LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need help to identify a diaper, Its white..

I just found a diaper in my old stack that I actually like, but it has no markings on it, that I can see atm (wearing it)

I might go through my old orders later today to see what I have ordered and it's most likely bought from saveexpress within the last 10 years..

Not so keen on taking pictures of myself or wet diaper, so my best description is as follow:

Completely white (no markings that I can see), barely shiny smooth plastic, double tape, where the first one is blue and 2nd is white, elastic waistband in front/rear, thick

I'll update with possible diapers later, I just had to write this down, to get it out of my head

On 3/4/2019 at 4:36 AM, Dubious said:

I just found a diaper in my old stack that I actually like, but it has no markings on it, that I can see atm (wearing it)

I might go through my old orders later today to see what I have ordered and it's most likely bought from saveexpress within the last 10 years..

Not so keen on taking pictures of myself or wet diaper, so my best description is as follow:

Completely white (no markings that I can see), barely shiny smooth plastic, double tape, where the first one is blue and 2nd is white, elastic waistband in front/rear, thick

I'll update with possible diapers later, I just had to write this down, to get it out of my head

Had any luck solving the case of the mystery diaper yet Dubious?

At first I thought Fabine Exclusives but they have adjustable tapes.  Majority of the white medical diapers always having writing on them.  Maybe a knockoff of Dry 24/7 's without any writing?  As far as I can remember I do believe Dry 24/7s have always had writing on them.

Most likely Inspire+ Incontroll (Rearz), bought in 2016

I don't have records further back and I threw away the diaper and forgot how it looks, so I'll just have to order some later this year

On 3/3/2019 at 11:36 PM, Dubious said:

Blue and white tapes means it's probably a betterdry.