LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Bambino boosters

Jbo

Has anyone tried the new bambino boosters? Are they just as thick as the older versions? They have a regular and a deluxe and I was just wondering what the difference is between the new ones and the older version.

Problem with thin boosters than increase in size when wet is that the diaper will leak before it get saturated, mostly cause people tend to put in 2+, instead of just 1, but also cause the thinner ones have so much SAP that ones you sit down the liquid get pressed out

41 minutes ago, DprDJeff said:

Not a fan personally. I prefer boosters that are thick when dry yet still absorbent. It seems all the boosters have become thin dry and swell when wet. Great if you're into that though.

39 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Problem with thin boosters than increase in size when wet is that the diaper will leak before it get saturated, mostly cause people tend to put in 2+, instead of just 1, but also cause the thinner ones have so much SAP that ones you sit down the liquid get pressed out

Well that sucks!!! I noticed Abu power ups are the same way to. The ab/dL market for diapers has been taken a lot of favorite products of mine and changing them for the worse, I read abu changed the plastic again with the sdk’s... I’m  not to happy with all the changes that are being made to all my favorites, I hope another company starts up that will sell what a lot of ab dl’s love,