LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapering of Liz

Okay I'm confused as to why in the hell that girl was let back in the school especially if she was out on bail and under a restraining order... That's like a lawsuit waiting to happen....

@widowmaker

It’s obvious that this girl is a complete sociopath, based on what I’ve seen from her parents. This girl definitely need to be wiped from the gene pool and her parents locked away for unleashing this monster on society. 

Y

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Okay I'm confused as to why in the hell that girl was let back in the school especially if she was out on bail and under a restraining order... That's like a lawsuit waiting to happen....

@widowmaker

Yeah not sure if if she's been diverted to a different place or is at the same place as Liz still pending the court stuff. If someone didn't transfer her to a different place and was just expecting a restraining order to be something a person already up on a pile of violent crime charges included attempted murder would probably care about seems to be kind dumb if they were relying on the bully to obey that alone.

I had a kid in my school who killed a cashier but was allowed to finish high school cuz there's only three months more so he can get his diploma the judge ordered and then he was sentenced to jail he was 18 but everybody in the school knew if he screwed up once he was just going directly to jail and they tortured him for it because he killed him he killed a man trying to rob a store people would say stuff to his face they were leave stuff on his locker he couldn't respond or do anything cuz if you did it was just jail instantly and he was trying to avoid it at all costs

Unfortunately, that is what our public school system has turned into. It is all about individual rights, to hell with the rights of others.  The zoo has been taken over by the animals with the keepers having so little to say about it(not to pick on teachers but they are placed in a very precarious situation in today's environment)

Why is Susan Smith playing Susan in this story lol. That is what keeps popping up in my mind with the name Susan. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in getting this out to you good folks.  I had no privacy for a while and managed to screw up my Achilees tendon on my left foot somehow.  Hurts but medicine helps and within a few weeks it should heal fully.  Starting to think I need new body.  lol.  At any rate, here is chapter Seven for you folks.

SEVEN

I was helped into the van by Mrs Clark and then waited while she loaded the chair into the back of the van. Once I was set into the seat with the extra padding I let out my breath I had been holding. My back hurt whenever I stood or was lifted out of the chair. It was getting a little better and the muscle relaxers helped to stop the muscle spasms. Today they wanted to see if they could find what was causing the muscles to spasm so violently.

I was really hoping they could find out the cause of the problem and then somehow fix it without surgery. I was tired of having operations on my back to fix the numerous issues that stemmed from the beating Susan had given me. The few minor issues that had hit my back today had been mild thanks to the medication forcing the muscles to loosen up enough that the few spasms that hit were very mild and not ones that left me in a soaked diaper crying in pain and trying to catch my breath.

Mrs Clark had kept a careful record of everything that had happened to my back every day so she could present it to the doctors and give them something to go on and a place to start looking for the source of the problem. Just as the last light turned green I was slammed forward in the seat and then back by the seat belt as the brakes were hit hard to avoid us running into some idiot that had run the red light. I had not been expecting this and Mrs. Clark cursed at the fool.

My back screamed in pain as a thousand white hot needles of pain hit it all at once. I let out a scream of pain, soaked my diaper, and almost passed out from the pain as my breath came in short ragged gasps. Tears ran down my face as the pain slowly subsided and I began to catch my breath. As my pain subsided the smell hit me and I realized that I had done more than wet my diaper. Mrs. Clark took a minute to check me over carefully before continuing on to the doctor’s office. “Hang on a few few minutes honey! We’re almost to the doctor’s office!

When we finally got to the office and parked the stench was horrible. I was helped into the restroom by a nurse that worked at the office and she made sure to help get me cleaned up and changed into a fresh diaper. She was very careful and helped me back into my chair then cleaned up and threw the used diaper in the trash for me. By the time I was back out into the waiting room they were calling us into the back to be seen by the doctor.

The visit lasted for over two hours as they took numerous X-rays of my back and CT scans of my head as well since I had a concussion still and the last incident just before coming into the office had smacked my head around a bit. They found no bleeding or swelling of the brain and that was a relief to all of us. They debated doing an MRI but decided to wait and see what the X-rays showed first. The source of the back problems was found to be an out of alignment back that was slowly moving back into alignment. I also had a disk in the back they felt looked a little off and thought it might be ruptured or damaged at the least. Until the last of the swelling went down in a few weeks they did not want to go in and try to fix it.

They went ahead and set me up with some physical therapy for my back. This would help my back and eventually get me back onto my feet so that I could get out of the chair. This was welcomed news but at this point my body was aching and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep in a warm, soft bed for the next five years. The doctor had warned me that the muscle relaxers tended to make me drowsy but they did not want to reduce the dosage for another week yet. Once back at the house we went inside and my first stop was a drink of water then my bed. I crawled into it carefully and within a minute was out cold for the next few hours.

When I woke up again I had completely soaked my diaper. I stayed in bed and wiped myself clean before putting a dry diaper on and then carefully getting into my wheelchair. I looked forward to getting out of this damned wheelchair but it would be a few weeks yet as my muscles and bones were still healing and needed the time to heal more. I wanted to get out of the chair and go for a jog or grab my mountain bike and go trail riding for a few hours. I would still be stuck in the diapers at night, but that was fine with me. I think I will likely just stay in them full time as I actually like wearing them.

After eating dinner the rest of the night went by quietly with me on my computer doing some reading and then all but drooling over some pictures of men in diapers. Mrs. Clark caught me looking but did not get upset about it. “Just make sure Thomas does not see anything he shouldn’t see is all I ask. Also be careful about some of the sites so some idiot does not send you something that trashes your system.” After that I browsed pictures and read stories until it was time for bed.

When sleep claimed me I had horrible nightmares. I was walking down the hallways of the school in nothing but a diaper and a shirt. The diaper had fancy babyish prints on it and was thick enough that it forced me to waddle a bit. Everyone was staring, pointing and laughing at me until I started to wet and then mess myself. Four big guys pinned me to the floor and then changed me into a baby diaper before taking numerous pictures of me in just a baby diaper. Somewhere during all of this my shirt had vanished and a bottle was being force fed to me while everyone laughed at me.

I was crying in humiliation and shame when the crowd parted to let someone through. My eyes went wide when I saw Susan come through the crowd with an evil smile on her face. She yanked me off the floor and the carried me to the railing. I tried to resist but my hands were tangled in something unseen and could not be moved enough. “Time to die diaper baby!” She tossed me over the second floor railing and as I was about to hit the floor I woke up.

I hit the real floor a half second later. I was all tangled up in the blankets an d landed at a bad angle. My back screamed and I joined it with a scream of my own as the pain became the center of my entire being at the moment. My bowels cut loose and a large mess filled the seat of my diaper to help make me more miserable. I could barely breathe through the pain and was seeing stars in front of my eyes from the pain.

Mrs Clark came running into the room upon hearing me screaming in pain. I was laying on the floor tangled up in the blankets with a messy, wet, diaper on. Tears rolled down my face and my breathing was short gasps as my back continued to scream at me. It felt like someone had just taken a knife and tried to cut my spine out with it. Thankfully blackness claimed me a half second after that. The pain had been too much to handle and caused me to black out.

I woke up a few moments later still on the floor with Mrs. Clark carefully untangling me from the blankets then laying me flat on the floor without trying to get me back into the bed. She carefully checked my back and found no new injuries and then retrieved my changing supplies as the last of the pain subsided. The dream had literally scared the crap out of me. When my senses returned the last tape on a fresh diaper was being secured in place for me.

With a little effort I stopped crying as she set the used diaper aside in a plastic bag for disposal later. “It’s alright, honey. You’re safe now and no one is going to hurt you. You fell out of bed in your sleep and blacked out for a few seconds.” I hugged her and held her a few moments before I was ready to talk. She listened as I told her about the nightmare I’d had and how it all seemed so real and had ended with me falling out of bed. “I had nightmares for weeks after the car wreck that left me in diapers. It was just a dream and not the least bit real. Susan is in jail without bond and you are here safe and sound in a fresh diaper now.”

We talked for a good 25 minutes before she left to get rid of my used diaper I had been wearing. After this she helped me back into bed again and I felt better but not ready to sleep just yet. That nightmare had been too real. I laid in bed with my tablet reading some e-books until I finally got tired enough to sleep again. There were no more nightmares that night after I finally dozed off again. I’m not sure I could have handled another nightmare.

The rest of the weekend was unveventful unless you count me forgetting to tell Mrs. Clark I needed more diapers in my size. I put on the last one and stuffed three size seven Pampers into my bag on the chair along with more wipes, two more plastic bags, and all my school work. The Pampers fit a bit tightly but at least they still fit good enough and worked well enough for day time use. A hot shower helped my poor back relax the rest of the way and even though my new toy was begging me to come back for an encore performance I ignored it and concentrated on getting ready for school instead.

I secured myself in the chair and used the chair lift to get safely down the stairs where I rolled intot he kitchen for some breakfast. Thomas was sitting at the table eating some cereal and looked up when he heard me coming. He smiled brightly at seeing me then frowned and spoke, "Nightmare?" This came out very clearly and it surprised me a bit as normally his speech is a bit slured. "Yes, but I’m better now." He smiled at me again and went back to eating.

