LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who is Mommy Violet?

Hello!! So this is my newest story! It's a bit different than the previous few that I posted, but I enjoyed writing it - and I'm interested to see where it will take us (who knows haha) <3 

Also for the first time - I'm opening my doors to commission work. I am open to more than just DMLB/MDLB (mommy domme/ little boy) work! So if you would like to see some stories based around DDLG, DMLB, sissificiation/feminization, cuck, poly, forced, AB/Caregiver.. and more. Feel free to PM me here or send me an email at redqueen.bdsm@yahoo.com. As for rates, they will be the following - $3 for every 500 words. (this may change in the future)

Also, feel free to check out my published work - The Taboo Word: Diapers and it's sequel The Taboo Word: Bottles & Pacifiers: https://books2read.com/ap/8NY5WO/Red-Queen

Enjoy!!

Chapter One

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 5:35 AM

Oh my someone is on quite early this morning! Did someone wake up from another bad dream?

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 5:40 AM

Good morning…

Yeah, I did actually.

I was just thinking of….never mind...

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 5:42 AM

Do you need to have mommy tuck you in?

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 5:46 AM

Thanks, mommy. But, I have to be up in an hour anyway for work, so I might as well stay up. Why are you up so early?

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 5:55 AM

Perhaps I sensed you would have another bad dream? ;)

Mommy senses something is off…if you want later on this evening, I’m free, and we can have a little play session.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:01 AM

That would be really amazing, mommy, thank you!

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:03 AM

No need to thank me, little one. Mommy enjoys your cute little diapered self! Do you need a change this morning?

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:04 AM

N-no mommy, I woke up dry *blushes*

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:07 AM

You’re so adorable! *pinches your cheek* You’re my favorite little.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:11AM

And you’re my favorite mommy…

Thank you, I’m already starting to feel better.

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:14 AM

Anything for my little guy!

Sadly mommy has to get ready for work!  I love you, and I’ll talk to you later on tonight, live one! <3

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:15AM

Have a great day at work, mommy!

I love you too!

Daniel let out a long sigh as he shut off the computer, closing his eyes for a moment and trying to relax. He did feel slightly better after speaking with his mommy…but he couldn’t help but wish that she was here, to run her fingers through her hair, whisper in his ear that everything was going to be okay. It seemed like the past week he had been waking up in the middle of the night from a bad dream. He rubbed his forehead; it was throbbing. He didn’t want to think about it though and pushed the horrid memories of the past from his mind as he got up from his computer chair.

He blushed slightly as he thought about what was going to happen tonight – although it was nothing new. They probably had a session at least once a week, sometimes more if ever one of them was stressed out about something.

It always made him feel so safe and loved, protected from the world; he only wished he could meet her – or someone like her, in the real world.

Daniel made his way to the bathroom, as he pulled off his diaper – which was dry – setting it to the side. He felt a bit guilty for wasting a diaper like that. He usually didn’t wear to bed – but his mommy told him that perhaps the comfort of a diaper between his legs would help with the nightmares – but it obviously didn’t do the trick.

After he finished getting ready he headed to the kitchen to get some coffee and grab a bowl of cereal, having no energy actually to cook something.

“I guess I better just head off to work a bit early.” He mumbled to himself as he looked down at his phone. It was only 7:15 AM and his shift didn’t start till 8:00. He was thankful he just worked a few blocks away, so he could take his time in the morning getting ready.

He looked in the mirror for a moment before he left his small one bedroom apartment. His frowned as he noticed his cowlick was sticking up, he tried to pin it down, but it just would stay. His dark-framed glasses and clean shaven-faced.

He left and began to make his way down the street, before heading to work though; he decided it would be best to stop at the nearby dollar store to pick up some medicine for his pounding headache.

“Good morning,” he heard one of the employees called out as he entered into the small start.

“Good morning,” he replied as he headed right for the medicine, but before he could get there, he had to go through the baby aisle. He felt his cheeks burn when he noticed the bottles, pacifiers, bibs, and diapers. He couldn’t help but remember how his mommy would tease him about taking him into the store to pick out some new little things for him.

He shook his head as he made for the medicine and grabbed a bottle of Tylenol before heading back to the register, picked up a bottle of water while he was at it.

“Aw, headache?” The cashier said as he laid down the medicine and the bottle of water. Daniel felt his cheeks turn a bit pink when he noticed it was Natalie standing before him. She was the manager of the store, but man was she gorgeous: short dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and a killer smile.

