LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lately I've been experimenting with messy alternatives in my diapers. Mostly hot (not too hot) cereals like Cream of Wheat and oatmeal. Has anyone else put something in their diapers other than pee pee or poopies? Was the cleanup any easier? How did it feel?

Try putting oatmeal in a zip lock bag make it warm oatmeal then add a little air into the bag.

Then when you sit on the bag it bursts if there is enough air in it.

Its a nice pleasant clean up in the shower, and the oatmeal is good for your skin.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 12:41 PM, LilLew said:

Lately I've been experimenting with messy alternatives in my diapers. Mostly hot (not too hot) cereals like Cream of Wheat and oatmeal. Has anyone else put something in their diapers other than pee pee or poopies? Was the cleanup any easier? How did it feel?

I have put chocolate syrup down the back of my diaper and honey or pancake syrup in the front. roll around on the floor and move it around and it feels wonderful.  Put a brownie down the back and a banana and it get reel mushy like poop and it is fun to sit on.  

I use a large serving of oatmeal, let it cool so I dont get burned but it's still warm. Then i lay out some cling wrap and make a big log of it in the middle and roll it up. Stick one end down the back and squish it into my diaper with my hands. Feels great and I usually break up a couple of bananas and stuff em down the back first to add a little chunkiness. I still mess for real too though. Most of the time I'll take two bananas, break em in half, lube em up and put em up the tail pipe. Quickly do up the diaper and let me tell you, the urge to go is overwhelming and it triggers a legitimate bowel movement so you get a really big chunky mess. It's the best... ;)

• Like 1