LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New nanny, new rules

Snowmom55

Eve seemed a little upset realizing she had no extra panties to wear as she shifted a little still uncomfortable “no undies...? But mommy the diapers are for alley” she sighed softly as she walked over giving a small nod though showing she was done arguing the idea.

Alley looked worried at the thought of a bottle and nap without a clean change. She shook her head quickly “noo! I want change” she whimpered around the pacifier

Sarah bent down and hugged her daughter. "I know it's just til you get home, as long as you keep clean and dry then Amanda will put you in panties when you get home like a big girl." As Sarah held her daughter she kissed her head before lifting her up onto the counter that had Alley's changing mat

"My my your all over the place huh baby? Ok mommy will change you shortly. Baby is feeling icky huh? It's ok little stinky Alley." Amanda said in babyish tones patting the messy bottom of Alley and rocking her gently

Eve gave a eager nod to her mother “Okay mommy i can do that!” She giggles at the kiss to her forehead as she’s picked up and set into the changing mat. 

Alley merely whimpered and fussed as she’s rocked. The patting to her messy bum was only causing her frustration to grow as she squirmed “down!” She mumbled the demand around her pacifier waiting and hoping to get back on the ground. 

Sarah undressed her youngest daughter except for her shirt, cleaning the young girl with a baby wipe she quickly got a diaper under her and powdered the diaper area. "Stop Squirming wiggle worm." Sarah said as Eve giggled and wiggled.

Amanda held Alley tight and swapped out the current pacifier to a new pacifier this one had a calming lavender smell on the outside the nipple had a sweet smooth vanilla taste along with s slight muscle relaxer. Amanda knew that'd calm the small girl down and reduce her to a slow waddle if not crawling when she set her down. 

Eve giggled hearing her mother as she laid there trying her best to stop squirming “I’m ticklish mommy!” She grinned a little.

Alley squirmed a little in the tight grasp as she felt the pacifier swapped for another one. She inhaled the lavender scents as they calmed her while she suckled on it. After a few minutes her body was rather relaxed as she had fully stopped fussing 

Sarah giggled too. "Oh my little girl is that ticklish huh?" Sarah says taping up the big diaper around her youngest before lifting up the girl's shirt and tickling her tummy and cooing at little Eve.

Amanda couldn't believe how well Alley took to the pacifier. "Awe I think that's what baby needed huh? Who's a good stinky baby? You are silly baby." Amanda said in baby talk, cooing and smiling at the pacified baby 9 year old and continued to pat her messy rear

Eve gave a small shy nod as she laid there feeling the diaper taped up around her before feeling her shirt pulled up and the tickles to her tummy start causing her to squirm and giggle even more "n--nooo mommy that tickles lots"

Alley continued to suckle idly on the pacifier as she stares at Amanda hearing the baby talk towards her. Her cheeks redden but she was far to relaxed to even protest it. Her head went to rest on the nannys shoulder with a small whimper. She quietly fidgets at the pats to her messy rear hoping that she would get a change soon. Her eyes closed for a moment as she was waiting though she did notice her limbs felt weaker still having no idea it was from the pacifier. 

"Ok silly girl let's see about getting Alley changed. Your sister is really stinky huh?" Sarah picked up Eve and stood her on the ground. 

"Do you still wanna get down baby? I imagine your mommy should be out with eve soon." Amanda said still rocking and cooing at Alley. 

Eve nodded quickly as she’s set on the ground “yeah she’s a baby again! And I get to be the big sister!” She giggles as she hurried over to the bathroom door and opens it “all finished” she blurted out.

Alley felt rather calm at the rocking as she shook her head to tired now to really want anything other then to be held. She looked over hearing her sister.

Sarah smiled at Eve before leaving the bathroom. "Now be nice but yes shes becoming your baby sister. Hehe." 

Amanda smiled at Eve jumping out like a excited toddler who just got her diaper changed. "Now you look so adorable! But be quiet I think the stinky baby is almost ready for a nap." Amanda then set Alley down on the floor. "Go a head baby Alley it's your turn for a diaper change. Go to mommy." As Amanda set her down on the floor Alley ended up on all fours since her legs were so weak Amanda gave her a few pats on the mushy saggy bum.

Sarah crouched down by the bathroom door. "Come on baby Alley come to mommy! Awe such a cute stinky baby! Yes you are. Come get your diaper changed." She cooed at the 9 year old

Eve was thrilled to hear the news about her sister as she nods to her mother before blushing at Amanda comment “oh she’s sleepy?” She walked over realizing she was crinkling the whole way as she stood by Amanda watching Alley.

Alley whimpered softly as shes set down on the ground on all four. She looked around tiredly as her gaze locked into her mother and slowly crawled over. To tired to even get embarsssd about being treated as a baby. She finally reaches her mother and sat on her knees holding her arms out wanting to get picked up

Amanda picked Eve up. "Yesh your baby sister is pretty sleepy it's just about nap time." She said rubbing Eve's back. 

Sarah picked up Alley and began to coo. "Awe look at my sleepy baby. Let's go get that stinky bum changed huh?" Wiping drool from Alley's chin as she took her into the bathroom 

Eve wiggled a little as shes picked up, she held on and looked over "Oh.." she whispers as she settled down at the rubs to her back. Merely resting her head on Amandas shoulder.

Alley fussed a little around the pacifier as shes picked up hearing her mothers words as she just slowly nodded "uhuh..."  Her eyes heavy as she was trying hard to fight against the muscle relaxer. She shook her head as the drool is wiped off her chin while shes taken to the bathroom. 