Thmas is a good kid and I feel sorry for him a lot of times. I always liked to babysit him and when I do we play together and do things together, like going to the park, or playing cars in the sandbox. I never ever teaed him about having to wear diapers or his difficulty in speaking. Sure he has to have a lot of food from a bottle, but he never asked to almsot get killed by some drunken idiot and I will never tease him for it either. Unlike other babysitters, I treat him like a friend and not a giant baby.

After finishing my breakfast it was time to load up and get to school. Mrs Clark got Thomas ready while I rolled out to the van. I opened the passenger door then backed the chair up a foot before setting the brake and standing up carefully on slightly wobbly legs. Mrs Clark got right behind me to help if I needed it or should start to fall. I made it inside and shut the door then buckled my safety belt while Thomas got in and Mrs Clark loaded my chair in the back.

I looked two houses down at my old house and wished for the millionth time that there was some way to get through to my mother and get her to listen to reason. She seemed to grow more and more unstable as time went by and because of that I was in this mess and not able to see a clear way out of it. Looking at my old house was saddening as I remember the good times with mom and dad before it all started to go wrong.

It was a quiet and uneventful drive to school with no idiots running lights this time. Once we arrived she retrieved my chair as I started to slowly get out of the van and found that if I had not been hanging on to the seat belt I would have fallen as my back was arguing a little and my legs felt half asleep and unable to support me. The doctors had said this might happen but not to panic as it aould not last long but if it did persist more than a day to come back to see them.

Mrs. Clark quickly caught me and then gently put me into my chair as a number of students stared at me in surprise as they saw me attempting to get into my chair without help. This pretty much settled all doubts about me needing the chair since without it I had trouble even standing. “Thank you for catching me. I hate being so helpless like this. My damned legs were working fine earlier and now this!” She hugged as tears threatened to flow.

“Look honey, The doctor told us this might happen from time to time and not to panic. If it still persists by tomorrow morning we can go see them again. I know it’s frustrating but at least you are still alive. You beat the odds and you survived! I saw you when they brought you out to the ambulance barely alive! The doctors gave you a three percent chance of living and you proved them wrong by living! You are going to have some minor setbacks honey, but don’t let them stop you! You will heal and you will get better!”

“I know. It’s just frustrating is all. At least Susan can’t get to me anymore after her last stunt. I guess that’s another thing to be thankful for. I guess I’ll just have to be patient and let myself heal more. While we’re talking away from everyone, I need more diapers. All I have left is a bag of Pampers. Also, I’ll be late getting out of school this afternoon. I’m going to try out for the football team. I promise to not to make them look too bad if they let me be the quarterback.”

She laughed and then hugged me real fast before letting me go. Once at the door I hit the button to open the door and as usual it decided to argue and not work. I had a hell of time getting one of the stubborn doors open and getting inside. Once inside I flipped off the stubborn door and then spotted the same girl that had come into the restroom the other day while I was changing my diaper.

I was just inside and starting to roll down the hallway when I spotted the same girl that had walked in on me changing the other day. I smiled politely at her and looked her over a bit and decided I might have to find out if she would be interested in Emily. But with time not on my side I rolled straight to the elevator to get to my first class on the second floor.

The bell rang just as I arrived at the elevator telling me that I had five minutes to reach class. I waited after using the key and calling the elevator and after about two minutes it was clear to me that the damned thing had broken down again. I swear, half of everything in this building needs repair and for some reason nothing ever gets fixed. I figure they are too damned cheap and would rather pocket the money for themselves.

I stopped at the foot of the stairs and tried to figure out how to get up to my classes on second floor. “Just fucking great. Classes on second floor and the damned elevator is broken again. How the hell do I get to them now?” I was surprised to hear someone speak up behind me. I could carry you up the stairs then come back down and get your chair. I turned and saw the girl I had thought about introducing to Emily.

“I appreciate the offer but that chair is a bit heavy so I don’t know if you could carry it up the stairs. The thing weighs almost 150 pounds and even my guardian has trouble getting it loaded into the van.” “I’m a lot stronger than I look. Trust me. I promise I won’t drop you or take off flying at supersonic speed while holding you.” she picked me up carefully and took me to the top of the stairs before setting me down gently with my back against a wall.

It surprised me when she went back down, picked up my chair and came up the stairs with it like it weighed next to nothing. When she set the chair down her shirt rode up a little to reveal the white waistband of her own diaper she had on. She got me in my chair carefully then adjusted her shirt carefully to hide what she was wearing. “Told you I was stronger than I look. I’m Casandra and yes, I have the same problem you do it seems.”

It surprised me she was also incontinent and I was glad she was discreet about saying anything about my wearing a diaper as well. “You should be set for now unless you need to use the restroom for something.” I smiled at her. “Took care of that earlier so I’m fine for now. Thank you for helping me get up the stairs.” “Not a problem. I have to get going now. History class and I have to hustle to get there before my teacher gets there there.” Since the hallway was empty she was able to run to get there and it shocked me when she smiled and took off down the hall to other end. She reached the other end in about a half a second, waved and then walked into her history department. It shocked me to find out she wore diapers and was a super as well.

I yanked extra hard to get the door to the math department open and then rolled inside to my class. The teacher was cursing at a stubborn desk drawer and finally got mad and kicked it. The drawer came open after that and the teacher shook his head while muttering about it being a piece of junk. He had set up an area for me to park my chair at so I got parked carefully as he looked up. “Trouble with the doors again?” Elevator quit working again and I had to have help getting up the stairs and the door is sticking again.” “I’ll call them about the elevator and see if they can get their heads out of their hind ends long enough to fix the damned thing.”

Everything went fine the rest of the hour all the way up through third hour when I had to change since I had been dribbling steadily into my diaper the whole time and now it was soaked. This part tends to suck as I hate having to change in school where the stalls are stubborn about opening and equally stubborn about staying closed. This whole place is falling apart it seems and no one is willing to even spend a single penny to fix anything.

After making it into the restroom to change myself my back decided it was time to argue again with me. I had everything set out and ready but was unable to get my legs to work right again. They felt like they were half asleep and I almost fell twice. I grabbed the top of the stall and wrenched my back but at least I did not fall. My back screamed in protest for the sudden movement and my diaper started to leak a little around the leg gathers.

I heard footsteps and debated calling out for help for just a moment as I struggled once more to stand up and change. I was ever so grateful to hear a familiar voice. “You okay in there Liz?” “I’ll be out in a minute. Taking care of something real fast.” I got to my feet and about ten seconds later my legs decided to give out on me all the way. I fell back into my chair and the diaper started to leak heavily. My legs were completely numb and unresponsive now. I was not sure how to get myself changed now since standing was out of the question.

“You need some help in there?” I almost said no but she already knew I was wearing a diaper so why lie. “Actually, yes. My legs wont work so I can’t stand long enough to change.” She jiggled the latch and got it open as I sat there with my jeans down and my leaky diaper in full view. Without saying a word she lifted me out of the chair gently and then laid me down on the floor. She undid my wet diaper and used the wipes I had out to clean me off carefully. She carefully reached into my bag on my chair and grabbed a diaper out of it for me. She unfolded it and looked at it a moment then set the baby diaper aside.

Too bad they wont fit me. I outgrew these a few years ago and have to use the bigger ones now. I have an idea! She put the baby diaper into her pack and retrieved one of hers. It was way thicker and had cute nursery prints on it. It also only had two tapes on it which made it look like a baby diaper. She removed my wet diaper and cleaned me up before unfolding the giant baby diaper and sliding it under me. Within a few minutes she had me changed into a thick diaper that resembled an over sized baby diaper.

It felt incredible and brushed against me in such a way to make me a little aroused. She adjusted the tapes for a perfect fit and was reaching for my jeans when April Nelson walked in and saw me laying on the floor in a giant baby diaper. She giggled. “Nice diaper you have on! She turned and left the restroom trying to stifle more laughter at seeing me in a giant baby diaper. Casandra sighed and shook her head. “Sorry about her seeing you like this. She’s in my last hour math class so I’ll catch up to her and explain things to her.

Casandra got my jeans back up then put me into my chair again. Without warning she kissed me on the cheek and then smiled at me before leaving the restroom. I think if there had been more privacy and time we both might have ended up doing some experimenting on each other. I was definitely going to have get her hooked up with Emily for sure now, that is after I had her help me experiment a little. What can I say, she’s a bit cute and I’m bisexual enough to pay her back for helping me change.

I finally rolled into my gym class a few minutes late since a pair of teachers had to help me get down to first floor since the elevator was not working. I rolled past the elevators and an electrician was cussing at it as he worked on it. I don;t blame him for cursing. This whole building needs work. The teacher looked over as I rolled into the gym. “Sorry I’m late. Had to take care of something and the elevator is out of order again.”

My name was crossed off the list of those not in class after he accepted my homework assignment. I was working on my next homework assignment for this class when my watch beeped to let me know it was pill time. I rolled over to the fountain and then washed down my pain pills and muscle relaxant pills with some water. No one teased me for not being able to participate since they had all seen me on the first day and I looked like someone had tried to crush half my skull in. The bruising from the surgery had faded and the scars were not as noticeable now as they were before. It was clear to everyone that something very bad had happened to me and my being here at all was a minor miracle. The new diaper crinkled a bit loudly but with the noise in the gym no one heard it.

