LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who is Mommy Violet?

I've recently been commissioned another story, but I still have 1 spot available! If you have a story idea that you would love for me to write, shoot me a PM or an email at redqueen.bdsm@yahoo.com :) Also don't forget to check out my MDLB ebooks! (links down below)

Anyway! Enjoy the chapter! 

Chapter Nine

“Natalie open this door right now! I swear”

“Go away, Paul! I don’t want to talk to you right now.”

Daniel’s head was spinning, he was still sitting on the couch, and Natalie was standing up, halfway between the couch and the door where her husband was knocking away, yelling at her to open the door.

“I’m going to leave,” Daniel said, but Natalie rushed over to him, placing her hands upon his shoulders.

“No, don’t please.” She said, her eyes filling with tears. “Let me explain. Paul…we are in the middle of a divorce. We aren’t together anymore – we aren’t even living together! I got this apartment after we separated.”

Soon the knocking ceased, and Natalie slumped back into the couch. “I’m sorry. I should have told you.”

Seeing her looking so upset like that, caused his anger to subside as he sat on the couch with her, gently taking her hand in his.

“You don’t want to leave?”

“I probably should,” Daniel said. “But, guess I’m just dumb.”

Natalie let out a small smile as she laid her head onto his shoulder, taking a deep breath. “We’ve been separated for almost six months. We were only married for two years. It was a dumb decision. We weren’t compatible. I wouldn’t call him…abusive per se, but he does have a tendency to have a bit of an anger problem.”

“Yeah…I’ve noticed…”

“He’s probably been drinking. He has been going through a lot lately.”

Daniel looked at her, wondering if she was trying to sympathize with her ex or just trying to simply explain her situation to him. He wasn’t sure, and at this point, he wasn’t sure what he should say or do in the case. He liked Natalie and wanted to continue to see her, but he also felt uncomfortable learning that she had an attached ex like this. Despite what she claimed, he seemed to be a bit dangerous. He was wary of going home now, what if he was waiting outside for him to come out?

“Daniel?”

“Yes?”

“Did you still want to spend the night?”

“Yes, I do,” Daniel said, and before he knew it, they were kissing again. He tried to bring back his mind to the point before the pounding of the door, back to when they were finally starting to open up and explore; and even though he enjoyed her soft lips pressed against his. Her fingers tracing down his back and up to his thighs – there was a small voice in the back of his mind that he couldn’t ignore.

He pulled her away.

“I’m sorry,” Natalie said, taking a deep breath. “I should have known. I-“

“No,” Daniel said with a shake of his head, “I want this…but…it’s too soon. I want to do this right.”

She smiled at him. “Of course.”

He leaned forward and kissed her cheek. “I’ll contact you tomorrow, okay?” Daniel started to get up from the couch, but Natalie grabbed his wrist.

“You promise me?” Her voice seemed low, and for a moment Daniel wanted to stay there with her, but he knew that it was for the best.

He leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

“I promise.”

She got up and led him to the door. “I’m sorry again…”

“It’s okay…we all got baggage.”

Natalie smiled at him but said nothing.

“Good night, Natalie. I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“Okay,” she whispered as she leaned forward, “Goodnight, Daniel.”

Daniel stepped out of her apartment and paused, looking around. He was half-expecting her ex to pop out of nowhere, but as the minutes dragged on, Daniel was confident that he was no longer there. He shoved his hands into his pocket as he started to make his way down the street and head back to his apartment – his head buzzing around.

He liked Natalie; she was funny, kind, and smart. But, he was confused if he should pursue further because of her ex or wait until things were finalized.

His head hurt from all the thinking.

He decided to check his phone, seeing that he got another message from his mommy.

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 6:46 PM

I was wondering…

What would happen if we knew each other in real life? Or met in real life?

Do you ever think there would be a chance?

He has never heard his mommy speak to him like this before. Of course, she was always caring and thoughtful, but she never (at least not out loud) talked about the possibility of them meeting in person or anything like that.

