LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling your spouse you want to buy a onesie...help (advice needed)

Little advice needed... I am a DL... and my wife knows it and accepts it, I told her about 8 months ago. I normally wear when I am alone. (Especially just a diaper and T-Shirt) However... I have been wanting a plain white T-shirt onesie... especially for just added protection when I go out in public. It also adds a lot to being much more discreet if I wear it as a undershirt and my main shirt rides up, so my diaper shows in public... (really the reason I want it) How can I ask/tell her that I want a onesie? It just seems so Adult Babyish when you say you want a onesie and she is not interested in anything AB (Changes... printed diapers, etc..) any help appreciated! 

24 minutes ago, laughingmoose said:

Little advice needed... I am a DL... and my wife knows it and accepts it, I told her about 8 months ago. I normally wear when I am alone. (Especially just a diaper and T-Shirt) However... I have been wanting a plain white T-shirt onesie... especially for just added protection when I go out in public. It also adds a lot to being much more discreet if I wear it as a undershirt and my main shirt rides up, so my diaper shows in public... (really the reason I want it) How can I ask/tell her that I want a onesie? It just seems so Adult Babyish when you say you want a onesie and she is not interested in anything AB (Changes... printed diapers, etc..) any help appreciated! 

Just explain to her exactly the way you explained it here to us. If she accepts it - she should be fine with it. There really is no other way to go about it. 

I was shy to ask my wife for one. She surprised me with two for my birthday! Maybe try and throw her some hints here and there. Word it as "special clothing" or something.

Best of luck!

1.  Your wife knows and accepts it (however accepting and liking it can be two different things).  2.  You wear when you are alone, normally.  Because of that, does your wife ever see you in diapers, or do you wear diapers under your clothing when you are with her, especially when you go out places together?  

My answer is, why do you have to ask her or get her permission?  I do understand your point in the fact that you are DL and she accepts that but may not tolerate or accept anything that seems AB related.  Also, if she does the laundry she would find out when it came time to do the washing and you really don't want to hide a onesie from her because it might raise a lot of questions and cause a big problem if she found it.  Question:  Does she know you wear diapers when you go out places, either by yourself or when you and she go out together?  If so, then you can tell her that it is just a T-shirt or undershirt to wear but it has snaps so it won't come untucked when out and about.

If she is OK that you wear diapers out and about, then you can just say it will help so that no one else will notice that you are wearing diapers if your shirt becomes untucked.  She should be OK with that explanation if she doesn't mind you wearing diapers when out in public.  You will have a harder time if she just tolerates you wearing diapers but really doesn't like it, especially when you are together and out in public.  If she is one who accepts it, barely, but doesn't like you wearing diapers, then buying a onesie could be seen as going further with your fetish than you already do.  She may think that you are increasing your wearing of diapers, buying things like a onesie that will help and allow you to wear more often and in more places without the chance of being noticed as much.  Only you know your wife well enough and how she really feels about you wearing diapers to know how she will react to you buying a onesie.  Frankly, if she is OK with you wearing diapers including when you go out places, I can't see a plain white t-shirt onesie being a problem.  It would be more of an asset to your public diaper wearing than anything else, especially if you are like me and your shirt tends to rise and become untucked in the back if you have to bend down.

You will be happy and your wife as well when you start wearing a onsie. They really help out when your out in public to help conceal your diaper. Plus they help keep your diaper from sagging. I have plain ones, and also printed ones. My fiance always puts me in a plain onsie when we go out in public, but at home I wear the printed ones.