LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most Enjoyable Point of the Diaper Change

The finished product!  The feel of Desitin on my button, fresh powder, clean soft crinkly diaper on my bum and cinched around my crotch and waist.  And to top it off, the diaper pat.

Joey

Im torn between which part I like more. I love the feeling of a nice fresh diaper. But yet I like just as the diaper is undone and it comes off. To see how wet or messy it is. But that nice fresh diaper right before bed is really hard to beat.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Joey_AB_DL said:

The finished product!  The feel of Desitin on my button, fresh powder, clean soft crinkly diaper on my bum and cinched around my crotch and waist.  And to top it off, the diaper pat.

Joey

I also forgot to mention diaper rash cream of either desitin ,A&D or bourdeaux.

I’d have to say right when you’re getting taped back up and the finished product. That feeling of being all powdered up and sealing the deal with the tapes. It’s heavenly ❤️

The whole process is epic, but I REALLY start to regress when I hear the tapes being undone: it regresses me to infancy in a heartbeat. Then same when the new tapes are unpeeled to fasten the fresh nappy back up. 

What a glorious process. 

In the morning I hate to get out of my wet diaper, on the other hand, as soon as the feeling subsides it is nice to change into a clean diaper. For me the most enjoyable part is the part where you take off your used diaper and the first feeling of the clean diaper on your skin. The feeling gets stronger if I put on a cloth diaper.

I think I liked getting dried after bathtime just before a night nappy was put on, with the cloth (terry towelling) nappy and plastic pants being got out ready to put on me.

• 1 month later...

Lotion or oil being massaged everywhere down there, then feeling it pulled up between my legs nice and snug and fastened. And it’s not complete without several firm pats.

The working up of the tight plastic pants over the nappy when all the soft padding is pressed into your genitals.

That and Mummy’s encouraging words during the change

for me, i think it's the transition from the heavy, wet, huge , sometimes cold and smelly (usually just stale wee) diaper. to go from that and through the feeling of fresh air down there, then cool wipes getting all clean, followed by the oddly satisfying sticky and almost sweet smelling calmoseptine cream, the clean, all covering powder covering all the cream, and finally a fresh, fluffy, warm and so-much-lighter-than-before diaper is taped on nice and snug..... is almost magical to me lol. unfortunately, i haven't had the experience to have been changed by anyone. i've brought it up to my g/f , but she reacted as less than interested. oh well, self changes for me.