LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New nanny, new rules

Snowmom55

"Eve we have to go home first your sister needs a change and you both need play clothes on. But I promise we are going to the park." Amanda said while still holding and rocking Alley and patting her soaked bum. Most of the kids and parents had exited the parking lot but some still walked by seeing the top of Alleys pullup showing and quietly giggled. "Ok little one ready to go home and get changed before going to the park?"

• Like 1

Alley looked concerned “a change..? But I want my panties back!” She blurted out as she looked around a bit her eyes red from crying as she wiggles in Amanda’s arms trying frantically to get down. 

Eve nods quickly “okay!” She giggles hearing Amanda mention changing her older sister as she found it amusing

• Like 1

"Alley after this morning and now your accident in school your not getting your panties back til you can keep your pullups dry. So we are going to go get you in clean pullups and get both of you into some play clothes. It will be ok little one I promise." Amanda says motherly as she places Alley in her car seat and buckles her in

Alley looked rather upset as she was soon back in her car seat and buckled in hearing the awful news of not getting her panties back yet. She wiggled and kicks her legs around and at the back of the seat in front of her in protest "no! no!!" she screamed as she started to have a tantrum.

Eve was giggling at the whole thing as she couldnt believe her sister was throwing a fit in the car. She looks to Amanda just watching to see what all happens. 

Amanda opened the door back up immediately after shutting it seeing the tantrum Alley was now throwing. "Oh so you dont wanna a change little one? Ok that fine. You'll have consequences later but let's go to the park." Amanda said knowing the girls would be confused but she had a plan as she took out a pacifier and showed it to Alley. "Now Alley I can place this pacifier in your mouth to calm you down, give you a spanking right her or you can come down like the big girl you claim to be."

Alley looked rather upset at the threat of a spanking, or worse the conquences when they did finally get home “n..no... please can we go home.. I don’t wanna goto the park..” she whimpered as she starred at the pacifier unsure what to make of it as she starred at it then at Amanda worried.

Eve was giggling so much in her car seat she couldn’t even control her self “serves you right for being a bully sis!” She smirked

"Well now that wouldn't be very fair to your sister now would it? Eve's been good all day and deserves to go to the park. So you tell me Alley we go home get you changed then go to the park or go right to the park? Hhhmmm little one?" Amanda said look down on Alley and smiling at Eve mentioning the park. Amanda was already planning the big sisters farther down fall from being a big 9 year old

Alley sulked at the options as she looks down "fine... park then home..." she muttered hoping the faster they got the park over with the faster she could try and find a way out of the wet pull-up and back to her panties. She starred ahead at the seat as she had calmed down a lot and just gave her sister the cold shoulder.

Eve was still happy as she was going the park either way "yay to the park!" she clapped as she couldnt control her self anymore as she was wiggling in her car seat. 

Amanda smiled at the girls putting away the pacifier, then patted Alley on the head "Ok off the the park little ones. Just make sure to let me know if you need to go potty again I dont think your pullups could take another wetting." Amanda knew Alley wouldn't wanna be in that soaked pullup for long. But shut the door before getting in her drives seat and heading off to the park.

Alley turned to stare out at the window watching each road they passed as she dreadfully waited to arrive at the park. A little worried some of her friends might be there as she sat there lost in her thoughts. Confused as to how she went from being the older sister to now dreadfully wearing pull-ups and treated less than her age now.

Eve annoyingly hummed a small tune under her breath as she waited as patiently as she could to get to the park. Noticing the familiar area as she got even more excited knowing it was just around the corner now.

Getting closer to the park Amanda looked at both girl in the rearview mirror and asked cheerfully "So what do my girls like to do at the park? Alley I bet you love the soccer fields and Eve I bet you love the swings huh?" Amanda said turning into the park.

Alley was still sulking as she heard the question "nothing... I dont want to be at the park" she answered back as she kept staring at the window as they pulled into the park now.  her heart starting to race a bit as she shifted in her seat easily being reminded of her wet state.

Eve pondered it a moment "yes swings! oh and the slides and the monkey bars!" she blurts out as she wasnt even sure what she wanted to go do first at this rate. She fidgets and pokes at the buckle keeping her put as she wished she knew how to undo it 

Amanda pulls into a spot right by the playground and comes over to Eve's side first to unbuckle her seat but before taking her out she says "Now eve make sure if you need to go potty you let me know ok? And stay where I can see you." Amanda sets Eve on the ground and watched her run to the playground before coming over to Alleys side. "Ok little one are you going to be good at the park? You can go play with your friends if looks like they are playing soccer over there in the field. I want you to go have fun and come see me if you need the potty. Ok?" Amanda says unbuckling Alley and setting her feet on the ground  patting her soaked rear to send her off. Noticing the pullup stick up out of her jeans  a bit from the ride.

Eve waited as she was unbuckled "okay I will!" she did have to go a bit but nothing she was concerned about as she ran off to the swings excitedly. Hardly looking back to see how her sister was as she climbs onto a swing trying to get it to go back and forth.