“Yeah, woke up with one.” He mumbled under his breath as she rang up his goods as he finished in his back pocket for his wallet.

“That will be 7.32,” she replied with a gentle smile as he placed his card into the reader.

“I hope your headache goes away,” she said in a concerned tone, “that is never any fun. Do you have a double shift today?”

“No, thankfully I only have to work till late afternoon,” Daniel told her.

“Lucky you, I’m stuck here for a bit longer. Do you need a bag?” Natalie asked, and he shook his head, so she just handed him his items. “I hope you have a better day, hun. See you next time?”

She gave him a certain look, and he could feel himself get blushy, with her eyes upon him.

“Yeah, you too.” He said as he left the store, before making his way to work.

He didn’t work anywhere grand. It was a part-time gig at a mom and pop book store, but they also were a little café as well.

“Good morning, Danny!” The always so cheerful Lilly said as he made his way into the back room, throwing his wallet, phone, keys, and medicine into his locker.

“Good morning, Lilly,” Daniel replied as he plopped to pills in his mouth and took a drink of his water.

“Headache?” Lilly asked as she leaned over, her long red hair covering over her face. She was very pretty and had a bubbly personality, but she seemed a bit too young. He knew that she had a crush on him.

“Yeah, but I will be fine.” He replied and before he could stop her, she had her hands upon his forehead, he could feel his cheeks burn slightly.

“Awe, poor baby!” She replied, sticking out her tongue. He turned away from her as fast as he could, feeling his cheeks burn beneath her touch.

“Alright, let’s get to work; stop playing around.”

“Oh, you’re no fun!” She pouted with a slight laugh as they made their way back into the front room.

He was thankful it was a rather short shift that morning, only having to work till 3:00 PM. He made his way back into the back room to gather up his things.

“I wish you would stay,” Lilly pouted, following him there, “I’m stuck here until 5.”

“Sorry, I have plans,” he told her.

“Oh, a date?”  She asked him.

“N-no, nothing like that.”

“You’re so cute,” she replied with a smile, “I’m not sure why you’re so single. I wish you would agree to let me take you out.”

“You’re not supposed to take me out,” he told her, “you’re much too young for that.”

“I’m nineteen, and you’re twenty-three,” she said, “you’re not that much older.”

“I still don’t think it’s just a good idea,” he replied, “have a good night, Lilly. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Good night, Danny.” She sighed.

He was glad to get home; as soon as he did he rushed to his computer, and went on the ABDL forum that he would frequent. He looked on the online users and frowned when he noticed that his mommy wasn’t on yet. Though he wasn’t surprised, she usually got out of work around 6:00 PM – sometimes even later.

He roamed around the website a bit, checking out any latest posts or any new stories that were happening before he decided it to hop off and make some dinner and watch TV.

He kept looking at the clock, waiting for the time he would get back on, hoping that his mommy would be there. He shifted his weight, thinking about what she would say to him, send to him, tell him what to do. Oh how much he craved to have her in his presence.  She was so kind and gentle; he wondered if there was any real way they could meet in person. He didn’t know where she lived through. They didn’t get into super detailed about their personal life, mostly sticking it with a mommy/little boy lifestyle.

A little after 5 he decided to check back on the website, his heart skipped a beat when he saw a new message.

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 5:05 PM

Hey baby!

I wanted to let you know that I’m home from work! I hope you had a good day!

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 5:06 PM

Its okay, mommy! I was patient 

It was an okay day, glad it was over with, had a bit of a headache this morning. I hope you did as well

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 5:15 PM

Oh, you had a headache? I’m sorry about that, love.

It was a pretty crazy day, but that’s okay, mommy happens to be home

*pulls you up into my lap and snuggles*

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 5:17 PM

*blushes*

Thank you, mommy!

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 5:20 PM

I think it’s time to get my little tiny baby boy into a nice thick diaper!

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 5:18 PM

Y-yes…mommy…

To be continued...

• Like 5

Oh yes yes yes I like this.

Reminds me of my Mommy Jenna before she past away. (Cancer) ?

But we managed to meet each other. I was truly in love  with her AND

she was younger then me. I miss her.

