LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incentiving diaper wearing

Sephy

I'm trying to find a way to make diaper wearing more accepting to me mentally. Plus my nerves are always on edge by doing it. I never feel safe wearing for some reason or another. Well at least out and about. I've tried working video games or maybe adding a new song through iTunes but it doesn't work. Any help would be great on this.

sleep in em, put clothes over them, keep them on for extended periods of time. eventually the "noticing the diaper while wearing" goes away.

hypnosis works for some but not everyone.

the best way mentally to go about it is to accept incon people exist out of medical need, they dont have a choice and they still have to go about their day. daily doses of courage. if they can do it whats stopping you? theres also the firm drawback of "if someone speaks out against you" calls you out on wearing a diaper, THEIR job and reputation is on the line, its socially unacceptable to make fun of a normal person in diapers. strong threat imo.

for me personally, it took about 2-3 years of daily wearing for > 2 hr chunks to finally reach a point where i sometimes forget im wearing a diaper and going about my day. so imo you have to just give it time.

I'm trying to find a way to make diaper wearing more accepting to me mentally. Plus my nerves are always on edge by doing it. I never feel safe wearing for some reason or another. Well at least out and about. I've tried working video games or maybe adding a new song through iTunes but it doesn't work. Any help would be great on this.
Rewarding yourself for wearing a diaper is dumb ,put it on in the morning change TID or when messy , what's the problem ? Are you a sexual diaper fetish ? It's not hard ,you either wear them out of need be it medical,emotional or spiritual or you don't? Why are you making yourself miserable over a diaper ? It's not complicated ,people either know you are wearing because they are IC or DL and aren't gonna make an issue ,or they are completly oblivious to what's going on around them and don't notice .don't make yourself crazy over a non issue.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Rewarding yourself for wearing a diaper is dumb ,put it on in the morning change TID or when messy , what's the problem ? Are you a sexual diaper fetish ? It's not hard ,you either wear them out of need be it medical,emotional or spiritual or you don't? Why are you making yourself miserable over a diaper ? It's not complicated ,people either know you are wearing because they are IC or DL and aren't gonna make an issue ,or they are completly oblivious to what's going on around them and don't notice .don't make yourself crazy over a non issue.

Talk about some tough love.  I think the OP has been hard enough on himself with his guilty feelings about his diaper desires and could use a little positive support. 

Self acceptance when it comes to your desire to wear diapers unfortunately is hard to give advice for because everyone's feelings are so different.  One exercise that helped me gain acceptance was I would stand in front of a mirror wearing just my diaper and learned to love the image staring back at me.  Focus on the positive reasons of why diapers make you feel good. 

Feeling ashamed or guilty of wearing diapers is normal and almost all of us have had to endure these feelings.  I personally decided a long time ago why feel guilty about something that makes me happy and is harmless minus the occasional severe case of diaper rash.

Like other members have said, the more you wear diapers the easier it may get to accept them both mentally and physically.  Take literal baby steps.  You do not have to force yourself to wear them in public until you are comfortable and confident in doing so. 

Remember, these feelings you control, no one else.  You have the power to be happy with yourself while padded if you just focus on why you like being padded in the first place.

• Like 2

The trick to incentivizing anything is subsiding it with a currency. Let me break this down for ya. If you want to promote something in an economy (in this example it’s your pleasure economy) you have to encourage your mind to desire an action (wearing diapers).
So this trick is to find your currency, find the thing you find most pleasurable or most fun on your life and engage in that currency after you wear a diaper.

Ex: you wear a diaper then play video games
Or wear a diaper and hit a vape. (Nicotine is obviously addictive, but if used as a dopamine reward it and if taken seriously can make you motivated to do a task like wear diapers)

Hope this made sense, but do what you want I’m only speaking from experience. I found that I was motivated to do high volumes of homework if I had a dopamine reward. Not surprisingly for many people on these forums wearing diapers is the dopamine reward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:24 PM, Sephy said:

I'd suggest handling them as much as you can, or keeping one in your pocket so you get used to being physically close to them.   Maybe start with lightweight pull-ups like Tena Silhouettes, they look and feel like panties so that might put you off though,,, 

Then maybe progress to wearing over normal underwear,,, 

On 3/3/2019 at 2:24 PM, Sephy said:

First things first: In order to find the solution is to identify the problem and whats causing it.

You get iffy with diaper wearing. Whats causing it? Simple, look back at your childhood since your mind associates diapers with childhood. When was the most traumatic event with diapers occur? Most likely...potty training.

During potty training one way or another, your taught that diapers are a bad thing and the scary potty is a good thing that you should drop off what you make. Well shaming is a common method of potty training.and is really traumatic on the child

Figure out how you were potty training so you can trace why you feel what you do with diapers

On 3/8/2019 at 10:52 PM, vvp39 said:

You need an incentive? Perhaps you are just not so much into it as you thought....

The problem I have is dealing with my nerves. I worry about getting caught everytime I wear

23 minutes ago, Sephy said:

The problem I have is dealing with my nerves. I worry about getting caught everytime I wear

Hi Firstly can I ask are you wearing for a medical issue or a fetish ? If its the latter that's how diaper wearing started for many on here  (me included) From personal experience I started wearing at home for brief periods getting used to the feeling of a wet diaper, Initially soon after peeing in them I'd masturbate and remove them and there would be some feeling of self disgust "Why am I doing this?" Over time with wearing for increasingly long spells, the sexual element gradually diminished. I started to wear out and had a number of brief periods of a few weeks at a time wearing 24/7. Then after a number of years of doing that on and off I finally decided I needed to become incontinent and now have just about reached 6 months of 24/7. Whilst I'm still sure I could regain my continence if I really worked at it I'm beginning to accept that incontinence is not now too far away and that is my goal. It may take you years to decide what your goal is and if its simply wearing from time to time that's fine. But the more you wear the more confident you will become in your wearing.

