LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetlife

it's a good way to meet people in real life i think. there are plenty of local groups to join. get yourself out to some munches and meet people, that's the best way to do it i think.

its the website with the most events, its the best way to meet local people for sure. fetlife seemed more like a mix of facebook/tumblr, neither of which i was fond of, so dont try to "socialize" much there, do it at an event. munch first ideally, public / vanilla meets second, then go from there if people seem trustworthy. there was way too much "drama" and "groupings" on fetlife IMO. i used it and disliked it overall.

i uploaded photos and videos there and i was getting likes from complete strangers, it just felt wrong. like are you going to say something to me? what is it you want? no? nothing to say.... fine be that way.

i just dont recommend fetlife in a "facebook" way, just use it as a listing source like craigslist, something you check bi weekly / monthly for events, best way to use fetlife IMO.

When I first joined fetlife, I was quite shocked by the fairly large number of nude profile pictures (My typical reaction was: "Did someone seriously post that?" or, "Is that what I think that is?"). Now that I am learning my way around the platform I find that it can be somewhat helpful. I only go on my fetlife account when someone sends me a private message and I am responding to it. It is helpful for finding events, but that doesn't mean there are any events in your area. The best advice I can give in relation to fetlife is you'll get out from others what you put into your profile. For instance, my profile is very vanilla and I post pictures of objects I've 3D printed. Thus, I get messages related to that. On the flip side, if you post a bunch of crotch shots, you'll get messages related to that. I've found other people on fetlife in my area who I may want to meet, but so far nothing has happened with that.

I have just started using FetLife and I find it very helpful for finding events.  Of course, I found someone who is an experienced FetLife user and helped guide me, or else I would have been lost.  The best events may not be in your area, but I'm willing to travel.  I understand it is a mind field of good and bad.  I would definitely recommend using it, but good luck with it.  It has its up and down sides.  

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't used Fet in years, and now it looks so different.  It's more social media now than anything, but that's not a bad thing.

I met a wonderful ABDL group maybe...5-6 years ago in Northern NJ.  Sadly many of them have moved away, but I always kind of miss our monthly munches at a local restaurant.

My experience has been it's great to use if you're looking to meet groups of people with similar kinks as yourself, but terrible (and extremely dangerous) if you're trying to meet someone one-on-one.

9 hours ago, minachan16 said:

My experience has been it's great to use if you're looking to meet groups of people with similar kinks as yourself, but terrible (and extremely dangerous) if you're trying to meet someone one-on-one.

That's good to know! I might try going to munches through it. 

• 2 months later...

Plenty of creeps on fetlife calling me names like a slut or sexy or wanting to fuck me on fetlife. Or pestering me to send them the soggy diaper after,lol.

I might delete my diapered pics off there, or just set them to friends only.

On 3/4/2019 at 4:17 PM, cookiemonster23 said:

This is a question for people who use Fetlife or have in the past. I’m considering joining in search of a daddy or mommy. Would Fetlife be a good place? Also, what’s it like overall?

It depends on how you use it. I’ve used it to find local events and have enjoyed them. This is actually how it was intended to be used. 

If you use it like social media, it’s actually pretty unpleasant, especially for women.

If you say you’re looking for a daddy or mommy, you will get maybe one woman responding and about 50 guys, 35 of who have a dick as their profile pic, and at least two of them will have the same pic.

Actually, FetLife is working out pretty good for me too.  It is mostly used to find events.  It was pretty quiet until a famous Mommy posted to a pic of mine on FetLife, and before I know it, because she is followed closely, I got lots of friends requests and PMs, where before I got none.  Most were find and honest, some were very strange and ignored.  Over all, it has its good and bad.  Take advantage of the good, ignore the bad.  I agree, there sure are some strange characters there, but also some honest and good folks.  Don't let a few sour apples ruin it for you.

I find it really depends on what you're looking for to be honest.

My wife, Daddy and I don't want play partners. We have zero interest in playdates, changing anyone else, etc. We're always open to meeting mature people, couples or triads preferably, who have similar interests but outside of just kinks. It's nice to have friends where we dont have to explain the stuffed animals in the gym, or a diaper in the garbage or bottle in the fridge.

Sadly what we've gotten is a lot of single, straight men who want my wife to change them, highly inappropriate or single, gay men who want my Daddy to do the same. A lot of the local events are for play dates and we just have no interest in seeing strangers walking around in a diaper at someone's house. Each to their own, just not our scene.

So all in all, not for us, we've actually had WAY more luck with a DDlg forum than we've ever had with Fetlife, people are just more respectful of what we're looking to find.

Little kaiya

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 12:53 AM, minachan16 said:

Why is that?

• 2 years later...

I've had fetlife off and on for a decade at least now. I love it for finding local munches ect and when I lived in Seattle I was part of some really cool IRL AB groups. I use it now as a journal to track how I change through my kink journey. 

• 3 weeks later...

I never had the courage to go to ABDL events, so I resolved to look here on DD for a mom, a caregiver or an AB friend but I never succeeded

It must be said that I have never been good at meeting people via the internet and in addition english is not my language, so it is much harder to establish deep and intelligent conversations

I have regressed a lot in the last few months much more than I wanted, but at the same time I feel so good in my little space, and this makes me finally take my courage in both hands to go to an event via Fetlife

In two weeks (June 26) I will be going to daycare for little from 17h30 p.m. to midnight, I can't wait to make new baby friends and see a lot of mommy and daddy ?, but I will be SO SHY AND EMBARRASSED at first ?

Baby marc ?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

I never had the courage to go to ABDL events, so I resolved to look here on DD for a mom, a caregiver or an AB friend but I never succeeded

It must be said that I have never been good at meeting people via the internet and in addition english is not my language, so it is much harder to establish deep and intelligent conversations

I have regressed a lot in the last few months much more than I wanted, but at the same time I feel so good in my little space, and this makes me finally take my courage in both hands to go to an event via Fetlife

In two weeks (June 26) I will be going to daycare for little from 17h30 p.m. to midnight, I can't wait to make new baby friends and see a lot of mommy and daddy ?, but I will be SO SHY AND EMBARRASSED at first ?

Baby marc ?

I hope it goes well, I went to a couple of ABDL parties 20 or so years ago. They were nice but what I really would like is have a caregiver watch after me for a few hours so I could regress to my baby side and feel like a real baby.

Being my adult age I just don’t see it ever happening though 

8 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

I hope it goes well, I went to a couple of ABDL parties 20 or so years ago. They were nice but what I really would like is have a caregiver watch after me for a few hours so I could regress to my baby side and feel like a real baby.

I will give you more info when I will have lived it

8 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Being my adult age I just don’t see it ever happening though 

I don't think there is an age to regress to being a baby or having a caregiver, it's harder but doable