Haven't been lucky to meant another Mommy yet.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying it thus far! Here is chapter two! :)

Chapter Two

Daniel felt his cheeks flush at the words on the screen; he got out of his chair and made his way to the closet where he kept his stash. He pulled out a large diaper that had bears on it, pressing his fingers against the diaper, wiggling a bit as he made his way to his bed, setting the diaper down as he began to undress.  He couldn’t help but imagine his mommy lying him down and diapering him up. The thought alone made his cheeks burn.

He doubted that was something that would ever happen though.

Once he had his diaper on, he felt himself instantly feel smaller than before. It was like his adult self was no longer here.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 5:26PM

Okay, mommy….my diaper is on….

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 5:27PM

Oh, what a good little boy! *pats your diapered bottom* mommy wishes she could have diapered you up herself

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 5:30PM

That would be wonderful

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 5:35PM

Uh huh! I would lie you down on your bed, as I slowly take off your pants (or shorts) and comment on you’re not a big boy at all! You’re just a little baby boy who needs to wear some protection! I would put the diaper underneath you, before putting lots of baby powder on! Tape you all up so your snug and comfy!

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 5:36PM

Oh my mommy! That would make me get really embarrassed!

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 5:39PM

Well, that is the whole point, silly goose! Just wait until you fill that diaper up for me!

Speaking of which, you need to send me some pictures of your diaper so I can make sure you’re wearing one – also I think you need to get a bottle. I’m sure my little one is thirsty.

There were many times where his mommy would require him to send pictures of his diaper. Though they never shared any face pics and mommy hardly ever sent him any pictures of herself (if she did it was often of her lap so he could get over it, or sometimes a close up of her breast, her beautiful pink nipples hard making him want to suckle on them). He respected her privacy, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t curious what she looked like.

They have been in this dynamic for about six months now…but it was just an online thing. It wasn’t as if they were in a real relationship. He was sure that she probably went on dates, perhaps she even had a boyfriend.

He couldn’t help but imagine Natalie whenever he pictures what his mommy would look like. Very stern, with curves, large breast, and a killer smile that made his knees grow weak.

He shook his head as he grabbed his phone and took a few pictures of his bulky diaper – before heading to the kitchen. He was thankful he lived alone and didn’t get too many visitors, so he wasn’t too worried about leaving things around the house.

He reached in a cabinet and pulled out a green bottle with blocks on it, before grabbing some juice and filling it up.

He took another picture of the full bottle on his counter space before he returned to his computer, uploading the photos and sending it to her.

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 5:50PM

Oh, good job! What an adorable and good little boy I have! You better drink that baba right up! Mommy would have you curl up in my lap, and I would feed you as I pat your cute little bottom! I’m sure you would fit perfectly!

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 5:52PM

*blushes* I would really love that mommy….

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 5:55PM

You’re just so cute! I can’t handle it!

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 5:56PM

Hehe…you’re making me blush a lot here now…

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 5:58PM

I don’t think that is a bad thing, now hurry up and finish your bottle

Daniel blushed again as he grabbed his bottle and began to drink it. He closed his eyes and imagined lying down in his mommy’s lap.  He imagined her fingers either tracing along his diapered bottom or would run through his hair. The thought alone was blissful, and it made him feel less-silly than just sitting there and drinking the bottle on his own.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:03PM

I’m done mommy…

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:04PM

Good job, baby! Now your tummy is nice and full! Hopefully, you don’t have any bubbles in your tummy that mommy would have to pat you to get out.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:06PM

*blush* that would be nice mommy.

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:10PM

Well, you are nothing but a little boy who needs to be cared for. I’m not sure how you manage on your own. You poor little boy.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:15PM

I don’t know how either, mommy….but I’m thankful to have you to help me…

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:18PM

Aw you’re so sweet…I’m thankful for you too, baby!

He wiggled about in his chair hearing her words; his face was burning hot. He could only imagine how he would feel if she was next to him, telling him all this, doing everything to him. He could start to feel his bladder pressing against him a bit. He bit his lip. He hadn’t gone to the bathroom when he got home, wanting to hold it in, but he wasn’t expecting her to make him drink a whole bottle though.

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:20PM

How is my little one feeling?

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:25PM

I’m okay mommy…my tummy is quite full though

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:28PM

Awwww, does my baby have to go potty?

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:30PM

*blushes* uh—huh…mommy…

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:33PM

Guess it’s a good thing mommy told you to diaper up then! Wouldn’t want you to have an accident now, would we?

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:34PM

No…we wouldn’t want that

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:36PM

It’s okay baby to let go and wet your diaper up for mommy! After all that is what diapers are for! To catch any mess that you may have.

