LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who is Mommy Violet?

Noooooo...don't leave us here for another week????? I want to know what happens next...and I want to know it now! Don't want to wait!!!????

New theory: maybe Daniel ends up havning ❤️❤️ mommy's in the end ?

I enjoy and love this story ?? It deserve another "reputation acknowlegdement". But I have no more "like" reactions to use today, so have to wait until tomorrow ?

3 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

New theory: maybe Daniel ends up havning ❤️❤️ mommy's in the end ?

I agree best outcome is that Natalie and Lily meet discover they really like each other and end up getting married and raising Little Daniel as a couple. ??

@mamabug

Oh wow I sure didn’t expect that. Natalie is aware he was wearing a diaper and still went out with him. Now I wonder if she could also be a AB. I do feel bad for Lilly but there’s a possibility that they could still have some kind of a relationship. This was well worth a like and I really am looking forward to reading more. 

Chapter Twelve

Daniel turned his face away from Natalie, knowing that his face must have been a bright pink at that point. He knew it was his fault, he was the one who opened the door and pushed for the conversation – but he wasn’t expecting her to call him out like that bluntly. His mouth was dry, and he was unable to answer her. He felt like an idiot.

It was then he felt Natalie’s hand gently lay upon his lap. “It’s okay.”

He turned his head and faced her; she was smiling at him. “If you have to wear because…”

He cut her off, shaking his head. “I don’t wear because of need.”

“Oh?” She tilted her head to the side; he took a deep breath. He could feel himself sweating; he hated this part of any relationship. His last one…it ended so poorly. He was afraid of what she would think when he told her he wore them for FUN, and he got off on wearing diapers. It seemed like such a stupid thing to say out loud.

“I wear…because…it feels good.” He said but then shakes his head. “Wait, no! I mean…yeah they do feel good, but…I mean…” How can he explain his feelings adequately in words?

“Daniel,” Natalie said with a deep breath, “It’s okay. You don’t have to explain yourself to me.”

“Really? You don’t think I’m a creep or something.”

Natalie let out a laugh. “You a creep? You’re like the nicest guy I know. I don’t think that way about you. I mean, you can’t help what you like right?”

“Thanks…” Daniel let out a long sigh. He felt as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. “I really appreciate it. I’m not asking anything from you of course….I just thought you should know.”

“It’s no big deal,” Natalie said with a smile, “I promise.” The two of them cuddled up on the couch and made out a few times, but it didn’t go further than that.

About a half an hour later, Daniel walked Natalie back to her place. He couldn’t believe what just inspired between the two of them. Was Natalie okay with the fact he liked to wear diapers? He felt his excitement bubbling up inside of him, but the feeling crushed inside of him when he pictured Lilly’s face in his mind.

He tried to push it away, after all, he was with Natalie now and he liked her…and now she knew and accepted his fetish…what more could he want?

But yet, a still small voice was yelling at him in the back of his mind. He wasn’t sure what it was saying.

He couldn’t sleep for the rest of the night

The following morning he had to work the morning shift, and to see it wasn’t awkward around Lilly would be an understatement.

It felt like the moment she revealed that she was Mommy Violet – a veil had been lifted off of her. Before he noticed her, she was little a spunky young girl with a positive attitude and a puppy dog crush on him.

But now? He saw a woman, with long red hair, curves, a beautiful smile, and an upbeat attitude with a fire in her eyes.

How come he never noticed it before?

How come he never saw her before?

“What are you looking at?” Lilly said as she stands up from wiping down one of the tables. Daniel realized he was standing there holding a bunch of books he was planning on putting down when he paused to stare at her.

He shook his head. “Oh, nothing. Did you have fun at the fair?”

“Yeah, it was alright. Thomas got sick a few times, though.”

“Haha of course. He says he can handle the rides, but we know he can’t.”

“Just like that time, we all drove down to that small theme park an hour away,” Lilly said, flashing him a smile. “How are things going?”

“Uh, they’re going good. I…” He shuffled his feet as he started to head to a bookshelf. Even though he know knew who Lilly was, it still made it difficult for him to be open to her about it. But, she was the only one who could understand…but would it be wrong for him to confide in her?

“Is everything okay with Natalie?” Lilly walked over and placed her hands on his shoulder. He felt his cheeks blush slightly as he found a place for one of the books he was holding and slide it in.

“Yeah, I um…I actually told her about…well, you know.”

Lilly’s eyebrows arched a bit in surprise when he said that. “Really? How did she take it?”

“Really well actually.”

He could have sworn he saw a frown etch over Lilly’s face for a split second before it was replaced with a broad smile.

“That’s awesome, Daniel! I’m really happy for you!”

“You mean it?”

“Of course,” Lilly told him, “it’s rare when we find acceptance. I’m very happy for you. I hope she treats you well.”

