LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medically incontinent. It's official.

So after 5 years of wearing nappies 247, I am now officially incontinent. I've had loads of tests by urology and the conclusion is, my internal sphincter is now jammed open all the time. I can safely say that I now wet the bed every night and no matter how hard I try, I simply cannot keep myself dry during the day. I even leak during sex and when I am changing. It's taken allot of time, and effort but I am loving every moment of having zero control. I feel like I have achieved a long time life goal and now I want to shout it from the roof tops. It feels wonderful to know that I simply cannot live without my nappies. It also feels good to say, yes, you can un train yourself, it is possible. I couldn't be happier right now. . . . . 

I still love everything about my incontinence. The sights, the smells, the feels. This was totally the right decision for me. The only regret I have is that I didn't do it sooner. I fully understand that it isn't for everyone, but for some (like me) it's how I was meant be and I feel totally comfortable with myself and my choices. . . . . 

• Like 10
3 hours ago, Constantlywet said:

So after 5 years of wearing nappies 247, I am now officially incontinent. I've had loads of tests by urology and the conclusion is, my internal sphincter is now jammed open all the time. I can safely say that I now wet the bed every night and no matter how hard I try, I simply cannot keep myself dry during the day. I even leak during sex and when I am changing. It's taken allot of time, and effort but I am loving every moment of having zero control. I feel like I have achieved a long time life goal and now I want to shout it from the roof tops. It feels wonderful to know that I simply cannot live without my nappies. It also feels good to say, yes, you can un train yourself, it is possible. I couldn't be happier right now. . . . . 

I still love everything about my incontinence. The sights, the smells, the feels. This was totally the right decision for me. The only regret I have is that I didn't do it sooner. I fully understand that it isn't for everyone, but for some (like me) it's how I was meant be and I feel totally comfortable with myself and my choices. . . . . 

Awesome...right there behing you Sir.  Not at two years yet but showing results in my unpotty training process.

3 hours ago, Constantlywet said:

Are you only bladder incontinent or also bowel incontinent? I am both because of an L5-S1 ruptured disc.

1 hour ago, fillemup said:

Are you only bladder incontinent or also bowel incontinent? I am both because of an L5-S1 ruptured disc.

Not to threadjack but I had an l5-s1 ruptured disc too. I had no complications after surgery tho.

Thanks guys. I'm so happy. . .  

2 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Awesome...right there behing you Sir.  Not at two years yet but showing results in my unpotty training process.

Stick with it. . .  It kinda sneaks up on you. It wasn't until I was near the end of the 3 year mark that I started to realise I couldn't hold my wee. . . 

1 hour ago, fillemup said:

I am only bladder incontinent. Although I have always had urge issues with my bowels. It wouldn't be an isolated incident where I didn't make it in time but it's not a regular occurrence. . . 

8 hours ago, Constantlywet said:

I love being incontinent too. I am glad it has worked out for you. I love the feeling and the smell too.

@Constantlywet

Did you ever have a checks and balances system or at least a journal/calendar of sorts? I know after a certain time wearing 24/7 (like a year+), a journal would be redundant but hearing/reading about those breakthrough milestones in unpotty training is definitely motivational & inspiring! I assume after about the 1 year mark, a good majority of the changes have happened and it's a matter of muscle control and atrophy kicking in from there. BTW congratulations and glad you're happy.

40 minutes ago, Zero_Escape said:

@Constantlywet

Did you ever have a checks and balances system or at least a journal/calendar of sorts? I know after a certain time wearing 24/7 (like a year+), a journal would be redundant but hearing/reading about those breakthrough milestones in unpotty training is definitely motivational & inspiring! I assume after about the 1 year mark, a good majority of the changes have happened and it's a matter of muscle control and atrophy kicking in from there. BTW congratulations and glad you're happy.

First of all, thank you. Secondly, no I haven't done a journal, and to be honest, I haven't had the time. But, I do think some tips I've learned along the way and absolutely no cheating has deffo helped.  Trusting your nappy and losing any fear of what people will think helped too. Not caring about being wet, sometimes smelly, sometimes leaking, sometimes having to change when it's not always convenient, and just letting nature take its course. Living life like I need nappies. The mindset is everything. . . all the while totally focusing on staying relaxed in my sphincter area and just spurting out wee when ever or whatever I am doing. Had good good tips off here to be honest too. Been lurking for years and years on here, but only recently started posting. It's all about a mindset if nothing else and being truly comfortable with who you are.  After a few years I began to notice I had deffo urge issues. I used to have stage fright front of family and friends and stuff. After time a began to realise I was wetting no matter who I was with, or what position I was in. When the urge hit I was wetting soon after. A bit further down the line a started realising, when I was occupied doing something like DIY at home or working, all of a sudden I realised my nappy was wet and didn't remember doing it. . .  