He imagined sitting in her lap, her hands pressed against his diaper, telling him those words. Encouraging him to fill up his diaper, he wiggled as he felt his bladder pushing against him, unable to hold it anymore.

He released it.

He felt his diaper get very warm and swell up as he continued to pee – feeling himself shift around his weight, worried that he might leak a bit.

Thankfully, the diaper did its job and protected his office chair from his pee. But, it was full! He was confident that any little wetting would cause it to leak. He took his hand and pressed it against the warmth of his diaper, biting his lip and letting on a small moan, loving the way it felt against his crotch.

He could feel himself get turned on by the feeling of the wet diaper pressed against his legs and dick.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:44PM

I…wet my diaper…mommy…

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:42PM

Awww good baby! Don’t forget to send mommy lots of pictures of your wet diaper!

He knew that was coming; she always required him to send proof of his diaper state. He felt his cheeks burn even more as he grabbed his phone and took a few photos of his wet soggy diaper. It made him feel so little and embarrassed to be wearing, but it felt so good at the same time.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:48PM

Here you go mommy…

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:49PM

Oh my! You are a wet little boy! You almost leaked for sure! It would take mommy a long time to clean that diaper up!

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:52PM

Yeah, it’s really wet mommy…but it feels really good too.

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 6:55PM

I’m sure that my little one isn’t quite so little anymore…

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 6:56PM

No-no…

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 7:00 PM

Such a naughty little boy, I have! You get excited way too easily….can’t say it isn’t cute though.

Mommy wishes she was there to help you out though!

Things like that always drove him wild. He pressed his fingers against his wet diaper, imaging it was her hands, which just caused him to grow even more excited. He pressed even harder.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 7:05 PM

Oh…I would really love to feel mommy’s fingers pressed against my diaper…

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 7:07 PM

What an easy little boy I have to please! I’m sure it wouldn’t take you long to fill that diaper even more for mommy. I’m sure just a few rubs and pats on your diapered bottom as I whisper in your ear – and you’ll be cumming in no time.

He groaned as he rubbed his diaper more, feeling embarrassed at her words stating that it wouldn’t take him long to cum for her. She would be correct though.  He knew that at least the first time, she would have touched him, he would be like putty in his hands. He could feel himself grow closer, as he continued to rub his dick beneath his wet diaper, spreading his legs slightly as he bit his lip hard.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 7:10PM

I’m close mommy…

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 7:11PM

That’s a good boy. Cum for mommy. Fill up your diaper even more.

He went faster now, moaning, parting his lips slightly as he continued to rub at his diaper, feeling the pressure building.

Until he couldn’t contain it anymore and he came in his diaper.

He took a few deep breaths, feeling the sensation rush over him.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 7:15PM

I came mommy

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 7:16PM

Good boy! *kisses you*

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 7:18PM

T-thank you mommy….for everything.

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 7:20PM

You’re welcome baby! I enjoyed it as well

I think my baby should start getting ready for bed, I know you woke up early, so my poor little guy is probably exhausted

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 7:22PM

Y..yeah I’m a bit tired. I also know my mommy woke up early too. Guess it’s a good idea for both of us to go to bed early.

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 7:25PM

You are correct! Mommy has to go to work tomorrow morning sadly.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 7:27PM

So do I

MommyVioletLove: January 15, 20xx 7:29PM

Good night baby *hugs and kisses* I hope you sleep well and don’t have any pesky nightmares!

DiaperedLittleOne: January 15, 20xx 7:32PM

Good night, mommy! Sleep well!

Daniel smiled as he shut down the computer, heading to the bathroom so he could pull off his full diaper before jumping into the shower. He got ready for bed, turning on the TV watching a few shows before settling down for the night.

When it was about 9:00 PM he climbed under the covers.

He couldn’t help but imagine Natalie next to him, placing her arms around him and bringing her close. He felt his cheeks redden as he hid his face. No way could happen. He could hardly speak to her let alone anything else.

But…that didn’t stop him from dreaming of her.