I liked how this diaper felt and looked so I was definitely going to have try to find out where she got them. It had surprised me when she admitted to wearing diapers too and then the type of diapers she wore was interesting as well. Emily was definitely going to be interested in her for sure now. At the end of the class the bell rang and interrupted my thoughts. As In rolled out of the class my body made it known that within and hour or two I would be filling the seat of the diaper I had on. I wondered if perhaps I could save the diaper for some fun later on outside of the school. I hoped it would hold out until after getting home as I hate changing wet diapers in school bad enough, but a messy one can be a real hassle.

I hosed the thick diaper big time but it held it all without a single leak. My Pampers could never hold up to this much abuse without leaking or falling off of me. Sometimes my body decides that it is time to drain everything in the bladder all at once and it will not stop until the bladder is empty. This usually happens to me when I sleep but since the attack the problem has become worse.

The time for lunch came and the moment I got out the classroom door my bowels exploded all over the seat of my diaper when I farted thinking it was just gas. I could not go to lunch this way so the nearest restroom was my next destination instead of the lunch line. The entire trip to the restroom was horrible as my body continued to expell more mass into the seat of my diaper. This was going to be a lengthy clean up requiring several wipes. To make it worse was the smell seeping out of my toxic sludge filled diaper.

Once inside the restroom and into the handicapped stall I dug out a fresh diaper, wipes and a plasic bag for the used diaper. With a little effort I was able to stand up to change as long as I leaned against the wall of the stall to help support my body. I remoived the super thick diaper and almost gagged when the smell hit me. The diaper was heavy with so much urine dumped into it and the mess in it added to the weight making it one very heavy and very well used diaper.

I sighed and began to use wipes to get myself clean. The mess was horrible as it had spread everywhere in the diaper. It was too bad I did not have anymore of the fancy print diapers as they were comfortable and had a very large capacity. It took me about ten minutes to get cleaned and into a fresh diaper. The used one went into a plastic bag along with the wipes and was then sealed into the bag as I tied it shut tightly. My poor back complained during the entire process but at least this time I was able to stand up long enough to get changed. It surprised me when I opened the stall to see April standing there.

END SEVEN

That's it for Seven.  I just finished Eight and will start work on nine next week.  Have other stores to work on and a Call of Cthulhu scenario to work on as well.  Also apartment hunting and getting ready to move so I'm keeping busy as heck for a few days.  All comments and questions are welcomed.  As always, thank you for reading this story so far and for your patience.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, YourFNF said:

So wait supers are a thing? Interesting

Seems like I wonder if she wears cause she's an ABDL or if shes incontinent or maybe toilets are her kryptonite :)

Good new chapters. I remember having read the story before but not well enough to notice all the changes. I am pretty sure there weren’t any supers in the 1st version. I am sorry you had to go through all the trouble to write this again but then it’s good for me because I get to read it again. 

have not had any chance to write this entire week so chapter nine is nowhere near close to being finished.  Things are very chaotic at where I am staying and as a result it makes it impossible to write.  Rather than keep everyone wondering what happens next I will go ahead and post chapter eight for you.  At this point there is no definite timeline on when the next chapter will be done and posted.  I have a very effed up family that I will glad to leave behind when I move, providing I don't half kill some of them first.  At any rate, here is chapter eight.

EIGHT

“Have you ever considered some air freshener? That thing stinks big time and it has spread to the entire restroom. So why don’t you just use the toilet instead of using a diaper?” “I have no choice in the matter. I have a spinal injury and thanks to that, my control is almost completely gone. I’m still healing and the doctors are not sure how much control I will get back, if any. Until I get my control back I have to use diapers to contain the mess.”

She smiled at me as she spoke. “That sucks. I hope you manage to recover fully. I have a 17 year old nephew who is stuck in them as well. He almost died from some tainted insulin about nine years ago. He has diabetes and the tainted insulin did a real number on his body. He takes it pretty well and wears fancy print diapers at home to help cope with his insecurities about having to wear protection. Maybe I should introduce you to him when you get healed up some more. I bet the two of you would hit off perfectly. He’s a big computer nerd as well and finding another person who just as big a nerd and also using protection would be perfect for both of you.” It was tempting.

“It may come as a surprise, but incontinence is more common than you might believe. Like you, a lot of others like you use diapers to manage the problem. I myself have even worn them a few times to help cheer my nephew up. I even messed in one once then got laid while still wearing it. It was not too bad but the cleanup was a royal pain and I have not done it again since then. Now you have no reason to fear me telling anyone about your health problem. Still, be careful when you have to change. A lot of others in this school are jerks and will tease you if they find out about your having to use protection.”

With a little effort I managed to get my jeans pulled up without snagging the diaper and ruining it. With this done I carefully lowered myself back down into my chair and let out a breath of relief as I got seated. April looked at me a moment. “Back hurting?” “Yes. It took a little bit longer than expected to get this taken care of. At least I can stand now if I’m careful. At first I could not even feel my legs after the attack on me. I was a mess after the attack and it has been a long and painful recovery so far.” I rolled past the trash can and tossed the mess away before washing my hands and then going to get some lunch.

April walked with me. “So how much do you know about Casandra?” April smiled a moment before replying back to me. “I know a lot about her. I know her favorite diaper brand. She prefers Attends with the waistband and six tapes with a plastic backing. She has a beautiful body that a lot of guys would give almost anything to fuck. They never get far though as she shoots them all down. If you want to know anything personal about her then you have to ask her yourself.

She looks like a tough bitch but she is a bit insecure and covers it all up with a brave front toavoid getting hurt. She is not much of a fighter but she has other abilities that would surprise you. As for her diapers, that is something you should ask her about if you want to know. I wont discuss personal information about her without her permission. I don’t want to risk upsetting her and losing her again. It hurt us both too much the last time.”

That caught me by surprise big time. “Lose her again?” April smiled. “I lover her. Look, we’re both lesbians and engaged to each other. I said something to someone a while back without asking her permission and she almost walked out of my life when it got back to her. Now I’m very careful what I tell anyone about her. She has given me permission to let you know she is attracted to you, as am I. Give her a chance to get to know you as a person though and she can be a great friend even if you are not a lesbian. Should you ever want to have some fun with us after you heal just say the word! I’m not joking either. We both feel the same way about you and have even before this.”

My head was spinning with this information. “She doesn’t mind you saying all this to me? She wont get mad for outing her as a lesbian?” “We both came out in the seventh grade and have never hidden it from anyone. We make no secret of the fact about being lesbians and in love with each other. If others don’t like it then tough! It’s our business who we love or hate and that’s all their all is to it! When you are healed up feel free to consider my offer. Bring your cute friend , Amy, as well and we’ll make it a night to remember!”

I was a little surprised and embarrassed as well. “Sorry to ruin all your fantasies but I’m straight.” She laughed at that a moment. “I meant like pizza and and video games in an arcade or a multiplayer death match game in unreal tournament. I heard you do some killer work with programming computer games. A lot of people saw that computer chess game you and your friend made.” We ate lunch together and parted ways as Casandra showed up to join her.

The two of them embraced and kissed deeply in full view of everyone without caring what anyone thought. I took the opportunity to check out Casandra’s rear end and could just barely make out the telltale bulge of an adult diaper under her jeans as the two of them kissed. It was a relief to not have to worry about either of them telling anyone about me having to wear diapers to the whole school. I smiled as the two of them kissed and it was obvious they were not faking it.

One of these days I am going to learn not to tempt fate by thinking I am safe and nothing bad is going to happen after all. You would think I’d know better by now than to tempt fate by thinking I dodged a bullet. I was thinking that I might actually be able to get through the school year without everyone knowing about my wearing diapers. I was wrong and fate was out to prove just how much of a bitch it can be to me.

I had just finished eating and was rolling towards the nearest trash can with the garbage on my tray. I dumped the trash and set the tray on top of the can to be collected by the cooks later. The moment my chair started rolling towards my locker the sounds of loud laughter erupted in the halls. Normally I would just ignore the laughter but a sinking feeling in my gut warned me that it was about to get ugly for me.

The crowd grew along with the laughter as someone called out my name. That got my attention real fast and it made me want to almost run but then that would not tell me what the hell was going on. I made it as far as my locker as the crowd began to get closer to my location. I grabbed my laptop and a pair of flash drives before I shut the locker door and got ready to go to my last class of the day. The horrible feeling persisted and that almost always meant that something horribly bad was going to happen to me.

I started to roll away from the locker and turned out to go to the elevator when I saw and heard the last person I would ever want to see at this point in time. My name was called out and I turned red with instant rage. If my legs had been working right I would have either stood and picked a fight or run in sheer humiliation. I hate days like this.

My mother was walking up the hallway with three disposable adult diapers in hand. They had nursery prints on them and strongly resembled giant baby diapers. My mother kept asking if anyone had seen me or knew where I was at as she walked up the hallway. “Have you seen My daughter, Elizabeth Hartley? She left in a hurry this morning and forgot her spare diapers. If she pees herself too much or messes her diaper she wont have any fresh ones to change into!” I don’t want her to get another diaper rash like she had last month!”

I hate days like this in the worst way. I rolled over towards my mother and wished I had a gun or a bat. She smiled sweetly when she saw me but I saw the sadistic glint in her eyes. She tried to hand me the diapers but I refused to take them as everyone laughed at me. “You forgot to take your spare diapers with you this morning! You were running late after you finished your bottle so you forgot your spare diapers! I don’t want you getting another diaper rash like the last time! I also brought your favorite pacifier since I know how grumpy you get without it!”