It was then he noticed the time that the message was sent. He turned back around where Natalie’s apartment was. He wanted to turn back and run to her and demand answers. As this message was only sent a few minutes after he left – it couldn’t have been a coincidence right? He felt his heart pounding in his chest, standing halfway between his apartment and Natalie’s. But, what if he was wrong? What if he poured out everything to her and she called him a freak?

Just like…

He shook his head.

Suddenly a loud crack in the sky interrupted his thoughts as he jumped slightly by the sudden noise.

He looked up at the sky and felt a few drops fall onto his face. He turned and looked back at Natalie’s and sighed. He would ask about it for another night; he just needed to get home and do some thinking.

He headed back to his apartment when he noticed a figure sitting down on the steps, in the rain. He squinted his eyes trying to picture who it was. For a split second, he thought perhaps it was Natalie’s ex, which someone how managed to find out who she was with and track down his address.

But soon, the figure stood up, and he realized who it was.

Lilly.

“Lilly, go home,” Daniel said, trying to step past her, she was the last person he wanted to see at the moment. He always thought she was a nice girl, not the stalker type.

“No.”

“Lilly, I mean it. I can go out with whoever I want. I’m sorry that you have a crush on me. I don’t see you like that. So please, just leave me alone!” Daniel snapped on her. He felt slightly bad, watching the dishearten look on her face. He wasn’t entirely angry with her, but just with the whole situation. He was starting to get a nasty headache from everything that was going on.

“Daniel just listen to me.”

“I don’t want too,” Daniel said as he continued to walk up the steps and towards his apartment building.

“But… Do you ever think there would be a chance?”

Her words caused him to stop dead in his tracks. He slowly turned around and stared at Lilly who was standing at the bottom of the steps. It was starting to rain pretty heavy at this point, but he couldn’t pay attention. He felt his heart slow down, to the point where he wondered if it was even beating anymore.

All he could think about was the message he received a few minutes earlier that...

No, it couldn’t be.

Lilly stared at him before taking a deep breath.

“I’m mommy Violet, Daniel.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Daniel really can't catch his breath for a minute. First Natalie with her anger problem husband, and now, Lilly turns out to be his mommy Violet. I reall hope this works out for him.

Also, great chapter! It feels a bit short, but I think there is enough going on to give us readers something to think about^^

Interesting.  The odds against this happening organically are astronomical, so what "tells" led Lily to conclude that the best way to get to Daniel was to set up the Mommy Violet persona?  Looking forward to reading the solution to the mystery, and in  the case of Natalie, hoping that Daniel is mature enough to understand the dangers of a rebound relationship.

21 minutes ago, Babypants said:

Interesting.  The odds against this happening organically are astronomical, so what "tells" led Lily to conclude that the best way to get to Daniel was to set up the Mommy Violet persona?  Looking forward to reading the solution to the mystery, and in  the case of Natalie, hoping that Daniel is mature enough to understand the dangers of a rebound relationship.

I actually don't think Lily just created Mommy Violet to get closer to Daniel. I think she was already an ABDL mommy, before she learned about Daniel. I also believe, except for her real name, she was always honest with him.

14 minutes ago, Sky Hooves said:

I actually don't think Lily just created Mommy Violet to get closer to Daniel. I think she was already an ABDL mommy, before she learned about Daniel. I also believe, except for her real name, she was always honest with him.

That is correct. Lilly didn't create Mommy Violet in order to get closer to Daniel - she had no idea about Daniel until very recently :) Next chapter will give more insight into that and will be a longer chapter than this one! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think I need ice for my jaw after it hit the floor at that last bit. Also owe my gf five bucks, I was sure it was Natalie who was mommy Violet but she picked Lilly from the get go. 

• Haha 2

This story has been on my "waiting list" for some time, and now I finally found the time to read the first 9 chapters.

This is another amazing mamabug story (have read few of your other stories before I made an account on DD) - and I love this story very much too ??

bye the way...you really know how to use your cliffhangers! ?

