LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapering of Liz

Still not feeling al that great but I decided to share the first chapter of the rewrite of this story with you good folks.  Also if any of you know where I can find a new boy please let me know.  lol.  Hope you like this.

The Diapering of Liz

Elizabeth Hartley 19 yrs old 5' 4” 115 pounds Called Liz by a few. Green eyes Blond hair

I walked out of my last class for the day with a yawn and proceeded calmly to the nearest restroom. If I did not change soon then I would likely start to leak. I was wearing a fairly thick diaper but even thick diaper have their limits as to how much they can hold before they begin to leak and this one was almost ready to leak. After making it into the restroom to change I let my mind wander a bit back to when it all began at the age of 15 and my mother put me back into diapers.

I had just turned 15 a few weeks before and I was still having trouble with wetting the bed all the time no matter what I tried to stop it from happening. My mother was starting to get mad about the constantly wet sheets almost every morning. She acted like I was doing it on purpose when I would have given anything to make it stop.

I was tired of waking up almost every morning in a wet bed with a wet night shirt and wet panties. I had tried kegel exercises, limiting my fluid intake, and even staying up all night but nothing worked and even resulted in a bladder infection once. After trying everything I could think of I came upon an idea I thought at the time would work and solve the problem for me, but it backfired in ways in ways I could not have predicted.

I had a steady job of babysitting for one of our neighbors a few houses down the road and she paid well. She had a six year old son with mental issues thanks to a drunk driver almost killing him two years ago. He barely lived through being hit in his own fron yard and smahsed against the tree where he had a tree swing and was swinging in when it happened. The accident put him back in diapers and left him mentally handicapped for life.

I started noticing how much his diapers held and never leaked despite how much he wet them. He wore thick youth diapers and still drank from a bottle thanks to complications messing his stomach up big time. I was changing one of his soaked diapers when I began to think about this possibly being a solution that might work for me. I had sometimes thought of trying a diaper on again but never had but now I though might be a solution for my bedwetting problem.

It was six weeks later that things changed for me when I had to babysit late into the night for Mrs. Clark. She was going to be out late at a poker tournament so she asked me to watch her son for her until she got back in around 3:00 pm the next day. I told her it would not be a problem but it was going to be tough. This time I was going to have to do my very best to stay awake in order to not have to worry about waking up wet.

I set down on the couch to watch some TV and when I woke up several hours later disaster had struck. My clothes were soaked and so was the couch. The only good thing was that the couch was an all vinyl covered couch and could be easily cleaned. If not for this then the couch would have been ruined and I would be in big trouble.

With a bit of caution I made it off the couch and avoided spilling the puddle in the cushion. I used half a roll of paper towels cleaning it up and then used a damp rage to wipe the rest of the cushion off and eliminate any evidence of what had happened to it. Too bad my clothes were soaked and not as easily taken care of. I tossed my clothes in the washer and used the shower for a few minutes to rinse off before wrapping a towel around myself and going to check on Thomas.

The moment I got to the doorway of his room the smell hit me. I sighed and then grabbed a frsh diaper and the wipes. The cleanup took a bit of time as it was worse than normal and I will not do a half assed job of it. I would not want to be left messy and only partly cleaned so I why should I expect him to want that either. I am pretty certain I would not want to be left in the same smelly diaper for several hours either.

Once he was changed and had a fresh bottle he drifted off to sleep again. I smiled at him and wished for the billionth time that sleeping as peacefully as he was could be done by me but it was hopeless unless I figured out a way to stay dry. I was about to throw out his messy diaper when a crazy idea hit me and this time stuck with me. I grabbed one of his diapers and took it with me to the bathroom to test out a very crazy and messed up idea.

Once in the bathroom behind a closed door I let the towel fall to the floor, leaving me completely nude and holding a diaper in my hand. I looked at it carefully a moment then unfolded it completely and laid it on the floor. I was nervous and a little scared at the same time. After calmong myself down I lowered my body onto the unfolded diaper carefully. After adjusting my place on it I then pulled the front up between my legs. First the right side then the left side were taped shut. I repeated this with the other four tapes on the diaper and adjusted it for a better fit. With this done I took a deep breath to calm myself and stood up.

