LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where will you NOT wear a diaper?

I've been diapered lots of places. Pretty much the only place I still won't wear is around my parents. Not sure if that will ever change but it truly is the only time I can't wear and feel comfortable, so I don't 

• Like 1

I’m NOT 24/7 so I don’t wear a lot of places. My girlfriend has got me to step out of my comfort zone a little bit when it comes to wearing like walking her out to the parking lot to her car. I almost wore one in a restaurant to pick up a to go order but I backed out so she picked it up while I waited in the car.

I don’t wear anyplace I could get suspicions from people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I plan on being out for an extended period I won’t wear to a bar anymore. 

Made that mistake once and leaked EVERYWHERE! Luckily I was wearing dark shorts and my wife covered for me to run home and change. 

On 3/4/2019 at 8:37 AM, rusty pins said:

It may not be shame!  Not everyone's life is the same as others who embrace the diaper lifestyle.  It's great that some people are so open with all their friends and family about the fact that they wear diapers and they don't care who knows.  To a lot of people, their diapers are a privet part of who they are and not the focus of their entire life.  There are many things, especially the ones that are sexual in nature that many of us feel should be kept to ourselves or behind closed doors.  We don't have to share all the details of our privet lives with everyone we know, especially the ones that may be sexual in nature or very personal.  It doesn't mean we have shame in it, although some may feel that way at times.  It means it's something we choose not to share with others, among many details of our privet lives.  This may be a poor example, but I'm going to say it anyway.  Since for many of us, diapers are sexual, think about a person who has a super strong sexual drive and has sex with every woman he can get.  He brags about it to all his friends.  "I'm screwing my neighbor's wife, my secretary, her best friend, my old girlfriend, my wife and my son's school teacher!"  You may have another guy who is having an affair with his neighbor but he isn't telling all his friends about it!  He keeps it quiet and to himself.  It may not be that he's ashamed about it, but maybe he doesn't want anyone to know about it or the word to get out (especially to his neighbor's husband or his own wife).  Same can be said of many people who wear diapers for fun or sexual feelings.  They may not feel shame, but they also don't want everyone to know about it.  Think of this.  If you have a high profile job, maybe a congressman or public official, you probably don't want everyone knowing that you wear diapers for any reason.  Same as if you are an elementary school teacher.  There are some people who's lives are such that having people know they like wearing diapers or that they wear diapers for whatever reasons could cause them a lot of problems.  Everyone's lives are different with different possible outcomes and complications should some things become known to others.  We have to remember everyone is different and what works for one person may well be a different situation for others.

Smart man! I've seen other posts from you that are spot on!

The only places I wont wear are at work and around my family, everything else is pretty much free game, most people don't notice from what I've seen. How ever the thought of my co workers (especially ones who I out rank in seniority) or my family members finding out about my fetish is very cringy...although my brother did find my stash once I think we both try to forget that he knows

• Like 1

Other then the Shower and airing out I wear a diaper 24/7 no mater where I am or who is around with incontinence issues there is no choice but to wear the good thing is I am long past worrying about being back in a diaper or if some one notices. 

Swim club due to the open changing room. I take my nappy of just before i leave the house then manage to make it to swimming jump in the pool. And then make it home. 

Other than that I wear everywhere. I have stripped at the doctors lately more times than I can count. Friends and family all know. And I'm extremely discreet at work. 

• Like 1
On 3/27/2019 at 3:33 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

The shower is the only place I won't wear.  I really will wear them any place that I choose.  I don't care what people think if they find out.

Same here I wear nappies all the time unless I am having a bath or a shower. Sometimes I let my skin breath but sit on a pad so apart from this I am always in nappies.

