LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who else rembers tipping over the play pin as a toddler

Ok so My earliest memory is from when I was about 3 and it was tipping over the play pin so I could crawl out I rember the first time I tipped it over by standing up in the play pen and slamming belly first into the side bars of the play pin and wasn't hanging on to anything I remember getting thrown across the living room carpet and very bad carpet burn its when I first learned about gravity the second time I remember holding on to  one side of the rails and slamming backwards into the wooden play pin that time the play pen busted into a million pieces and I got the worst spanking ever 

Which brings me to the questions 

A. does anyone else rembered tipping over the playpin when they were little and

B. did they get punished for it 

C. did the play pin survive

According to my mom it was my middle brother who was the escape artist, tipping play pens, kicking slats our of his crib and basically being a PITA lol

I was the artist who just needed an audience for whatever I wanted to do at that moment.

10 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Pretty sure I never had a playpen, and I guess I more then likely did escape my crib. But I do remember escaping from our yard, for which I got put on a leash! 

I checked with my mom on this. It seems, I did have a folding (travel) wooden playpen. She doesn’t remember using it much at home, or if I made any escapes from it. After she was sure, she was finished with it, it went to use on my cousins.