The diaper satyed in place and was not loose anywhere. I ran my hands all over the plastic outside of it and moved around a bit to make sure the fit was right. It crinkled loudly and would take some getting used to but it would be better than waking up to a wet bed and soaked clothing all the time. I looked myself over in as best I could in the bathroom door mirror and after a few good long looks realized I was actually quite comfortable and it was not as weird as I thought it would be. Sure, most girls my age do not wear diapers It felt comfortable and this was surprising as I thought it would feel kind of weird and strange to be wearing a diaper again.or even think about wearing them, but most girls my age do not still wet their beds every night.

Without waiting for anything more to happen it was time to leave the bathroom and get my pee soaked clothes into the wash while I was still able to stay awake. Perhaps this would work and for once I would not wake up in a wet bed with wet clothing on and smelling like pee. I could was and dry my clothes then put all but the panties back on and in the morning when I woke up then the diaper could be removed in favor of my panties again.

It seemed tot ake forever to get my clothing washed and then dried while trying to stay awake. More than once I almost fell asleep but finally, the clothes were clean and dry again. The felt nice and warm once they were out of the drier and almost lulled me to sleep right then and there. With a quick shake of my head and a few deep breaths I warded off sleep. With a little determination I got my shirt bra and skirt back on. I almost removed the diaper in favor of my panties but then changed my mind again.

No one would know I was wearing a diaper and start teasing me about it. Thomas was asleep and Mrs. Clark was still not home yet. I looked at the panties in my hand and decided right then and there to not change just yet. What if I had another accident? The panties have proven time and again they can’t contain it so why risk it? The diaper was made to handle this and that’s why I had put it on in the first place. There was also no sense in putting the panties on over the diaper and stretching them out of shape either so I stuffed them into my pack and then got my skirt on.

With it being nearly 1:30 in the morning and having been stressed out over the accident I was dead tired. I grabbed a blanket and apillow then walked into Thomas’ room to get some sleep. There was a couch in there that could be used for sleeping on by me. If Thomas woke up I would be right there in the room and he would not have any long wait for me to hear him fussing. I checked him one last time for the night and found he was still dry and clean so I then got onto the couch and let sleep claim me.

I had only just gotten to sleep it seemed when Thoomas woke me up with his fussing. A quick glance at my watch told me it was already 6:30 in the morning. I sat up and smiled at him. “Morning Thomas. Let's get you taken care of shall we.” I stood up and the diaper I had on sagged low and felt a bit heavy. It seems Thomas was not the only one who was soaked. I made short work of changing him and getting him set up with a bottle of formula before getting him out of his crib.

Thomas had severe stomach problems from the accident and the doctor that screwed up and almost killed him by giving him medicine he was allergic to. I fixed him a special bottle of formula and gave it to him as he smiled at me. Thomas laid back down and drank from the large bottle while I went into the bathroom to change my wet diaper that was soaked heavily. My clothing and the couch were still dry and the diaper had done it’s job perfectly. I had finally found a solution to my bed wetting problem. I had no idea at the time how things would change for me after this.

I got the shower going and let it run to let the water heat up and then went back to check on Thomas one more time real fast. He was clean and dry still and I almost grabbed a fresh diaper to change myself into but decided to go back into my panties instead and to not push my luck too far. The diaper was tempting but not safe for the moment.

The shower took only a few minutes and then I got dressed again into my normal clothes and panties while still resisting the slight urge for another diaper. Once dressed I got Thomas up and waited as he finished drinking his bottle. By this time he was wet so I changed him real fast and threw the wet diaper I had worn into the wastebasket with his. I figured that by about 10:00 Thomas would be ready to go into the backyard to play for a while and then after a while he would take a nap for a few hours.

I finally got Thomas out into the sandbox outside to play for a while then while he was playing I went back into his room and took three diapers for myself. They would not be missed and I needed them for my problem. Besides he still had several bags in the closet that were open and even more that were not opened.

With the fresh diapers safely hidden in my backpack I cleaned uparound the house a little while frewuently checking up on Thomas. He played in the sandbox quietly for some time while I did the minor cleaning. After this I grabbed my sketch pad and pencils then walked outside to watch him while doing some sketching for a bit. He msiled when he saw me and kept on playing for almost another hour.

He finally started to yawn a bit so that told me it was time for his nap. This also served to remind me of how late a night it had been for me last night with cleaning up the accident and then washing my clothes so they were clean and not soaked with pee. It had been a longer night than I was used to and a nap would be good. With this in mind I called Thomas inside for his nap since it was almost 11:00 and time for his normal morning nap.

