LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cant stop..

HI All

Been here before and I'm back again (not literally here, ab/dl in general)

I am  TV /CD I guess though purged just over a year ago, and while haven't got the urge to go back to dressing as frequently I can feel an itch setting in.

As Re AB/DL, never really associated as anything outside of a sissy, no specific age, visually I guess younger baby to little girl.

Reason for joining recently spent money re buying some abdl gear,  and I know I'm already loving and embarrassed/annoyed at myself for doing so, there is part of me that loves this visually and

embarrasses it, but the other side just cant get my head around it,  

Not really sure what I want to achieve posting here,  so much as a vent and celebration at my stupidity and amazingness.

Guess Im a little conflicted

I would still be interested my fetishes, if I didn't have an accident, my medications from this accident killed off my fetish life for good.

If I could I would start them all over again, problem is I can't,  for medical reasons.

Every time you purge it cost you double or more to buy everything you tossed,  please quit throwing your fetish items away.

If you feel you have the urge to purge, get a locking box that will hold  all of your items, lock them away for as long as it takes.

When you start up again  (you will)  go to your lock box,  restart your fetish with no extra cost to you.

A locking box cost much less, than buying all new fetish items, think of it as a one time investment. (it will pay you back the first time you use it)

Hi Lil-Litzy, welcome back. You know, so many of us have, or have had the same feeling. You love it so much from deep inside, but yet you feel it’s so silly, or whatever negative feelings you want to hang on it. So many of us have gone through this, I think it’s only a natural feeling, and process. Beallucanb is right, better off sticking your AB/dL items away for the duration. Then pull em out when you feel differently again. I understand, there is a point where you truly believe, “this is it, I’m done with this forever”! And you want it to go away, so you feel the best way, is to chuck it all. Ain’t gonna work! I would just simply suggest, you except it, embrace it, and indulge whenever you feel the need. Remember, you have plenty of likeminded people right here, and it’s only a click away. So, come on, relax, have fun, and enjoy it!!!