Wow this is a spectacular story. I just got to it and I am sorry it took me so long to do so. I am impressed with how well this is coming along. Daniel has some serious issues to deal with given Lilly’s last words. I do wonder how Lilly managed to discover that it was Daniel who is her baby boy. I had to give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1

Chapter Ten

The rain poured down, drowning out the silence that stretched between the two of them. Both Daniel and Lilly were getting drenched but said nothing. Daniel opened his mouth a few times to speak, but no words came out. He could even hardly think. His mind was buzzing around, and he felt both his head and heart pounding.

“Please say something.” Lilly finally spoke after probably about five minutes of silence.

Daniel cleared his throat. “I-I don’t understand.”

Lilly frowned at this; it was apparent this wasn’t the reaction she was hoping for. “I just told you, I’m mommy Violet.”

“No,” Daniel suddenly shouted, “that’s impossible.”

“Why? Because I’m younger than you?” Lilly folded her arms. “That obviously doesn’t mean much when you’re an adult who likes to wear diapers – obviously not saying that is a bad thing.”

Daniel was happy that it was dark outside (and raining) that Lilly couldn’t see him blush.

“That is besides…that…” he stumbled to find the right words to say. This whole time he honestly believed that Mommy Violet was across the country; even if he had hoped it to be Natalie - he never suspected it to be Lilly. “How long have you known?"

“I just realized it,” Lilly told him, “I was curious about it before…when you were talking about your date, and work, and just things along with that nature…it wasn’t until tonight when you told me online you were at Natalie’s house…I had to call to confirm it…and then I wanted to tell you…because…because…”

“Because of what?” Daniel yelled at her. “Did you think that it would get me to be with you? What were you planning? Going to tell everyone my secret unless I dump Natalie and get with you?”

“What? Daniel…I would never do such a thing, and you know that! But come on you can’t tell me she can give you what I can you know that I…” Lilly got quiet.

“Just because…just because we did stuff online that was online. I didn’t know who you were. I thought you were far off somewhere. That doesn’t mean we will work in real life. I already told you I don’t see you like that.”

“You didn’t seem me like that before,” Lilly corrected him, “but you can’t honestly say that now you know now that you know I’m your mommy  that you don’t feel differently about me?”

“You’re not…” Daniel felt his cheeks burn, unable to say those words out loud. “You’re not. That is over with. I like Natalie. There is nothing left to discuss.” He turned around and started to head up his apartment, unable to face Lilly anymore – unable to admit to her, that she was right, that he was looking at her differently than before.

“I’ll be waiting, Daniel,” Lilly called after him. “I’m not going to give up!”

He kept on walking, her words screaming in his ears – once he got into his apartment – he felt all alone.

He couldn’t talk to Natalie about any of this….nor could he go online and confide in Mommy Violet as he had in the past.

He felt completely alone.

He slid on the floor, hot tears pouring from his eyes, unable to contain it all in. It felt like he got punched in the gut twice today and he was no longer able to hold himself together. He felt like he was drowning.

A few hours later he pulled himself off the floor and into the shower, trying to forget all his worries and cares. When he got out of the shower, he crawled into bed, wanting to forget about this nightmare.

Forgetting the fact that tomorrow he had to go to work and most likely Lilly would be there.

He called in sick the following morning, not brave enough to face her or anyone else for that matter. Natalie texted him last night, apologizing, but he was unable to gather up any strength to text her back.

He spent his morning, roaming around online – watching YouTube videos mostly, but he couldn’t help but go back to the website where he and Mommy Violet would talk…he couldn’t help but wonder…

He went on, finding there to be a long message waiting for him.

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 9:15 PM

Hey Daniel,

Not sure if you’re even going to check this anymore.

But, I wanted to let you know that I’m sorry if I caused you any hurt. I hope you know this wasn’t his intention. I didn’t know who you were until recently.

I hope you remember before when I told you I had a problem accepting myself and fetish as well.

This is MY fetish as well.

I really loved being your mommy.

And I was really beyond happy when I realized that it was YOU on the other screen. I always wondered what you would be like.

It was like a dream come true – but I see now it was only for me.