• Like 2

You nail online text relationships really well!  These are fun to read. ^_^

Also, if I may say, if you wanna get into commissions, you should totally charge more!  People who want commissions are generally willing to pay a few extra bucks for quality content and you're a REALLY good writer!  Just a thought. ❤️ 

5 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

You nail online text relationships really well!  These are fun to read. ^_^

Also, if I may say, if you wanna get into commissions, you should totally charge more!  People who want commissions are generally willing to pay a few extra bucks for quality content and you're a REALLY good writer!  Just a thought. ❤️ 

Awww, thank you! That is very sweet! Yeah, I wasn't exactly sure what prices would be reasonable. I didn't want to be too high since I just started with commissions (even if I have already posted a few stories here already and wrote some books) but also didn't want it to be too low either. That's why I put they may change because I figured eventually I might raise the prices a bit. :)

1 hour ago, mamabug said:

Awww, thank you! That is very sweet! Yeah, I wasn't exactly sure what prices would be reasonable. I didn't want to be too high since I just started with commissions (even if I have already posted a few stories here already and wrote some books) but also didn't want it to be too low either. That's why I put they may change because I figured eventually I might raise the prices a bit. :)

Pudding and I are about $5 per 500, if you want a comparison! ^_^  I think we're on the high end of things, but we have way more commissions than we expected.  About how long does it take you to write 500 words?  For us, it's about... 30-40 minutes with editing?  Which is about 8 bucks an hour, which is a little less than minimum wage. *nod*

Don't sell yourself too short!  Just because you enjoy your work doesn't mean you shouldn't be paid appropriately.  And anyone worth writing for will understand that. ❤️ 

33 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Pudding and I are about $5 per 500, if you want a comparison! ^_^  I think we're on the high end of things, but we have way more commissions than we expected.  About how long does it take you to write 500 words?  For us, it's about... 30-40 minutes with editing?  Which is about 8 bucks an hour, which is a little less than minimum wage. *nod*

Don't sell yourself too short!  Just because you enjoy your work doesn't mean you shouldn't be paid appropriately.  And anyone worth writing for will understand that. ❤️ 

I appreciate it! And that makes sense! I guess I never thought about how long it would take me to write it.  (it's good to know there are lots of stories that people want to be commissioned though!) 

And you're correct! I will take what you said in consideration and try to figure out something that works best for me  :)

Also! I would greatly appreciate it if you could perhaps PM and let me know how the process works for you all? - from someone submitting the commission, payment (how you get paid) when you get paid etc! 

1 hour ago, mamabug said:

I appreciate it! And that makes sense! I guess I never thought about how long it would take me to write it.  (it's good to know there are lots of stories that people want to be commissioned though!) 

And you're correct! I will take what you said in consideration and try to figure out something that works best for me  :)

Also! I would greatly appreciate it if you could perhaps PM and let me know how the process works for you all? - from someone submitting the commission, payment (how you get paid) when you get paid etc! 

ABSOLUTELY! :D 

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Babypants said:

Natasha?  Do you mean Natalie?

Hahaha.

Thanks for that.

That is what I get for using 2 names similar for 2 different stories

Thanks for your patience! Here is the next chapter! If you enjoyed my stories, feel free to check out my published work or if you're looking for commissioned work, please send me a message! <3 

Enjoy!!

Chapter Three

Daniel woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, a huge smile upon his face as he remembered the previous night’s events. He giggled to himself as he let out a long stretch, forcing himself out of bed as he felt his bladder press against him. Sometimes Daniel would wear a diaper in bed so that he wouldn’t have to get up right away to use the bathroom. Even though the fact he wore diapers was a bit embarrassing at times, it still made him feel peaceful. It took him a long time to accept his fetish, but now he was pretty comfortable with it.

After he went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, he headed to his computer and logged in for a few moments, checking up on his messages and social media accounts. However, when he noticed he had a new message from Mommy Violet, he felt himself blush.

MommyVioletLove: January 16, 20xx 5:14 AM

Hey baby! I hope you slept well last night! Mommy has to go into work early today! I hope you have a fantastic day!

Talk to you later

Xoxoxo

Her words always caused him to smile and blush. He couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like to meet her. But, he figured that would never happen. Their time together was just to pass the time, until they could find someone closer to them to be in a relationship with, once that happened though...

The thought of not being able to talk to her did hurt a little bit. But, Daniel decided not to dwell on it.

He looked at the clock, it was almost six in the morning, and he didn’t have to be at work until 8. He decided to make himself some French toast since the previous one he only had cereal.

After breakfast and getting dressed for work, it was still only a little after 7. Daniel always seemed to be ready way too early for work. For a moment he thought he would watch TV or play a game until it was time to leave, but he suddenly had an urge to stop at the local dollar general store.

