LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Topping from the Playpen

I had a talk with my Mommy recently and she told me that while she loves being a caregiver, she doesn't really like being dominant.  Mommy can be stern when she needs to but  she wanted to try me "topping from the playpen".  I was wondering if anyone had any advice or suggestions because neither of us really know where to start.

It's a play on the concept of topping from the bottom. It means the submissive remains in control and basically directs a play scene.

It's something some people enjoy but it can be difficult to ask a submissive to do as it goes against their nature.

Usually topping from the bottom occurs when a submissive cant let go of control and it can often be frustrating for Tops and Dominants. That said some do like it, really depends on the couple.

To the OP, I dont have suggestions for you about topping from the bottom as my Daddy would not be amused and would absolutely not tolerate it, not for a second. My Daddy is the one in control, I've offered him my submission which he accepted and I've accepted his dominance as evidenced by my collar.

I wish you luck in finding some advice but just be advised it's not often something D/s style couples strive for or want so it may be hard to find advice although I'm sure there are some folks who can perhaps help you.

Little kaiya

bossbaby? (alec baldwin joke here)

i supose you could be a bratty baby, cry to initiate and babble lisp what it is you want from her.

im not sure if shes looking for guidance to ease her into the role, or if she really wants a bossy baby, would need more info on what else it is she wants other than "topping from the playpen."

the only way i see a baby on top is being a squirmy, general, handful.

She wants me to be the one in charge, which I dont have a problem doing as a switch. She is very maternal and can take charge when she needs to but for the most part she would rather I make decisions. Now that I think about it more being bratty sounds like a pretty good place to start (kind of embarrassed I didn't think about it to begin with).

I think you just need to play into that element: You making the decisions, and her acting them out.

Now I'm not exactly sure on what kind of elements she would like you to top from but... I'm going to grasp at some straws and try to give some suggestions (as a sub/switch/lg myself, who sometimes gives Daddy guidance.)

Set yourself a game plan.  If your mommy is into changes, baths, etc, setup a timetable for that.  Maybe walk her through how you want it done while she does it, or make it a game by playing a slightly bratty card.
The same kind of goes sexually.  Tell her what you want/like done, or how to do it.  Give direction and let her take off from that lead.

Hope this helps any!