I just want you to be happy, Daniel – and if that is with Natalie – then I shouldn’t get in your way.

I won’t message you anymore on here.

I won’t talk to you in person if you would like.

I’m sorry.

I just hope you understand. This hurts me too.

Goodbye

Those words hit him like a ton of bricks. Daniel re-read those words about five times before he sunk in his chair. This whole time he was only thinking of himself. He shouted and yelled at Lilly – who was also hurting like he was and he probably made it worst, especially now that he called in sick, she’ll know that it was because of her that she was the reason, he didn’t want to work today.

He balled his hands into a fist, what was he going to do? Even if he didn’t want to be with her like that, she still didn’t deserve to be treated as he had been. He needed to apologize to her.

It was then when his phone started to ring.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Daniel. This is Natalie.”

“Oh, hey, Natalie. Sorry about not texting you last night I fell asleep pretty early.”

“It’s okay.” She seemed distant like there was a lot on her mind. “Did you still want to go to the fair together this weekend?”

He had forgotten about the fair that was coming into town. Was it a good idea? He shook his head, no, he needed a night out.

“Of course, I would love that.”

“Great…I was worried that….never mind. It doesn’t matter. Anyway, I have to head into work now. Talk later?”

“Of course. Have a good day at work.” Daniel said, feeling the weight on his shoulders, before hanging up the phone. He knew he had to work things out between Natalie and Lilly, he was being pulled in two different directions – but he wasn’t sure what to do. He really liked Natalie, and Lilly she was a great girl, but he never looked at her like that…but this whole time she was his mommy…

What was he to do?

He knew the first thing he had to do was to talk to Lilly and apologize to her for his behavior. He grabbed his things and headed out the door and down to the little café they worked for.

“Daniel? I thought you weren’t feeling good…” Thomas asked as soon as he saw Daniel rush into the café, giving him a confused look.

“Where is Lilly?” Daniel demanded to know, taking shallow breaths.

“Lilly?” Thomas gave him a shocked look, obviously not expecting Daniel to burst in here and demand where she was suddenly. “She’s in the back what’s going on?”

“Thanks,” Daniel said, swooping into the break room before Thomas could ask anything else. He was thankful to find Lilly there alone by herself. She was sitting down on the bench, wiping her eyes. Was she crying? He felt his heart sink. She got up from the bench, took a deep breath and turned around.

“Daniel.” She asked, taking a step back. “What are you doing here? I thought you were avoiding I mean was sick.”

“Lilly, I need…” Daniel started to speak, trying to find the right words to say, “I came here to apologize to you.”

Lilly gave him a confused look as if he was saying something that was out of character for him (He supposed that made sense because of how he had been acting the last few days).

“I don’t need an apology.” She mumbled as she tried to walk past him and out of the room, but he grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back.

“No wait, please…Lilly. I truly am sorry. I was acting like a dick to you. I shouldn’t have said all those things…I’m sorry…it’s just a lot is going on right now. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

Lilly took a deep breath and sighed. “I know that. I do. I’m sorry I picked the wrong time to tell you…”

“You don’t need to apologize to me.”

“I guess I was dumb to think that you would start looking at me differently,” Lilly said, “but I shouldn’t let my jealous of Natalie to get in your way. If that is what you want, then I’ll support you. It was my job after all…I guess instead of two you can have a real one instead.”

“I don’t think,” Daniel rubbed the back of his forehead, “I just…I’m sorry, Lilly. I’m really sorry! You’re a great girl, and you’ve been wonderful me as…well, you know…but I really like Natalie. I’m sorry!”

Lilly stopped in her tracks and wrapped her arms around him and gave him a big hug. “It’s okay. I’m okay. I’ll get over my feelings for you. Don’t feel guilty about it anymore, okay?”

Daniel felt his cheeks blush slightly at her touch, they pulled, and he looked down at her. Her long red hair went down a few inches past her shoulders, and she had bright blue eyes. She was very pretty, and for a moment, Daniel wanted to lean closer and kiss her – but just as he was about to, he stopped himself, as an image of Natalie came to his mind.

