LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medically incontinent. It's official.

On 6/6/2019 at 4:52 PM, Inconito said:

May I ask what you did to stay constantly relaxed, did you use something to remind you to relax, or what else you did to make the internal sphincter remain open all the time.?

And btw congratulations on archiving your dream. It’s my dream too to eventually be where you are today

At the beginning of this journey, I had to concentrate really hard on keeping myself sphincter relaxed. It took some effort and lots of moments where I felt I wasn't getting anywhere, but after some time, it became second nature to keep things relaxed.  So much so that if I did find myself clenching, it was actually very uncomfortable. I didn't use any reminders or alarms, I just worked hard at staying relaxed. . . 

And thank you very much. It took time but I got there in the end and now I wouldn't change my choices for the world. . . . 

5 hours ago, sweetlilone said:

Congratulations on achieving your dream!! It's so wonderful you have such a supportive spouse. Have you started taking Nullo yet? If so does it work? 

Thank you. It's deffo awesome to have a supportive partner. No, I don't take nullo pal.