“Thank you, Lilly…and I hope that…” Daniel wanted to return the favor, wanted to say that he wished she would find happiness too. But, just the thought of her with someone else – speaking to him like she did online…and doing things like that, made him feel a bit jealous.

What was wrong with him?

“Hey, Lilly can you help me with something!” One of their coworkers called from the register.

“Yeah, be right there,” Lilly said, giving Daniel one last glance before she walked away.

Daniel couldn’t help but watch leave, sighing heavily, before going back to business. He felt like there was more than he wanted to say, but he didn’t have the courage. He didn’t understand his feelings for Lilly at the moment. Has he only noticed her because he knew of her secret? Or was there more than meets the eye?

He didn’t speak much to Lilly for the rest of his shift, but he kept his eyes on her. Once in a while, she would catch him staring, and he would try to play it off as if he was looking at something else, or he was trying to get her attention to help him with some task.

After his shift was over, he pulled his phone out of his locker and checked it, realizing he got a text message from Natalie.

Hey Daniel! I’ve been thinking a lot lately about everything that is going on! Would love if we could sit down and talk about it more. Are you free later on tonight?

He felt his heart sink a little bit, was this a good talk or a bad talk? Maybe she was a bit more curious about the fetish, which he couldn’t blame her.

It was then that Lilly walked in as well. “Going home?”

He nodded his head. “Yes.”

“Daniel…” Lilly sighed as she walked over to him. “Why do you keep staring at me?”

He could feel his face start to blush but tried to keep his composure. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I’m not stupid, Daniel! You were staring at me. Do you have something to say to me? I’m not going to sit here and let you play games with my – “

Before he knew what he was doing, before he could process his thoughts before any reason of right and wrong could register – he reached over, placed his hands upon her shoulder, pulled her close…

And kissed her.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

For some reason I have been thinking he is making a mistake going for Natalie. Gould be I always go for the underdog and in this case that’s Lilly. Maybe this kiss is what he needs to push him over that edge. The pending talk with Natalie seems ominous as well. I was happy to give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

We are finally getting closer to the end! :) I'm so happy that everyone is enjoying it! I've been enjoying writing it! :D

Chapter Thirteen

They stand there like that for a solid minute before Daniel realizes what he has done. He pushes Lilly away as fast as he had pulled her in.

“Daniel…why…” She asked him, her eyes searching for his, but he had no answer to give her.

“I don’t know.” He whispered. “Impulse. Sorry” He closes his locker door, hoping that Lilly would walk away, but she was still there.

“Bullshit.” She remarks. “There is no way that was an impulse. You kissed me…Daniel…do you have feelings for me?”

This causes him to stop in his tracks and turn his head around to watch Lilly. Feelings for her? Could she be right? Is that why he felt differently around her? Is that why he felt jealous with the thought of her with someone else? That had to be it. She opened that door when she said who she was and now he couldn’t get his mind off of her, even though he was seeing Natalie.

“No.” Daniel blurts out but then shakes his head. “Maybe. I don’t know. I’m very confused right now.”

Lilly gives him a sad look and sighs. “This isn’t what I wanted.”

“What?” He asked her.

“When I told you who I was…it was because I was impatient, but I wanted you to see me for ME, not because of what I am,” Lilly told him.

“That’s not the reason…” He starts to say, but then Daniel realizes that he couldn’t. That was the reason why he began to look at her differently, after all.

“I’ll make a choice easier for you,” Lilly said, “pick Natalie. You liked her before you found out about me…she accepts you…it’s obvious that your feelings for me are nothing more than what happened online.”

“Lilly, please, I mean…that isn’t…” He wanted to say more, and he tried to explain himself. But, he was unable to. Was she right? Is that the only reason why he started to look at her differently? It wasn’t as if he was repulsed by her before. He always thought she was kind and good-natured…but now…

Now what?

“It’s okay,” Lilly sighed, “I can’t blame you. I can’t be mad at you. I can’t force you to love me.”

“Lilly, but I…”

“Don’t say anything more,” he could see tears forming in her eyes, “otherwise it’s going to hurt even more.”

He wanted to go over there and hug her, seeing her cry like that, broke him inside. But, instead, he stood where he was. He was nothing but a coward.

“Don’t worry about me,” Lilly continued, “I’ll be fine.”

With that, she walked out the door, leaving him standing there alone, once again. He sat down on the bench and sunk his head. He felt like a pathetic person. Not only did he toy around with Lilly’s feelings like that, but he also betrayed Natalie by kissing Lilly.

What did he want? He wasn’t sure.

It was like his head, and his heart was fighting against each other – and he didn’t even know what each other wanted.

