LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore MegaMax in Canada

I really want to try these dips, but they are like $200.00 for a case of 40 where I live (BC), if I want to get them directly from NorthShore.

Do any fellow canucks know where I can buy them for a much more reasonable price lol?

I don’t know of another option but feel your pain as a fellow BCer. I recently tried a sample of the Megamax and while they were great it was 25 bucks shipping just for a sample pack of two.

geez,  i paid 25 or so for bag of 20 northshore supremes/plastic cover about 2 years ago.  Love em though.  Saved on shipping too cause my friend lives only 5-10 mins from warehouse in Buffalo Grove, IL.  Then we met up and she helps me get padded, because i'm disabled and unable to do it myself.

Years ago I would sell some things on EBAY and had to calculate shipping charges to Canada.  I have no idea what the size and weight of a case of Mega Max diapers would be, but if someone here in the United States buys a case, maybe they could take the weight and measurements and calculate shipping costs to your address in Canada and see what that work out to be.  I always shipped USPS as the cheapest rate, but I also know shipping things from Michigan to California is high rates!  Lets say someone does find out that they can buy a case of Mega Max here in the USA for $$$ and then ship it to Canada for another $$$.  If it turns out it's cheaper overall than $200 for a case of 40, maybe someone here in the USA would be willing to do that for you, maybe in exchange for a couple of the Mega Max diapers from the case for their trouble.  Just a thought.  For example, I see a case of 40 medium Mega Max diapers from Northshore cost  $79.99 plus shipping.  If it costs $50 to ship that case from the USA to an address in Canada, that would only be $130 or a savings of $70, quite significant!  Yes, you also have to figure the original shipping from Northshore to the original customer's address in the USA, but even if that's $30, it's still a savings.