LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who is Mommy Violet?

Happy Monday!! Here is the next chapter of the story!  :)

Chapter Five

The following morning Daniel didn’t get up until almost 8:00 AM as he didn’t have to be at work at 10, but he was beginning to dread it thinking that he might have to work with Lilly. He knew he needed to apologize to her, for he knew he reacted poorly to that situation.  But, would she forgive him or would she keep ignoring him? Plus he didn’t want to dwell on that too much; he tried to think more about the fact he had a date with Natalie in a few days. 

But, there was something else in the back of his mind.

He couldn’t get over the fact when Mommy Violet mentioned she also had a date this coming Saturday. What was the feeling that was bubbling up inside of him? Was it jealousy? He didn’t think so, but it was more like…hopefulness. There was no way that his wishes of Natalie being Mommy Violet would be correct. That was a million to one chance.

He tried to push the thought away, but he couldn’t help but find his mind wandering back to it. How would he even know? It wasn’t like he was super open to people about his fetish.

He frowned as he thought about the past, but shook his head.

No, he didn’t want to go through that again.

“Good morning, Daniel.” He heard Thomas, another part-timer at the store say as he entered the building. He was a tall, lanky boy who was about the same age as Lilly; he was nice, but a bit too blunt and nosey.

“Good morning, Thomas,” he replied as he headed toward the back room to put his stuff in his locker.

“What’s up with Lilly?”

“Why are you asking me?” Daniel asked as he turned to see that Thomas had followed him into the back room. “How should I know?”

“Thought you guys were close,” he said with a shrug of his shoulders, “she called me last night and asked if I could switch shifts with her. Thought you knew if she were sick or something, she wouldn’t tell me.”

“No, I don’t know.” Is all Daniel could say as he opened his locker and placed his phone and wallet in it as he grabbed his apron. Did he upset her that much? Perhaps he should give her a quick call before his shift started, just to make sure. It seemed foolish for her to be upset because he got a bit mad at her. He sighed as he pulled out his phone and called her up.

“Hello?” She answered the phone; there was shocked in her tone. It wasn’t every day that he called her up out of the blue. Most of the time he called only to ask if she could cover for him when he was sick, or anything else work-related. Her voice didn’t seem to hold any grudge against him. Perhaps he was overthinking things.

“Hey, Lilly. Thomas said you asked him to cover your shift. Are you feeling okay?”

“I have a bit of a cold,” Lilly said, “I thought it would be better if I stayed home. Don’t want to get everyone else sick.”

“Ah, yeah,” Daniel said as he shifted his weight, “I hope you feel better.”

“Thank you.”

“Uh – Lilly?”

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry,” Daniel let out a sigh, “about how I reacted earlier. I was stupid. I hope I didn’t upset you too much.”

“What? Oh, that. It’s fine. No biggie!” Lilly replied over the phone in her cheerful tone once again. He felt relief wash over him; he was glad that she was feeling better and that he was just over thinking everything. That was one less thing that was on his mind now.

“Oh, well that’s good. I really am sorry for acting like such a jerk before. We’re okay then?”

“Of course! We’re still friends after all.” Lilly said with cheerfulness in her voice that made Daniel feel even more at ease.

“Okay, good. I’ll see you next time you’re at work then,” Daniel told her, “I hope you feel better. Rest up and drink lots of fluids!”

“Yeah, yeah,” Lilly replied, “you better care for yourself at work, mister. Don’t want to have any accidents.”

“Accidents?” Daniel asked, feeling his cheeks flush at her words.

“With dropping something, silly!” Lilly explained. “You can be a bit of a klutz at times, and I’m not there to care for you when you do get hurt.”

“Oh…yeah…” Daniel giggled slightly. “I’ll be able to manage on my own, thank you very much.”

“We shall see.”

“I have to get going now. Talk to you later, Lilly.”

“Bye-bye.”

He hung up the phone with a shake of his head as he shoved it back in his locker before heading out to start his work shift. He honestly didn’t understand her at times. She was a lot younger than him but was constantly worrying over him. He knew that she had a slight crush on him, but he never toyed around with her feelings. He was upfront that he didn’t see her that way. He felt terrible; that is why he always turned her down whenever she asked to hang out, afraid she would start to get the impression that his feelings for her were more.

He had hoped that perhaps she would end up finding someone else and things could ease up a little bit around work. She was a nice girl after all.

The next few days seemed to drag on the most. It felt like Saturday would never come. He spent most of his time in a constant nervous state. He was worried that he was going to mess something up. He had a crush on Natalie for about six months now, and he never had the courage or the dream he would be able to go on a date with her. She was so mature and wise. He always liked older woman perhaps that played on his mommy/little boy fetish he had going on. It wasn’t as if he was sexually attracted to his mother. But, he just loved the feeling of an older woman’s touch, telling him what to do, taking the lead. It drove him wild.

The woman he dated before, except for his first serious relationship, was with an older woman – usually about five-ten years older than him.

He wasn’t sure how to pinpoint exactly why it was that way. But, could he pinpoint why he liked to wear diapers as well? He knew he was late to potty train (he was almost five years old), he also knew he was secretly jealous of his younger sister and brother being able to wear diapers – and stealing their diapers and trying to squeeze into them when he was about eight years old.

