LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who is Mommy Violet?

Here is the next chapter of the story!

There is only 1 more chapter left! If you would like to read it RIGHT NOW and not wait another week, then check out my Patreon page! https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

I am also about to post a short exclusive story there sometime this week as well as a sneak peak to my next short story that involves babysitting! :)

I'm also planning on releasing this as an eBook with extra bonus chapters! So stay tuned for that! ❤️

Anyway, enjoy! 

Chapter Seventeen

“Can you take this over to table 5 please?” Lilly asked as she handed Daniel a tray of drinks.

“I don’t know…” Daniel said with a sly smile.

“Oh pretty please!”

“Come on, you two love birds,” Thomas said as he walked passed the two of them. “We got work to do.”

“Guess he is right,” Daniel said with a roll of his eyes, taking the tray from Lilly, “let’s get back to work.”

“I suppose if we have too.”

“You still free after work?”

“Of course. I’ve been looking forward to it.” She flashed him a wide grin as she walked away. Daniel watched her before turning around and heading to the table and delivering them their drinks.

It had been a bit over three months since Lilly and Daniel had started to go out. During those three months, they have taken their time. Except for that one instance where Daniel wore on their date, and Lilly pulled his pants down to have a look – they haven’t done anything else. It calmed his nerves down as the two of them naturally became closer, rather than rushing something that could potentially tear them apart.

However, tonight was different. This was when they were finally going to start to explore a little bit, as well as have sex for the first time.

To say he was nervous would be an understatement.

“Are you okay?” Lilly asked him.

“Oh, what?” Daniel shook his head, apparently getting lost in thought. “No, I’m perfectly fine…perhaps a bit nervous, ya know.”

“Me too,” Lilly said, “but I’m excited too.”

“Same here.”

The two of them thankfully managed to get out of their shifts around the same time, Daniel only having to wait in the break room for about a half an hour before Lilly can stroll in.

“You ready?” She asked him as she grabbed her purse from the locker.

“I think so,” he said as he felt his pockets, making sure his phone and wallet was in there, “Let’s go.”

He reached forward and grabbed her hand as they headed out of the restaurant and towards his apartment.

“Did you bring your stuff?” He asked, starting to get a bit sweaty.

“Yes, I brought my ‘stuff’” Lilly giggled. “Are you that nervous to ask if I brought extra clothes as I’m spending the night?”

“I suppose so,” he said with red cheeks.

“I’m nervous too, you know,” Lilly said as she takes a deep breath. “Feel lucky that it’s okay to show that. I’m supposed to be ‘altogether.’”

“I suppose that is true…” Daniel said, and the two of them laughed.

“So what are we doing about dinner?” Lilly asked him. “Unless you plan to attack me as soon as we get in the door…”

“What? No.” Daniel said. “I was…oh.” He stopped when he saw Lilly smiling. “I thought we could order out, some Chinese food or something, I also have a few drinks as well.”

“Sounds perfect,” Lilly said, “though I feel like I should establish some rules before we start…”

“Rules?”

“Yes, rules. Don’t act too shocked. I have given them to you before.”

“Yes, that is true…” Daniel blushed. “But that was a bit different, ya know.”

“Anyway, rule number one is – you can’t tell me when you have to go potty do it.  You’ll have to wait for me to check you. Rule number two is – I get to diaper you up, and rule number three is – be your cute self.”

Daniel rolled his eyes at the last one and turned away, trying to hide his red face.

“Deal?”

“D-deal.” He said in a nervous tone. The thought of Lilly putting him in a diaper was almost too much for him to handle.

“I’ll go ahead and order the food, anything you want?” Daniel asked her as soon as they got in his apartment.

“I like almost anything,” Lilly said with a shrug of her shoulders, “surprise me.”

“Okay.”

“I’m going to head in your room. Come in here when you’re finished.”

“O-okay.”

Lilly smirked as she entered his room and went straight for his closet, pulling out a thick white diaper with a wet indicator on it, some baby powder, and she also found a pacifier. She took that and stuck it in her pocket, feeling that would be a pleasant surprise for later on.

It was about five minutes later that Daniel walked into the room.

“They should be here in 20,” Daniel said as he looked toward the ground, unable to look up at Lilly, who was currently holding a diaper in her hand.

“Perfect. Would you like to get on the bed for me?”

He nodded his head, unable to say anything.

“Good boy.”

Lilly then leans over and begins to unbutton his pants, yanking them down to where he was only in his boxers. She then pulled them down as well. Daniel could have sworn he saw her lick her lips when she saw him naked.