He cleared his throat. “Anyway, I’ll see you later then?”

“Um yeah, yeah…you will.” Lilly said as he took a step back. “Have a good day, Daniel. I hope you feel better.”

“Thanks…” Daniel said as he turned back and watched her for a moment, “You as well.” He said before he left the store.

He started to make his way down the street, feeling uncertain emotions rise in him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great chapter @mamabug. This really hit home today; because I have a lot of similar conflicting emotions just like Daniel. I'm trying to work through it all, and I'll get through it eventually,  just tough right now; because it all happened yesterday. 

Anyways, a great chapter and I look forward to reading more soon.

On 5/6/2019 at 8:21 AM, mamabug said:

No, it couldn’t be.

Lilly stared at him before taking a deep breath.

“I’m mommy Violet, Daniel.”

giphy.gif

New it was going to be Lily or Natalie. Fuck it's time's like this that I'm glad I'm poly.... ?

Sorry, everyone! Here is the next chapter! Enjoy!!

Chapter Eleven

"I've been looking forward to this all week!" Natalie said as she wrapped her arm around Daniel, pulling him closer to her. "What do you want to ride first?"

"Whatever you want," Daniel said with a soft smile as they walked around the fair. It was Saturday night, and it was finally his second date with Natalie, which he was looking forward too. After everything that had happened between him and Lilly, he needed some time with Natalie to get his head on straight. Maybe after today, he would start to feel better.

"Are you okay?" Natalie asked him. "You've seen distant." Ever since the encounter with her ex, Natalie has been cautious and he knew she was probably wondering if that was what was on his mind.

"Yes, sorry." He shook his head.

Natalie leaned forward and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush slightly. "Come on; let's go have some fun." She grabbed his hand and pulled him toward one of the rides.

A few hours later, they found themselves sitting on a bench, sharing a funnel cake.

"That was so much fun!" Natalie said. "I want to go on all of them again?"

"Again?" Daniel asked, feeling a bit queasy after some of the rides they've been on.

"After we take a break, of course," Natalie said with a small laugh. She grabbed some of the funnel cake with her fingers and brought it to his lips. "Say, ahhh."

Daniel felt his cheeks grow red as he opened his mouth slightly as Natalie plopped the piece of cake into his mouth.

"Good." He said with his mouth full and turning to look away from her.

"Thank you for everything," Natalie suddenly said.

"For what?"

"For sticking around, most guys I believe would have run off after what happened. I should let you know it's almost finalized; we have a court day in a few days..."

"That's great. Has he bothered you any since then?"

"A few times, but not that bad," Natalie said with a shrug of her shoulders. "He's more of an 'all bark and no bite sort of guy."

"Well that's good," Daniel said, trying to give a soft smile as he reached over and squeezed her hand. "Anything I can do to help?"

She shook her head. "No, not really. It's just how things go, ya know? I'll be fine. I appreciate you just being here with me. I'm having a good time."

"Same here," he told her, and he meant it.

"Hey, Daniel! Fancy seeing you here!"

Daniel looked up, noticing Thomas and a small group of co-workers from his job; he also saw Lilly standing in the background.

"Hey, Thomas." He said as he turned his head to Natalie. "They're my co-workers."

"Hello there," Natalie said with a smile and a small nod of her head.

Daniel tried to get Lilly's attention, but her eyes were wandering off, looking at the distance. How was she feeling? Was she doing okay? There were many things he still wanted to ask her about and to talk to her, but he felt like it would almost be inappropriate, and he should keep his distance around her.

"Won't bug you any longer on your date then," Thomas said with a wink as he started to turn to everyone else, "who wants to go on the roller coaster again?"

He could hear them murmur a variety of different responses as they began to leave. As they started to walk away, Lilly turned her head back and looked at him – their eyes met – for a split second before she was lost amongst the crowd.

"Well, they seem like a nice bunch," Natalie said as he stood up, going over to a trash can and throwing away the plate, she turned her attention back to Daniel. "So, what do you want to do now?"