It wasn’t until puberty hit did the thought become more sexual. He would take diapers and use them to masturbate with, and it felt terrific, but of course, he felt guilty as fuck afterward and tried to push the thoughts away.

What kind of creep liked diapers anyway?

It wasn’t until a few years ago did he stumble upon the online world of ABDL did he slowly start to learn to accept himself. He didn’t feel like such a freak. Of course, he thought it was a bit weird and abnormal still, but he wouldn’t change it. He absolutely loved the comfort and the feeling of a diaper upon him, especially when he filled it up. He loved when his Mommy Violet teased him about it and imagining her bending him over her lap to spank him.

He bit his lip just thinking about it and couldn’t help but imagine Natalie bending him over, but had to keep stopping that thought. He genuinely liked her and not just for her looks (although she was incredibly sexy).

But then it was finally Saturday when he was supposed to go on his date with Natalie.

Don’t flake on me tonight! Remember! 8:00 PM

Natalie sent the text message that morning, and he felt himself grin as he read her words. It was the first time they had spoken since their phone conversation – he was too much of a chicken to stop by the store to see her.

Of course not! I would never do that! I’ll see you there!

Okay, cutie! I’ll be waiting!

He shook his head as he felt his cheeks burn a bit as he sat on his computer. He had taken a shower and put on a blue button-up dress shirt with a black vest and some black jeans. Peering down at his phone he noticed that he still had over an hour before he needed to leave. He probably rushed a bit and got earlier than he needed too. This was good though; he could stop by the flower shop and pick up some flowers before he headed to the restaurant.

MommyVioletLove: January 19, 20xx 6:02 PM

Are you nervous about your date tonight, baby?

I’m sure it’ll go perfectly for you!

Perhaps then you’ll have two mommies to spoil you before you know it ;)

JK!

DiaperedLittleOne: January 19, 20xx 6:05 PM

I’m very nervous!

Aren’t you?!

And oh boy! Haha. I don’t think I want two mommies! Though it would be nice to be able to experience real life stuff…

MommyVioletLove: January 19, 20xx 6:11 PM

*pinches your cheek* of course not! I’m a mommy. After all, I’m super confident! ;)

Hehe.

And I understand that!! To be honest, I’ve never done anything in real life either!

He was pretty shocked to hear this from her. He always assumed she was much more experience than he was. Figured it was probably easier for her to find people in this fetish, but perhaps he was wrong.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 19, 20xx 6:12 PM

*blushes*

Really? I’m shocked to hear that.

MommyVioletLove: January 19, 20xx 6:14 PM

Nope! Not at all! I did tell one guy before…but he kinda got all ‘freaked out on me.”

“females shouldn’t be the dominant one” type of attitude, kind of an asshole.

You live and learn, don’t you?

DiaperedLittleOne: January 19, 20xx 6:15 PM

He does sound like an asshole, and I’m sorry you experienced that mommy :(

I’ve also had a pretty bad experience too in the past…

It’s hard to trust people.

Sometimes I wish…

Sometimes I wish that I could meet you in person…

Great chapter @Mamabug. I don't want to wait until next Monday for a new chapter. You tell a wonderful story and like a selfish little I want more.

Thanks for taking the time to write and share this story. 

Hehe! I love that people seem to be enjoying it and start to question who is who.

There will be lots of twists down the road! :) 

I plan on the next chapter to be a long/juicy one!!

• Like 2

Here is the next chapter! Enjoy! Also, don't forget that I still have an open for commissions! :)

Chapter Six

Daniel stared at the screen for a long time, before he finally deleted the last sentence before he hit submit. He was too chicken to admit to that line, even though he thought about it before. There had been times he would write up a long paragraph on how perhaps they could meet in person one day, or at least he could know more about her – but he always deleted it.  He was too afraid. After all, he wasn’t the type of guy to just have sex with anyone…would there be any chemistry between them? Was it only the mommy / little boy dynamic that they had? He wanted more than just that. But, he also felt very comfortable with her. She seemed so genuine and real that he did want to get to know her better. But, he always figured that she believed it was best if this was an online only thing. She seemed to be pretty happy with the fact he was going on a date later on tonight.

MommyVioletLove: January 19, 20xx 6:17 PM

I understand that, baby. Trusting people at times can be hard.

But, don’t let that bring you down! There are good people in the world.

*kisses your cheek* cheer up buttercup; you do have a date tonight after all.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 19, 20xx 6:20 PM

Hehehe….thanks, mommy, you sure are the best!

And true! I’m pretty excited about it…a little nervous too

He didn’t want to admit why he was nervous, those thoughts kept pressing into his mind, but he tried to hold them back, not wanting his imagination to spark fuel to reality.

MommyVioletLove: January 19, 20xx 6:21 PM

Perhaps my little baby boy should be diapered just in case!