“Good morning,” that same warm voice greeted him as he looked over to see Natalie stocking some things in one of the ales as he walked into the store.

“Good morning.”

“How is that headache of yours?” She asked him, turning her full attention to him, giving him a broad smile.

“It’s much better; thank you.” He replied as he shifted his feet. He had no reason to be here today. He just wanted to see her. “Do you always work so early in the morning?”

“Most of the time, yes,” She replied with a sigh, “Sometimes I have to work all day. The troubles of being a manager, eh? What about yourself?”

“Oh, I work down at the Little Pops Bookstore & Café.” He replied. “It’s only part-time currently, but it’s enough to pay the bills.”

“Well that’s good,” she replied with a smile, “I think I’ve been there before, I might have to come to visit.”

He felt his cheeks burn slightly; why would she want to visit? Perhaps it was because she was an avid book lover or she liked to help support small family stories…but it wasn’t as if it was new and it was only a few blocks away. Surely she should have known about it before. There was no reason that she wanted to come and drop by because he worked there.

“You should; it’s a nice place. Do you like to read?”

“Yes, at times, but I’m usually so busy that it’s hard to find time to do much else.”

“I understand that. Even though I’m considered part-time, I can find myself working a bit overtime at the store to help out.”

“That’s very sweet of you,” her words caused him to blush more, turning his head away from her. There was no chance she was flirting with him. He wasn’t that clueless when it came to woman. He had dated in the past, but he had a hard time believing that this beautiful woman would be interested in someone like himself.

“You blush quite easily,” she said bluntly, which just caused his cheeks to burn even more. Daniel heard her let out a small chuckle, “it’s pretty cute.”

“T-thanks…” he said in an almost whisper, feeling himself starting to feel little

“Can I help you find anything?” She asked him, and he froze up.  He hadn’t thought of a reason he entered the store this morning, lost in his thoughts, now what could he say? He didn’t want it to be evident that he came into the store to talk with her.

“Umm well, I came for…” Daniel said as he looked around the store, hoping to spot something that would help him...” For this!” he said as he quickly pointed to something, not even looking at it.

Natalie gave him a look as she walked over to him and picked up something at the shelf that he pointed at, holding out a bright blue pacifier in her hand.

“You were coming in here for this?” She asked, raising an eyebrow.

He hadn’t realized he had pointed to the baby aisle and felt his cheeks burn brightly as he took a deep breath, deciding to try to keep his composure.

“It’s a baby shower gift,” he stated, glad he was able to think of a sound able reason, “one of my coworker’s girlfriend is pregnant, and we are throwing a baby shower soon so I just thought I should grab a few things…”

“That’s very sweet of you,” she said as she handed him the pacifier, “I’m sure they’ll be thankful for it. Babies need a lot of care and supplies!”

Her words were smooth and sweet, and he couldn’t help but be curious about what she thought about this sort of things…not for a real baby…but for an adult.

He shook his head, pushing his thoughts out of his mind. There was absolutely no way that she would be into something like that.

“Is this all you came in for?”

“Yeah…well, I suppose I should get a few other things, for the baby shower of course.”

“Well I’m sure they would appreciate diapers, babies go through diapers like crazy!”

He could feel himself start to blush at the mention of diapers, but he tried his best to hold his composure. He didn’t want her to get suspicious on why he would blush at something like that.

“Yeah, I guess that is true…I don’t know much about diapers though…”

“That’s okay,” Natalie said as she pulled off a small package of Luvs off the shelf, “these are a cheaper brand, but they work well – from my experience at least.”

“Do you have children?”

“No! But I am the oldest sibling, and I have quite a bit of nephew and nieces that I love to babysit.” Natalie smiled. “But it’s best to buy a small package. Also, baby powder is useful as well as a few bottles!”

Before he knew it, he had a bunch of baby supplies in his arms next to the woman he had a crush on. He felt so embarrassed, and it was difficult for him to hold himself together around her, but she was kind and patient and seemingly unnoticing of his awkwardness regarding the baby items. 

“That will be 23.19.”

“Thank you,” He said as he put his card in the chip reader as she started to bag all of the supplies.

“You know…” she said suddenly. “I have to admit that this is all you came in here for today.”

“W-what?” He almost choked on his words as he stopped and stared at her. What did she mean by that? What more could he have come in for? There is no way she knew that he stopped in to see her, was it? It wasn’t like he came in every day.