IF my legs were working good enough I would have stood up and beat the shit out of her for this and every other humiliating thing she did to me. She had intended to humiliate me publicly in front of everyone as revenge and was counting on me breaking down in tears and then running away in shame. Instead of what she wanted, I got pissed off big time. It was time she learned exactly what I was thought of her.

“You are a sadistic and abusive fucking bitch! You may be my birth mother but in all other aspects of that title you have failed big time! You are no longer welcomed in my life ever again! It is because of your abusive bullshit that I got attacked and almost killed! Because of you I may be stuck in this fucking chair for life! Do you even give a damn? No! All you can think about is finding new ways to publicly humiliate me and make my life a living hell!

Where were you when I lay on a cold restroom floor bleeding to death with half my bones broken? Where were you when I was in the hospital fighting for my life? I have endured multiple operations and horrible pain because of you! If I could stand up long enough I would beat you almost to death and leave you laying on the floor bleeding to death so you would know how it feels! All you can think about is how to destroy my life for your own personal amusement without any concern for my well being!

You know damned good and well that I do not use those and never fucking have! Yet you buy them and come here with them just so you can try to humiliate me! You never once showed up while I lay in a hospital bed on life support! You never called and asked how I was! You never fucking cared at all! When I started physical therapy and hurt so bad I cried where were you? Where were you when I had to go to court and face my attacker? You never lifted a single finger to help save my life or make things a little easier for me! Get the hell out of my life and don’t ever come back because the next time you do I will have you arrested!”

I turrned and started to roll away from her when someone knocked my book bag onto the floor either by accident or as a prank. Thankfully my laptop snagged on the handle and did hit the floor full force. Everything else went flying everywhere. Books, pens, pencils, power supply, flash drives, wipes, and worst of all, my spare diapers. Everything was in full view and there was no disguising my diapers as anything else no matter what I might wish. This day just kept getting worse and it made me wonder why this always seems to happen to me as a few people laughed about me having diapers in my book bag.

My mother took t his opportunity to embarrass me more by picking up my spare diapers and slipping the fancy print ones into my book bag. Everyone gathered around was laughing about the diapers nand a few were calling me various names as well. She slipped in a baby bottle with formula in it and a very large pacifier as well just to humiliate me in front of everyone. I grabbed the bottle out of the bag a half second later and threw it at her as hard as I could. It made me smile for a half second when it hit her perfectly between the eyes and dazed her for a few seconds as I grabbed my last few things and started to roll away from the disaster she had caused.

I was about maybe 50 feet away when she caught up to me again and grabbed my chair, yanking it to a stop. “Let go of me you fucking psychotic bitch or I swear I’ll see you in.. My words were stopped when she shoved the pacifier in my mouth then yanked me out of my wheelchair. She had not even given a single thought to the damage or even the pain this might cause me. My back screamed in protest and I saw stars in front of my eyes as I fought to stay awake through the pain.

My legs refused to respond and I was drug over her lap as I tried to escape back to my chair. Se pulled my jeans down to reveal the diaper I was wearing and had wet thanks to the pain. Everyone laughed as they saw the wet diaper on me and then laughed even harder as the diaper was torn off of my by my mother. The first swat hit me and was followed by numerous more swats to my bare bottom and my lower back that was screaming in pain and threatening to cause me to

The paralysis could be permanent this time thanks to your crazy mother that I personally want to shoot in the head. The boy who raped you is in jail as well right now and facing charges of rape, and attempted manslaughter for choking you. Your mother is in jail for violating a protection order. They are charging her with assault and battery and looking into possibly adding sexual assault to the charges as well for the forced changing of you in front of an audience. They are also going to do a mental evaluation on her as well.”

I ended up staying two days in the hospital before being released. I spent another three days at home resting and recovering before the weekend came and I could finally get out and around a little bit. Mrs. Clark took me to the mall and we wandered around through the bookstore and a few clothing stores. I had to have help changing my soaked diaper in the ladies restroom as I was having trouble standing.

Halfway through the change a lady came in with her daughter and saw me laying on the floor getting my own diaper changed. “See that Collette? If you don’t stop wetting your pants you’ll end up in diapers again just like her! They obviously make diapers big enough to fit her so they make some in your size as well! Do you want me to buy you some and put you back in them?”

Mrs Clark barely held her tongue but I refused to hold mine as she had the little girl on the verge of crying. “What the hell is your problem lady? Can’t you see she’s terrified? You don’t just threaten to put them back in diapers and humiliate them for something they may not have any control over! I had to put up with that myself all because my own mother refused to take me to a doctor and find out I have a rare birth defect! If you want to do your little girl a favor you’ll talk to her and not threaten her! If I could stand I’d be damned tempted to knock some sense into you! Talk to her and go see doctor! Don;t ever threaten because when you do that it makes a child afraid to try to tell you anything!”

Mrs. Clark finished changing my diaper then carefully lifted me up and put me back into my wheelchair as the lady stood in shock at having been lectured by a girl who was in the middle of getting a diaper change when she came walking in and threatening her little girl. I left the restroom and was hugged by Mrs. clark. “Thank you for telling that idiot woman off. I was not sure how long I could hold my tongue when she was fussing at her daughter.”

An hour later I was back in the restroom getting a mess wiped off my bottom when I heard sniffling coming from one of the stalls. Mrs. Clark opened the stall door to find the little girl from earlier sitting on a toilet in just a diaper. “That mean old lady took away my clothes and made me wear a diaper.” “Where is she at now, honey?” “She told me to walk home and took my clothes with her.” Mrs. Clark hugged the little girl and calmed her down as I managed to get finished changing and then pull my self back carefully into my chair. With the little girl in her arms we went to the nearest clothing store and got her some clothes to wear.

We stopped and bought some more diapers for her when she wet herself and said she couldn’t get it to stop. Mrs. Clark changed her then changed Thomas as he had soaked himself as well. Our next stop was to call the police and get them involved as well. We found out that the lady was her nanny and her mother was out of the country for another two days. The police were not happy and went hunting down the nanny that had abandoned the girl. We gave our statements and told the little girl to keep the clothes as a gift. I got her a small stuffed toy and she started to slowly calm down.

We stayed with the little girl as the police got in touch with her mother who was furious with the nanny and asked to press charges against her. Another Nanny came and picked up the little girl on behalf of her mother. The nanny was only a few years older than me but she smiled brightly when she saw the little girl.

The little girl clung to the nanny as the police and the nanny talked and conversed on the phone with the mother who was booking the first flight back home she could get. It felt good to help someone out of a bad situation and to get things set right. Now if only it were that simple for my own life to be fixed. After that incident was finally finished we left the mall and returned to the house with Thomas all but asleep on his feet.

I took my pain medicine and then was helped into bed for a nap. After waking up a few hours later my diaper was soaked and almost ready to leak. Mrs. Clark was busy cleaning Thomas up as he had messed himself and needed changing. I waved at her and went down the lift to go raid the refrigerator for something to eat that would not create a huge in the seat of my diaper later on when it came out of my body.

Monday morning came and it eas time for me to go back to school again. I would go to school for three days then it was time for the first court date. Lisa still had a hotshot attorney who had been trying every legal angle he could to get her out of jail and get the charges dropped. I did not know what to expect in court but for now I had to get to school and then to physical therapy after school. With this in mind I packed five diapers instead of the normal three.

We got to the school and I was helped down out of the van on somewhat shaky legs. Once in the chair I was safe as Mrs. Clark double checked that I had packed all the diapers and other supplies I needed for when I had to change myself. I had all my books, my laptop, and everything else needed for classes in my backpack. My back was a little sore still but once down in the chair it quit complaining and settled down.

A few people looked at me and whispered to their friends as I rolled towards the main doors of the school. This was nothing new to me as I know I still look like I went ten rounds with an angry bear. A few others saw me and giggled as I passed by them. A few girls I knew were lesbians looked at me and all but drooled on the floor as I passed by them. I got about halfway to my locker when I saw the first picture someone had printed out and taped to a pillar.

It was a picture that made my blood boil with instant rage and humiliation. I was laying on the floor with my legs spread open all the way and a fresh diaper under my bottom. I tore the picture off the pillar and shredded it as a few others giggled at me. Along the way I found five more pictures of me being changed into a fancy print diaper and two more of me being spanked by my mother. It surprised me to see so many pictures of me posted all over the school. It made me wish I could stand long enough to beat the hell out of the jokers who thought this was funny.

My locker had been broken into and filled with fancy print diapers that had babyish designs on them. If the diapers had been plain with no fancy prints on them I would have not been so mad about it. The absorb a lot and are comfortable but I dislike the fancy nursery prints on them. I am not a baby and treating me like one pisses me off big time. I left the diapers in my locker but threw away the baby bottles, pacifiers and bibs.

I also tore off all the pictures of me that had been posted on my locker. Let me find out who posted the pictures and I will take a bat to them when I can walk again. Up on the second floor were two custodians going along with a garbage bag and tearing down the pictures of me. They did not look happy and I would love to be able to tell them who posted the pictures but I had no proof of who it was, just suspicions. Someone was having a good laugh at my expense and I can think of only two individuals that would do this and one of them was in jail right now so that left me with only one suspect. Lisa’s boyfriend.