Daniel felt his cheeks flush red as he shuffled around in his seat. Wear a diaper to his date?! Wouldn’t that seem a bit creepy? Though….it wouldn’t be like Natalie would know anything about it, he wasn’t one to fool around on the first date. But, wearing diapers wasn’t just a sexual thing for him, they did bring him comfort, and he was feeling a bit anxious about his date with her.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 19, 20xx 6:23 PM

What?! – I don’t think I could wear a diaper…

MommyVioletLove: January 19, 20xx 6:25PM

You’re too cute! Why not? I know that you’re probably feeling a bit anxious about your date and it could calm you down! Mommy isn’t telling you to use it, plus you could always wear one of those cute little pull-ups you have so it’s not noticeable. Mommy just wants you to relax and enjoy yourself! :)

DiaperedLittleOne: January 19, 20xx 6:30 PM

Thank you, mommy. You’re really sweet. Maybe you’re right…I guess it wouldn’t hurt…

MommyVioletLove: January 19, 20xx 6:33PM

Mommy is always right!

Anyway little one, I need to start getting ready! I hope you have a wonderful time tonight! I’m sure it will all go wonderfully! Can’t wait to hear about it

*gives you lots of kisses*

DiaperedLittleOne: January 19, 20xx 6:33PM

Have a great night too, mommy!

*blushes and kisses back*

Daniel logged off and sat at his computer for a few minutes before he got up from his chair and headed to the bathroom, figuring it was about time he started to get ready as well and take a shower. Afterward, he stood in front of his closet, naked, holding onto a pull-up that he picked up one time. He held the diaper in his hands, running his fingers across it. Should he dare? It’s not like he was planning on taking Natalie back to his apartment – or going over to his. But, still, secretly he was worried about her finding out he was wearing a diaper….but…his mommy did tell him to wear.

He bit his lip as he pulled the diaper on, feeling a rush of eutrophic come over him. Perhaps this would help give him the calm he needed tonight.

He finished getting ready, deciding with a pair of light grey slacks and a red button down-shirt.

Once he was finished getting ready he peered at his phone noticing he had about thirty minutes before he needed to be at the restaurant, but figured he might as well get there early.

The restaurant was only about three blocks away, so he decided to walk. Although he was surprised to see Natalie already waiting for him when he got there, she was wearing a tight sparkling blue dress that fell just above her knees. She looked gorgeous.

“H-hey!” he said as he spotted her, feeling a lump in the back of his throat. He wasn’t expecting her to be here already.

“Hey, Daniel. You’re looking sharp.” Natalie said with a bright smile, and he felt his knees go weak.

“Thank you…and you look stunning.”

“Aw, thank you. You’re too sweet.”

“Are you ready?” He asked as he headed towards the front door to open it for her. She nodded her head as they headed inside. The restaurant itself was quite busy, but thankfully Daniel thought ahead and put a reservation for both of them.

“Hello, I put a reservation for 8:00 PM for Daniel Harris.” He said as they reached the host stand. He turned to smile at Natalie, still not being able to wrap his head around the fact that he got a date with her. He shifted his weight slightly, feeling the diaper press up against him. It made him feel more relaxed. It wasn’t super thick, so it wasn’t apparent under his clothes, and it wasn’t like he was going to use the diaper.

“Yes, right this way, sir.”

They followed them to a little table by a large window that looked outside. Daniel quickly raced for Natalie’s seat so that he could pull it out for her.

“Why thank you,” she said as she sat down, him sitting down across from her, “this is a really nice place.”

“Yes, it is,” Daniel replied as he sat down in his seat, feeling the diaper that he was wearing underneath, but he tried to pull his focus from that and back to Natalie.

“Would you like to try some of our newest wine tonight? It’s our specialty.” The server said as he reached the table.

“How much is the bottle?” Daniel asked.

“The bottle itself is $50.”

“We will take it,” Daniel said, the server nodded his head before leaving.

“Are you sure about that?” Natalie asked.

“It’s no problem,” Daniel said with a wave of his hand. He didn’t have a lot of expenses, so he was able to save up quite a bit, even though he only had a part-time job.

A minute later the server returned with their wine, pouring them each a glass. Daniel wasn’t much of a drinker, but he figured it was something you did on romantic dates. The wine tasted well enough, but Natalie seemed to enjoy it more. While they sat there with their menus, they talked about everything. Daniel enjoyed learning more about Natalie. She was the oldest child of four; she had been living on her own since she was 18, she’s been a manager for the past four years (he learned she was 28 years old). That she had dreams of being a teacher and that she had her degree in Education, but hadn’t been able to get a job as a teacher as of yet.

“Do you know what you wish to order?” The server asked as he returned.

“I will have the salmon and pasta,” Daniel said as he handed the menu back.

“Hmm, and I think I will have the shrimp scampi with a salad on the side,” Natalie replied.

“Very well, I’ll put that in right away.”

“Thank you,” Natalie said as she took a sip of her wine.”

“Of course, no problem. Thanks for agreeing to go out with me.”

“Well, you were so cute, I couldn’t help myself.”

Daniel felt himself blush with those words as he quickly grabbed his wine and took a sip, trying to be discreet about the fact he was blushing.

“You really are cute,” Natalie told him with a smile.