“Well,” she brushed her hair behind her ear with her hand; he couldn’t help but wonder if she was nervous? It was unlike her. She always seemed confident and in charge.

“Perhaps this is a bit pretentious of me to think, but I was hoping you were going to ask me for my number…”

“Really?!” He yelled out, before clearing his throat and gathering himself. His heart was pounding loudly in his chest. Was this happening? Was this beautiful woman genuinely interested in him? It wasn’t like he didn’t think he was attractive, but Daniel felt like he was on average a seven while she was a solid ten.

“I’m guessing I was wrong then, I’m sorry.” She let out a small laugh. “I guess more like wishful thinking.”

“No! I mean…I think you're gorgeous…but I thought there would be no way you would be interested in me…”

“Why not?” She seemed shocked by his answer. “You’re good looking, funny, and pretty cute when you blush. What is there not to like?”

Her words once again caused him to blush as he turned his head away. “Aw jeez…well I mean…I would love to ask for your number and perhaps take you out on a date.”

“I would love that as well,” Natalie replied as she grabbed a sticky note and a pen, writing down her number before handing it to him, “I’m off at four today.”

“Awesome…I’ll give you a call later then…” he said as he placed her number in his pocket.

“I look forward to it.”

“Me too. Thanks for your help.” He said as he held up the supplies.

“Anytime.”

As he left the store, he couldn’t believe what just happened…did Natalie really give him her phone number? Was there a potential date in his future?

“Well someone is in a good mood this morning!”

Daniel turned his head when he noticed Lilly coming into the back room; she usually got their early to help open the store.

“Not more than usual…” He replied.

“What’s in the bag?” Lilly asked, and before he could stop her, she was opening up and looking inside. “Baby stuff? What’s this for?” There was a curiosity in her voice, but he shook it off.

“Trisha’s baby shower, remember?”

“Oh yeah, shit. I forgot about that.” Lilly let out a small laugh.

“You would forget your brain if it wasn’t attached.”

“Hey now!” Lilly stuck out her tongue as he got up, putting the baby stuff in his locker before started to head out to start his work shift. “Come on we got work to do.”

“I want to check up on something first,” Lilly replied, and he just shrugged his shoulders as he left the room, not knowing that Natalie’s phone number had fallen out of his pocket and was now on the floor in the break room, where Lilly was.

• Like 3

It's Monday! Which means another chapter! Enjoy! <3 

Chapter Four

It wasn’t until Daniel’s break later that day did he realize he had lost Natalie’s phone number. He reached into his pocket to feel it, as almost to remind him of what had happened that morning, only to find his pocket empty. He frantically searched his remaining pockets before rushing into the break room looking around the floors and in his locket for the paper. He was secretly cursing at himself for losing it. He would have to go back to the store and get her number again. But, how foolish can he be for losing it? He should have put the number in his cell phone and thrown the paper away. A million thoughts were zooming through his mind until he heard someone enter the break room behind him.

“Looking for this?”

He turned his head to see Lilly standing before him, holding the piece of paper that held Natalie’s phone number on it in her hand.

“Where did you get that?”

“I found it on the floor. I didn’t think it was that important, so I was going to give it to you before you left work.”

“You should have given it to me right away,” Daniel said, feeling a bit angry at Lilly for holding onto to it and away from him.

“I’m sorry,” Lilly replied, “I wasn’t aware it was so important. It’s just a phone number after all.”

Daniel walked over to her and snatched the phone number out of her hands. “It is more than just a phone number,” he muttered under his breath as he took out his cell phone, deciding to enter it right then and there before he was dumb enough to lose it again.

“Whose is it?”

“None of your business,” he muttered to her, still feeling a bit angry at her.

“Oh,” Lilly said softly, “is that for a date?”

“Perhaps, it doesn’t really concern you does it?” Daniel said as he shoved his phone and the piece of paper into his locker before turning to look at her.

“No, I suppose it doesn’t,” Lilly said with a shrug of her shoulders, “I just thought that…never mind…”

“I’m sorry again that I didn’t give you the paper earlier, really, I am.” She replied as she turned around and left the break room.

Daniel took a step back and sighed, running his hand through his hair. Perhaps he was too tough on her, how would she know that a simple phone number meant so much to him? Plus they were pretty busy this morning; there wasn’t the best opportunity for her to let him know. He felt like a fool and felt like he should apologize to her, but the rest of the work shift, she ignored him, which bothered him slightly. He was used to the bubbly and happy-go-lucky Lilly that would continuously tease him and would always look at the bright side of things – but now she was distant and wouldn’t meet his gaze.