Congratulations.  Like many, I would be intensely interested in the milestones you experienced.

7 hours ago, Constantlywet said:

Fall the while totally focusing on staying relaxed in my sphincter area and just spurting out wee when ever or whatever I am doing.

Although unfortunately not indefinitely 24/7, I have been absolutely doing this 100% for a little over 2 months now.

11 hours ago, Constantlywet said:

It kinda sneaks up on you.

Yes it does.  Perhaps it's my greater age, greater habituation or maybe previous, shorter stints at 24x7 but this time around, already a couple of things "sneaked up".

Yesterday, I stood up at my desk after sitting for quite a while.  My urethra had been kinked and so there was actually a modest quantity of pee in my bladder which is very unusual during the day.  As i started to walk away, I began to wet myself (no biggy, I was in a BetterDry with plenty of capacity and I had allowed this to occur).

On a whim, I decided to clench down and see how i went "stopping the flow", something I definitely have NOT done since Christmas 2018.

That effort hurt, and it didn't work very well..  The best I could do was to slowly bring my stream back down to "dripping" until pressure was relieved.  Although STARTING to pee remains 100% voluntary, STOPPING a pee seems to be a function that has faded a little.  This was not obvious to me as I'd never tried to exercise the capability.

7 hours ago, bullan70 said:

Perfekt ? good job. Congratulations. 

Thank you. ?

4 hours ago, oznl said:

Although unfortunately not indefinitely 24/7, I have been absolutely doing this 100% for a little over 2 months now.

It definitely helps when you are 100 % 247 I think. When I eventually started to identify as incontinent, the whole process became allot easier.  

4 hours ago, oznl said:

Yesterday, I stood up at my desk after sitting for quite a while.  My urethra had been kinked and so there was actually a modest quantity of pee in my bladder which is very unusual during the day.  As i started to walk away, I began to wet myself (no biggy, I was in a BetterDry with plenty of capacity and I had allowed this to occur).

That is a really good start. It took me a while to become so comfortable with my padding that I could just release without worry. One of the biggest turning points for me was being able to relax and let it flow even if my nappy was wet. Learning to accept that you may well leak and your nappy may well show or bulge was a massive milestone. Getting into the mindset of "I can't hold it" no matter where I was, who I was with or regardless of how wet I already was is something it took years to accept.  Yes I have had leaks and yes my fiance has told me on many  occasion I smell like pee but learning to not care is the biggest hurdle. 

4 hours ago, oznl said:

On a whim, I decided to clench down and see how i went "stopping the flow", something I definitely have NOT done since Christmas 2018.

That's a really good start. I didn't do that for nearly 2 years and like yourself, when I tried to, I couldn't stop the flow. I started to realise I was helplessly wetting myself and I couldn't stop it. 

4 hours ago, oznl said:

Although STARTING to pee remains 100% voluntary

I was like that for me for many years until I trained my mind to not pay too much attention to the feeling of needing to pee. I used to try and think about other things like work or hobbies. It soon became a natural thing to catch myself mid wee. Or feeling a the warmth spread around my bum when I was sitting down and not remembering feeling the need. That's one of the biggest turning points I would say. 

Bed wetting took the longest to achieve. It was like there was a mental block on me not wanting to leak in bed. I had to work hard to get myself into the mindset of it being ok if I leak through my nappies and wet the bed. My fiance brought a good washable pad to put under the bedding and although it took time, I began to feel like I didn't have to worry about leaks and if they happen, they happen. My fiance has been brilliant though this though. She will change the bed if I leak loads, but if it's  just a small leak, she will won't change the bedding. She likes me to sleep in a slightly smelly bed sometimes as a reminder of my choices. Lol. . . 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Stroller said:

Sounds great.  I'm hoping I'll get there eventually too.

You've really got to want it but if you work for it and persevere, it will happen. One thing I will say is, don't beat yourself up when your are struggling to achieve it.I found that to be counter productive. You have to play a long game. Time, practice and perseverance, with a attitude of not caring is deffo the key. Positivity and praising yourself when you do wet is also a good help. 

