LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A real accident

Jackk

Hi,

I'm going to write about a real accident that I had last year. I pooed my pants in just about the most embarrassing circumstances possible. 

I do a boxing class at the gym I go to with some friends a couple of times a week and we do sparring as part of the sessions. One of my friends (Tom) is a similar size and ability to me so naturally he is good sparring so naturally he is a good partner.

I had needed a poo before we started but for some reason had decided not to go. So what happened next is partly my fault for deciding not to go. 

Anyway we started boxing, as I mentioned before our sparring sessions are normally quite competitive, well let's just say this one wasn't.

I held my own for about 30 seconds but then my friend landed a really powerful body shot straight into my stomach that I didn't see sending me straight down. There was no way that Tom was going to miss a chance to knock me out so quickly and he stood over me, he looked really tall and scary as he looked down at me daring me to carry on. I got up and I tried to carry on but I was finished. Tom's body punch had completed knocked the wind out of me and I couldn't put up any defence to the next barrage of punches that knocked me to the floor again, this time I couldn't get up to carry on the fight, I'd been knocked out inside a minute. 

When I eventually got to my feet I needed help to walk and suddenly my bowels just gave way and I filled my pants with poo. I'd literally just had the shit beaten out of me. The smell hit almost immediately and it was obvious what had happened.

"Jack, have you pooed" I heard 

I just nodded, I had to get changed in the disabled changing room as there was no way that I could change in front of others having pooed myself.

I'm quite obviously still laughed at for this incident and suspect I will be for some time.