LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone! I've been lurking a little bit over a couple years and I've finally decided to make an account. Like most little's and DL's some of my earliest memory's are finding diapers when my mom would babysit and hiding them in my room. Through my teenage years I would play with toys and act childish but never really new about "little space" and didn't know there was a connection to diapers. It wasn't until a couple years ago when I bought my first pack of diapers and started browsing the internet that I found that there was a community of people just like me; then I began to learn the vocabulary and really find an identity that fit and started to let go of the shame I carried with me for so long. I'm not sure why I waited so long to become active in this community; I guess I put down the diapers a lot but I always come back to them. Knowing what I know now I can look back and see that I've always felt like I was little. Diapers or no diapers, being little is an integral part of my personality. I believe that no matter how I feel about diapers in the future that I will always carry a childish sense of creativity, wonder, humor, amusement and playfulness until I grow old and die. Anyway, i'm probably not gonna be very good at any of this at first so i'm probably gonna need some help. I'm really excited to meet new friends who are just like me; people I can relate to in a way I never have with anyone. I saw in the rules your supposed to ask before you can private message people, but anyone can message me for any reason at anytime. I'm super open and honest and very empathetic and very hard to upset. Also probably gonna overshare a lot. I had to delete a few sentences in this already because I haven't read the room yet and don't wanna be weird lol. 

Well you don't sound weird to me ?  It's just what I went through when I was younger, & I'm sure loads of others here will be thinking the same.  Welcome to the forum!

Hi and welcome to DD, Little. Glad to have you join us. You are not weird, or do weird things, when it comes to anyone here. We are all here  for likeminded interests. There are lots of us, who can identify with what you have experienced, or still do. Since you have been lurking here some already, I think you will already have a fine idea of what a good place this is. Lots of great people like yourself, with lots of helpful information. As far as, what you mentioned about over sharing. Yes, that should be something to keep check of. When it comes to the real personal stuff, identity especially. Other then that, if you overshare on your “little, ab, or dl” activities, that’s fine. We all can get overexcited at times, explaining things we like, or have done. So now, you just need to, relax, have fun, and enjoy yourself! Hope to be seeing you around.