"I worry about getting caught everytime I wear"
That will go away with time, and with more wearing and becoming accustomed to it, and with realizing that others don't care or notice what you may or may not be wearing.

On 3/7/2019 at 10:03 AM, Joep said:

The trick to incentivizing anything is subsiding it with a currency. Let me break this down for ya. If you want to promote something in an economy (in this example it’s your pleasure economy) you have to encourage your mind to desire an action (wearing diapers).
So this trick is to find your currency, find the thing you find most pleasurable or most fun on your life and engage in that currency after you wear a diaper.

I absolutely love this logic.  I've used it for a few aspects of diaper wearing that I either had minor anxiety about, or wanted to enjoy but I was on the fence..
1. Wearing out in public: At first I'd only get good lattes and donuts when diapered up.  It was a delicious reward to myself, and it ensured that every time I really wanted one, I had to be padded to go get it; which would result in a wet/messy diaper later on.  Bonus.
2. Messing: I had a love/hate relationship with messing.  When I was at home and felt the urge, I'd make sure to orgasm afterwords at first.  After a few months of this, I started to crave it and now almost daily mess my diapers. (I skip when at work, or life is in the way)

On a related note, women wear (sometimes bulky) pads and liners at least one week out of the month, and no one bats an eye.  In a way I feel like this is how I overcame the issue of "Someone will know I'm wearing" extremely quickly.  No one says a single word when I'm wearing leggings and a pad, and no one will say a thing when I'm wearing diapers and jeans. (Of course, diapers under leggings without a skirt over them is quite obvious.)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I absolutely love this logic.  I've used it for a few aspects of diaper wearing that I either had minor anxiety about, or wanted to enjoy but I was on the fence..
1. Wearing out in public: At first I'd only get good lattes and donuts when diapered up.  It was a delicious reward to myself, and it ensured that every time I really wanted one, I had to be padded to go get it; which would result in a wet/messy diaper later on.  Bonus.
2. Messing: I had a love/hate relationship with messing.  When I was at home and felt the urge, I'd make sure to orgasm afterwords at first.  After a few months of this, I started to crave it and now almost daily mess my diapers. (I skip when at work, or life is in the way)

On a related note, women wear (sometimes bulky) pads and liners at least one week out of the month, and no one bats an eye.  In a way I feel like this is how I overcame the issue of "Someone will know I'm wearing" extremely quickly.  No one says a single word when I'm wearing leggings and a pad, and no one will say a thing when I'm wearing diapers and jeans. (Of course, diapers under leggings without a skirt over them is quite obvious.)

Woman do not get so many breaks thanks to Mother Nature between your menstrual cycles and child birth but when it comes to wearing diapers you most certainly have the advantage.  Thanks to skirts and dresses and just the fact as you said that being padded is normal for a woman at least one week out of year.  I also feel society seems more accepting of female incontinence than male incontinence simple because of the stresses and possible complications because of child birth.  Sometimes as a sissy I dream about being a girl but I must admit I am most definitely thankful I do not have to experience the joys of womanhood ?.  I am envious though of the advantages you have while diapered.  I would love to wear a skirt in the summer to help air out my diaper area if needed.

Woman do not get so many breaks thanks to Mother Nature between your menstrual cycles and child birth but when it comes to wearing diapers you most certainly have the advantage.  Thanks to skirts and dresses and just the fact as you said that being padded is normal for a woman at least one week out of year.  I also feel society seems more accepting of female incontinence than male incontinence simple because of the stresses and possible complications because of child birth.  Sometimes as a sissy I dream about being a girl but I must admit I am most definitely thankful I do not have to experience the joys of womanhood [emoji6].  I am envious though of the advantages you have while diapered.  I would love to wear a skirt in the summer to help air out my diaper area if needed.
Adopt Scottish as your culture and bang it's kilt time ,dresses/skirts for the boys who have everything .

I’m glad you like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the incentive I need is my girlfriend telling me if I don't wear I don't get to sleep on her chest that night I love how naturally relaxing it is to sleep on a kind soft and gentle woman's chest and have my back patted and my head rubbed and be kissed on the forehead 

3 hours ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

All the incentive I need is my girlfriend telling me if I don't wear I don't get to sleep on her chest that night I love how naturally relaxing it is to sleep on a kind soft and gentle woman's chest and have my back patted and my head rubbed and be kissed on the forehead 

Sadly I'm not so lucky to have anyone special like that. The closest thing I have is a pillow.

On 3/12/2019 at 9:36 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

Adopt Scottish as your culture and bang it's kilt time ,dresses/skirts for the boys who have everything .

You may laugh, but I have two guy friends who only wear kilts (except for work).  They just always hated pants!

Of course in the NYC area, no one bats an eye at this kind of thing; Other places might.

You may laugh, but I have two guy friends who only wear kilts (except for work).  They just always hated pants!
Of course in the NYC area, no one bats an eye at this kind of thing; Other places might.

I live not to far from Edinborough university , they host the keltic games ever year , so nobody would think twice at somebody wearing one all year ,during the games theres thousands of people around wearing them. It also greenlights a collection of giant diaper pins ! Membership has its benefits ...

Just make diapers a regular choice, after awhile diapering will be your new normal

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk