LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Timid greetings from Northern Europe!

Taika

Hi everyone!

I’m a 24 years old, biologically female weirdo from Finland. I don’t know what gender I really am, but I do know that I would prefer being born in a perfectly male body. My craziest dream is to wake up one morning and notice that my body has magically changed its gender and I’m a handsome young guy instead of a horrible looking boyish woman, yuck.:P

I joined the site because nobody in real life knows about the little side of me and it’s suffocating. I hope I will be able to chat or message with people here, or at least read what people like and do in their lives. Sadly I’m a bit shy and nervous and I have no idea what to do in social situations(thanks to Asperger traits and lack of experience I guess), so we’ll see. I don’t want to meet anyone in real life, but being online friends might be okay.

I’m an adult baby, my age varies and I mix things from different ages. I might wear a cute diaper under adult clothes with secretly childish animal pictures, drinking from a bottle, while figuring out a 100 piece puzzle(I don’t like too easy puzzles, but I don’t want to have to think too much either. It has to be relaxing).I like colouring and activity books too, but usually I prefer most baby and toddler toys and things(like rattles, pacifiers, pacifier clips, bottles, teething toys, plastic cars, so on). But stuffed animals are the best! I have a huge collection at home and at my parents’ place. I always sleep with at least one stuffie, even when away from home. My family has accepted the stuffies, a bit reluctantly though. And that’s good, because I wouldn’t survive without my most important friends. I have no human friends. At the moment the best of the best is a small dog meant for babies, he’s really cute and cuddly.

I haven’t been able to really play with my toys lately, except the stuffies of course. My mental illnesses have gotten worse so I haven’t had the energy or willpower to do much. One of the troubles is my eating disorder, which has gotten so bad that I don’t fit in my diapers or most bodies anymore. And I don’t have enough money to buy new ones. So I will have to get better so I can enjoy life fully as a little again. Maybe spending time on this site will help me to feel better and give me the energy to take the stuff out of the closet and do something fun for a while. It should work without diapers, but it just isn’t the same without the safe padded feeling...

Anyway, if someone wants to get to know me better or become friends or something, private message me and I’ll try to decide if you seem safe and kind enough :) I’m not picky about age or gender or such, as long as I’m not going to be abused or used in any way. And the friendship should be somewhat reciprocal(not like ”I write a 700 word letter to him and he answers with one sentence without commenting on anything I said and without even correcting autocorrect and typos” etc.). At least I think that’s how good relationships should work? 

We’ll see how long I’ll want to keep using this site, usually when using some kind of forums I reveal something stupid and flee after a short while. But I guess here people say kind of embarrassing things all the time, so it might be easier... I hope.

Greetings,

Taika

Hi Taika, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. I thought you did a nice into. There’s lots of likeminded people here, and I sure you can feel at home here. Being shy is no crime, or reserved either. Actually, it’s a good defense mechanism. You can take things at your own pace, no worries. I myself know shy, but as I have gotten older, I don’t seem to let it worry me as much. I still have bouts of shyness, but I do better with it these days. I am social with just about anyone, but my not real open, especially with people I don’t know. Mostly I’m talking about the outside world, it’s a bit easier behind the keyboard. 

I do hope you can feel good coming here, and get to a place where you feel better, and stronger. There is good potential to do so here, I think. So I always tell people here, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! If you have questions, not be afraid to ask. That’s goes for me, or in any of the forums, there lots of people willing to help, whatever the topic. Do read through some of the forums, there’s lots of good stuff! 

Thanks for the kind and welcoming aswer AbabeBill! You made my evening, I was sure nobody would bother to write an answer, particularly not this soon! :)

• Like 1

Hello Taika and welcome. I deal with some of the same social issues as you are. If you have any questions about coping with it, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

• Like 1

You’re welcome Taika, I try and get to everybody, and say a few words here. I wouldn’t say, I was any sort of official greeter, but I do like to make new people feel welcome into the site. I know, when I have entered some other sites, and went to the trouble to write a intro, and didn’t see any responses, or even a simple “hello”, I felt bad. I don’t want anyone to get that feeling here! 

I’m sure, you will have some others drop in here, to greet you as well, so keep an eye out, and your diaper wet :D

Hi Taika, You live in a very beautiful country, lovely people (and great food),I came there last year, but I could not imagine being there in the winter. Almost no daylight at all I would find very difficult. As for being shy etc, we all need to grow by meeting and communicating with others, there is no rule book that tells us how or when, just go at your own pace. It starts at school, or it did for me the very shy failure of a bedwetter, but I found my feet in the workplace, it was not easy but I have found that the most difficult things in life bring the best rewards.

Taika, I'll wager there's a lot of guys & also some girls on here who would give a lot to have a partner who was a boyish woman, a bit shy and nervous & felt she didn't quite fit in.. who they could love & adore & look out for & take care of...  But you want to be someone different......  Gender identity issues can seem very cruel, like a old fashioned tragic comedy of errors, in which the gods are somehow paying tricks on us for their own amusement... Hope you feel better soon .. I'm happy to talk /exchange messages if I can be of any help..but feel much too old for a romance with you. .Love & Hugs ..PP Rebel xxx

Thanks for being so kind you all, you made me feel very welcome here :) It’s weird indeed, being like this and wanting anything but this. I want to be a real baby, preferably a boy, or a real man, or a completely ”fixed” female-to-male, or an adult baby of any gender with a caretaker, or maybe even a male adult baby with a male caretaker/boyfriend... Hmm the last would be the best I think. Why can’t I be happy the way things are, my life is supposed to be okay but I just can’t like it enough... I should be thankful that I have a few family members still alive&sane and I have a nice home and I get treatment for my illnesses and now I have support here too:rolleyes:

• Like 1