He pulls out his phone and rereads the text message from Natalie. He replies to her that he just finished work and that he would be going home to shower and change and head over. He sighed as he shoves his phone in his pocket and leaves the break room. He passes by Lilly, feeling his heart fall into his stomach, but she doesn’t look at him.

He makes his way home with a heavy heart, heading into the shower and getting dressed before heading over to Natalie’s house.

What does she want to talk about? What can he say to her? Should he tell her about the kiss between him and Lilly or keep it a secret?

Or should he confess and come clean?

He knocked on the door and waited. A few moments later, Natalie opens the door.

“Hey, Daniel. Thank you for coming.” She takes a few steps back so that he can enter the apartment.

“Thanks for having me,” He gave her a soft smile as he leaned over and kissed her cheek. She was wearing a pale blue shirt with a pair of black jeans. Even with her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail, she was still stunning.

“How was work?” She asked as she closed the door behind him, “Want anything to drink?”

“Water is fine,” He said, “and work was fine…same old same old.” He said, feeling guilty for not mentioning the kiss to her, but he was afraid. His emotions were all over the place. He couldn’t think straight.

“Is everything okay?” Natalie asked as she returned with bottled water, and it was then that he realized he was still standing there, not moving.

“Um yeah,” he said, “just a lot on my mind that’s all.”

She gave him a questioning look but didn’t push the matter anymore. “Well, you can sit down if you want.” She motions to the couch as she goes and sits down, Daniel follows her.

“So you wanted to talk?” He asked, shifting his weight, feeling highly uncomfortable.

“Yeah, I’ve had a lot of time to think about what we talked about the previous night,” Natalie said. “And I just have a few questions…if you’re okay with that. I felt like it was best to get everything on the table.”

Daniel gulped and nodded.

“How long have you been into this?”

“Umm, for as long as I can remember,” Daniel said, “I was late to potty-training – my mom said I was close to five years of age. When I was seven, I used to steal my younger cousins diapers and pacifiers.”

“Oh wow, that’s a really long time. Have you told anyone else before?”

“Yes,” Daniel sighed, “I told two of them. One of them was okay with it, but we broke up not long after – unrelated reasons. But one girlfriend flipped out on me, called me a creep, and a bunch of other nasty names. It was tough and took me a long time to even consider dating again.”

“Oh that’s awful, I’m so sorry.” Natalie reached over and placed a hand on his knee. “I can’t say I wasn’t surprised by what you said, but I don’t think you’re a creep. You’re just different. But…I have to admit that I don’t have any interest in that stuff. I’m not sure if that is like a deal breaker or what for you…”

“No, I mean,” Daniel said, “it’s not like I told you to make you do anything with it. I can’t force you to be a part of it. But, it’s also a part of me that isn’t going to go anywhere.”

“I see,” Natalie said as she leaned back a bit.

Daniel knew he had to tell her; he couldn’t keep it a secret forever.

“But, there is something I have to tell you.”

“Oh?” Natalie asked as she raised a brow.

“You see before we met…” Daniel said. “Well before we started hanging out more and going on dates. I was in a sort of online relationship type of thing for about six months.”

“I’m going to guess it had to do with this…fetish of yours?” Natalie asked, obviously trying to keep her voice calm, but there was something else lingering in her voice that he couldn’t pinpoint.

He nodded his head. “Yes, she is…I mean was…my umm…well the term we use is a mommy in my fetish, but it’s not like an actual mother. It’s not like an incest thing; it’s not like I’m obviously a real baby either. It’s just the dynamic, and it makes me feel safe…but you know…it is also sexual too and….”

“Calm down,” Natalie said, as Daniel frantically kept going on, “take a deep breath and continue. It’s okay. I want to know everything.”

Daniel closed his eyes and took a few sharp breaths before he continued. “Yeah, sorry. It’s a bit difficult to talk about. Well…anyway. It was just an online thing, but last week, I actually learned that she was someone that was close to me.”

“Oh?”

“You remember the coworkers we ran into at the fair the other day?”

“Yes.”

“It is the girl with the red hair.” Daniel sighed. “Her name is Lilly. I swear I didn’t know. She said she just found out and then told me.”

Natalie remained silent for a few moments before she finally spoke. “And do you like this girl?”

“Before all this, I only thought of her as a coworker, almost like a little sister, I didn’t have any romantic feelings for her.”

“But now?” Natalie asked, and Daniel knew it was coming; he had to be open and honest about everything now. Natalie had been so understanding and caring that he couldn’t keep deceiving her, it wasn’t fair to her, him or even to Lilly.

“I do now,” he said, “I even kissed her. I’m so sorry. But, I like you too as well, Natalie. I’m so confused, and I’m just hurting the both of you, and I feel like such an asshole.”

Natalie scooted closer, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him into her arms – he wasn’t expecting that! He felt his cheeks blush slightly.