I got him down for his nap with a fresh bottle and a fresh diaper then debated stayinbg awake myself knowing that Should I fall asleep I will likely wet myself again. After a few more seconds of debate I grabbed a fresh diaper from the stack and went into the bathroom with it in hand. Just like the last time, The diaper was unfolded and set on the floor ready for use by me. A few doubts and fears entered my mind.

After another minute of debate I found myself lowering my body carefully onto the welcoming diaper. With my panties removed I then pulled the front up in place between my legs and began taping it carefully for a secure and comfortable fit. No sense in rushing it and risking a leak. With the diaper finally secured around my wasit I walked out of the bathroom and put my panties in my backpack with full intentions of changing back into them after I got back up again.

The diaper crinkled a bit as I laid down on the couch in Thomas’ room and it seemed overly loud but I was just nervous was all. Soon enough sleep claimed me and I slept soundly and comfortably with the knowledge that what I was wearing would prevent any damage to clothing or furniture ahould I have another accident while sleeping. So far this was the best solution I had tried for my problem. Sleep claimed me a few minutes later.

When I opened my eyes again Thomas was still asleep but my diaper was soaked big time. The couch and my clothes were dry so the diaper had once again saved me a lot of trouble. Without it things would have been a big mess and I would be in big trouble for making the mess and ruining the couch. The feeling of wearing a diaper was not bad or super weird like I’d thought it would be and it definitely beat waking up to a wet bed and wet clothing. I was still contemplating things when I heard the front door close and that could only mean the Mrs. Clark was finally home.

There was no time for me to change back into my panties without getting caught so the only thing I could do was to adjust my skirt to hide the diaper completely. With luck no one but me would notice it. I was forced to waddle a little bit with the diaper so full and hoped she would not hear it crinkling or see it if it hung a bit lower. After adjusting everything and taking a deep breath I went to meet her at the door.

Mrs. Clark was just getting her keys out of the door as I got down the stairs and tot he door. “Welcome back ma’am. Thomas is still asleep at the moment. He behaved very well for me and I have had no problems with him. I put him down for a nap and he was still clean then so he’ll likely need changing when he wakes up from his nap. Everything went normally with nothing to really report. Everything went smoothly for us.” Thankfully she did not hear the diaper as it crinkled or see it when it threatened to peek out a little below my skirt.

Mrs Clark smiled as she shut the door. “He likes you better than any other baby sitter I’ve had in the past. You talk to him and play with him and he likes that. You never tease him about his health problems either. Maybe one day I’ll find a treatment for him that will allow him to return to a normal life but at least he’ll remember you as one of the few who never treated him badly.”

The thought of treating Thomas badly made me a little sad to think that past sitters had been mean to him because of a few medical issues he he could not help. “I’d never tease him about his health! It’s not his fault and teasing him would be just..cruel! I like watching him and we always have fun together. It doesn’t matter what he wears, or drinks, or where he sleeps! He is still a good kid and deserves to be treated nicely!”

Mrs. Clark hugged me a moment then spoke up. "That’s why I like having you watch him. I have to go out of town again in a couple of days. My company wants to send me to another conference to discuss some of the new ideas I have. They’re sending me clear down to Texas this time so this will give me a chance to talk to some newcomers and see if they have any treatments that might help him. At any rate I hope I can have you watch him again for me for a few days."

"Sure! That wont be a problem at all. School gets out in two days so it’s perfect timing. He’s never a problem to watch. We play together in the sandbox and play with other toys together as well. I reufse to be mean to him like some other sitters have. I figure if we have fun together then things will go smoother for us. He never tries to get into trouble with me playing with him so it works out for both of us."

Mrs. Clark smiled and hugged me again. "This is why he likes you so much. You play with him and treat him like a normal six year old and still keep him safe. He’s always clean and happy and loves having you come over to watch him so it you’re the perfect sitter for him. I have to Leave Thursday at 6:00 pm so if you can be here by 5:30 it will allow me to catch my 7:30 flight." I smiled. "That’s no problem. I will gladly watch him for you."

I was paid the normal amount for watching Thomas and thanked me again. While she was putting groceries away Iwent back into Thomas’ room again and checked on him. He was a little damp but nothing major. After that I grabbed a fresh diaper off the stack and made my way to the bathroom to change before I got a rash from being in a wet diaper too long. Time was critical so I made short work of wiping down and then getting a fresh diaper taped securely in place. It felt good to have a fresh diaper on and even though it crinkled a little it was easy to ignore.