• Like 1

I'm wearing all day every day anyway, & wetting whenever.  I have been since September.  Not at night though usually, as Mummy doesn't want to share the bed with a wet nappy.  I'm not sure that's actually affecting whether I'm losing any control during the day though.  If I wake in the night I head straight to the bathroom before I've any awareness of needing to wee.  I don't actually know whether I'm losing control at all during the day, as I've never tried to hold back, & never tried to stop mid-flow.  Everything's happening much more automatically than it used to though, and often I find myself wetting without having thought about it at all.  I'm in no desperate hurry to become incontinent, but I'm expecting it just to happen because I'm not trying to be continent.  I've no intention of ever moving back out of nappies.  I just need to bring Mummy round to the idea that I'd really be better off in nappies at night as well, and I'm OK with taking that slowly, at her pace.  I think we'll get there.

23 hours ago, Constantlywet said:

That is absolutely fantastic. I'm so jealous and well done on keeping with it and achieving your goal. I'm 6 months in and starting to see progress. I'd love to hear more ion your journey. Is it documented on the forum anywhere?

6 hours ago, oznl said:

Congratulations.  Like many, I would be intensely interested in the milestones you experienced.

Yes it does.  Perhaps it's my greater age, greater habituation or maybe previous, shorter stints at 24x7 but this time around, already a couple of things "sneaked up".

That effort hurt, and it didn't work very well..  The best I could do was to slowly bring my stream back down to "dripping" until pressure was relieved.  Although STARTING to pee remains 100% voluntary, STOPPING a pee seems to be a function that has faded a little.  This was not obvious to me as I'd never tried to exercise the capability.

I'm having the same issue in stopping. Once a week I pee in a toilet to check the flow and its noticeably harder after 6 months to stop the flow and quite painful and I need to relax again instantly and the flow restarts. It also doesn't seem to end as clearly prior to going 24/7 , the flow just gradually reduces to a dribble and drips for a good few seconds after its seemingly emptied my bladder which I view as progress.

2 hours ago, Constantlywet said:

Thank you. ?

It definitely helps when you are 100 % 247 I think. When I eventually started to identify as incontinent, the whole process became allot easier.  

That is a really good start. It took me a while to become so comfortable with my padding that I could just release without worry. One of the biggest turning points for me was being able to relax and let it flow even if my nappy was wet. Learning to accept that you may well leak and your nappy may well show or bulge was a massive milestone. Getting into the mindset of "I can't hold it" no matter where I was, who I was with or regardless of how wet I already was is something it took years to accept.  Yes I have had leaks and yes my fiance has told me on many  occasion I smell like pee but learning to not care is the biggest hurdle. 

That's a really good start. I didn't do that for nearly 2 years and like yourself, when I tried to, I couldn't stop the flow. I started to realise I was helplessly wetting myself and I couldn't stop it. 

I was like that for me for many years until I trained my mind to not pay too much attention to the feeling of needing to pee. I used to try and think about other things like work or hobbies. It soon became a natural thing to catch myself mid wee. Or feeling a the warmth spread around my bum when I was sitting down and not remembering feeling the need. That's one of the biggest turning points I would say. 

Bed wetting took the longest to achieve. It was like there was a mental block on me not wanting to leak in bed. I had to work hard to get myself into the mindset of it being ok if I leak through my nappies and wet the bed. My fiance brought a good washable pad to put under the bedding and although it took time, I began to feel like I didn't have to worry about leaks and if they happen, they happen. My fiance has been brilliant though this though. She will change the bed if I leak loads, but if it's  just a small leak, she will won't change the bedding. She likes me to sleep in a slightly smelly bed sometimes as a reminder of my choices. Lol. . . 

My wife used to be super fussy about any wet beds but now unless it is soaked doesn't seem to care any more.

7 hours ago, Stroller said:

I'm wearing all day every day anyway, & wetting whenever.  I have been since September.  Not at night though usually, as Mummy doesn't want to share the bed with a wet nappy.  I'm not sure that's actually affecting whether I'm losing any control during the day though.  If I wake in the night I head straight to the bathroom before I've any awareness of needing to wee.  I don't actually know whether I'm losing control at all during the day, as I've never tried to hold back, & never tried to stop mid-flow.  Everything's happening much more automatically than it used to though, and often I find myself wetting without having thought about it at all.  I'm in no desperate hurry to become incontinent, but I'm expecting it just to happen because I'm not trying to be continent.  I've no intention of ever moving back out of nappies.  I just need to bring Mummy round to the idea that I'd really be better off in nappies at night as well, and I'm OK with taking that slowly, at her pace.  I think we'll get there.

It's allot easier if you do wear full time. I honestly haven't cheated, not even once. Even when I have been tired or ill, I have still got up and changed into a fresh nappy. I've leaked when I knew I could have simply just popped into a toilet and used it. I have carried a change with me at all times and taken a case full of supplies on holiday. I have wet myself on a sun lounger near the pool without a nappy on after I've been swimming. I have even brought adult swim nappies (although really not worth the money). 