“I know,” she mumbled, “I probably should be mad at you for kissing someone else…but I can’t help but feel bad for you. The past few days I’ve been wondering if something was going on, it seemed like you had a lot on your mind.”

“Yes, I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Natalie said as she pulled away, “but, you need to figure out what you want, now. You can’t be playing around. I know you’re not that type of guy…but I’m also not that type of girl either. I’m not going to play any game. I’m an adult. Daniel. I like you as well, but you need to figure this out.”

Daniel sighed and nodded his head, “you’re right. I’ve been trying to hide my feelings for so long…that it scared me…and then I ended up making her cry…”

Natalie gave him a sad smile before she leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. “Well, be straight forward with her, be honest, and perhaps things will go the way they should.”

“You don’t hate me, do you?” Daniel asked her, feeling his heart sink in his chest, knowing that they were about to say goodbye.

Natalie gave him a soft smile. “Of course not, despite what you may think – this is very mature of you. Most guys would keep playing the field and hurting everyone. You’re trying to do the right thing, and being honest with yourself is the most important thing one can do.”

“Thank you so much, Natalie,” Daniel said, feeling the courage bubbling back inside of me.

“Don’t thank me quite yet,” Natalie said, “I’ll be rooting for you. Don’t waste any time. Talk to her, tell her everything. Don’t hold back.”

“I won’t; I promise,” Daniel said as they both got up from the couch and made their way to the front door.

“Goodbye, Daniel,” Natalie said as she kissed him one last time, “It was fun.”

“Goodbye, Natalie. Thank you for everything….seriously.  You’ve helped me more than I can say.”

“You’ve helped me too,” Natalie told him as Daniel waved her off as he headed out the door.

He didn’t look back.

He started to run right back to work, to where Lilly was.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am not really sure what just happened. On one hand I have the feeling that things were going to be fine between Daniel and Natalie. But then when they left each other that seemed like a permanent separation. Then to top it off, Daniel went running back to Lily. Was that to tell her he made the decision to be with her or with Natalie?  I have run out of likes again which is disappointing. I am very eager to see what happens next. 

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize for the really late update for this story! A lot has been going on! For that I'm giving you the next 2 chapters! I have a feeling that there is only going to be a few chapters left after this. I really appreciate everyone enjoying this story! It's a bit different than how I normally write (as I'm just going with the flow on this one) :) 

Anywhere here is chapter 14 and 15!!

Enjoy!!

Chapter Fourteen

“Daniel? Didn’t you just leave about an hour ago? Did you forget something?” Thomas asked Daniel as soon as he dashed inside the café. He was panting heavily, having run from Natalie’s house.

“No – I,” He said as he shakes his head, trying to gather this breath. “Is Lilly still here?”

“Lilly?” Thomas gave him a questioning look but then shook his head. “No, she left about twenty minutes ago. Why? What is going on between you two…”

“Nothing,” Daniel said, and before Thomas could ask him anything more, Daniel was gone. He searched through his contacts on his phone, reaching Lilly’s number and calling her.

It rang five times before –

Hey! It’s Lilly! I’m probably either working or sleeping! Leave a message, and I’ll get back to ya!

“Lilly! It’s Daniel. We need to talk. Please give me a callback.”

He starts to wander around as he wasn’t sure where she lived so she couldn’t go to his place. He cursed at himself, wanting to cry and scream all at the same time.

It was about five minutes later when his phone began to ring – it was Lilly.

“Lilly! Thank goodness, I was afraid that you were going to ignore me…”

“Daniel? What is going on? I thought you were going to Natalie’s place.”

“I did, I just left…please, can we meet at my place? I need to talk to you.”

“I don’t think that is such a good idea…Daniel…”

“Please, Lilly!” Daniel begged of her. She deserved to know the truth, and he wanted answers as well.

He can hear Lilly sigh on the phone. “Okay. I’ll be there in like 20 minutes, okay?”

“Okay! Thanks so much, Lilly. I’ll see you then.”

Daniel rushed back to his place as fast as he could, once he was there, he picked up around the house. It was only a few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

There Lilly stood.

“What did you want to talk about?” Lilly asked as she strode in his house. It appeared she was quite upset, but he couldn’t really blame her. He did a really shitty thing to her after all.

“I wanted to talk about that kiss…” Daniel started to say, but Lilly stopped him, holding up her hand.

“No. I thought we were done with this? I told you to choose Natalie. You liked her from the beginning. I don’t want you to start developing feelings for me JUST because you know who I am now.”

“But that isn’t the case!” Daniel shouted out, causing Lilly to take a step backward, giving him a strange look.

“I mean,” Daniel took a deep breath, “I’ll admit I never looked at you that way before I found out – but it just opened my eyes to the kind of person I’ve always known. I’m not looking at you as…as mommy Violet…I’m looking at you as Lilly, and I’m sorry it took me so long to acknowledge that fact.”