With the diaper on I double checked my skirt to make sure nothing was visible that would give away the fact I was in a diaper. The skirt covered everything just fine so I tossed the used one away into the diaper pal in the bathroom. I was glad there was a second diaper pail in the bathroom. I did not wish to risk having to go into Thomas’ room to throw away the wet diaper I’d had on. I did not relish the idea of getting caught throwing it away and having to explain it.

I had planned to originally change back into my panties after the nap but there was no way to do that now with my pantie in my backpack downstairs in the living room. I was also not going to go commando either soa diaper would work for now. Grabbing my panties would raise too many questions that I did not want to answer and was not ready to answer. My mother would hear this and that would be disastrous for me in so many bad ways.

I came up with a plan for the diaper I ha just put on that woul hopefully save me from discovery. Once back home the bathroom would be used to remover the diaper carefully so the outer shell did not tear and it could be used again for tonight. I would switch back to my panties with no one the wiser and all disasters averted. I just wish I had discovere this a long time ago as it would have saved me so many problems.

No more waking up with soaked bedding and clothes. No more having to limit all my fluid intake to the point of it being unhealthy for me. No more having to hide the bedding and clothes early in the morning before mom got up. No more having to get the matress scrubbed and dried while mom was at work and no more washing clothes while mom was gone in order to hide my problem and avoid punishment.

With everything set and my skirt completely covering the diaper I made my way back downstairs and got ready to go home. The diaper still crinkled a little but not overly loud and it would not be heard unless you knew what to listen for and were actively listening for it in a quiet room. It made me a little nervous but I did my best to act like nothing was different as I grabbed my pack and put my sketch pad into it. Mrs. Clark smiled when she saw the drawing of Thomas playing in the sandbox and then paid me for watching Thomas for her.

I thanke her then grabbed my pack and made my way out the door before anything happened to give me away and cause huge problems for me. If my mother found out before I could ease her slowly into. the idea it would be disastrous and cause so many problems fo me. My mother really does not react well to surprises and this one was a big one so it was better to be real careful for now.

Once back home I had to stop and talk to mom for a few minutes while listening for the telltale sounds of the diaper crinkling under my skirt. I handed her the money I was paid and she counted out $10.00 and set the rest aside to put into my college fund when she went to the bank next. If the money kept coming in then by the time I was ready for college it would make the money aspect of it a lot easier on us both.

After making it to my room and shutting the door I let out a sigh of relief at not having been caught. My nerves were a mess and it took me a few moments to calm down an get my mind back to thinking rationally again. With the door shut I opened my pack and retrieved my panties from inside it. After this I undid the tapes on the diaper slowly and carefully so it could be used again tonight.

With the diaper off I slid my panties on then retrieved the other diapers from my pack and went into my walk in closet to find a good hiding space that would not be found by accident. I hid then in a box on a shelf near the back behind a couple of books on computer programming. It was a perfect box for this an a;ready had a couple of magazines in it with pictures of naked men. My mother rarely came into my closet and this location would not be easily found unless you knew exactly where to look.

Eventually my mother would have to be to be told about my using diapers for the bed wetting problem. I wanted to ease her into the idea slowly and not surprise her and thus keep her from doing anything rash and freaking out on me. It was not my fault I wet the bed. I had a birth defect of some kind and mom refused to believe it. My mother has threatened to spank me on numerous occasions if the wetting did not stop. I was even spanked once when she refused to let me use the bathroom before bed and I almost ruined the mattress when I flooded my bed in my sleep. It is an experience I do not wish to repeat.

After a few more spankings I began getting up an hour earlier than her and taking care of my wet bedding before she could find out and punish me. I would remove the sheets and change my clothes real fast then quickly scrub the mattress and flip it over before putting clean sheets on it again. I woul hide the wet clothes and sheets in a garbage bag in my closet and wash it all when she was gone off to work. So far it has worked and she has not found out.

Over the next few nights the diapers worked perfectly to hie and control my problem. The diaper would be soaked but everything else was dry. It beat wet sheets and clothing big time and saved my poor mattress any further damage. I stretched a few moments as the diaper hung heavily between my legs then quietly went and got a shower before mom got up for the day. I would drop off the used diaper on my way to school so it would not begin to stink up the house.