As I rolled into my first class the teacher was tearing down a long row of pictures of me laying in pain on the floor in a fancy print diaper with a pacifier in my mouth. He looked up as he saw me rolling in. “I’m sorry about this. I was hoping to have all these torn down before you got here. I find out who did this and they will wish they hadn’t! I want their head on a platter for this!” He sighed a moment as tore three more pictures off the wall and left only the last one up. The last one was a picture of me in the hospital and below it was a picture of me rolling into school in my wheelchair. The caption below it made me smile a little. It simply said, “Never give up!”

“Think I’ll leave this one up for now though. I like it and it will inspire others to not give up when they have it rough.” After that I got settled into my normal place in class as he tore down all the other pictures of me and threw them away. The rest of the day went by normally with several girls snickering and laughing about someone posting more pictures of me all over the school. Emily met me at lunch and she looked about ready to kill someone as she tore down the pictures as she passed by them.

At the end of lunch I messed myself and had to go change. Emily and Casandra stood guard over the restroom door while I got cleaned up and changed into a clean diaper. They managed to stop seven other girls from coming in and interfering with me. One girl came in and went straight into a stall where I heard a familiar crinkling sound as she changed her own wet diaper. “Sorry to have to bother you. I was about to leak. Tried a new diaper and they don’t hold anything like what they advertised.”

“Let me guess, Depends?” “Unfortunately. Going to go back to Attends after this. They cost more, but it’s worth it to not leak after a single heavy wetting.” She finished changing and left the restroom while I finished cleaning up and changing. I never did find out who she was but wished her the best of luck in keeping her diapers a secret. I had to give up on keeping mine a secret thanks to my lunatic mother and her insane stupidity.

I was ten minutes late to class but the teacher understood it when I told him I had to change and that two others had to guard the restroom door to make sure I could clean up and change in peace. I saw a wastebasket next to his desk half full of pictures of me he had torn off the walls and thrown away. The rest of the day was a pain in the ass as there were more pictures all over the school and twice I was asked by a lesbian girl if I was willing to go out with them.

The second one admitted to wanting to keep a few of the pictures for her personal collection but threw them away when she found out the truth behind the pictures. She hugged me and apologized for her wanting to keep the pictures. She was disappointed so I relented and told her to keep as many of the pictures as she wanted but to not ever post them online or show them to anyone else. She smiled, kissed my left cheek and thanked me. As she turned to leave a I noticed a familiar bulge under her jeans. She was wearing a diaper and it made me wonder how many others here had control issues that forced them into diapers as well.

I was glad when the day was over. I had been teased mercilessly throughout the day and had almost hit one girl. All the spare diapers that had been stuffed in my locker were removed and I was tempted to throw them away but changed my mind and kept them. I could use them at home and it would save a few dollars on the diaper budget as they held a huge amount compared to the normal diapers I wore all the time. They were even really comfortable and my only complaint against them was the stupid nursery prints on them that made them look like giant baby diapers.

Mrs Clark hugged me and then examined one of the fancy print diapers a few minutes before putting it away again. We talked about the rest of my day as we drove to the place where I had my physical therapy. The therapy helped to slowly restore functionality to my back and my legs but always hurt and left me tired and in a soaked diaper by the time I was done. Today was no exception and I wanted to cry at one point it hurt so bad to be pushing myself a little harder than I was told to.

The court date finally rolled around for my first court appearance against Lisa. I was nervous and was constantly dribbling into my diaper making it a soaked mess by the time we arrived. Mrs. Clark helped me into the restroom and changed me into one of the nursery print diapers. “I know you don’t like these but they hold a hell of a lot more than what you just soaked. After we get done for the day you can change back to a normal one. For now, this makes things easier for you as you are not likely to leak leak anytime soon.” She was right but it was still frustrating.

I was unable to rise when the judge entered the courtroom and had to be helped to stand up when he waled in. Lisa’s attorney tried to have me fined for contempt for not standing immediately. The judge saw the look of pain on my face as Mrs. Clark held me up and told me to go ahead and be seated again. The attorney for Lisa tried several legal tricks to have me removed from the courtroom and even went so far as to try to have me declared as mentally incompetent. A look at the advanced school courses and my grades in them got that idea squashed real fast.

When Lisa tried to lie about beating on me and stealing my laptop the judge asked for my side of the story. I politely told him everything that she had done to me and and how she had stolen my laptop from me and left for dead. The librarian that found me gave her testimony as well and camera footage of Lisa leaving the library in a hurry was shown to the jury as well. Her attorney attempted to have the footage thrown out but the judge refused as the cameras were there long before the incident and were still there.

A laundry list of injuries was submitted as evidence and all the doctors that had worked on me testified as well. It was their professional medical opinion that I was lucky to have lived and that the injuries were not self inflicted as her attorney had tried to claim. The laptop had been pass code protected and had a bunch of security software on it that made it tough as hell to break into to steal information off of. Lisa tried to claim I had given the laptop to her as an attempt to frame her.

At the end of an hour of deliberation the jury returned a verdict of guilty on all charges against Lisa for both of her assaults on me. Her attorney tried a bunch more legal tricks to have the verdict thrown out and a mistrial declared but the judge denied every one of his stall tactics and ordered Lisa to undergo a psychiatric evaluation and to be held without bail since she had let slip during the trial that she was going to make me pay.

When she heard the verdict she launched herself at me only to be stopped by the bailiff and two deputies as she tried to get at me to kill me. The judge had then ordered a psychiatric evaluation of her before the sentencing in two weeks. It surprised me to see my mother in the back of the court room staying quiet and not causing a scene. She had an attorney sitting next to her taking notes as well. Her court date was in two weeks and she had somehow gotten out on bond again. I rolled past her but she said nothing. She was about to but her attorney shook his head no and she stayed quiet as we all passed by her.

He caught up to us a minute later and asked if we would be willing to accept an out of court settlement or a plea agreement instead. “The only agreement I will accept is a full and complete psychiatric evaluation and a complete MRI scan of her brain to look for what is making her a fucking insane bitch intent on ruining my life! It’s because of her I was beaten almost to death at the library and stuck in this chair! I made mistakes, but she went out of her way to ruin my life and has continued to do so since then! See you in court!”

END CHAPTER EIGHT

That's it for chapter eight.  No idea when nine will be done with my current living situation.  I have not given up on this story, just don't have any privacy where I am staying and have only been able to get into town just once this week.  AS always, Thank you folks for reading this story to this point and for your infinite patience.  All comments and questions are welcomed.

• Like 1

ignore this chapter as it is screwed up thanks to my laptop dumping parts of the chapter and combining earlier drafts of this chapter together.  I will try to rewrite it in a few days and post it in the correct format then.  Sorry guys.  I should have proofread it one more time before posting it.  I noticed after posting that the computer dumped at least one paragraph dealing with Liz being in the hospital and talking with Mrs. Clark about how bad the damage is to her back.  Starting to think this story is somehow jinxed or something.  Frustrating.  Again, my apologies for the errors.  This will be re-posted when it is corrected and proofread more carefully for glitches and other errors.

5 hours ago, widowmaker said:

ignore this chapter as it is screwed up thanks to my laptop dumping parts of the chapter and combining earlier drafts of this chapter together.  I will try to rewrite it in a few days and post it in the correct format then.  Sorry guys.  I should have proofread it one more time before posting it.  I noticed after posting that the computer dumped at least one paragraph dealing with Liz being in the hospital and talking with Mrs. Clark about how bad the damage is to her back.  Starting to think this story is somehow jinxed or something.  Frustrating.  Again, my apologies for the errors.  This will be re-posted when it is corrected and proofread more carefully for glitches and other errors.

Take your time thanks for taking the time to write stuff for here I enjoy it :)

On 5/3/2019 at 2:05 PM, widowmaker said:

You can just delete the post you know. 

Sorry for the delay in getting this chapter fixed.  Lack of privacy and medical problems are no help.  At any rate here is the corrected chapter eight.  I will start on nine in a few days and post when I can.  Thank you for reading this and for your patience.

EIGHT

“Have you ever considered some air freshener? That thing stinks big time and it has spread to the entire restroom. So why don’t you just use the toilet instead of using a diaper?” “I have no choice in the matter. I have a spinal injury and thanks to that, my control is almost completely gone. I’m still healing and the doctors are not sure how much control I will get back, if any. Until I get my control back I have to use diapers to contain the mess.”

She smiled at me as she spoke. “That sucks. I hope you manage to recover fully. I have a 17 year old nephew who is stuck in them as well. He almost died from some tainted insulin about nine years ago. He has diabetes and the tainted insulin did a real number on his body. He takes it pretty well and wears fancy print diapers at home to help cope with his insecurities about having to wear protection. Maybe I should introduce you to him when you get healed up some more. I bet the two of you would hit off perfectly. He’s a big computer nerd as well and finding another person who just as big a nerd and also using protection would be perfect for both of you.” It was tempting.

“It may come as a surprise, but incontinence is more common than you might believe. Like you, a lot of others like you use diapers to manage the problem. I myself have even worn them a few times to help cheer my nephew up. I even messed in one once then got laid while still wearing it. It was not too bad but the cleanup was a royal pain and I have not done it again since then. Now you have no reason to fear me telling anyone about your health problem. Still, be careful when you have to change. A lot of others in this school are jerks and will tease you if they find out about your having to use protection.”