“Okay, lift your bottom for me; I’m going to get in-between your legs,” Lilly said, and Daniel did as he was told, lifting his bottom slightly so Lilly could slide the diaper underneath.

“Good job!” She giggled as she grabbed the baby powder and began to squirt it generously around his private parts as well as his diaper.

Daniel wiggled slightly with the feeling of the baby powder. Lilly was such a natural at this, his heart was racing a million miles an hour, and he was super nervous! How could she be so calm and collected?

“Alright let’s put this diaper on so it’s nice and tight! We don’t want it falling off now do we?” Lilly teased as she pulled up the front of the diaper, making sure it aligned evenly. She then pulled the tabs up slowly, taking her time as she made sure the diaper was on snug.

Once she was finished, she lightly patted the front of the diaper, causing a puff of baby powder to escape and filling up the room with its scent.

“All done!” Lilly said. “You were such a good little guy! Didn’t even wiggly around that much.”

“T-thank you,” Daniel whispered as he sat up on the bed. Lilly leaned forward and planted him a massive kiss on the lips.

“No, thank you.” She said. “Want to go watch some tv and have a few drinks as we wait for our food?”

“S-sure,” Daniel said as he hopped off the bed and made his way into the living room, noticing that Lilly’s eyes were on him the entire time.

“You look pretty great,” Lilly commented.

“Really?” Daniel shyly said. “I feel rather silly.”

Lilly shook her head. “Well, you don’t look silly, you look pretty hot actually.”

“Oh my.” Lilly sat down on the couch and started flipping through Netflix as Daniel grabbed a six case of beer and brought it into the living room.

“Thank you,” Lilly grinned as she opened one up and took a sip of it, “oh, this is good!”

About five minutes later the doorbell rang, Lilly got up to get the food, returning a few minutes later and handing it to Daniel.

“Here you go, it smells so good!”

“It sure does!” Daniel replied as they both dug into the food, picking some random TV show on Netflix as they drank and ate.

Daniel shifted his weight, watching how much he drank. After all, they had just gotten home from work, and the last time he had a bathroom break was a few hours ago. He knew it wouldn’t be long before the urge to go would come, and the thought of wetting his diaper around Lilly was super humiliating! But, also quite arousing too.

The next 30 minutes flew by, the two of them laughed, shares stories about work that day, as they ate and drank. Daniel felt so at peace when he was around Lilly, even though he was a bit embarrassed about wearing a diaper around her.

His bladder began to push against him, he squeezed his legs together, wanting to hold in as much as he could, but he knew he was fighting a losing battle. He had a strong bladder, but even he knew that he would be defeated soon enough. He blushed, knowing that he would be flooding his diaper any minute.

Would Lilly enjoy it? What if she was freaked out about it? He knows she said she was into it, but she never experienced it before…what if it turned her off? He didn’t want that to happen.

He suddenly felt a hand on his leg, and he turned and saw Lilly looking at him, worry in her eyes.

“Is everything okay, sweetie?”

“Y-yes,” he said meekly.

Lilly frowned. “Listen, I know this might be too much for you.  You don’t have to do anything you’re uncomfortable with, ya know? If you wish to take the diaper off and go to the bathroom, then that’s fine…”

“No!” Daniel said, surprised by his objection, “I want too…I’m just a bit nervous.”

“I understand,” Lilly said, “I’m pretty nervous too.”

“You seem so confident, though.”

“That’s because I know how to hide it well,” Lilly gave him a wink, “don’t worry…I want this just as much as you do. I promise. I won’t look at you and pay attention to the TV, okay?”

Daniel nodded his head, unable to say anything. With that, Lilly leaned back and stared at the TV, not once glancing over at him.

He closed his eyes, and after a few moments, he felt himself relax enough where he could fill the diaper. He let out a soft sigh as he filled his diaper. His cheeks redden as he felt his diaper enlarge, feeling warm as he continued to wet it. When he was finished, he slightly pressed his hands against the diaper, having wet it quite a bit. He knew it would sag a bit, and he also could smell it as well. He sunk low in his chair, nervous of what would happen next.

It was only a few minutes later, though when Lilly reached over and gently placed her hand on his diapered crotch.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There is some disappointment that comes along with reading this chapter. ? we only have one chapter left. I hope you are starting to consider how the sequel is going to go. I think I got ripped off today to. I only got 1 like and used that early as well. I am looking forward to reading more. But not the last chapter. ?