I had the last day of school today and I carefully rolled the used diaper up and hid it in my pack for disposal on my way to school. I had it in a plastic bag to help stop any odor as well. I had everything else loaded and ready to go as well so I left my room an got ready to leave for school only to be surprised to find my mother sitting in the kitchen reading the paper and sipping coffee as if it were a Sunday morning.

She looked up as I entered the kitchen and rummaged through the refrigerator for something to eat for lunch. It was a half day and therefore there was no lunch served today. My mind raced as I dug around. Had she somehow found out about my wearing diapers to bed? Why wasn’t she at work? Was I in trouble for something else?

She smiled. “They closed the office until Monday. They found asbestos so they close it to have the stuff safely removed. They told everyone that the office would be open Monday like normal.” I was relieved she had not found out. I replied with as much sarcasm as I could muster. “I know you like to go to extremes sometimes but you could have just aske them for a day off instead of hiding asbestos in the office you know.”

She laughed a moment. “Oh sure! Now you tell me! After I go though all that trouble to hide it! Hurry up and grab something for lunch then get going so you’re not late for school.” I grabbed a few items an then left for school and to dispose of the use diaper on the way. That had been too close for comfort.

Three blocks later I threw the wet diaper away into a dumpster and continued on to school. Thankfully it was the last diaper I had at home so if mom snooped she might find my magazines but no diapers. Tonight I would get a few more diapers from Mrs. Clark when I watched Thomas for her. She had poker night tonight an then in two days she had an out of town conference. While she played poker I would get a few more diapers for myself.

School seemed to drag on forever and the teachers in each class talked on and on like they wanted to keep us until next school year and make sure we had no summer vacation. Finally the last bell of the half day rang and all of us shot out of the classrooms eager to start our summer vacations. They had all of them talked right up to the bell and reluctantly let us all go.

Once out of class I ran for the nearest restroom and managed to barely avoid wetting myself as they had not allowed any restroom breaks. A diaper would have come in real handy today but such is life. Once done in the restroom it was time to take a nice 20 minute walk home and begin my summer break. Even the boring walk home was nice for once and once home I change clothes then hopped onto my computer. I played some games for a bit then got ready to go babysit. I ran numerous possible ideas through my mind on how to get some more diapers without getting caught and where to hide them.

After chowing down on some snacks I grabbed my back pack with my art supplies in it and let my mom know I was heading out to babysit. “I'm off to go watch Thomas, mom. I'll see you after work tomorrow.” My mom smiled and replied on my way out the door. “Be good and no wild parties unless you invite me as well.” “Do I have to? I was going to invite a whole bunch of guys over and party like a sex crazed animal. Spoil all my fun!” Mom only laughed at my sarcastic reply as I walked out the door.

I was about halfway to Mrs. Clark’s house when she spotted me walking over. She waved and smiled at me as I got closer then opened the door to let me in when I arrived. “Thanks for watching Thomas for me. I’m running a little behind schedule and still have to make a few more stops to grab some things from the office yet. I need you to do me a minor favor if you would since I ran out of time today.

END ONE

All comments and questions are welcomed.  Only have four chapters rewritten so far but will post more in a few days.  I hope you folks like this rewrite of the story.  The first attempt got confusing and was almost impossible to follow.  My sincere apologies for that.  This rewrite will flow in chronological order and not keep jumping back and forth between college an.d high school.  It will go through high school years then into the college years after high school is done.  I have the story outlined better as well and have all my ideas for each chapter in order so I can hopefully avoid confusion this time.  Thank you for reading this

oops, typo at top of story.  Meant to say BODY not boy.  sorry for that.

• Like 8

Thanks for the positive feedback.  Have five chapters written so far and will work on more in the next few days.  Arthritus and cold make me miserable these days.  Right hand swells up and hurts so writing gets tough until the swelling goes down.  that and other health issues make me want a new body.  lol.  At any rate here is chapter two.

TWO

I got some more diapers in for Thomas and have not had a chance to get them put away yet. I was going through the packages in his closet and trying to get them organized. So if you could set the new ones in there I’d appreciate it.”

That no problem at all . Anything else I need to know about before you leave?” “Some of the packages are open so help yourself tot hem if you like. We have plenty so no biggie if you use a few for yourself.” That stopped me dead in my tracks and about gave me heart failure for a moment. My head spun around in shock in time to see her lose her composure and start laughing about having caught me off guard.