Lilly didn’t say anything but just stared at him. Daniel wasn’t sure what was going through her mind. She ran her fingers through her long red hair, taking a deep breath.

“That’s nice for you to say, Daniel…but I mean… I don’t think…”

Daniel walked over to her, placing his hands upon her shoulders. “I really mean it, Lilly. I talked to Natalie about it…and well…we’ve said our goodbyes.”

“You did?” Lilly asked, still looking unsure. “But…she’s gorgeous, and it seemed like she was okay with your fetish. I’m just…”

“You’re great, you’re beautiful, and you’re kind, patient, bubbly, and positive…everything I knew about you. I just refused to look at you.” Daniel said. “Don’t get me wrong; my feelings for Natalie were genuine. I think she’s a great person and I like her. Can I see a future with her? Yes. But, I feel like I would be settling…it’s obvious we have a better connection…perhaps that is because of the fetish, I don’t know, but is that so wrong? Is it so wrong for me to want to explore these feelings? I’m sure you feel the same way. You get along great with Thomas. Probably can see things going future with him…but would it be the same?”

Lilly looked at him. “I suppose that makes sense…”

“I’m just trying to be upfront and honest about everything,” Daniel said, “I’ve only hurt everyone so far, and I’ve been such an asshole….but.”

“I don’t think that,” Lilly said with a sigh, “I knew you were conflicted, so I made the decision to push you for Natalie because I believe it was the better option for you. I didn’t think that…I wasn’t sure if this could work.”

“Then let’s give it a try.”

“But, what if it ruins our friendship?”

“But won’t you regret it if we don’t?” Daniel asked of her. “I’m tired of running away from my feelings, trying to force things that aren’t there. I want to take a leap of faith and dive into this. If you’ll have it.”

“Yes,” Lilly said, and Daniel felt his heart leap.

“Oh, really?! That’s awesome!” Daniel said as he reached forward and pulled her in a long hug. After he pulled her away, he grabbed his keys and her hand. “Come on, let’s go.”

“Where are we going?” She asked him.

“I don’t know. Somewhere. Anywhere. I feel like we should properly ‘date,’ right?” Daniel asked as he paused and looked at her. “Or is that a no?”

Lilly laughed, such a beautiful laugh, “you’re adorable.”

Daniel blushed at her words, turning his head away. “Oh, well…I just got excited, that’s all.”

Lilly reached forward and grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to her. “I mean it,” she said with a smile, “come on, I know a cute little café – not our own – that we can visit.”

“Sounds good,” Daniel looked back at her and smiled as they left his apartment, hand in hand.

He felt happy. He couldn’t’ believe he was strolling down the street next to Lilly. It just felt right. It wasn’t as if his feelings for Natalie weren’t real. He did like her, and he enjoyed her company. But, something didn’t fit right, and he believed she felt it too, that is why it was so easy for them to say goodbye to each other without any hard feelings.

“Here it is!” Lilly said as they walked a few blocks down the road, she pointed toward a small little café tucked into a little strip mall. “Their food is delicious!”

“Looks great!” Daniel said as they headed in and sat down at a table.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” Lilly said as she opened up her menu. “I honestly was starting to give up on you.”

“I’m glad you didn’t,” Daniel said, “sorry that it took me so long…”

“It probably wasn’t the right timing,” Lilly said, “after all…we were talking for…what like six months before we found out who we were.”

“Well, you found out. I was too dumb to figure anything out.” Daniel pointed out.

Lilly shook her head. “No, I don’t believe that. I just may have been a bit more attentive then you have. Plus, what were the chances that we would end up being so close to each other?”

“That is true,” Daniel said. “So…everything you said…and did online…was umm real?”

“Hello! I’m Jasmine, and I’ll be your server today. Can I get you anything to drink?” His words were interrupted as the waitress came over to them.

“I’ll have strawberry lemonade,” Lilly said to her with a smile.

“I’ll have a sweet tea,” Daniel said.

“Okay, I’ll be right back.” The waitress said as she wrote something down on her notepad before leaving. Daniel turned his attention back to Lilly, hoping she would answer his question, but she was looking at the menu instead.

“Everything looks so good,” Lilly mused, “I’m not sure what I should order.”

“Lilly…”

She sighed and lowered the menu. “I can’t believe you would ask such a thing. Of course, I was genuine. Weren’t you?”

“Y-yes…” Daniel said. “It’s just a bit embarrassing…ya know.”

“But you like that,” Lilly gave him a wink as she turned back to her menu and he felt himself sink lower. He was starting to see it now. Even though Lilly was younger than him and super bubbly, there was a ton in her voice and the way she spoke that made her sound precisely like Mommy Violet – it was her after all.

