LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Role reversal bet

Tld17

My name is Tim and my life is amazing. I had recently come into some money from  the stock market, so I was set for life. I still worked a few days a week as a broker but it was really just for fun. I would consider myself a good looking guy but a little bit on the small side at 5’7 150. I was married to a woman named Jaimee, that was the envy of all men and women. She had big breasts, perfect figure and had very long legs. She was actually taller than me at 5’10. She was a former  college athlete. She was a high jumper. 

Jaimee was also very submissive. She was an adult baby and had posted an adlooking for a daddy. I responded to the ad and we hit it off. 1 year later we were married. Now she basically is my sissy baby slave. She serves all my needs and wears everything I tell her. She is even in diapers 24/7. I love to humilate her any chance I get.  I know she loves this. My life is perfect but that is all about to change. 

I walked in on her watching track on tv. She was watching women compete. Of course, I had to make a joke or two about how funny it is to watch women thinking they can do sports. Jaimee got pissed and said women are just as athletic as men. I laughed and said no way. She said wanna bet?

My name is Jaimee. I'm 26 and had a degree in Early Childhood Education. I have been out of college for 2 years now and married for one. Since I was married I have not worked in my field of study at my husband and daddies preference. After all if I'm spending all day working how can I be a perfect baby slave and tend to all of daddies needs?

I love my husband but lately I feel he takes me for granted. He used to be so nice and sweet and while he's not directly mean he is often dismissive of me and has even been neglecting some of my needs focusing more in the slave description rather than baby slave.

I was sitting on the floor wearing my diaper a pink tutu and white tank top. While I sucked on my pacifier enjoying a womens track meet daddy came home. He made snide remarks regarding women in sports and I had enough after all I was an athlete when we met. "Let's make a bet a mile race at the track down the street. Loser has to give the winner anything they want no questions. It should be fine after all your a man it should be easy for you right daddy?"

• Like 1

I almost fell chocked I was laughing so hard. She wants to make a bet with me are you kidding lol. She is too cute. Thinking here girly self could defeat me in a one mile run. I tell her of course I will make take the bet and be ready to get humilated. I cannot stop laughing about her thinking she can beat me. I finally stop and tell her let me get changed and we will go to the track. I get changed and come down the stairs and noticed she is changed too. She is wearing a sports bra and shorts. I say let’s go baby. We get in the car and drive to the track. Once at the track I notice she invited many of our friends. I laugh to myself even better I can beat her in front of everyone. We get to the line and the race begins. 

It irked me how hard he laughed. I smirked as we got in the car. I knew I could do this I run 5 miles every Saturday. In the year we had been married the only running I saw my husband do was on a treadmill and that never last more than 20 minutes. I smiled and waved to my friends glad to have witnesses so daddy couldn't change his mind. After clarifying the rules we took our mark. On go we took off. I started at a steady pace not wanting to wind myself. Being taller than you I had an advantage having a longer stride and being an experienced runner I knew how to pace myself so I didn't get tired halfway through. I held an good distance ahead of you pulling farther ahead as you start to get winded at the halfway mark.

I stand next to her at the starting line making comments about how cute you will look serving while diapered in a maids outfit. The guns goes off and we  are close to start. However little by little you pull away. I start to freak but I am too winded to respond. I don’t know what to do when I see you cross the finish line. I decide to suck it up and finish the race. I lost by 2 min meaning you destroyed me. I go up to you and hug you. I say guess you proved your point I am sorry. 

I smile as our friends cheer us on. As I  cross the finish line I can hardly believe it. I won the bet! I hug you and smile." Thank you for the apology". One of my friends laughs. " Yay you made up now the good stuff since you won the bet Tim has to do whatever you want....tell us what's it gonna be?"

I blush thinking about my request. Being the submissive in the relationship the thought of taking control made me nervous but also ...excited. I nod my head " right...umm I want you to....bemysissybaby" I say the last bit rushed unsure how you would respond.

What no fucking way. You want me to be sissy baby. Never your the sissy. I start stomping around. I even begin to beg you. Saying you can’t do this to me. Your suppose to be the one in diapers not me. I can’t do this. What will my fiends and work think? This can’t be happening.

At first I almost recant but then I get angry. You gave your word and now your throwing a tantrum and trying to take it back. I reach out and grab your arm my other hand coming down swiftly on your pants covered bottom. " That's enough your misbehaving in front of our friends. You agreed anything and this us what I want. Apologize to everyone for your behavior it's time to go home a d get you changed". Your friends are embarrassed for you and they look to the ground as your scolded while my girlfriend cheer me on telling me not to give into the babies tantrums and suggesting a red bum will fix your attitude.

I see her getting real mad. Omg she just sparked me across my bottom in public and it actually hurt. She is bigger than me and probably could hurt me. I hav end choice but to listen. If She ever left me she would take half of my money. I have it bite the bullet and do,what he’s wants for a little. I am sure she will get bored. I accept my fate and walk with her. I cannot even look at my friends. I am so embrassed. I will never live this one down. Hopefully this does not last too long. We get to the cars and she makes me get in the backseat. She screams babies sit in the back. I am left to ponder what she has planned for me.

When we get to the car I open the back door. " dont worry baby mommy will get you a carseat soon." I buckle you in the backseat before starting the car and driving toward the local mall. I have my credit card tucked in my bra as I pull into the parking lot. I grab a tshirt from the backseat and pull it on covering my sports bra. "Now baby you are to hold mommies hand at all times. I expect you to be a good little princess while mommy is getting you new clothes and your diapers. Any misbehavior and mommy will put you over her knee do you understand?"