“T-thank you,” Daniel said, blushing even harder this time, knowing it was futile to try to hide it.

The rest of the dinner went fabulous. They continued to talk throughout the night, even about an hour after they finished their meal. Daniel never had such a perfect first date before. He felt at ease with Natalie, she was funny, smart, and there was something about her that seemed familiar. He wished the night would never end, but it wasn’t long before the two of them found them walking along the street, not wanting to say goodbye quite yet. Daniel kept staring down at her hand, wanting to reach down and grab it, but held himself back, not wanting to move too quickly.

“I had a wonderful time tonight,” Natalie said as the silence between them stretched on.

“I did too; hopefully we can go out again sometime.”

“I would love that.” Natalie said as she glanced down at her watch, “oh my! It’s almost midnight! I have to be at the store tomorrow at seven.”

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Daniel said, not realizing it was that late. Natalie laughed and shook her head.

“No need to apologize; I had a really wonderful time.”

“Same here, it has been a long time since I’ve had fun like this,” Daniel said, the last few dates he did have, all ended in disaster. Most of them were either super dull or just wanted a one-night stand kind of deal (with a free meal). He prided himself in trying to be a bit different than the average Joe, but of course, that didn’t mean he didn’t have his wants and desires, but he was better at ‘controlling’ himself when it came to that.

“Same here, I’ve had pretty disasters relationships before; it’s hard to trust people,” Natalie said her words bringing nogalistic feeling to Daniel as he recalled his Mommy Violet mentioning something about unable to trust people, but that wasn’t an obvious sign. A lot of people have been in a lousy relationship before. He shook his head, wanting to get the thoughts out of his head.

“Well, I need to get going,” Natalie said with a heavy sigh. “How about we talk tomorrow after I get off of work? We can discuss date number two?”

“I would love that; let me walk you back to your place.”

“Thank you, I live off of Johnston Street, in those apartments.”

“That’s not far from my place,” Daniel said as they turned around and headed that way, which was only a ten-minute walk. It was such a small town that most people didn’t have vehicles if they had to go to the larger city they often just took a cab or a bus.

The walk to her apartment was quiet, they had a bit of small talk, but for the most part, they just enjoyed each other’s company. They soon made it to her apartment, and he walked her up to her door.

“This is it,” Natalie said as she fumbled around with her keys in her hand, “once again, thank you for tonight.”

“You’re welcome,” Daniel said, taking a step closer. He wanted to kiss her but wondered if it was too soon.

“I guess I should go then,” Natalie whispered, but she didn’t move from where she stood. She held the keys tightly in her grasp, also taking a step towards Daniel. Natalie was a bit taller than Daniel when she was wearing heels (he was 5’7, so she was probably about 5’5). He reached up and let his fingers gently brush against her cheek and then through her hair.

They didn’t say another word as they came closer and kissed each other. Her lips were soft and a bit moist, he was assuming from the lip gloss she applied as they were walking to her apartment. They wrapped their arms around each other, as they continued to kiss. It was passionate as they pressed themselves against each other. Her hands began to run gently down his back until they reached his bottom. He was too lost in the moment even to recall the fact he was still wearing a pull-up.

It wasn’t until she pressed her fingers tight against his bottom and then slowly pull away did he remember. Their kiss ended, his cheeks a bright, red.

“Goodnight, Daniel.” She said giving him a small smile as she placed the key in the door.

“Goodnight, Natalie.” Daniel managed to say as he waited for her to open the door and walk inside, before taking a step back.

He placed his hand on his forehead – did she realize he was wearing? He took his hand and put it upon his bottom and pressed – even though he was wearing a pull-up that was a lot thinner than his regular thick diapers, it was still obvious he wasn’t wearing regular boxers.

What was he going to do now?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This turning into torture! Does she realize he wears diapers? Is she mommy Violet and recognized him as she touched his Pull-Up? I WANT TO KNOW!

Great chapter. You reallyl ike to keep it tense for the readers?

• Haha 1

Fantastic chapter Mamabug. Since you do so well at creating things (i.e. this story.) Would you please create a time machine; so that I can go to next Monday and read the next chapter.

2 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

This turning into torture! Does she realize he wears diapers? Is she mommy Violet and recognized him as she touched his Pull-Up? I WANT TO KNOW!

Great chapter. You reallyl ike to keep it tense for the readers?

Thank you! These are the questions I want people to ask :D I wanted to go for more of a mystery/drama story instead of solely focused on diaper stuff like my other work (but there will be plenty of that too later down the road lol) 

2 hours ago, ppbenn said:

Fantastic chapter Mamabug. Since you do so well at creating things (i.e. this story.) Would you please create a time machine; so that I can go to next Monday and read the next chapter.

Hahaha! Well, I think then you would just want the next chapter right away after that lol 

• Like 4

Sorry for the delay everyone! Here is the next chapter! 

Chapter Seven

Daniel stood outside Natalie’s doorway for a few minutes, before he turned around and left. He shoved his hands in his pocket as he kicked a nearby bush. He was such an idiot! He shouldn’t have worn a diaper on their date. He only wore it to help his anxiety; he had no plan of telling or having Natalie find out about it – he felt his cheeks burn as he made his way home. There was no hope for a second date now…unless. He bit his lip and shook his head, no, there was no way. He screwed this up.