“Yeah…that’s…true.” He mumbled as he looked over the menu. A few minutes later, the waitress returned to take their order. There was a silence that stretched between them for a few minutes before Lilly broke the silence.

“Is this okay?” She asked of him. “It’s not going to be too awkward?”

He shook his head. “I don’t think so…at least it doesn’t feel awkward now, does it?”

“No, it doesn’t.”

They spent the rest of their meal having small talk, before leaving.

“Did you want to go to my place or…?” Daniel asked, not wanting the date to end already. Lilly smiled up at him.

“Sounds great.”

Daniel placed his hand in her hand, unsure what was going to happen once they got back to his place.

Chapter Fifteen

“Here we are…” Daniel said as he opened his apartment door, and the two of them walked in. Lilly looked around the place for a moment before she turned and looked over to Daniel.

“I don’t want to rush anything,” Lilly told him, “I want to be certain we are doing this for the right reasons…and not because of the fetish stuff.”

“Yes, of course,” Daniel agreed with a nod of his head, “thinking of that….is a bit embarrassing anyway.”

“However, I’m curious to see what your diaper collection looks like,” Lilly said with a smirk, and Daniel felt his cheeks burn.

“Um, okay. They’re – uh – in my closet.”

Lilly smirked as she left to enter his bedroom and went straight for his closet. He stood there at the doorway, unable to move.

“Aww, these are cute!” Lilly said. “You never sent me pictures of you wearing this!”

“I just got them not that long ago…” Daniel mumbled, feeling himself shrink down and starting to feel little as Lilly ran the diaper between her fingers.

“I never actually got to feel one of these in real life, ya know.”

“Really?” Daniel asked.

“I told you before partners weren’t really okay with the whole thing,” Lilly said with a sigh as she placed the diaper down, “but this feels great. I’m sure it feels good for you to wear.”

“Yeah…it does…”

Lilly replaced the diapers where she found them and made her way over to Daniel. “I think I’m going to head out now.”

“What? Already?”

Lilly smiled. “I’m sorry, but I have to work in the morning. Even a mommy-type need her sleep.”

Daniel blushed and nodded his head. “True, I’ll walk you to the door.”

The two of them make their way to his door. “Do you want me to walk you home?”

“Thank you, but I’m okay. I don’t live that far away.”

“I had a great time today,” Daniel told her as he leaned forward, he wanted to kiss her again but was a bit afraid.

“I did too,” Lilly said, taking charge as she lifted herself and planted her lips upon his for a second before pulling away, “see you again?”

“Yes, of course,” he replied with a soft smile as Lilly walked out the door.

Daniel stood there and watched her for a few moments before he closed the door, taking a deep breath. Was this happening? It felt like it was happening too smoothly, but then again, he has caused a lot of pain. He wished he could make up for it somehow. His heart ached at the thought of Lilly; once he allowed the door to open, his feelings pushed right on through. Why didn’t he see it there before?

I made it home safe!

He received the text about ten minutes later as he was sitting at his computer desk.

Oh, that’s good! Thanks for letting me know :)

Not a problem! I had a perfect time today.

I did too. I’m going to take you on a proper date soon.

Oh yeah? Are you going to wear a diaper as you did with Natalie! ;)

Maybe…if you want me too.

I wouldn’t be opposed to it.

Daniel stared at the texts for a long time; his cheeks were on fire. He wasn’t sure if he could wear a diaper around Lilly as quickly as he did with Natalie – that was to make the situation more comfortable and less stressful, he felt like wearing a diaper around her would be a ticking time bomb.

Let’s make a deal – Lilly texted him back before he could respond to her previous message.

What kind of deal?

You wear a diaper on your date, and I’ll do something special for you.

For me? I thought you wanted to take things slow…

I do, but just a small little treat.

What could she be up to? What could she want to do? He wasn’t sure, but the thought caused him to be wiggly about on his computer chair. The idea of going on another date with Lilly seemed so natural to him, which was odd to him. He only considered her to be a friend until recently. But, now he couldn’t help but wonder why he didn’t notice her before? Why was he running away from someone that was obviously so good for him? It wasn’t as if Natalie was a bad person, but even though they got along well, he knew that there was no future for them. He was chasing her so much because he was running away from his feelings.

What time do you get off tomorrow?

He texted Lilly a few hours later as he was getting ready for bed, he knew it was probably a bit soon to ask for another date, but he couldn’t help it.

I’ll be out around 4 pm. Why?

Let’s go out then.

You really can’t stay away, can you…okay, fine! I look forward to it.

Me too…

Be a good boy and do as I say though

Yes…

I’m going to go to bed and you should too, young one.

Yes, yes…Goodnight, Lilly.

Good night, Daniel. Sweet dreams.

