Our relationship went from no acceptance of diapers at all, to only in private, to wearing them permanently.  I am blessed my wife found it within her heart to accept my padding all the time.  It certainly is not her favorite but atleast she understands I need to be in diapers.

I wear pull-ups so it's kinda less hassle than normal underwear, knowing that I can wet and bin them without smelly pants in my laundry basket for up to a week,,,