That look of shock on your face was so worth it! It’s not often I catch you off guard! Seriously though, go ahead and get the diapers put away and sorted out for me if you have time. Some of those bags have been in there a while and don’t fit him anymore. There are some bags of each size open so try not to spill too many of the darned things so you don’t have to spend a bunch of time picking them all up again.”

Now I have to get even with you for teasing me somehow.” She laughed a little more and hugged me. “If you know anyone who wants or needs the smaller sized ones feel free to get rid of them. We have so many diapers now and he gets more all the time. He doesn’t go through that many anymore so they stack up after a while. The program I have him signed up for sends us more all the time but at least they’re free. Get that organized for me and I’ll certify you as a life saver. I’ll wake you in the morning when I get back in”

Tonight was her poker night so she was excited to try to win a good amount of money. The company had canceled her trip so she was going to play poker at a local tournament in hopes of winning. She handed me a list of contact numbers which I posted on the refrigerator. “The pot is rumored top be up to $100,000.00 and if I win then I can get into the national tournament next month. The tournament officially ends at 2:00 in the morning so it’s a going to be interesting.”

She will likely win with the luck she has at cards whereas I never win at cards and have horrible luck at card games. “I know a good way for you to win. Hide a couple of jokers up your sleeve an when no one is looking then slip them into your hand.” She laughed at that idea and joked about slipping them into the hand of the person next to her to help even the odds.

A few minutes later she finally left for the tournament and to grab some stuff from her office and get it all mailed off. Once she finally pulle out of sight I set my pack down and went to check on Thomas real quick. I spotted him out in the back playing in his sandbox with some cars and other toys. He looked up and saw me then smile and came running to me. He hugged me as and we played cars in his sandbox for a little while. He loved every second of it and had a smile the entire time. This was something none of the other sitters would ever do.

I finally made him come inside when it started sprinkling rain a little bit . Rather than risk getting soaked in the rain I helped him pick up his toys and then get them in and into his toy box before letting him watch his favorite cartoons on the television. With Thomas watching cartoons I went into his closet to get the diapers all organized. The closet had several bags of diapers in a smaller size and a number in his current size with several of them open in each size.

I checked up on Thomas one more time then went back and grabbed one diaper in each size and made my way to the bathroom with them in hand. I wanted to see how the smaller ones fit me and if they did not then I knew the larger ones would. I removed my jeans and panties and then unfolded the smaller diaper and got it in place and securely taped around my waist. This size fit me perfectly where the other size were tricky to get on and the tapes almost touched each other.

These did not ride up my back and front like the ones Thomas wore did. The better fit made them feel more comfortable as well and would not be as difficult to get adjusted for a good fit. With this being the case I pulled my jeans back up carefully and left the diaper on rather than waste it. My panties went straight into my backpack for now.

Since Mrs. Clark did not want the smaller ones this left me with plenty of them to use for myself if I could figure out how to get them home and where to hide them without getting caught by anyone. Checking in Thomas found him watching cartoons still so it was back to sorting the various bags of diapers out. This left me with time to think and plan on how to get the diapers I needed.

Once all the bags were sorted by size I checked on Thomas again and found him passed out in front of the television. Within a few minutes I had him tucked away in his crib for his afternoon nap. I finished sorting the diapers and combining the partial bags to save space. I condensed nine bags in Thomas’s current size into three full bags and managed to combine several smaller size bags to get four full bags. This brought it up to a total of 12 bags of large diapers and 13 bags of smaller diapers. With this done it was time to look in on Thomas again.

Thomas was still sleeping but was soaked. I changed him and then grabbed my tablet from my pack to begin reading a new computer book I had downloaded a few days ago. Maybe about ten minutes into reading an idea came to me. I put almost half a bag of the smaller diapers in my pack so they could be smuggled into my house without mother finding out and doing something extreme and likely unpleasant.

I no sooner had the diapers put into my pack safely than Thomas woke up fussing a little bit. I calmed him down and made him a fresh bottle which allowed him to fall asleep again. He had played pretty hard earlier with me chasing him around the yard and then playing some more in the sandbox so even though it was still early he was dead tired. A quick check of his forehead and he seemed not be running a fever so that was good. He was just tired from playing.