Here it is! The last chapter!! Can't believe we are finally here :) I've really loved writing this story! And who knows, there may be a sequel in the future (though no plans for that now) Also it won't be the last time you see this story! I'm working on turning it to a novel with a few extra chapters! I'll release more info on that when it's finish (which will be sometime this week)

ALSO next Monday I will be posting the 1st chapter of my newest story Babysitting 101! Where a female friend wants to learn how to babysit and therefore asks her male best friend to let her practice on him :) If you don't want to wait another week to read it and want to see an exclusive story then check out my Patreon page! https://www.patreon.com/mamabug 

Any and all support is much appreciated! I'm working hard to turn my writing into a career

But anyway, here is the last chapter of Who is Mommy Violet!

Enjoy!!!

Chapter Eighteen

“Wow!”

It was all Lilly said as she pressed her fingers against his crotch, feeling the wetness beneath her fingertips.

“Is it…bad…” Daniel asked, feeling hesitant and a bit nervous about what her reaction was going to be.

Lilly shook her head. “No, it’s wonderful.”

“R-really?” Daniel asked her, a bit shocked. He knew that when they spoke online, she seemed to be into it. But now that they were in person, he couldn’t help but have a bit of doubt that she would be turned off by the whole experience.

Lilly giggled as she leaned over and kissed him. “Yes. I promise…it’s extremely hot.”

“Oh wow,” Daniel blushed, feeling himself grow excited as Lilly continued to kiss him, keeping her hand against his wet diaper. She pulled herself closer, to the point she was sitting on his lap, pressing herself against him.

After a few minutes, Lilly pushed back slightly and got off of him, but not before grabbing his hand and leading him towards the bedroom. The thick diaper between his legs caused him to waddle a bit as he followed behind her.

Once they got into his bedroom, they started kissing again; Lilly pulled his shirt off before pushing him onto the bed. It was then when she took off her shirt and pants. She was wearing a blue bra and white panties. She had more of a figure then he thought, and he felt his dick grow even harder just looking at her frame.

“Wow, you’re…incredible,” Daniel said, and Lilly smiled at him.

“Thank you,” she said as she walked closer to him, “I think you’re still hesitant with me.”

“Umm…perhaps a bit.” He said as he lowered his head.

“I need you to know…to understand…” Lilly took a deep breath. “What this does for me.”

Without another word, she grabbed his hand and placed it under her underwear and up against her – he let out a slight gasp as he felt how wet she was. She was soaked! He couldn’t believe it.

“You understand now?” She asked him, biting her lip as she pressed his fingers harder against herself.

“Uh, huh.” He blushed as he nodded his head, wiggling softly as he felt her.

“This excites me just as much as it does you,” she continued, “don’t forget that.”

“I won’t…I’m sorry…”

“Don’t apologize,” Lilly said as she let his hand go and kissed him again, pushing herself on top of him to where he fell onto the bed.

“Is there anything you want me to do for you?” She asked him, kissing his lips, to his cheek and his neck.

“I don’t know…” he said. “I’m enjoying this, though.”

“Me too.”

Daniel couldn’t believe this was happening. If someone would have told him a few months ago, this is where he would be; he wouldn’t have found him. How is it that he now has this amazing person in his life who shares his love and understanding for diapers – and someone he connects with on everything else with? How did he get this lucky…he felt like he was almost undeserving, after all, he did push Lilly away before and now…

“Are you okay?” Lilly asked him, breaking him free from his trance.

“Yeah, I’m….I’m okay…just thinking how stupid I was for pushing you away.”

“Shhhh,” Lilly said, pressing her fingers against his lips, “stop bringing it up. If you mention it again….I might have to spank you.”

Daniel felt his cheeks grow hot as she said those words.

Lilly slipped her hand back on the front of his diaper, pressing hard, moving her hand up and down. Daniel bit his lip hard as he let out a moan, feeling the thick wet diaper and her hand press against his dick. It felt amazing.

“Do you like that?” She asked softly, and he nodded his head.

“Good,” she whispered as she pressed, even more, he felt like if she kept doing it for too long, he was going to explode.

It was then she bent down, placing her face against his diaper, before taking a deep breath and inhaling.

“You sure are stinky.” She giggled. “I bet you want to get out of this wet diaper, don’t you?”

Daniel nodded his head, wiggling slightly, unable to find his voice. Every time she spoke, he felt himself shrink down.

Lilly got off of him and made her way to his closet, pulling out some wipes before she returned.