Daniel smiled down at his phone as he crawled into bed; he was excited about tomorrow and what it could bring.  He set his phone done and tried to get comfortable, closing his eyes and trying his best to fall asleep – but it would be about two hours later before he would drift off.

The following day dragged on for Daniel. He woke up way earlier than he wanted too and even though he tried to distract himself with either cleaning his apartment or playing a video game – he caught his eyes wandering to either his phone, the clock on the wall or his computer every few minutes.

Are you ready for tonight?

He received the text a little after 4 pm. He smiled as he replied.

I’m getting ready now. I’ll pick you up in about an hour?

Sounds good…don’t forget about what it old you…

I’m not…

Good boy

Her teasing words caused him to feel small as he started to get dressed for the night. He pulled out the thin pullups he had worn when he went on his first date with Natalie. They held them in his hands for a little bit before he pulled off his shorts and underwear and slid them on. They were comfortable and made him feel at ease, but he knew that as soon as he saw Lilly – he would be as red as a tomato.

He finished getting ready, his heart pounding in his chest as he headed out the door and made his way over to Lilly’s apartment. He was worried that her roommate would open the door, but he was thankful when it was, in fact, Lilly, who answered.

She was wearing a bright blue sundress, that had yellow sunflowers on it. Her hair was curled slightly and cascaded around her shoulders. Her eyes were bright, and she gave him a smirk as she opened the door.

“Hey, cutie.” She answered as she eyed him, he could feel himself shrink under her gaze.

“Hey, you look incredible.” He told her, and she smiled at him.

“Thank you; you look great too.” She said, before looking back into her apartment. “I’m leaving now!” She called out as she grabbed her purse that was hanging up beside the door.

“Ready to go?” He asked as she closed the door behind her.

“Yup! Let’s go.” She said, still eyeing him up and down, he knew what she was thinking. He could again feel the diaper between his legs.

He couldn’t help but wonder what she had planned?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Awesome new chapters. I was actually very happy that Daniel decided to go with Lilly. She might not be the bombshell that Natalie is but she feels safe and secure. Someone who you can really be comfortable with. I was very happy I could give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

Here is the next chapter!

Also I've just released a Patreon page! I will be posting Chapter Seventeen up there sometime today on Patreon :) I would love if you could check it out. Any support is appreciated! https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Also don't forget my commissions are still open! 

Chapter Sixteen

Lilly wrapped her arm around Daniel and pulled him closer to her. “So where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise,” Daniel said as he gave her a wink and he swore he saw her blush, but perhaps that was the makeup she was wearing.

“A surprise? Ohhh.” She giggled as she looked down at his bottom once more. “Did you do ask I asked you?”

“Y-yes, I did.” He said as he shifted his weight, unable to glance her way as they walked down the street.

“Good boy!” She snickered.

They walked down the street in silence for the next few minutes. Daniel was enjoying having Lilly wrapped around his arm; it was comforting.

“So where are we going? We’ve walked past pretty much everything…” Lilly asked as she looked up at him. “Are you taking me back to back alley to murder me?”

“What?! No- I ….” Daniel started to defend himself, but when Lilly burst out laughing, he felt himself grow embarrassed. “It’s just up this way.”

Soon the buildings separated away, and they were walking through a park. Daniel enjoyed the town that they lived in. It wasn’t quite small enough that there was nothing to do, but at the same time, it wasn’t to the point where you felt like you were always running into someone wherever you walked.

“It’s beautiful out here,” Lilly said as they walked, “my parents used to take me to that park all the time when I was a little girl.” She said as she pointed across the road to where a small park.

“It is stunning. I’m glad I moved out here.” Daniel said, remembering the day he moved here a few years ago. It was right after that horrible breakup, then about a year or so later he met Lilly, and their relationship grew to where it was today. Never would have guessed the woman he met online, would be the sweet, fiery redhead he worked with.

“I’m glad you moved here,” Lilly said, “it made things more fun when you started working at the Café…and when we met…elsewhere.”

“Yeah,” Daniel let out a weak laugh. Soon the trees opened up and before they were the lake, “that is where we are going.”

He pointed out to a small ship in the water.

“Oh?” Lilly said excitedly. “Is it the dinner cruise?”

“It sure is!” Daniel said. It was a new attraction to try to bring more tourists to their small town he was looking for the perfect time to go, and this seemed to be it.

“Oh, this is so exciting!” Lilly said, “Let’s go!” She grabbed his hand, and the two of them rushed towards the boat.

They were one of the first ones on; the boat was decked out in Christmas string lights. They choose a small table at the back of the ship, where they had the perfect view of the lake.

“This is gorgeous,” Lilly said as she stared out into the water.

“You’re gorgeous.”

She didn’t turn around right away, but eventually tore her eyes and looked at him. “Thanks, Daniel. This is probably the best date I’ve been on.”

