LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

need help finding a specific giraffe onesie

1 or 2 years ago before i figured out how to stealth shop online i came across a onesie i reallly liked but now it seems to have gone poof.

it was a blue(light but not baby or pastel) base, had a yellow trim. giraffe pattern on the sleeves. and a cartoon/simple giraffe head right on the butt region. snaps iirc were metal but not sure.

the base was solid, not patterned.

----------------------------------- 

edit - found a pic of someone wearing one on IG. says its from aww so cute, and is currently unavailable from their shop. can search for "aww so cute abdl giraffe onesie" for a pic.

Not sure it would be easy to find what you are saying, not without more info on where you might have seen this item. There are to many variables. Could be an eBay vendor, Etsy, on-line store??? 

But I would suggest, looking for someone who is selling a onesie in the color you are looking for. Then, you can either buy that plain onesie, and then look for material in the giraffe pattern, buy a small piece. You can check online, for the giraffe material, or local box stores, Walmart, JoAnn’s, Hobbie Lobbed, etc. Then, you could either look for, a giraffe iron on, or appliqué. Or, cut a giraffe shape from the giraffe material you find. Now, look for someone who might do some sewing for you. You might find the vendor, you buy the onesie from, to do it. Ask, if they will put the things together as you like. Matter of fact, it might be easier if you just look for a vendo, who will do the whole job, onesie, custom sewing for the giraffe accents, giraffe appliqué, all in house. 

Look for your color onesie, and ask about the custom work.

D15CC9C9-9950-4852-B586-07036E90B514.jpeg

+

7A640DCA-502E-4E30-86F9-2B2333B2EBCE.jpeg

+

AE8BD5C9-B21A-4754-85D7-AF08287724E4.jpeg

it was from an ABDL shop, not sure which one, but the more i think about it the more i fear it was from onesies down under and from a "limited run" the style of their other onesies seems very similar.

5 hours ago, KyleABDL said:

it was from an ABDL shop, not sure which one, but the more i think about it the more i fear it was from onesies down under and from a "limited run" the style of their other onesies seems very similar.

Well, as I pointed out, see if someone will do a custom onesie.