LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where will you NOT wear a diaper?

On 5/9/2020 at 4:19 AM, willnotwill said:

It doesn't.   I was just curious why a dentist makes a difference or not what you wear.    I don't expect my opthomologist to take my pants off either.

Unless you're going to the Dr. Kim from Scrubs who makes his patients take their pants off no matter what...   "I'm here for my ear infection.   Go in and take your pants off."

In my case, I sometimes wear Pull Up in situations that I don't intend to use it, but still want the emotional security of the padding.   BTW- I do the same thing when I traveling with family.  Pull Ups are more discreet, and I still get the comfort.   It's probably not completely rational, but I'm not sure if wearing a diaper for emotional support is completely rational either.  It's real, but it way more expensive and inconvenient

I'm going in for eye surgery this summer, and will be sedated for a few hours.   I'm 90% certain I'm going to us a diaper for the surgery.

• Like 1
On 5/8/2020 at 9:48 AM, DL-Boy said:

I don't wear to doctor's office either but I have told both my urologist and my primary care physician that I wear diapers for emotional security.  They both had a very similar single sentence response, "...but you're not having troubles holding your urine, are you?"  Of course my answer was, "No, I can still hold my bladder."

I just wore to my primary doctor and she didn’t have a problem at all. She was very open and accepting. She knows I wear for comfort. I’m having a problem with dribbling so she’s referring me to a urologist and assured me that they would know I’m diapered. 

• Like 1

I've worn lighter diapers and pull-ups almost everywhere, not for any erotic reason but just because. Emotional comfort, whatever. Still, my only hard "no"s are church and church-related functions, my current job (in healthcare, so I value being professional; I've worn to all my former retail jobs), public performances (such as stage acting) and pretty much anywhere where I'll be expected to disrobe or change clothes. Besides that, anywhere is fair game.

Work - I have to do so much bending, lifting and constant motions (factory) I fear the tapes will come loose. Which is a shame, because I accidentally crapped myself at work once (I had the runs)

Plane - what if I got patted down?

Anywhere public in summer - I have gone out wearing in winter, but my long winter coat hid it effectively.

Home - when my mother is home (I can't wait until I can afford to move out)

The only place I would not wear a diaper, is the beach or the swimming pool, I have in the past gone for an early morning swim and after in the private shower dressed in a diaper then my normal clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, 3bsg3 said:

Work - I have to do so much bending, lifting and constant motions (factory) I fear the tapes will come loose. Which is a shame, because I accidentally crapped myself at work once (I had the runs)

Plane - what if I got patted down?

Anywhere public in summer - I have gone out wearing in winter, but my long winter coat hid it effectively.

Home - when my mother is home (I can't wait until I can afford to move out)

Work/public/Home: Onesie, never had problems, not even when wearing ABDL diapers.  Regarding the tapes I always use duct tape, even when its not really needed 
Plane: They don't care much as they have seen it all

I always worry about driving wear diapers in case I crash and then have to answer to the paramedics! 

I wouldn’t rule out wearing them many places, perhaps though if I know I have to get changed in public. 

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

Work/public/Home: Onesie, never had problems, not even when wearing ABDL diapers.  Regarding the tapes I always use duct tape, even when its not really needed 
Plane: They don't care much as they have seen it all

I’m intrigued by the adding tape thing, I haven’t ever thought of doing that is it advisable? 

I use duct tape like a belt, 1 circle around the body
Diaper never sags 
You will lose some of the baby feeling, if your into that stuff as the ABDL diaper wont be nice looking anymore, but I prefer all white anyway
I do have some PeekABUs and it looks like they wear a headband 
It costs more per diaper, but I rather pay a little extra to feel safe
a downside is that it can feel clammy when hot, so probably wont be good in Florida or Cali, but no problem in Norway

Some use tape over the tapes, but I feel like that only helps if you wear diapers with bad tapes 

Paramedics have also seen everything and wont care much 

4 hours ago, Dubious said:

I use duct tape like a belt, 1 circle around the body
Diaper never sags 
You will lose some of the baby feeling, if your into that stuff as the ABDL diaper wont be nice looking anymore, but I prefer all white anyway
I do have some PeekABUs and it looks like they wear a headband 
It costs more per diaper, but I rather pay a little extra to feel safe
a downside is that it can feel clammy when hot, so probably wont be good in Florida or Cali, but no problem in Norway

Some use tape over the tapes, but I feel like that only helps if you wear diapers with bad tapes 

Paramedics have also seen everything and wont care much 

See I would's be sure about ruining the look. 

True... I know some paramedics would have seen worse ha.

Going number 2. I hate the smell, clean up and mess

I totally agree with you happy’ 99% of the time I’m wearing only an adult pull-up, and on the rare occasion that I do wear an adult diaper I’m in bed first well before my wife, then wake up about 05:30 completely wet diaper and then dispose of it hidden under all the other trash in the kitchen bin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having been diapered full time since age twenty- three There is no hiding my wet diapers from my understanding wife. I recently switched from wearing ConfiDry  24/7’s to Better Dry due in part to leaking at night   The Better Dry diapers have a ton of SAP in them and leaks are a thing of the past. They swell up like Pampers and the tapes really hold.  I’m in the residential construction field and do a lot of bending, squatting and stretching and there are no issue with these. 

Jim

Ton of SAP is not always a good thing as SAP needs time to absorb the urine and diaper get thicker as it gets wet

I have solved Tenas problem with pinholes with using inserts
Without inserts Tena will leak if flooded when already wet, with insert it only leak when I have soaked the insert, but usually it feels wet long before that