There is no way, and it’s done for now. I’ve ruined it all. I’m such a dumb ass.

Once he got home, he sat at his computer desk for a little bit, parts of him wanting to reach out to his mommy for comfort, but thought it was best to go to bed. It was late, he had no energy, and he just wasn’t in the mood right now. He pulled off his clothes and put his night clothes on (he did keep the pullup on though) before he crawled in bed and went to sleep.

“I can’t believe that you would be into this; it is sick. There is something wrong with you.”

“It’s not like what you think…let me explain.”

“There is nothing to explain. I understand perfectly clear.”

“Please no, I thought you said that…”

“It doesn’t matter what I said! I never thought that! I don’t even want to look at you right now!”

Daniel woke up in a cold sweat, breathing hard; the nightmare slowly fading away as reality came sinking back in. He felt heaviness in his chest as he pressed his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, digging his forehead into his knees.

Why were things going on like this? First the ending with Natalie and now that nightmare again? He bit his lip as he turned and looked at the clock on his end table. It was a bit after 6:00 AM, he didn’t have to wake up super early, but he knew there was no point in trying to go back to sleep. He took a deep breath as he flung himself out of bed and dragged into the kitchen to brew him a cup of coffee. Afterward, he walked over to his computer and sat down, sinking into the chair.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 6:32 AM

Good morning, mommy.

I know you’re probably still sleeping. I hope that your date when good last night. Mine did…until the very end when I’m 90% certain, she found out that I was wearing a pull-up.

I then had another nightmare.

It’s times like this I feel like an idiot for wearing diapers…it’s during these moments I wish I could throw it all always and live a ‘normal’ life.

It took him a long time to hit send but knew that he needed too. Mommy violet often told him that whenever he was feeling down, he should message her and she would be right there for him. He already felt a bit of lightness overcome him once he sent the message. He took a few sips of his coffee as he started to click around on other websites. He was surprised to see that it was only a few minutes later did he receive a reply.

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 6:42AM

Oh, my poor baby! I’m so sorry you had that experience.

Remember that you’re perfect the way you are. If she did find out about the fact you wear diapers and she can’t accept it, then she’s not the one.

Everything will be okay, my little one.

Just take deep breaths. You don’t know for sure, no reason to overthink.

Daniel read her words about three times, trying to take deep breaths to calm him down. He felt as if he was at the brink of tears, but her words calmed him down somewhat.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 6:44 AM

Thank you, Mommy. Your words did help me.

Perhaps I am overthinking.

I’m sorry for ranting…I just  everything was going great, and that just happened, and I’m so embarrassed!

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 6:45AM

I’m sure it’s not as big as a deal as you’re making it out to be! I’m sure she will send you a message stating that she had a wonderful time :)

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 6:46 AM

I really hope so

He got off the computer then and went and took a shower (putting on the pull-up still once he was done), once he got ready and looked at his phone, he was surprised to see two new messages – one from Natalie and one from Lilly.

Natalie: Good morning! I just wanted to let you know that I had a really good time last night! There is apparently a fair coming in town next week! Did you want to go?

He couldn’t believe that he received a text message from her. He supposed his Mommy was right. He turned and stared at his computer for a long time, many thoughts going through his mind before he turned back to his phone to send a reply.

Sounds awesome! I would love that!

He then opened his text message from Lilly; it wasn’t like her to text him. He wondered if something happened and she was still feeling sick.

Hey! Did you know the fair was in town next week?! We all should totally go together!

He realized it was a group text message to him, Thomas and two other coworkers.

Sorry, I have plans to go with someone else that day.

He sent the message back before he logged back on his computer.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 7:06 AM

You were right, mommy. She messaged me and invited me a fair that is coming next week. I guess I was worrying over nothing.

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 7:08 AM

Oh really now?

That’s great baby boy *pinches your cheek*

I told you! Mommy knows best after all.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 7:09 AM

Thank you, mommy! You really are the best, what would I do without you?

I’m feeling a lot better now.

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 7:11 AM

Aww good! I’m glad my little baby boy is feeling much better! And that is what mommies are for! I’ll always be here for you! Even if you do snag yourself another mommy in real life ;)

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 7:13 AM

*big blushes*

Oh boy, mommy! You’re making me blush!

And I couldn’t imagine having a real-life mommy…but I appreciate your words! Same goes for you too of course!

I’ll always be thankful for you! ❤️

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 7:14AM

Thank you, baby! *cuddles you close*

You’re the best little boy!

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 7:15 AM

With me wearing this pull-up still, it’s making me feel even more little!

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 7:18AM

Oh!? So my baby boy is still wearing his diaper? Such a naughty little boy. Have you used it?

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 7:20 AM

*blushes hard* Y-yes mommy, I am. It’s still dry…but uh I had a few cups of coffee already this morning.