With a little effort I managed to get my jeans pulled up without snagging the diaper and ruining it. With this done I carefully lowered myself back down into my chair and let out a breath of relief as I got seated. April looked at me a moment. “Back hurting?” “Yes. It took a little bit longer than expected to get this taken care of. At least I can stand now if I’m careful. At first I could not even feel my legs after the attack on me. I was a mess after the attack and it has been a long and painful recovery so far.” I rolled past the trash can and tossed the mess away before washing my hands and then going to get some lunch.

April walked with me. “So how much do you know about Casandra?” April smiled a moment before replying back to me. “I know a lot about her. I know her favorite diaper brand. She prefers Attends with the waistband and six tapes with a plastic backing. She has a beautiful body that a lot of guys would give almost anything to fuck. They never get far though as she shoots them all down. If you want to know anything personal about her then you have to ask her yourself.

She looks like a tough bitch but she is a bit insecure and covers it all up with a brave front toavoid getting hurt. She is not much of a fighter but she has other abilities that would surprise you. As for her diapers, that is something you should ask her about if you want to know. I wont discuss personal information about her without her permission. I don’t want to risk upsetting her and losing her again. It hurt us both too much the last time.”

That caught me by surprise big time. “Lose her again?” April smiled. “I lover her. Look, we’re both lesbians and engaged to each other. I said something to someone a while back without asking her permission and she almost walked out of my life when it got back to her. Now I’m very careful what I tell anyone about her. She has given me permission to let you know she is attracted to you, as am I. Give her a chance to get to know you as a person though and she can be a great friend even if you are not a lesbian. Should you ever want to have some fun with us after you heal just say the word! I’m not joking either. We both feel the same way about you and have even before this.”

My head was spinning with this information. “She doesn’t mind you saying all this to me? She wont get mad for outing her as a lesbian?” “We both came out in the seventh grade and have never hidden it from anyone. We make no secret of the fact about being lesbians and in love with each other. If others don’t like it then tough! It’s our business who we love or hate and that’s all their all is to it! When you are healed up feel free to consider my offer. Bring your cute friend , Amy, as well and we’ll make it a night to remember!”

I was a little surprised and embarrassed as well. “Sorry to ruin all your fantasies but I’m straight.” She laughed at that a moment. “I meant like pizza and and video games in an arcade or a multiplayer death match game in unreal tournament. I heard you do some killer work with programming computer games. A lot of people saw that computer chess game you and your friend made.” We ate lunch together and parted ways as Casandra showed up to join her.

The two of them embraced and kissed deeply in full view of everyone without caring what anyone thought. I took the opportunity to check out Casandra’s rear end and could just barely make out the telltale bulge of an adult diaper under her jeans as the two of them kissed. It was a relief to not have to worry about either of them telling anyone about me having to wear diapers to the whole school. I smiled as the two of them kissed and it was obvious they were not faking it.

One of these days I am going to learn not to tempt fate by thinking I am safe and nothing bad is going to happen after all. You would think I’d know better by now than to tempt fate by thinking I dodged a bullet. I was thinking that I might actually be able to get through the school year without everyone knowing about my wearing diapers. I was wrong and fate was out to prove just how much of a bitch it can be to me.

I had just finished eating and was rolling towards the nearest trash can with the garbage on my tray. I dumped the trash and set the tray on top of the can to be collected by the cooks later. The moment my chair started rolling towards my locker the sounds of loud laughter erupted in the halls. Normally I would just ignore the laughter but a sinking feeling in my gut warned me that it was about to get ugly for me.

The crowd grew along with the laughter as someone called out my name. That got my attention real fast and it made me want to almost run but then that would not tell me what the hell was going on. I made it as far as my locker as the crowd began to get closer to my location. I grabbed my laptop and a pair of flash drives before I shut the locker door and got ready to go to my last class of the day. The horrible feeling persisted and that almost always meant that something horribly bad was going to happen to me.

I started to roll away from the locker and turned out to go to the elevator when I saw and heard the last person I would ever want to see at this point in time. My name was called out and I turned red with instant rage. If my legs had been working right I would have either stood and picked a fight or run in sheer humiliation. I hate days like this.

My mother was walking up the hallway with three disposable adult diapers in hand. They had nursery prints on them and strongly resembled giant baby diapers. My mother kept asking if anyone had seen me or knew where I was at as she walked up the hallway. “Have you seen My daughter, Elizabeth Hartley? She left in a hurry this morning and forgot her spare diapers. If she pees herself too much or messes her diaper she wont have any fresh ones to change into!” I don’t want her to get another diaper rash like she had last month!”

I hate days like this in the worst way. I rolled over towards my mother and wished I had a gun or a bat. She smiled sweetly when she saw me but I saw the sadistic glint in her eyes. She tried to hand me the diapers but I refused to take them as everyone laughed at me. “You forgot to take your spare diapers with you this morning! You were running late after you finished your bottle so you forgot your spare diapers! I don’t want you getting another diaper rash like the last time! I also brought your favorite pacifier since I know how grumpy you get without it!”

If my legs were working good enough I would have stood up and beat the shit out of her for this and every other humiliating thing she did to me. She had intended to humiliate me publicly in front of everyone as revenge and was counting on me breaking down in tears and then running away in shame. Instead of what she wanted, I got pissed off big time. It was time she learned exactly what I was thought of her.

“You are a sadistic and abusive fucking bitch! You may be my birth mother but in all other aspects of that title you have failed big time! You are no longer welcomed in my life ever again! It is because of your abusive bullshit that I got attacked and almost killed! Because of you I may be stuck in this fucking chair for life! Do you even give a damn? No! All you can think about is finding new ways to publicly humiliate me and make my life a living hell!

Where were you when I lay on a cold restroom floor bleeding to death with half my bones broken? Where were you when I was in the hospital fighting for my life? I have endured multiple operations and horrible pain because of you! If I could stand up long enough I would beat you almost to death and leave you laying on the floor bleeding to death so you would know how it feels! All you can think about is how to destroy my life for your own personal amusement without any concern for my well being!

You know damned good and well that I do not use those and never fucking have! Yet you buy them and come here with them just so you can try to humiliate me! You never once showed up while I lay in a hospital bed on life support! You never called and asked how I was! You never fucking cared at all! When I started physical therapy and hurt so bad I cried where were you? Where were you when I had to go to court and face my attacker? You never lifted a single finger to help save my life or make things a little easier for me! Get the hell out of my life and don’t ever come back because the next time you do I will have you arrested!”

I turned and started to roll away from her when someone knocked my book bag onto the floor either by accident or as a prank. Thankfully my laptop snagged on the handle and did hit the floor full force. Everything else went flying everywhere. Books, pens, pencils, power supply, flash drives, wipes, and worst of all, my spare diapers. Everything was in full view and there was no disguising my diapers as anything else no matter what I might wish. This day just kept getting worse and it made me wonder why this always seems to happen to me as a few people laughed about me having diapers in my book bag.

My mother took t his opportunity to embarrass me more by picking up my spare diapers and slipping the fancy print ones into my book bag. Everyone gathered around was laughing about the diapers nand a few were calling me various names as well. She slipped in a baby bottle with formula in it and a very large pacifier as well just to humiliate me in front of everyone. I grabbed the bottle out of the bag a half second later and threw it at her as hard as I could. It made me smile for a half second when it hit her perfectly between the eyes and dazed her for a few seconds as I grabbed my last few things and started to roll away from the disaster she had caused.

I was about maybe 50 feet away when she caught up to me again and grabbed my chair, yanking it to a stop. “Let go of me you fucking psychotic bitch or I swear I’ll see you in.. My words were stopped when she shoved the pacifier in my mouth then yanked me out of my wheelchair. She had not even given a single thought to the damage or even the pain this might cause me. My back screamed in protest and I saw stars in front of my eyes as I fought to stay awake through the pain.

My legs refused to respond and I was drug over her lap as I tried to escape back to my chair. Se pulled my jeans down to reveal the diaper I was wearing and had wet thanks to the pain. Everyone laughed as they saw the wet diaper on me and then laughed even harder as the diaper was torn off of my by my mother. The first swat hit me and was followed by numerous more swats to my bare bottom and my lower back that was screaming in pain and threatening to cause me to black out. I could barely hear her lecture about mouthing off and misbehaving and not being a good baby girl.

Twice I almost fell of her lap and was roughly dragged roughly back onto her lap without her caring how much it hurt. I was screaming out in pain by the time she finished her spanking. The stars in front of my eyes blocked my vision as she dropped me off her lap and onto the hard floor which hurt even more. Tears streamed down my face from the pain as everyone laughed at me having been spanked for an eternity. I lay on my back trying to get air into my lungs to scream as my back screamed at me.

My whole world was nothing but pain as she spread my legs and then left me like that as she unfolded a fancy print adult diaper and slid it under me then pulled it up between my legs as several others filmed the entire thing with their phones while laughing and taunting me. I could not feel anything from the waist down and had no way to stand or even crawl off as she diapered me then finally stormed off when someone threatened to go get a teacher. The last thing she did before leaving was to shove the pacifier in mouth again and smile at me with that evil smile I have come to hate so much.

