LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressed Reporter (recruiting dom)

RegressionRevolution

Hi I'm looking for a caregiver type to partner with in the following roleplay scenerio:

I'll be playing Kate. A young journalist writing for a lifestyle column. Taking a risk she decides to to write about alternative lifestyles to boost interest in her column. After coming across abdl and books herself in for a day adaycare for adult babies. What Kate doesn't bargin on is that the people she meets there take age play very seriously. During the course of the day she finds she's treated just like a real toddler by the attendants. By the end of the day when she's the only one left after the other 'babies' have all been picked up, the staff worry no one has come for Kate. Of course she inisits that she booked herself in but the staff won't release her by herself. Is it gets close to closing time one of the daycare manager decides to take Kate home with them. Kate she's going to have more than enough material for her report as she's forced to regress and spend multiple days with her new caregiver and at the daycare. 

Message me if you would like to discuss. 

b067f57ce88d15ba695ce710cfdf7c2f.jpg

Archived