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 7:21AM

Oh well, baby! You shouldn’t hold it in! you are wearing a diaper, after all, it’s there to catch any accidents you may have

Daniel wiggled in his seat as he felt his bladder press against him. He knew that it wouldn’t be long before he used his diaper. But, he enjoyed holding off as much as he can, before he finally had to release.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 7:23 AM

But…but I’m a big boy!

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 7:25AM

Big boys don’t wear diapers! So don’t be silly! Now use your diaper! If you don’t…mommy may have to put you over my knees and spank that cute little bottom of yours!

Daniel felt his cheeks set on fire at the image of being across her lap as his diapered bottom was spanked. He finally let go, feeling the warmth spread across his crotch as the pull-up swelled up. He was glad that it didn’t leak, as it wasn’t as thick as a normal diaper. He pressed his hands against it, feeling his dick get hard with both the teasing and with the wet diaper.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 7:26 AM

I did it, mommy. I wet my diaper.

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 7:27AM

Such a good boy! Do you have to work today?

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 7:30AM

No, I don’t. I have today off…

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 7:32AM

Good! I have to go into work for a few hours; I should be out by 2 pm though….until that time. My baby boy isn’t allowed to take off his diaper OR pleasure himself. Can you do that for me?

Daniel stared at her words for a long time. Stay in this full diaper for that long and with no release? He could feel his dick press against his diaper, he was already turned on as it was – plus he was afraid of the diaper leaking, but. He bit his lip, having his mommy order him to do something like that, was both really embarrassing and also a major turn on. Before he could reply, she sent him another message.

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 7:33AM

If you do what I say, then I’ll reward you with something good.

What could that be?

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 7:35AM

Okay, mommy. I’ll do as you say, I promise.

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 7:33AM

That’s my good little boy! I’ll see you in a few hours, baby!

*gives you a big kiss and hug, and a smack on your bottom*

xoxo

Daniel logged off the computer and leaned back a little bit, taking a deep breath. He wiggled in his chair as he pressed down at his wet diaper. He was incredibly turned on, but bit his lip; he wanted to obey his Mommy and did as he was told. He got up and walked over to the couch and sat down, deciding to watch some TV, about an hour later he received a text message from Natalie.

Hey! What are you up to? I’m on break from work right now. Not wanting to be here right now. Lol

Just watching some TV and aww I don’t blame you! I’m glad I don’t go in today.

Lucky you! Hey, there is this awesome new Netflix movie coming on tonight, you want to come over tonight?

Yeah, sure that would be great

Awesome! I look forward to it ;)

Daniel felt his cheeks burn as he wondered what that was supposed to mean?  What was going to happen? He couldn’t help but let his imagination take over, remembering the softness of her lips and her touch. Of course, he wouldn’t make the same dumb mistake again and wear a diaper around her. He both secretly wanted to know how she felt about it, but also was a bit worried as well…

There is something I want to talk to you about as well – but no worry’s nothing terrible! (I promise! I’m not just saying that) I’ll stop at the local convenience store and pick up a six pack for us!

The next text message he got from her caused his body grew cold. What did she want to talk to him about? Was it…he looked down at his wet diaper…of course. That had to be it. Didn’t it seem like she was disgusted with him…but what if? He shook his head and took a deep breath. It was going to be okay. She tried to remember his mommy’s words as he sent her a text back.

Okay, sounds good! Can’t wait either!

About ten minutes later, Daniel received a text message from Lilly

Daniel!

Can you please come into work today?!

It’s crazy! We could use your help! For only a few hours! Please!

He sighed as he checked the clock; it was almost noon. He wanted to enjoy his day off, but he also wanted to be able to help out his coworkers, and he knew Lilly would do it for him if he asked. He looked down at his wet diaper, wondering what his mommy would say to know he had to take it off – of course, she would understand, of course, right? He sighed as he told Lilly he would be there as soon as he possibly could – taking off his diaper, jumping in the shower before getting dressed and heading down to the store.

“Thank you so much! It’ll only be for a few hours!” Lilly said as he got there, giving him a great smile as the two of them frantically ran around the café, taking people’s orders and ringing them up for the next two hours. A little before 2:00 PM, Thomas, and another coworker showed up. Lilly and Daniel stayed for another thirty minutes before they left work.

“Thank you. That was a big help.” Lilly said as they left the store together.

“No problem.”

“So how are things with Natalie?” Lilly asked, giving him a raised brow. “Isn’t that who you’re going with to the fair?”

“Yes.”

“I hope she treats you well,” Lilly said with a smile. “You know I went on a date with Thomas this past Saturday.”

“Oh yeah?” Daniel asked, looking at her.

“Yes, he has been asking me for a while, so I decided just to accept it,” Lilly replied with a shrug of her shoulders.

“Good for you,” Daniel mumbled, feeling somewhat off at the news that Lilly went on a date with someone else.

The two of them said their goodbyes and Daniel rushed home, once he got there he checked his messages.

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 2:43 PM

I’m sorry baby boy! I got held up at work!

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 2:45 PM

It’s okay, mommy!

Actually, a coworker asked me to come in to help for a few hours, so I had to take my diaper off.