It took an eternity to see straight again and to not have my whole world consist of nothing but pain while everyone took pictures of me laying on the floor wearing a fancy print diaper. A few guys volunteered to help me change and a few girls asked if I needed my bottle. One guy got gutsy and pulled my shirt up and then yanked my bra out of the way so everyone could see my breasts before I could cover them again.

I started trying to crawl back to my chair when one of the guys grabbed me and rolled me over before pulling my diaper off of me and yanking my legs apart while the rest cheered him on. Two others held my hands as he got into position to rape me while others helped by restraining me and cheering him on. “No running away or making up excuses this time diaper bitch! I’m gonna fuck you like the whore you really are! If I enjoy it enough I might even put you in another diaper after I finish! So relax and enjoy it slut!” I got a lucky hit in on him and was rewarded by having my head slammed painfully into the cement floor. I saw stars again as I almost passed out.

The bastard smiled as he put his forearm across my throat to silence me and then began to shift his weight and push forward with every intention of forcing himself on me. I screamed as best I could when he slammed forward into me as hard as he could. A fraction of a second later his weight was off of me as a blur grabbed him and sent him flying. Everything went blurry and black after that as someone gently picked me up off the floor.

I hurt everywhere as I came back to the land of the living again. There were machines monitoring my condition and it did not take a genius to figure out that I was in the hospital again. Mrs Clark was gently brushing the hair out of my face as I looked over at her. “How bad is it this time?” She smiled as best she could but I could tell she was worried and trying to hide it. “They want to keep you overnight for observation is all. They want to make sure nothing got banged up any more than it already was is all. They’re just playing it safe is all.”

I smiled back at her a moment then replied. “You are a terrible liar, ma’am. Please, tell me the truth. How bad is it?” Your back is terribly out of alignment, and you were raped as well. There is a lot of bad swelling in the back and down there as well from the sexual assault. They are not sure how bad the swelling is going to affect anything long term.

There is chance that your paralysis could be permanent. Your back is badly out of alignment but with all the swelling and bruising they don’t want to risk trying to fix it until the swelling goes down. They’ll know more in a few days. Your mother is in jail and being charged with assaulting a minor and violating a no contact order. There are other charges pending as well but for now she is in jail and is being held without bond.

Before you were rescued by a most unusual girl some boy managed to rape you as well. He is in the hospital intensive care unit barely alive but stable. The girl threw him into the wall at nearly 90 miles an hour before carefully picking you up and bringing you to the hospital herself. You never told there was a super going to your school. She has been asking about you and if you are going to be okay. She explained to me she is not your girlfriend but is a friend. For now though, they want you to just relax and heal as best you can. If everything goes okay they will let you out in a few days and then it’s a few more days of resting before they will let you go back to school. Your back took a pretty good beating and they are being very careful to make sure there are no complications from the assault on you.”

I had a minor back spam during an examination and it left me in tears and gasping for breath. This frightened the poor doctor and he ordered a battery of X-rays and even an MRI of my back. Turns out I had ruptured a few discs in my back and had bone shards pushing on the spine as well. I had to undergo six hours of surgery to remove the bone shards and fix the back where the discs had ruptured. I felt better after they were done and the spasms in the back stopped as well.

Once they finally had everything fixed the worst of the pain was gone and only a minor dull ache remained behind. They also called my physical therapist and had my routine there modified as well to help me slowly regain control of my body. I would eventually be able to walk again but it would take time and patience. To celebrate, we went to the mall for a little bit to do some shopping.

It was fun browsing through the bookstore and all the other stores as well. I did have to have some help changing in the ladies restroom as I could not stand just yet with my legs being a bit shaky still. I was laying on the floor next to my chair with my diaper being changed when some lady walked in with a little girl in tow behind her. Mrs. Clark finished wiping me down and then pulled the diaper into place before taping it shut before the lady gave me a dirty look.

“See that Collette? If you don’t stop wetting your pants you’ll end up in diapers again just like her! They obviously make diapers big enough to fit someone her size so they must have some in your size as well! Maybe I should buy some and put you in them since you keep pissing yourself like a big baby!”

If I could have stood I would have let the lady have it big time. Mrs. Clark gave the lady a dirty look as she continued to threaten to put the little girl back into diapers and treat her like a baby with baby clothes, bottles and baby food. She even threatened to stick the little girl in a crib. The little girl was looking about ready to cry when I lost my patience as Mrs. Clark lifted me back into my chair.

“What the hell is your problem lady? Can’t you see she’s terrified? You don’t just threaten to put them back in diapers and humiliate them for something they may not have any control over! I had to put up with that myself all because my own mother refused to take me to a doctor and find out I have a rare birth defect! If you want to do your little girl a favor you’ll talk to her and not threaten her! If I could stand I’d be damned tempted to knock some sense into you! Talk to her and go see doctor! Don’t ever threaten because when you do that it makes a child afraid to try to tell you anything!”

The lady looked shocked to hear me telling her off as she had assumed that because I was in diapers that I was mentally handicapped. We left the restroom as the two walked into a stall. Mrs. Clark hugged me once we were outside the restroom. “I wanted to almost slap that lady for her attitude! Thank you for telling her off and knocking her down a few pegs! I feel sorry for that poor little girl.”

A little over an hour later the lunch caught up to me and I we had to get back to the restroom to deal with the mess. I was getting the mess wiped from my bottom when we heard sniffling coming from one of the stalls. I took over and let Mrs. Clark investigate. The mess took several wipes to finish removing as Mrs. Clark went from stall to stall. I was finally pulling the front of my fresh diaper into place when she found the source of the crying.

It was the little girl from earlier and she was wearing a diaper but nothing else as she sat on the toilet and cried. “Where is your mother at honey?” “That mean old lady is not my mommy! She took away my clothes and made me wear a diaper when I wet myself again!” “Where is she at now honey?” “she got mad and told me to walk home so I could show everybody how much of a baby I am and then she left.” Mrs. Clark held her as she sobbed uncontrollably for a few minutes.

With the little girl in Mrs. Clark’s arms we left the restroom and went to the nearest store that sold clothes in the little girl’s size. The little girl was slowly wetting her diaper bit by bit as we bought her some clothes so, without making a scene about it, she bought some higher quality diapers for the little girl and then changed her in store restroom. The little girl cried about not being able to stop wetting herself but neither of us teased her or belittled her for it.

It helped calm the little girl down to know she was not alone in having no real control. “When you saw me the first time I was getting my own diaper changed. I can’t control when I use it and when we found you I had messed myself badly and had to change again. It’s not something either of us will tease you about.” This helped calm the little girl down enough for her to give us her name, address and mother’s name. We stopped on the way to the police long enough to change Thomas who was soaked as well.

While Mrs. Clark was changing Thomas I took the little girl to a toy store and bought her a stuffed dragon to give her something to hold on to for security and to help keep her calm. After Thomas was changed we went straight to the police and told them everything we knew. The nanny had been hired by an agency that had a bad reputation and it took a threat from the state’s attorney to get them to give them the name of the nanny that had abused and abandoned the child.

WE found out her mother was out of town and was not scheduled to return for two more days. It took two hours to track down the mother and she was super pissed at the nanny when she heard what happened. The little girl called out to someone she saw passing by in the mall. “Emily!
Emily!” The girl turned at hearing her name and came over with a smile on her face to the little girl.

Emily had been the last nanny for the little girl but the serviced had fired her and replaced her when she tried to suggest to the little girl’s mother that she see a doctor for her control issues. Emily hugged the little girl and was just as mad as the mother when she heard what happened. “I was her nanny until last week and I got along perfectly with her! The service fired me when that queen bitch lied and had me fired so she could get her hands on Collette here and try to teach her a lesson as she put it.”

The mother cut her trip way short and was on the road back home within 30 minutes of the call to her and asked that Emily be put in charge of Collette until she got there. With a bit of legal wrangling the girl was released into Emily’s custody as she would not leave the girl in the hands of the police or strangers. The mother offered to repay us for helping out but neither of us would accept payment for doing the right thing.

We left an hour after that and counted it as a victory for the good guys as were. The mother had promised to get Collette to a doctor as soon as she got home in a few hours to make an appointment. Today we had gotten lucky and saved a little girl and hopefully the police would arrest the old lady and throw her into a jail cell for a few hundred centuries. After this we left the mall and returned home with Thomas being half asleep on his feet.

I took my pain pills and then went to bed for a nap myself for a few hours. When I woke up I was in dire need of a fresh diaper as this one was soaked and loaded as well. After cleaning up and changing I raided the refrigerator for something to eat that would, hopefully, not create another huge mess in the seat of my diaper later. Mall food tends to have that effect on me and it sucks when it hits because the cleanup is a pain and the smell is horrible.

The next few days were spent taking it easy after a phone call from Collette’s mother thanking us again for helping out her little girl. Collette was diagnosed with a rare birth defect making it very difficult for her to control he bodily functions so she was going to be in diapers for a while until the doctors found a way to fix the problem for her. The old lady was in jail on charges of child endangerment, assaulting a minor and a few other things and was looking at a possible jail sentence of up to 25 years in prison for what she did to the little girl. The mother did not blame us for wanting ten minutes alone with the old lady in a dark alley while we had a bat in our hands with no witnesses.

