LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper bags for men

Alex Bridges

I’m interested what people carry.

I find a backpack obtrusive since I’m not a student. There’s no real reason for me to carry a bag at all, really.

Currently, I keep a 14-inch Amazon laptop bag in my car. It holds two diapers, gloves, wipes, powder, cream, a ziplock bag and a pair of underwear. Still don’t think I can carry it around without people, like family and colleagues, wondering why, especially to the bathroom.

men have nothing but packpacks, so unfair :( unless you want a blatant diaper bag duckies/bunnies/rattles and the works.

theres limited passable options save a breifcase with highly sensitive contents that must accompany you at all times. the nest best thing is a "gym" bag you keep in your car and find a public restroom to change. the last option i could think of is a canvas or clothy like drawstring bag, the cheesy ones, which are essentially a backpack.

tbh backback is the most sensible option to take with you to the bathroom which would also have your laptop in it so obviously you dont want it to be lost or stolen so you bring it with you, a step up from a laptop bag with more space.

personally i use a backpack i keep in the car with a bunch of other junk. and im never out with other people where i would need a change or excuse myself in front of others, i just wouldnt wear around them.

• 1 month later...

I have never had this issue. I carry a messenger bag with me everywhere I go. Even to the restroom. No one has ever said a word. I have carried bags and such with me for many many years. Family just go oh what you got in your edc today and such. I just show them a knife or two.

• 4 months later...

I carry an insulated lunch bag.  The top either velcros down to a "TENT" shape or zips around the top in a "BOX" shape.  The top compartment has enough room to carry 2-3 pull-ups as well as a couple of Assurance stretch briefs and a small travel size of J&J baby powder.  The velcro closure compartment underneath that originally contained a small snap-top food container now houses a small hard plastic baby-wipes container.  The zipper compartment in the front holds several bunched up Walmart shopping bags.

Usually there is room in the top compartment to place the used diaper once I've changed, to be disposed of discretely when I'm able to.  This bag fits in the big compartment of my backpack so it goes with me discretely until I need to take it to the RR to change.  If someone sees it as I'm going into the RR, they simply assume I'm either coming from or going to lunch.

I bought this lunch bag from Walmart and it is "Arctic Zone" brand name.

20190908_200319.jpg

I now carry a sling bag, its small and light but can hold 3 Betterdry diapers, my tape and scissors for cutting off my diaper when I use the tape to re enforce the diaper tapes.   Its made by Skip-Hop and its a camouflage design in a black colour. 

• 5 months later...

I use a back pack, the biggest compartment is for my changing supplies (4 diapers, pack of wipes, rash cream, and i have a spot that my binki can fit and be hid) the next pocket is were my work related items are ipad and forms i need, next pocket is where the medicine i carry with me is located, then the last pocket is random stuff like my camera and i throw my wallet in there at times,there is a secret pocket on my bag that does hold my carry weapon,  may be young at heart but still like thinks that go bang

• 2 weeks later...