I’m sorry, mommy :(

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 2:53PM

It’s okay, baby! Mommy isn’t mad! Sadly, things like that happen. Slight bummer though. The thought of you waiting for me in a wet diaper was pretty exciting.

Daniel felt his face grow hot as he heard his phone start to ring.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Daniel! It’s Natalie! I just got off work about fifteen minutes ago, heading to the store now. When did you want to head over? Around 5? I can order us some pizza as well.”

“Sounds perfect,” Daniel said, trying to keep his composure together.

“Daniel…”

“Yes?”

“Never mind. I’ll see you in a little bit.”

“See ya.”

Daniel stared at his phone, thinking there was more than she wanted to say. What was going on? He felt like there was, even more, going on than just the fact she may have known he was wearing a diaper on their date?  He felt his head start to spin as he closed his eyes.

What was going to happen tonight?

• Like 4

I love this story... but I HATE this teasing! ?

You are really ? with all this little things that could mean one thing or the other!

Seriously: Great story! You keep the tension up and make your readers looking forward to next monday^^

Here is the next chapter! I also have another slot open for a commissioned story since my last one ended! :) So let me know if you have a story in mind that you would love for me to write! 

Chapter Eight

Daniel couldn't relax for the rest of the day. He paced back and forth in his small apartment, thinking of every little possible outcome that could happen tonight when he headed over to Natalie's. Was she going to ask him about his diapers? Or was she going to inform him of a secret of her phone…that she was…

He bit his lip; there was no way that was happening. He tried to push the thoughts deep down, so he didn't get disappointed, but he couldn't help it.

How perfect would it be if his Mommy Violet turned out to be the girl he had been crushing on?

He felt his cheeks flush as he thought about her fingers running down his back down to his bottom where he would be wearing a diaper - teasing him gently in his ear about what a naughty little boy he was and that he needed to be punished…

"No!" He hollered out-loud. He couldn't think like that.

"She could also end up dumping me." He mumbled to himself as he sunk into his couch. If she did ask him about him wearing, there is no way he could lie about it  - and perhaps he will leave him, call him disgusting, just like…

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, interrupting his thoughts.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Daniel! I'm just getting off work now, heading to the store real quick. You're free to come over at any time. What kind of pizza do you like?"

"Oh, you know, only the pizza made from the blood of my enemies."

"Oh my, you are a dork!" He could hear her laughing, god, it was beautiful.

"Why thank you, I try. But, honestly - pizza is amazing with everything - besides anchovies that is."

"Okay, so I'll order an extra large pizza with extra anchovies then."

"You realize you have to eat this as well right?"

"Oh yeah, you're right." She laughed, and her voice gave him comfort over his worries. "So I'll see you soon then?"

"Yeah, I'll start getting ready now."

"Okay, bye."

He hung up the phone and stared at it for a few moments, a stupid grin plastered across his face. Maybe everything will be okay.

He jumped into the shore and quickly got dressed, before he left his apartment, taking a deep breath before he headed to Natalie's place.

When he got to her door, he knocked and waited. He could hear her moving around inside before the door finally swung open.

"Hey." She said with a smile as she leaned on the door frame. She was wearing jeans and a pink top. It was simple, but she looked gorgeous in everything. He felt his cheeks burn slightly as she took a few steps back to let him in.

"Hey." He said as he glanced around her small apartment, it was neat and tidy, as he expected.

"The pizza should be here in about twenty minutes," Natalie said as she closed the door behind him.

"Awesome sounds good. I hope they don't forget the anchovies."

She laughed, as she made her way around to the kitchen.

"Want a beer?"

"Yeah, sure. Sounds good." She grabbed two beers and handed one of them to him.

"How was work?" He said as they plopped onto her couch. He looked around the room. Her apartment was slightly larger than his, the sofa was a dark brown, with a loveseat to match. She seemed to live in a minimalistic type of way. The walls weren't' crammed with a bunch of pictures, and there wasn't figurines or anything on every little bookcase.

"It was okay. Pretty busy, but nothing I can't handle."

"You didn't have any help today?"

"One of my workers finally came in a few hours before I was supposed to leave, thankfully. But, I had to stay to do some manager duties. It can be a pain for sure."

"I would imagine so," Daniel said as he took a few sips of his beer. It wasn't too long before there was a knock on the door again, though this time it was the pizza. As Natalie was getting that, Daniel checked his message, realizing he hadn't told Mommy Violet that he wouldn't be home for the night.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 20, 20xx 5:33 PM

Sorry, mommy!

That one girl that I went on a date with the other night asked me to her place to watch TV.

I'll message you either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thank you for all your support.

"Here is the pizza!" Natalie said as she passed through the living room and into the kitchen. The layout made the kitchen pretty open and was right next to the living room. Daniel tucked his phone away and got up.

"Smells delicious."

"It's the best pizza in the whole town."

"That is quite the accomplishment for a town of only a thousand."

"Probably, less." Natalie laughed as she handed him a plate as they dug into the pizza (not before grabbing the case of beer) and bringing it all back on the couch.

"So this Netflix movie is supposed to be really good," Natalie said as she reached for the remote. "It's supposed to be based on a true story of a girl who got kidnapped and escaped her captor, but apparently there is a huge twist at the end."