I won't wear at

Work
Dates
Family
Shower
Pool
Doctors
Restaurants

I have tried at the gym and used them.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I wear my nappies everywhere, alright, not in the shower, but otherwise everywhere. I’m sure the time will come when people begin to notice but I spent so many years as a ‘closet’ abdl that having gone 24/7 four years ago I am not going back to pants for anything. I probably would not survive dry for very long as one of the reasons I went 24/7 was ‘urgency’. Boy can that trip you up, but nappied, life is a breeze! I am quite discrete and don’t ‘show off’ how I am dressed, but I know some people where I work know. Work is physical, bending and stretching, although my dungarees hide most things even if I do look like a toddler/workman. Pull-ups to the doctor and other serious places, but otherwise my comfy terry contour nappies that I make together with some plastic pants. Happiness.

• 2 weeks later...

Unless it's an IBS flare up or long car journeys, I don't wear outside the house otherwise.

I don't like getting random boners in public if I wear or to feel pathetic/weak as diapers can make me feel.

I'm a straight acting pan guy into guys more. But put a diaper on and I start acting camp/sounding camp, it's odd.

Also wearing in public unless I have to makes me mega paranoid in skinny jeans and tightish tops, as everything but drynites is fucking obvious.

I'm NOT changing my style just for diapers.

I am profoundly urinary incontinent. I must wear some kind of diaper except when taking a shower or bath and when swimming. There is absolutely any place I avoid because I am wearing a diaper.

• Like 1

I would have said not on a plane b[ut I got back early afternoon from a five hour flight,, overnight cloth diaper, locking rubber pants and it was a thrill. I hate plane potys so this was the first time. I could drink as much of what ever I wanted and just pee in my diaper and enjoy that. Has anyone else done this?  I think I will always wear diapers on a plane. 

22 hours ago, deacon said:

I would have said not on a plane b[ut I got back early afternoon from a five hour flight,, overnight cloth diaper, locking rubber pants and it was a thrill. I hate plane potys so this was the first time. I could drink as much of what ever I wanted and just pee in my diaper and enjoy that. Has anyone else done this?  I think I will always wear diapers on a plane. 

I kinda have to wear diapers on planes because it's already happened once that I  was seconds from peeing myself during take off (I had gone to the bathroom just 10 minutes prior to boarding) and had to hold my crotch and jump around like a kiddo to not have an accident. I have to go to the bathroom about every 60 minutes nowadays. I kinda wish I could be like normal people and have a choice if I want to wear on the airplane or not but it is what it is.

You are right it is what it is. Let me be the first to tell you a over night cloth diaper and rubber pants will hold you over five hours. I think  I could have gone at least three more hours and would have done just fine

9 minutes ago, dipper said:

I kinda have to wear diapers on planes because it's already happened once that I  was seconds from peeing myself during take off (I had gone to the bathroom just 10 minutes prior to boarding) and had to hold my crotch and jump around like a kiddo to not have an accident. I have to go to the bathroom about every 60 minutes nowadays. I kinda wish I could be like normal people and have a choice if I want to wear on the airplane or not but it is what it is.

You are right it is what it is. Let me be the first to tell you a over night cloth diaper and rubber pants will hold you over five hours. I think  I could have gone at least three more hours and would have done just fine. What a feeling to pee siting up and no one knows what ou are doing so have fun with it and do not worry.

5 minutes ago, deacon said:

You are right it is what it is. Let me be the first to tell you a over night cloth diaper and rubber pants will hold you over five hours. I think  I could have gone at least three more hours and would have done just fine

You are right it is what it is. Let me be the first to tell you a over night cloth diaper and rubber pants will hold you over five hours. I think  I could have gone at least three more hours and would have done just fine. What a feeling to pee siting up and no one knows what ou are doing so have fun with it and do not worry.

I think they knew I was wearing though, because I had to bring a bag with my diapers into the bathroom every time I went to change. The flight attendants knew for sure because when I met her in the corridor she said "there's more spacious bathrooms by the end of the airplane" as I was about to go into one the bathroom, and when I got to the other bathroom I see it's for disabled/nursing lol. I don't know if it's because the saw the rollede up diapers in the trash bin or if they suspected it because of me carrying the bag.

I'd rather have some people suspect me of wearing though than having an accident when seatbelt sign is on.