“Same here.” He said, honestly. It just felt right.

“I’ve always loved the water,” Lilly said, “it’s so peaceful.”

“I agree.”

“Welcome aboard!” A voice appeared before them as they turned their heads. “Is this your first time sailing with us today?”

“Yes, it is,” Daniel replied.

“Excellent! Well before you is a menu of what you may eat, drinks are included with the price – but we do have beer and liquors. We will deport in about thirty minutes, which is when we will begin to serve dinner, dessert is included as well.”

“Thank you,” Daniel said.

“You’re welcome. Feel free to look at the menu; I’ll come back to take your orders and answer any questions you might have.”

“Everything looks so good!” Lilly said as she licked her lips, looking over the menu. “It’s hard to decide what to have.”

“I know! I feel like we should order everything.”

“Be careful now; this dress is pretty tight, might but a seem,” Lilly said they both laughed at that. A few minutes later, the waiter returned to take their order, and it wasn’t long after that before the boat started to move.

“I wonder if we will see dolphins!” Lilly said excitedly.

“You do realize this is a river, don’t you?”

“Hey, now! A girl can dream, can’t she?” Lilly stuck her tongue out to him as she gazed out into the waters. “I bet it’s going to look so beautiful when the sun sets.”

“I’m sure it will.”

“Lilly….I wanted to ask you something…” Daniel started to speak; turning his head around to make sure no one was listening in onto their conversation.

“Hmm?” Lilly turned her eyes back to him, giving him a puzzled look.

“I wanted to ask if you, what are your intentions for…” His eyes dropped to his pants and back up to Lilly, who was now smirking.

“Honestly?” She said with a sigh. “I don’t know. I’m enjoying just knowing you’re wearing them. I’m a bit nervous about it all.”

“Really?”

“Of course! I’ve never done it before. It’s different when it’s online than when it’s on purpose.” Lilly told him. “If you don’t mind…I would at least like to see you in them later on…but that’s as far as we have to go. I enjoy just spending time like this with you.”

“I do too,” Daniel said with a small smile. The two of them sat in silence for a while longer, before their food arrived.

“Looks delicious!” Lilly said as she eyed the hamburger she ordered.

“It sure does!” Daniel agreed as he picked up his own and took a large bite.

“That was amazing!” Lilly said as they stepped off the boat and started walking down the street. “And that sunset! The desert!”

“Yeah, it was a great time.”

“Thank you so much!” Lilly said as she leaned forward and kissed Daniel on the cheek, who blushed and turned his face away from her.

“You know I used to have bad thoughts about you before I knew everything,” Lilly told him.

“Oh?”

“You were so adorable, and I always imagined what it would be like to push you down and diaper you.”

“Oh boy…” Daniel whispered, trying to hide his red face.

“You’re still really adorable!” Lilly giggled as she pinched his cheek slightly. “Makes me want to eat you up.”

“Haha, I can’t help it,” Daniel said as he rubbed his cheek.

“Can I stop at your place for a bit…you know?” Lilly asked, and Daniel nodded his head, unable to find his voice.

They walked the rest of the way in silence to his apartment.

“Do you want a drink?” He asked once they entered.

“No thanks,” Lilly said as she folded her hands together and looked around, “I had a good time tonight.”

“Me too, we should do it again sometime,” Daniel said, taking a step closer to her, placing his hand on her cheek – he could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

“Yeah, we should,” Lilly said with a deep breath of the two of them leaned forward until their lips met.

Daniel wrapped his hands around her, bringing her closer to him as she dug her hands into his back.

It wasn’t long though before eventually she brought her hands down and placed them over his butt, squeezing it slightly, feeling the diaper that he was wearing underneath.

“Can I?” She asked him, and he nodded his head, too humiliated to speak.

Slowly Lilly began to unbutton his jeans, pulling down his pants before revealing the diaper underneath.

“Wow.” She whispered.

“What? Does it look stupid…I’m sure it does…I can..”

“No!” Lilly said. “I like it.”

“You do?”

“Of course silly,” Lilly told him with a laugh as she kissed him once more. They didn’t do anything for the rest of the night, but something told Daniel that they took their first big step and it wouldn’t be too long before their online fantasies became a reality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome new chapter. I was glad to see that they had such a great time together. Actually that boat dinner trip sounds fantastic. The menus might be a little more elegant than a hamburger but it sounds very romantic. I still don’t have a like back to give or I would have gladly given it one. I am looking forward to reading more. 

17 hours ago, CDfm said:

Awesome new chapter. I was glad to see that they had such a great time together. Actually that boat dinner trip sounds fantastic. The menus might be a little more elegant than a hamburger but it sounds very romantic. I still don’t have a like back to give or I would have gladly given it one. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Actually around here they're not that fancy at all! lol But I'm sure other places they would be a bit more :p