"Sounds exciting," Daniel said as took a bite of his meat lover's pizza as Natalie started the movie.

Daniel could hardly concentrate on the movie, feeling uneasy. Natalie was sitting about two inches away from him. He spent most of the film wondering if he should hold her hand or put his arm around her. They had kissed and been enjoying themselves, but he still felt nervous. He probably ended up eating four pieces of pizza and drinking five beers because of his nerves - it didn't help that he was a lightweight when it came to drinking as well.

"I have to go to the bathroom." He said as he got up.

"Okay…" She replied, tilting her head a bit as she stared at him, "It's the first door on your left."

"Thanks." He said as he went into the bathroom. Once he was finished, he pulled out his phone.

MommyVioletLove: January 20, 20xx 5:35 PM

It's no problem.

He stared at her words for a moment, was there something wrong? It wasn't how she typically replied. He shook his head. No. He needed to stop overthinking everything.

He needed to do the same with Natalie, stop overthinking and just enjoy his time with you.

He made his way back over to her and this time sat even closer to her, to the point where their thighs were touching. He slowly reached over and placed his hand on top of hers. She answered back by entangling her fingers with this and laying her head on his shoulder.

They spend the rest of the movie like that.

"That was a good movie," Natalie said once the credits began to roll. "Though, I expect that kind of twist ending. It's sad that most twists are predictable nowadays."

"Yeah, I agree," Daniel said. "Thank you for inviting me over."

"Thanks for coming."

The two of them stared at each other for a few moments, before they leaned in and started kissing once more. Daniel ran his fingers through her hair, as her hands began to rub his back. They began to kiss harder as he let his hands slowly run up her shirt (but not all the way, he wasn't sure what she was comfortable with and didn't want to make her think he was rushing her). However, she too her hands on his bottom once again, but he was happy that he wasn't wearing this time.

"Daniel…" Natalie whispered his name between kisses.

"Yes?"

"Do you…" Natalie began to speak, still kissing him, "do you want to spend the night?"

Daniel paused, staring at her. "Are you sure? You don't think…it's too soon?"

Natalie shook her head.

"It feels right, doesn't it?" She whispered as she took her hand and placed it upon his cheek. "I feel like we click together quite well."

"I do agree with that," Daniel said. "But, you have been drinking."

"I've had three beers; you've had eight," Natalie said as she took her finger and poked his nose, which caused him to blush. "If anything, I should be saying that line."

"I'm fine."

"If you don't want too, that's is fine." Natalie began to say, and he cut her off.

"No!" He quickly shouted. "It's not that. I, of course, I want too…I guess I'm just a bit nervous."

"You're so cute," Natalie said with a smile. "You're different than other guys."

"I try to be."

"I don't mean that in a bad way either. You're a legit nice guy, not those type that claims to be nice guys, but really are just as much of as an asshole as the rest."

"I’m not perfect. We all have our secrets."

"That is true," Natalie said with a nod of her heard, which just caused him to wonder even more. "But, I don't think you have anything that could scare me away."

"I don't know about that."

"Believe me," Natalie said as she pulled herself closer, "I like you, Daniel. All of you."

"I like you too," Daniel whispered.

With that they were kissing once more, kissing harder this time, their hands exploring even more. Daniel helped Natalie take off her shirt, revealing her large breast poking out of a cute purple bra. Did she have this planned? Or perhaps she prepared just in case. Or maybe she was the type of girl that liked to wear fancy underwear even in everyday situations. He didn't care. He placed his hand upon her breast, massaging it softly as he kissed her harder.

It was then his phone that rang.

"I'm sorry; I should get it." He sighed as he reluctantly pulled back and answered the phone before looking to see who it was.

"Daniel?!"

It was from Lilly.

"Lilly? What is wrong?" Her voice was frantic.

"Are you at Natalie's right now?"

"Yes…"

"Please, come home; we need to talk."

"Lilly, please," Daniel groaned as he shook his head, "I'm sorry. I already told you before that I don't…"

"Just let me talk to you."

"Lilly, stop it. Please." Daniel groaned. "I mean it. This is getting too far. I'm just  not interested."

"But, Daniel! She -" before she could finish her sentence, Daniel hung up the phone.

"Sorry about that. It's a coworker from work. She has a little crush on me. This has never happened before. She usually doesn't call me like that…" Daniel said as he looked at Natalie.

"Poor girl," Natalie said with a shake of her head, "It's okay. Come back over here." She replied, and they began to kiss once more, but he couldn't help, but something was bothering him in the back of his mind, that he pushed Natalie away once again.

"Didn't you want to talk to me about something?" He asked her.

"Yes, I did. I wanted to tell you that -- "

But, before she could finish her sentence - there was a serious of knocks on the door.

"Natalie!! Natalie!!! Open up! I know you're in there!"

"Who the fuck is that?" Daniel asked as he jumped from the couch.

Natalie flung her shirt back on, the banging getting increasingly louder.

"Natalie! You better fucking open this door now!"

"That's my husband," Natalie said, and Daniel felt his face grow cold.

"Husband?!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1