"So little Eve hows your diaper nice and comfy? Did you wanna play in the playpen for a little bit til your baby sister is changed?" Amanda asked Eve in a soft caring way. 

Sarah gently placed Alley down on the changing mat, she could hear a small squish as the loaded and soaked diaper hit the changing mat on the counter. Sarah lifted the shirt of her oldest daughter and rubbed her belly. "Aw look at my cute little baby Alley. Aren't you just the cutest, I could just eat you up." Sarah blew a couple raspberries on Alley's tummy.

Eve looked up at Amanda hearing the question "I'm dry... no, the playpen is for baby's and I'm a big girl!" she smiled shyly as she glanced around her mother's office a little finding the room rather boring.

Alley turned a little red as she was laid on the changing mat feeling the uncomfortable squish as she laid there. Watching tiredly as her shirt was lifted while squirming a little although her tired limbs made it hard to do anything but giggle a little at the raspberries to her tummy. "n-no tickles mommy" she whispers around the pacifier while her hands weakly went to cover her exposed belly. 

"I'd hope your dry you just got changed silly. So how do you feel about being the big sister for a while?" Amanda says sitting down on the couch with Eve on her lap. 

Sarah stopped the raspberries and just looked happily at Alley being her baby once again. She knew and trusted Amanda to give her babies what they needed to be good girls. "Ok baby let's get this stinky diaper changed." Sarah went to work opening the loaded diaper and started to clean her daughter's bottom up.

Eve blushed giving a small nod at her comment “I like it a lot. It’s way more fun then being the younger sister!” She smiled and snuggled up against Amanda.

Alley laid there with heavy eyes as she was having the hardest time fighting the muscle relaxer. Her legs felt liked jell-o. Shebkept quiet as she suckled on her pacifier while she was getting cleaned up.

"You know you can be the big sister even when your in your diapies right? You still gotta wear yours at night, but if you had to wear them in the daytime too you can still be the big sister. Your sister is going to become more and more of a baby." Amanda said holding Eve tight rocking her gently.

"My beautiful baby, do you like your new pacifiers?" Sarah said wiping the big mess from Alley's bum before depositing the wipes and diaper into a small trash can and grabbing a big diaper and a couple soaker pads. Slowly she lifted the sleep girls legs and placed her bottom back down on the diaper with booster pads in it.

Eve stares up shyly at Amanda "I know.. but I almost can stay dry at night!" she smiled though she knew she was nowhere near close to not wetting the bed at night. She snuggled up as shes rocked enjoying it quite a bit. 

Alley rubbed her eyes tiredly as she gave a small nod "uhuhs...." was the only reply she gave as she felt her legs lifted as she was lowered back down onto the diaper realizing it felt more padded as she looks over tiredly while suckling on her pacifier. 

Amanda continued to hold Eve tight while gently rocking her. "Are you jealous of your big I'm sorry baby sister for the attention she gets?" Amanda asks quietly and slyly.

Sarah smiles and keeps Alley's head back down on the mat. "You let mommy and Amanda worry about your diapies. Can my baby girl tell me what she likes most about her pacifiers?" Sarah asked as she powdered Alley's bottom and front generously before taping the thick diaper up.

Eve blinks hearing her question as she thought it over and nods a little “sometimes I am..” she stares up at Amanda as she’s rocked. 

Alley whimpered as her head was kept back down on the mat “otay mommy” she mumbled around the pacifier as she laid there feeling her bottom and front powdered as the front of the diaper was taped up as she felt the thickness between her legs. “I like the taste” she mumbled shyly 

Amanda looks down at the 6 year old in her big poofy diaper and princess shirt with a little smirk she says "Well you can wear diapers and play around with your sister now and then if you think thatd help. You can always be my big baby compared to your sister being a little baby."

Sarah pats the front of the very thick diaper. "Does baby like the feel of her nice dry diapie? Can you say diapie? My little baby..." Sarah is so happy to see her big girl being her baby once again and if everything works out she knows Alley will be more like a baby than a big girl soon enough 

Eve looked down shyly at her words as she snuggled up closer "okay I will think about it.." she smiled a little as she waited for her mother and sister to come back out of the bathroom. She peeked up at Amanda curiously.

Alley squirmed slightly at the pats to her rather thick diaper as she shook her head shyly at the cooing and baby talk towards her. She suckled on her pacifier a little more as she laid there, her limbs to tired to even protest the whole thing though with the treatment lately she was starting to mentally regress. "up mommy..?" she mumbled around the pacifier. 

"Youd make a really cute big baby Eve. Do you wanna see your self in the mirror? Do want something to sing little one?" Amanda said taking the opportunity.

"Awe clean widdle baby wants uppies? Ok upsie daisy baby!" Sarah said picking up Alley and cuddling her close. "You want your baba and take a little nap while I catch up with Nanny Amanda? Mommy will be right here the whole time." Sarah cooed so happy to have her baby

Eve slightly hid her face near Amandas shoulder at her words "thank you Nanny..." she pondered the questions and gave a small nod "yes I do" she looks up curiously at her though still rather shy about the whole thing.

Alley felt relieved to be picked up and cuddled close to her mother as she snuggled up "no baba... no nap..." she protested around the pacifier, though she was rather tired but she was still trying her hardest to be a big girl. She fussed and squirmed slightly in her mothers arms.