LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brenda’s beaver needs a barber

From the author's Amazon listing:

Through the timeless power of double entendre, Reach Around Books will have the reader in tears of laughter while to any juvenile listener they are completely innocent.

As the father of five I have done more "story time" than I would wish on my worst enemy. Somewhere around kid three I started changing the stories to make the process a bit more bearable, but kids ain't dumb, not mine anyway...Immediately after even a tiny variation I was hit with "That's NOT how it goes!"

Being just as clever as my kids, I came up with a simple workaround...I'd write my own book and read it word for word EXACTLY how it goes, it was brilliant. I did it again. Story time was getting fun.

Somewhere around book three my drinking buddies got a hold of them...They were laughing so hard that some of them were crying, one of my wife's friends admitted that "she pee'd a little". That was the "ah-ha" moment that brought us to where we are now. It is time to share these works of art with the world.

Reach Around Books--Season One is the first five books we ever printed. For a limited time, your Season One order includes a beautiful and collectable keepsake box for you to store and transport these precious works of art...

Season one includes:

• Suzy Likes to Look at Balls
  • Come Swing with Us!
  • Spank the Monkey Lends a Hand
  • Brenda's Beaver Needs a Barber
  • Put Tony's Nuts in Your Mouth!

If you have tried other "inappropriate" or "controversial" children's books I can say with confidence that these are longer, thicker and harder than what you are probably used to. If you are offended by humor, don't buy our books. If your kid is offended by our books, that implies they understand terms only found in the Urban Dictionary™...You failed as a parent long before Reach Around Books came into your life.

--Toodles!

1 hour ago, Joey_AB_DL said:

I ordered the Brenda's Beaver book, I intend to sneak it into the waiting room at my wife's doctors office (women's health). 

:Crylol:   YES!!!

people need to lay off Brenda! some people like their beavers as nature intended them!! lmao!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Wolf said:

It just so happens, that I have a sister named Brenda. I shown this to her. I can't remember what she thought of it.

She didn't comment on her beaver?