Keeping your partner happy is a massive thing too though. I'm lucky in as much as my fiance has encouraged me to enjoy and follow what I want so I haven't had any problems there. Hell, she said the other day that now I'm bladder incontinent, why do I worry about getting to the toilet for my bowel moments. I had to explain that the smell would be too much. She suggested nullo and promptly said I smell anyway. Lol. . .  

6 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

I'm having the same issue in stopping. Once a week I pee in a toilet to check the flow and its noticeably harder after 6 months to stop the flow and quite painful and I need to relax again instantly and the flow restarts. It also doesn't seem to end as clearly prior to going 24/7 , the flow just gradually reduces to a dribble and drips for a good few seconds after its seemingly emptied my bladder which I view as progress

Sounds like your well on the way to becoming incontinent. I never used the toilet but I know what you mean about the unpleasant feeling. 

@Constantlywet Congratulations on becoming incontinent! It’s good to hear that it’s indeed possible and that you don’t have any regrets.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:45 AM, Constantlywet said:

Keeping your partner happy is a massive thing too though. I'm lucky in as much as my fiance has encouraged me to enjoy and follow what I want so I haven't had any problems there. Hell, she said the other day that now I'm bladder incontinent, why do I worry about getting to the toilet for my bowel moments. I had to explain that the smell would be too much. She suggested nullo and promptly said I smell anyway. Lol. . .  

It’s also good to know that you’ve managed to achieve it without losing bowel control. I’m not currently wearing 24/7, but do wear whenever I’m home and try to keep my sphincters relaxed and open when padded. Eventually I would like to take the plunge into 24/7, and keep my bladder relaxed all the time, but I feel like whenever I’m holding in a bm, I’m exercising my bladder muscles/sphincters as well and losing any progress I’ve made. Do you think trying to maintain bowel control made it more difficult to lose your bladder control, or at least prolong the time to get there?

PS its amazing that you have such a supportive spouse, that seems like a pretty rare experience in this forum. Just curious, were you two together before you started wearing 24/7, or did you start dating after you started?

12 hours ago, jaytay said:

@Constantlywet Congratulations on becoming incontinent! It’s good to hear that it’s indeed possible and that you don’t have any regrets.

It’s also good to know that you’ve managed to achieve it without losing bowel control. I’m not currently wearing 24/7, but do wear whenever I’m home and try to keep my sphincters relaxed and open when padded. Eventually I would like to take the plunge into 24/7, and keep my bladder relaxed all the time, but I feel like whenever I’m holding in a bm, I’m exercising my bladder muscles/sphincters as well and losing any progress I’ve made. Do you think trying to maintain bowel control made it more difficult to lose your bladder control, or at least prolong the time to get there?

PS its amazing that you have such a supportive spouse, that seems like a pretty rare experience in this forum. Just curious, were you two together before you started wearing 24/7, or did you start dating after you started?

I am urinary incontinent but have kept control of my bowels.

On 3/2/2019 at 10:11 PM, jaytay said:

I think trying to keep my bowel control did make the process longer I think. It took me quite a while to be able to differentiate the feeling between both but once you have identified what muscle is what, the process becomes allot easier. 

I met my fiance when I wasn't 247, although I did use to go for pronged stints of wearing full time, like weeks and maybe months. There would always be a reason why I had to stop, i.e. holidays, or family stuff and such like. I kinda decided I wanted to go full time and loose my control and my Mrs totally helped along the way. She would reward me for wearing in even the most pressured situation. After a year I had adjusted enough to wearing full time that we both knew it was just the way it was going to be. She likes me being in nappies. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

May I ask what you did to stay constantly relaxed, did you use something to remind you to relax, or what else you did to make the internal sphincter remain open all the time.?

And btw congratulations on archiving your dream. It’s my dream too to eventually be where you are today :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 3/4/2019 at 6:16 AM, Constantlywet said:

I think trying to keep my bowel control did make the process longer I think. It took me quite a while to be able to differentiate the feeling between both but once you have identified what muscle is what, the process becomes allot easier. 

I met my fiance when I wasn't 247, although I did use to go for pronged stints of wearing full time, like weeks and maybe months. There would always be a reason why I had to stop, i.e. holidays, or family stuff and such like. I kinda decided I wanted to go full time and loose my control and my Mrs totally helped along the way. She would reward me for wearing in even the most pressured situation. After a year I had adjusted enough to wearing full time that we both knew it was just the way it was going to be. She likes me being in nappies. 

My wife likes me being in nappies too.