Monday morning came and I went back to school for the first time since the assault on me by my mother. I would go to school through Wednesday then on Thursday it was time for court. Lisa had gotten a hot shot attorney who had been trying every single legal trick he could come up with to get the charges dismissed and Lisa set free again. I had no idea what to expect in court and I half dreaded going to school since everyone now knew beyond a doubt about me wearing diapers. After class I had a physical therapy session, so with this in mind, I packed five diapers instead of just the normal three.

Mrs. Clark drove me to school once there she unloaded the chair for me before I got out on shaky legs. A few people saw Mrs. Clark helping me into my chair and noticed that it hurt to stand. I set down into the chair with a sigh of relief. Mrs. Clark double checked that I had everything I needed, including extra diapers. Once down in the chair my back quit complaining so much.

Once inside the school a few people looked at me and giggled as a few others pointed me out to their friends and whispered to others while pointing me out to them. This was nothing new to me as I still looked like I had gone ten rounds with a pissed of grizzly bear and survived the match. A couple of girls I knew as lesbians all but drooled on the floor when I passed by them. I was starting to get suspicious. I passed a pillar about halfway to my locker and found out why I was the target of so much attention. Someone had printed out some pictures of me and posted them on the pillar.

My blood bolied in rage when I saw the picture. I was laying on the floor with my legs spread wide and a clean diaper about to be pulled up into place and taped shut. I tore the picture off the pillar as several others nearby laughed about it. I tore it up and threw it away as I rolled away only to find five more pictures of me being put into one of the fancy print babyish diapers and two of me being spanked by my mother with my diaper half off. I wished I could stand and beat the hell out of those jerks who thought this was funny and to beat on my mother with a baseball bat.

Opening my locker revealed they had gotten into it as well. The top shelf was filled with the super thick diapers that had the fancy baby prints on them. Had the diapers been just plain white I would not have cared and would have used them gladly. They absorb a lot and are actually comfortable to wear. I just don;t want the babyish designs on them is all. Also in my locker were more pictures of me and several baby bottles and bibs as well. I tossed the pictures, bottles, and bibs but lept the diapers for use at home.

Let me find out who the jokers were and when I can walk again I will have a little talk with them when I have a bat in my hands. Up along second floor were two cutodians tearing down numerous more pictures of me that had been taped to the walls everywhere. They looked ready to kill someone and I agreed with that idea. I had no proof of who did the prank but without proof it would do no good to say anything. The main suspect in this prank was Lisa’s boyfriend as he tends to think shit like this is funny.

As I rolled into my first hour class the teacher tearing down numerous pictures of me that had been glued to the walls by someone. I was laying on the floor with a fancy print diaper on and a giant pcifier in my mouth. The wall was covered with at least 20 more still on the wall he was working on and another batch on the wall around the blackboard. Mr. Carsons did not look the least bit happy about the pictures either.

He heard the door open and saw me coming in. "I’m sorry about this. I had hoped to have these all down before you or anyone got in here. I don’t know who posted these but they better hope they never get caught because then they will wish they had never set foot in this school. He tore a bunch more off and a minute later two other girls came in and joined in with tearing them off the walls as fast as they could. "Thank you, girls, for helping. Know who put these up?" They did not but admitted they had torn down a bunch of them in the restrooms earlier.

The last two pictures he left up as he liked them. The first was me in the hospital looking like I was half dead and then the one right below it showed me rolling into school in my wheelchair on my first day back. A caption simply said, "Never give up!" These he moved carefully to the front of the room next to the blackboard. A few minutes later all the horrible pictures were torn down and thrown away.

“I’m keeping these two! You went through hell to get back here and you have never given up! These will show others that despite all odds, you can still persevere and beat the odds with a bit of effort, or in your case, a lot of effort and a stubborn determination to not be stopped!” I thanked him and rolled into my normal spot with the chair.

The rest of the day went by with numerous people teasing me and asking for my autograph on some of the pictures. A few asked if I needed my mommy to bring me another diaper or a fresh bottle. I slapped one guy after third hour for asking me that question and a teacher sent him to the office when he threatened to punch me for slapping him.

When lunch came around there were still a number of pictures posted on pillars and glued to a few tables. Several girls snickered and made nasty comments as Emily walked towards me and tore several of the pictures off surfaces as she passed by them. She looked like she was about ready to kill someone if they said the wrong thing to her and I don’t blame her. I’m pretty sure my mother paid someone to do this as revenge.

Emily did her best to keep my mind off the whole mess but it was tough with all the jerks making rude remarks to the both of us. Emily stood up and grabbed one girl and slammed her head into the table when she tried to give me a baby bottle. A teacher grabbed the girl and led her off to the office as another one went flying across the lunch room courtesy of Casandra who had gotten mad at her and thrown her across the room for some remark she had made.

No one messed with her after that. Anyone strong enough to toss someone a good 50 feet like they weighed almost nothing is not someone to piss off. At the end of lunch my bowels let loose into the seat of my diaper so it was off to the restroom to get changed. Emily and Casandra stood guard asI cleaned up and changed as best I could. They stopped several other girls who thought they could come in and harass me during a diaper change.

It surprised me when they let one girl in. She went straight to the stall next to me where a moment later I heard the familiar crinkling sound of a diaper. “Sorry to bother you! I was about to leak! Tried a new diaper and they don’t hold nearly as well as advertised!”

I smiled. “Let me guess,Depends?” “Unfortunately. Lousy tapes as well. Going back to attends after this. They cost more but they hold more and the tapes don’t pop off. They also don;tleak after a single heavy wetting either.” She finished before me and then left. I never did find out who she was and never asked either. She deserved her right to privacy. I on the other hand had no chance of keeping my diapers a secret thanks to my mother and her damned stupid desire to humiliate me every time she could.

Thanks to the cleanup being a lengthy process and my legs being a bit wobbly still I was ten minutes late to class. Emily held doors for me and moved obstacles out of my way for me. The teacher saw us come in and said nothing as he knew about my incontinence and that Emily always helped me after lunch by holding doors and moving things out of the way for me. The wastebasket next to the desk was half full of pictures that had been torn off the walls and thrown away.

The rest of the day was a pain as I was teased for taking medicine for my back and by others who felt it funny that I wore diapers. Twice I had some lesbian girls ask me out for a date after they saw the pictures of me half naked and getting my diaper changed. The second one was more discreet about it and I knew she was new to the school as she had transferred in and I saw her during my second hour class.

She wanted to know if she could keep a couple of the pictures for her personal collection but threw them away after I told her what had happened to me during the time the pictures were taken. She was disappointed but apologized as she had not known the truth behind the pictures. I was not mad at her as she had been lied to by some other girls who thought it was funny. “Keep the pictures if you want. Just don’t post them or show them to anyone else, ever. She hugged me and thanked me for being so nice about it. She kissed me on the cheek before turning to leave and walk off.

As she turned I noticed a familiar bulge and a saw a little bit of white plastic sticking up above the waistline of her jeans. It surprised me to find out she was wearing a diaper and I started to wonder how many others attending school here wore diapers besides Casandra, this girl, and myself. How many others had control issues that forced them into diapers to manage the issue?

I was glad when the day was over. I had been mercilessly teased all day long. At some point in the day someone had broken into my locker and left me some spare diapers as a prank. I was tempted to throw them away as they had nursery prints on them but changed me mind and kept them for use at home. They held quite a lot between changes and were very comfortable to wear. Even though they looked like giant baby diapers they were still a good diaper design. Had they been plain white without prints I would not have cared at all.

someone had broken into my locker and left me some spare diapers as a prank. I was tempted to throw them away as they had nursery prints on them but changed me mind and kept them for use at home. They held quite a lot between changes and were very comfortable to wear. Even though they looked like giant baby diapers they were still a good diaper design. Had they been plain white without prints I would not have cared at all.

END CHAPTER EIGHT

That's it for chapter eight.  I'll get started on nine as soon as I can.  Thank you all again for your continued patience.  All comments and questions are welcomed.

• Like 1

Honestly I have to ask why have the main character raped? It just feels like unnecessary cruelty that adds nothing to the story. And having it be just a couple throw away sentences feels like trivializing. Also how the fuck is this school not under investigation and about be shut down after ~20 some odd lawsuits with students being randomly physically and sexually on school property? Not to mention people out on bail and under active restraining orders apparently just being given the run of the place.....

Honestly this may be my nope point....

@widowmaker

This story is dead.  Not likely to ever get finished now.  Main machine with all the story and notes for future is dead and hard drive went with it for some damned reason.  I have up to chapter eight saved on backup but notes never made it over to back up drive.  This story is cursed now, I'm certain of it.  Every damned time I start working on it something happens to my equipment.  Running spare back up laptop that likes to argue about updating.  Soda and laptops mixed with children fighting over an x-box controller do not mix well.  Came home to find laptop on floor with broken screen and cracked case.  Soda still dripping out of it and kids still fighting over a damned game controller.  So looking forward to finding a place I can afford to move into.  My niece has non money to replace the unit and everyone has made it clear that trying to make her somehow take responsibility for what her kids did will get me tossed out onto the roadside.  Need a roof over my head so there you have it.  Sorry folks.  Trying to get my back up laptop working right by reformatting and reloading operating system later today and hoping that helps with it's issues.  Have a few other story ideas but it will take time before I can get any of them posted.  Thank you all for your patience and the comments along the way.

• Sad 1

Don’t stress the story . I am sorry to hear things aren’t going very well right now. Be positive that things will change for the better.