Alley wiggled as she was taken out of the car seat and set down "n-no... I dont want to go see them... please can I stay in the car?" she pleaded as she felt the pat to her soaked rear as she was being sent off. She staggered away a bit as she walked along, pausing to figure out what to do as she looks over debating if she could hide in the playground area and not get spotted. 

Amanda smirked seeing her 9 year old charge looking more like a toddler who refused a change at the park than a big girl. She saw Alley look back and waved at her "Have fun Alley I'll be over here with your sister if you need me or need to go potty!" Amanda said loud enough to get the attention of the kids from Alley's class before walking over to a bench near the swings.

Alley went red when she heard Amanda call out to her about needing to go potty as she looks over seeing the kids had spotted her. She swallowed dryly and went to go approach them slowly. Silently hoping no one had heard her sitter.

Eve was to busy swinging on a swing to even enjoy her sister's humiliation. She had started talking to another girl her age as they swung back and forth together. 

Amanda smiled seeing Eve make a new friend and turned to see Alley start to talk with the kids that must have been in her grade too, it still made her smirk seeing the pullup sticking up out of her jeans and obvious wet pullup bulge. But after watching for a minute figured all was ok and continued to relax and keep an eye on Eve

Eve was doing just fine as she and the other girl had gotten off the swings and ran over to the monkey bars giggling the whole time.

Alley though was talking or so it looked like. She stood there as the other kids her age were taunting her about the pull up as they had noticed it though she wasn't sure how as she had no idea it was poking out. She found her pants yanked down by a 10-year-old girl as her pull up was left on display. Suddenly she started to cry from the embarrassment as she stood there with the group of other kids laughing. 

Amanda thought she heard crying only to look over towards Alley as she got shoved down into a mud puddle with her pants down around her knees and soaked pullup of full display. The kids scattered when Amanda yelled "Hey! You leave her alone or I'm going to spank every single one of yas!" She yelled in a angry mother bear voice as she ran over to Alley. Amanda picked the the hysterically crying girl up from the mud puddle and wiped some of her legs bottom and face off as she cradled her with one arm. "Shhhh it's ok baby I got you. Nanny us here shhh. Your ok now baby." Amanda used her other arm to hold the girls soaked muddy bottom as she carried her back to the bench. Rocking her, Amanda knew the mud most have gotten in the pullups too.

Alley landed in the mud puddle sobbing as she hardly noticed Amanda but the kids had all ran off at the threat and soon her focus was on the blurry figure she spotted as she was still crying a lot. She snuggled up against Amanda "im all... icky.." she whispers as she was rocked while they sat on the bench, every movement made her feel the squishy mud in her pullup causing her to squirm more.

Eve had finished having her fun and came over noticing Alley covered in mud "Did she play in mud?" she asked curiously as she stood close to them watching as she reached out to pat her big sister on the head "shhh its okay sis" 

Amanda smiled as Eve was concerned for her sister. Ally kept sobbing saying icky and shifting around but Amanda just kept rocking her holding her close and ended up taking her pants the rest of the way off since they were now soaked and covered in mud. The 9 year old definitely looked more like a wet and messy toddler in a pullup than the big girl she was only yesterday. Amanda instructed Eve to grab the blanket from the back seat and the pacifier.

Alley looked up worried as she heard about a blanket and pacifier "n-no...I wanna go home!" she fussed sounding like a toddler as well as she started to flail around a bit trying to sit up as she was rocked. It finally dawned on her she was pant-less, covered in mud and only had her pull-up on. She instantly started to cry and keeps wiggling hoping to pull out of Amanda's grasp. 

Eve gave a small nod and ran off to the car as she dug around finding the blanket and pacifier as she ran back over to them and offers both over to Amanda "shes fussy must be tired!" she giggled a little as she had fun talking as if her sister was younger then her. 

Amanda held Alley tight thought the fussing humming the lullaby until Eve got back. Once Eve arrived Amanda husked her quickly wrapping Alley up swaddling her in the blanket with purple daisies all over it and placing the pacifier in her mouth holding it in place until the little wiggle worm calmed down a bit. The nipple of the paci was dipped in very sticky sweet honey so she knew the girl would calm down after a little bit. Amanda hummed along still rocking the small 9 year old

Alley wiggled around before finding her self wrapped up and swaddled in the blanket unable to really move much, the tightness around her had her calming down as she felt the pacifer in her mouth as it was held there. She gave into suckling on it after a moment when she started the sticky honey. Her eyes closing for a moment as she had forgotten the horrible experience and instead listened to the humming.

Eve smiled as she stood close and pets at Alley's head "shes a good baby sister" she spoke to Amanda with a small grin as her eyes wander over the blanket noticing the purple daisies. 

Amanda kept humming and rocking Alley smiling down at her then over to Eve whispering. "Now Eve be nice, your sister is having a very hard day." But grinned at her before going back to the humming lullaby