Omg I start to realize how serious she is. I start to beg her saying mommy please change her mind. She says no. So then I get mad and say just wait to you are my slave again you will pay for this. She pulls the car over. Get out and puts me over her knee. She so ask me ten times and I actually start to cry. I am horrified. She buckles me back in and we finish the drive to the mall. I take her hand like I was told and we start walking the mall. I wonder what stores we are going to.

Holding your hand the first store I take you into is the medical supply store. This is were you get my diapers and now you will be getting your own. The shopkeeper recognizes us and ask if were here for the usual. I smile " Actually today were here to get a few cases for my little princess here. The same design as usual butterflies and princess design just smaller." The shopkeeper was surprised but still took down a few sample sizes. I take them and guide you to the changing room were I immediately begin removing your pants and boxers. I unfold the diaper laying it on the changing table before assisting you to lay on the diaper. I begin to fasten the bright pink diaper on you. " hmm I think you will need thicker diapers dont you sissy?" I coo to you.

I am mortified as we are walked into what I refer to as the diaper store. I remember walking Jaimee in here many times make it known to everyone that we were getting her diapers. To my dismay the clerk comes to help us and is shocked that the diapers are for me. Even worse I am a smaller size than her. She even gets me the pink diapers. I ma led to the changing area and diapered. However p, she asks for thicker diapers which are produced p. I am rediaperd with them. They are so thick. Jaimee then asks about locking plastic pants. 

The clerk brings me multiple locking plastic panties I put on a pair that are purple and say princess in silver. I told your pants holding onto them as I walk you out in just your shirt and your thick padded diaper the plastic panties crinkling as you walk. I order 5 cases of diapers and a large variety of plastic panties. Everything is held after I pay for them to be picked up when we leave. I pat your padded bottom. "Tell the nice man thank you for your new diapees".

Here I am locked into my diapers. I am in a thick crinkly prison. The only way I can get out of them is if Jaimee let’s me out of them. She forces me to walk out into the store. My diapers are visable and people are laughing at me. I am even more shocked as she orders five cases. I feel my hand being tugged as we walk out into the mall I am so embrassed. I start to sob and even ask Jaimee what I am going to do about work.

I coo to my crying sissy baby. " Aww its okay baby dont worry mommy will get you something pretty to wear soon." I lead you to a cute lolita fashion clothing store. " Here we go Princess why dont you find a pretty dress to wear to work tomorrow while mommy picks out some other clothes". I pat your bottom sending toward a wall of pastel colored dresses. I fully intended to take you to work tomorrow dressed as my precious sissy baby. I began picking out tutu skirts dresses and tops for you to try on peeking  over at you every few seconds. 

I smile at first when I hear she is going to give me something to wear. Then I see the store imma being brought to. Next she tells me to pick out a pretty dress. I have had enough I start kicking and screaming I even push mommy down. I say I am not wearing acfucking dress. I am not a sissy you are the baby. I say Jaimee you need to remember who is in charge. I am the boss and daddy your not in charge. As I say this she starts to laugh. 

I laugh watching you throw your tantrum. " Sissy didn't mommy warn you about this behavior?" I grab you  sitting on a nearby bench as I put you over my knee. I begin spanking your diapered bottom." Mommy will not tolerate this naughty behavior from you sissy baby. When we get home your bottom will be red".

Ok mommy please don’t do this. I will be good. I was not understanding this. Please help,me pick out a dress. I have never done this for myself. This is all new to me. I am use to be the dominant one. I am sorry it won’t happen again. I realize now I am screwed. She seems more serious than i thought she was, I should just  man up and accept this 

I stop spanking you and stand you up taking your hand. " you should have asked for mommies help then princess. Mommy will not tolerate bratty behavior". I start taking out pastel pink purple blue and yellow dresses. All the dresses are short enough to show off your diapered bottom. I take you to the dressing room and remove your shirt and begin dressing you in a yellow dress with a large bow in the back. Your diaper sticks out from under the dress as I stand you in front of the mirror. " Aww you look so precious dont you think sissy? I bet your coworkers will think so."

Omg mommy are you really going to make me go to work like this. They will make fun of me. I try not to think about it maybe if I am extra good she will go easy on you. Ok mommy thank you for the pretty dress. I want to be good. Can you explain my rules and new life on the way home so,I can be good. I figure doing this will get me on her good side.

I smile and nod my head. " of course I will baby. Now you can wear this dress home we'll get one of each color. There will be no more pants for my sissy baby" i take you out holding the other dresses i see Mary Jane's and sit you on the bench getting a pair of ruffled ankles sock i put them on you and a pair of white Mary Jane's. I also get them in black, silver, and pink. Holding your hand I pay for your current outfit and the other items I selected. "  Do a curtsey for mommy sissy, show everyone how cute my sissy baby is".

I am mortified but still I follow my orders. I slowly curtesy. This is so humiliating. I tkae the dress and bend down to my knees. I still decide even though I am being laughed at I better play along. She will get bored soon. She will need to get satisfied and imma a man. So we get in the car and ask mommy what is ny new life and what are my rules

I buckle you into the back and give you a pink pacifier it was one of the ones you had in the car for me. I get in the drivers seat and begin driving home. " Its quite simple. Your mommy's little sissy you will wear and use your diapers at all times. Only grownup can change you. You will obey mommy or adults in charge or be fairly punished. My sissy princess will wear pretty little girl clothes at all times. When your eating or drinking you should be sucking on your paci. You will not be having sex with mommy anymore because sex is for men not sissy babies. You will play with your dollies and watch your cartoons. Mommy will take you to work once a week but mommy will stay to supervise you. Any questions?"

I look at myself I am sitting in the backseat being driven by my wife and she just handed me a pacifier. Wait she just said I will notngetntomhave sex with her. I gotta ask her about this. Mommy, you say I can’t have sex with you but what about my needs? I also know you have needs what about them? I can’t believe I have to go to work like this. Mommy everyone will see my dress and diapers.