"Huh, what?" Daniel snapped out of his trance of thought as he turned his full attention to Natalie, who was giving him a look. What was he doing? Why was he thinking about Lilly when he was with Natalie? "Sorry about that, I don't mind. What do you feel like doing?"

"Well, I was thinking," Natalie said as she walked over to him, placing her hand upon his shoulder, looking into his eyes, "either we could head back to my place, or we could go over to yours?"

He took a deep breath and smiled.

"Sounds perfect to me."

They then left the fairgrounds and headed back to his place, and the whole time he was secretly hoping he remembered to put all his ABDL things away, not wanting Natalie to stumble upon it. Though he couldn't help but be curious to know what her reaction to it would be. He didn't think it would be like his ex-girlfriend who criticized him for it and left a lasting scar of pain from it.

Would she accept it? Would she participate? He felt his palms get sweaty by just thinking about it. No way could happen, it was quite impossible.

Just how it was impossible that Lilly turned out to be Mommy Violet.

"I like your place," Natalie replied as they entered his small apartment.

"Thank you; it's small, but hey, it's home."

"That's all that matters." She said as she started to look over the kitchen and the living room, staring at his large 60-inch screen TV and the movies he had. "I haven't watched this one in forever." She said as he picked one out and showed it to him.

"Great taste," Daniel said with a smile, "I also have a couple of beers if you want some?"

"Sounds perfect."

Daniel walked over to the kitchen, opening the fridge before grabbing a couple of beers and heading back to the living room. He set up the movie as the two of them cuddled on the couch. He was still feeling nervous, though he wasn't sure why. He didn't think Natalie came over with any attention of them sleeping together, as they already discussed it was perhaps a bit too soon for that, but then why?

They watched the movie, Groundhog Day, it was almost complete silence, except for the stifled laughs here and there and the comments about the film. They cuddled close to each other, touching each other, leaning over to kiss each other once in a while. Daniel could feel his anxiety start to lessen up – the beer also helped with that as he soon drank his second one, deciding he wanted to slow down after that.

"That was just as great as I remember it," Natalie said as he stretched after the credits started to roll.

"Yes, I agree," He said, giving her a soft smile as he leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. She returned the smile, and before he knew it, they were making out once again.

There was a still small voice in the back of his mind, that couldn't help but wonder how she would react if he told her? As they kissed more and she ran her fingers up her thigh, what would she do if she knew? He was pretty positive a part of her already knew from their first date, but they haven't spoken about it since. Would it be alright to bring it up now? He never knew when was the right time to tell someone he was in a relationship about his love of diapers; it was always a scary topic.

But, he felt at ease with her, like if she understood, she would be okay with it…

He pulled away from their kiss.

"Is everything okay?" She asked as she searched in his eyes. He stared back into hers, noticing a strand of hair had fallen in front of her face. He reached over and gently brushed it away.

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask you something." He said, feeling his palms getting sweaty again, but he took a deep breath, he needed to stay calm for this otherwise he wouldn't be able to say it. This moment felt like the right time.

"Yeah, of course, anything," Natalie replied with a broad smile that caused his stomach to drop. Man, she really was gorgeous.

"I just wanted to know…" Daniel began to fumble around, unable to look at her directly now, how was he going to say this without freaking her out? "Do you remember our first date?"

"Yes, it wasn't that long ago," Natalie said playfully as she stuck out her tongue. "I'm not that old, you know!"

"I know that it's just, remember at the end of the night when we kissed?"

"Yes…" Her voice trailed off as if she was lost in thought, could she perhaps know what he was going to ask about?

"I was wondering if you noticed anything..er…different." Daniel could feel his heart pounding loudly in his chest, his voice no higher than a whisper, his cheeks felt like they were on fire.

She didn't say anything at first, as if she was searching for the right thing to say. For a split moment, Daniel wished he could take it all back; he didn't want to hear anything that she had to say. He wanted to go back to the moment when the movie ended so he could erase it all; he closed his eyes, fearful of her answer.

"You mean about the fact that you were wearing a diaper?"

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2