“Let’s get you all nice and clean!” She cooed as she placed the wipes next to him.

He wasn’t sure how much more of this teasing he was going to be able to take.

Lilly tore at the tapes, pulling down the diaper, revealing his hard dick. She smiled as she licked her lips, grabbing a bunch of wipes as she began to wipe down his front, making sure to go slowly over his dick and his balls. At one point, she made him pull up his knees so that she could get a better angle to make sure he was ‘completely clean.’

“You soaked your diaper, mister!” She said as she shook her head. “I think if you wet any more, you may have leaked!”

She placed the used wipes inside of the diaper, before grabbing the last one and doing one final wipe down before she wrapped the dirty diaper and set it on the floor.

“There we go! Now you are all clean!”

“T-thank you,” Daniel managed to let out a whisper, “Lilly.”

Lilly gave him a slight frown. “I don’t like that.”

“Don’t like what?”

“I don’t like you calling me that…during…this.”

“Oh,” Daniel said as he realized what she meant. He knew the word she wanted to be called, but he wasn’t sure if he could muster it up. It was something he always dreamed about, but now that it was a reality, it was way different than how it was when they were online.

“Come on,” Lilly said as she began to take off her panties and bra, which just caused him to grow more nervous as he watched her perky breast and hard pink nipples. He licked his lips.

“You can do it,” Lilly whispered as she crawled back on top of him, pressing her naked body against his own, pressing her lips against his cheek, “It’s just one simple word.”

“M…mo…” Daniel started to speak; his voice was shaky.

“It’s okay,” Lilly said, “no need to be afraid. No need to feel nervous. I’m here with you, beside you.”

“Mommy.” Daniel finally said, and he felt his whole body relax as the words escaped his lips. Lilly smiled at him before pressing her lips against him.

“Hmmm,” she moaned slightly, and he couldn’t help but wonder what those words did for her.

“Good job,” she whispered as she positioned herself to where he was about to enter her, “keep saying it.”

“Mommy.”

He said it once more, and with that, she let him slide into her wetness – and it was terrific. They both let out a gasp.

“Keep going,” Lilly moaned as she began to rock her hips slowly.

“Mommy.”

Every time he said it, he felt Lilly tense up and go a bit faster, which just caused him to bite his lips hard and drove him crazy as well.

He never experienced anything like this before, the build-up to this point, was making it hard for him to last. He closed his eyes, trying to concentrate, but Lilly kept telling him to call her that over and over again and every single time, it drove him crazy.

“Keep saying it,” she demanded of him, pressing down harder, rocking back and forth, her breast bouncing slightly.

“But…I’m about to cum!” He said.

“You need to ask me for permission for that,” she told him, slowing down slightly, as she lowered her head to kiss him hard against the lips.

“May I cum..m-mommy?” He asked in a timid voice.

“Of course,” she whispered, “you may cum. Be a good boy and cum for mommy. Think about me putting you in a diaper…and changing you…”

“Ugh,” he let out a moan, shutting his eyes as Lilly began to pick up the pace once more. Sweat was pouring down his face, until suddenly he came and he took a deep breath, panting hard as his head fell onto the bed.

“Good boy,” Lilly said as he hopped off of him and kissed him on the cheek.

“Thank you,” he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her as the two of them laid there in silence for a few minutes.

“That was amazing,” Daniel said, finally catching his breath.

“Yeah, it sure was,” she replied, “and there will be more of that to come…and even more.”

“More?” Daniel said, but then nodded his head in agreement, “I look forward to everything.”

“Me too.”

And at that moment, Daniel experienced a moment of perfection, of total bliss, and he couldn’t wait to see what else was ahead for the two of them.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

mamabug that was a great ending. I would have liked if it went on a little longer

with Lily talking to him more in baby talk too. And them kissing and cuddling

and her putting him back into a diaper to make it final.

Great job. ?

• 2 weeks later...

This was such a fantastic story. I was so happy to see Daniel and Lilly get together. The ending was more than a little hot to. Thanks for sharing it with us. I am going to have to come back to this when I get some likes back. I thought I should be getting some back this morning but apparently not yet. 

I'm so happy everyone enjoyed this story! I really enjoyed writing it!

If you would like to read the extra 1.7k bonus chapter of Who is Mommy Violet (and I promise it's a lot steamier than this last chapter) and also help support me and my writing then please consider buying the eBook for a mere $2 :)https://payhip.com/b/OR8J

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Great story I like how natural the characters felt and how you actually made the "will they won't" part work. It was super sweet ?