Did he hurt her that much? Or was there more going on that he didn’t know about?

He tried not to let it bother him though as he made his way home, a mixture of excitement and nervousness rushing to him as he thought about Natalie, her warm smile, her bright eyes, her curvy body, her lushes lips – it sent a chill down his spine just thinking about her. He still couldn’t understand how lucky he was to be able to score a date with such an attractive woman like Natalie.

When he got home, he quickly took a shower and changed clothes, deciding to pop on the computer for a minute before calling her (he didn’t want to seem like he was too eager).

It was then when he noticed he had a message from Mommy Violet.

MommyVioletLove: January 16, 20xx 8:15 AM

Hey doll, just stopping for a quick break from work and decided I would message you and wish you a good day (though I’m sure you won’t see this until you get home!)

It’s been a tough morning here, but thinking about you always helps! Especially in those cute little diapers! We will have to have a playdate soon!

Talk to you later!

*big hugs and kisses*

Her words always caused him to blush, making him instantly feel little. She still had the power to do that, ever since they first started talking. Of course when they first started conversing it wasn’t anything like they were doing today. It was just a friendly chat at first before the light teasing came and so forth to the point where it was today.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 16, 20xx 4:10 PM

Hello mommy!

Sorry, you had a tough morning  :(

I hope the day got better for you!

And you made me blush! That’s really sweet! I would love a day like that!

MommyVioletLove: January 16, 20xx 4:15 AM

Hey baby!

Welcome home!

And yes, we need to plan for one in the near future! <3 

I hope your day went well!

DiaperedLittleOne: January 16, 20xx 4:17 PM

Thank you! It actually went pretty well!

I have a phone call I’m going to take, but I’ll message you when I’m done!

Daniel grabbed his phone and stared at the screen for some time, afraid to dial her number. He could feel his hands getting a bit sweaty as he searched through his contact list until he found her name. He counted to three, took a deep breath, and hit dial.

It for about thirty seconds, the longest thirty seconds of his life.

“Hello?”

He felt his throat tightening a bit, unable to find the words to speak.

“Hello?”

“uh…hello…Natalie…this is Daniel…”

He felt dumb and so not cool with his words, he was tripping over them, and he felt like his voice was no higher than a whisper.

“Oh, hey, Daniel! I was wondering  if you were going to call me.”

“Yeah…of course…” He said, trying to clear his dry throat.

“How was work?”

“It was pretty busy, but it made the time go by fast. How about for you?”

“Nothing interesting happened after you left, was pretty dull,” Natalie said with a slight laugh, and he felt his cheeks burn slightly.

“Yeah, that would do it. So umm…” He silently cursed himself for being so awkward and flustered when talking to her. He was sure after this conversation she was going to regret ever giving him her number.

“Yess?”

He felt like she was pushing him forward, which just made him more nervous than he already was.

“Are you…umm free anytime…for…dinner…or something.”

You’re so fucking, lame.

“I’m free Saturday night.” She said in a happy tone, seemingly not turned away by his awkward tone.

“Oh, really? That’s great!” He said a bit too loudly, excited that she had agreed. “How about at that new Italian place? I heard it had good reviews.”

“Sounds lovely. Meet you there at 8?”

“Sounds perfect.”

“See you then! Have a good night, Daniel.”

“Good night, Natalie.”

He hung the phone as his heart pounded in his chest. He had a date with Natalie on Saturday! He couldn’t contain his excitement as thoughts of what to wear rushed in his mind. Should he bring her flowers? He felt like it was his first date ever.

He made his way back to the computer.

DiaperedLittleOne: January 16, 20xx 4:35 PM

Hey, sorry about that!

Just got off the phone! I don’t know if this is too weird or not to say, but I’m pretty excited. I have a date this Saturday night with someone I’ve been crushing on for a while now.

MommyVioletLove: January 16, 20xx 4:37 PM

Oh really? I don’t think that’s weird at all : ) I think that is amazing!

A little funny too as I actually have a date on Saturday as well!

Small world, eh?

Daniel paused for a moment as he read her words. She had a date as well on Saturday night? As far as he knew she never had a date while they were talking to each other (or at least she never openly told him) and he didn’t believe she was in any relationship with anyone.

It just had to be a coincidence right?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2