LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jp Vegas Pics What Happened?

Guest Guest_jpvegas420_*

Hey there..jpvegas here.

I decided to take them off last month. I was under the impression that nobody liked them. I can post new pics soon i guess. Ive been taking lots of pics with my new bib and pacifier. I actually have a few videos that i would LOVE to post, but ive sent a few to the daily diapers site manager, and never got anything posted....Well. if you would like to see more of my pics...just let me know. Thanks alot!

JPVegas

those pics were fantastic!!!!!!! You should definitely post more! I know most of the folks I have chatted with loved em too. I dig the way you keep your face out of them too.....it makes it like "mysterious" LOL! Have you ever thought about doing set up shots? I mean some folks would dig sending you a shirt or plastic panties and having you model them in pics.......that would be cool!

The last post was from me....sorry....i wasn't logged in.

Guest Guest_JPVEGAS420_*

Well, Back by popular demand........ME!!!

LOL.....i just posted some new pics of me. Hope everyone enjoys them!

Later

JPvegas

Also, if anyone has suggestions on poses or other picture ideas..please feel free to let me know.ill be happy to take special pics. No nudes though...sorry.

JPvegas

Also, if anyone has suggestions on poses or other picture ideas..please feel free to let me know.ill be happy to take special pics. No nudes though...sorry.

JPvegas

Very nice photos!