At some point the diaper I was wearing had become wet to the point of almost leaking. Without a second thought I grabbed a fresh diaper from out of the closet and soon found myself in the bathroom removing the wet diaper carefully so it did not fall to the floor. After wiping myself down good I put the fresh diaper on then admired it a second before pulling my jeans back up.

The wet diaper made it’s way into the waste can with all the other wet diapers Thomas had used. No one would notice it among the others already in there. I no sooner sat back down to read some more than my body let me know with cramps that it was time to have a bowel movement. This presented me with problems as I had just put this diaper on clean and now I would have to carefully remove it then put it back on again when I was finished. I sighed, grabbed a fresh diaper and then went into the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom and behind a closed and locked door my jeans quickly fell to the floor to reveal a diaper taped around my waist where panties would normally be. I managed to get my jeans off after removing my shoes and setting them aside as well. The diaper I had on crinkled with every movement but I was getting used to it now. After a deep breath I gave a hard push and the mass began to fill the seat of my diaper. Another hard push as the diaper expanded and crinkled and it was all out of me and in the seat of the diaper I had on.

I caught my breath and looked into the mirror to see the back of the diaper bulging out from where it had held the mess my body had expelled into it. I had not been expecting to have this large of a bowel movement or I would likely have used the toilet and not messed the diaper. Still, it felt good to have the mess out of my body. I ran my hands over the bulge then without thinking about it I mashed the mess against my bottom with my hand. I shivered in pleasure then decided to go a step further and sat down on the floor, mashing the mess around even more.

I knew the cleanup was going to be a pain but but it felt real good so I continued to rock around a little more in it as it sent shivers of pleasure up my spine and straight into my brain. After a few moments more I came down off my high and slowly got up off the floor and walked over to the mirror. The dark mess had gone all over the inside of the diaper and showed through in a few places but it had fortunately not leaked out. I smiled then began the to remove the rest of my clothes before removing the diaper.

It took a lot of toilet paper to scrape the worst of the mess off of my body and into the ruined diaper. I rolled up the mess carefully and taped it shut then threw it away and got into the shower. The shower was the best way to get rid of the remaining mess without going through another roll of toilet paper or an entire container of wipes. The shower made fast work of the mess and cleaning out the shower was easier than getting rid of a bunch of used wipes.

In another two or three more minutes I would be done then could get out of the shower with both me and the shower being clean and no one the wiser. Once out then the used diaper would be tossed as well while the heavy duty fan system vented the smell to outside where it was not going to noticed as it dissipated. I would also put on another clean diaper as well since I had forgotten to grab my panties and had instead grabbed a diaper.

Once done cleaning myself off real good I got out and rinsed the tub out real well then proceeded to dry off before grabbing the fresh diaper to wear. I had just finished taping the bottom tapes in place when the door opened up. I was surprised and startled to see Mrs. Clark in the doorway looking at me in surprise for a moment. She did not frown at me or do anything other than smile at me nicely and grab the wastebasket with the toxic waste diaper in it before ducking out of the bathroom and shutting the door again.

I stood frozen in horror for a moment then finished hastily taping the diaper on myself as my mind ran a million miles an hour with my basic thoughts being along the lines of, “Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!” My hands were still shaking nervously as the last tape was hastily applied and I began to try to calm myself down a bit. After a few minutes I had calmed down and was reaching for my jeans again when once more the door opened and Mrs. Clark returned with an empty wastebasket in hand.

I was frozen in terror as she opened the door and saw me once more in a diaper. She frowned as she looked at the diaper. “That is a horrible job of taping the diaper shut, honey! You'll leak the first time you use it! Let me help you with that real fast." She reached out and carefully adjusted the tapes for better fit. "Much better! Now you wont leak the first time you use it! When you get dressed the rest of the way come down and join me so we can talk and I can pay you as well."

It was a nerve wracking time getting dressed the rest of the way with my hands shaking and my mind racing a million miles an hour. It could not be put off any longer and she had already not only seen me in a diaper but had adjusted the fit on the one I had on plus found the one I had used. There was no way to try to bluff my way out of this. I opened the door and walked out to go find out how much trouble I was in for this.

I found her in Thomas’ room and I debated leaving without talking to her. She could keep the pay and I would find a way to reimburse her for the diapers I had taken and promise never to do it again if she would not tell my mom or anyone ever. I shook my head and walked into the room to get it over with. There was no way around it and it was best to just get it over with and take whatever form of punishment that was sure to come.

I put him to bed about 45 minutes ago after he fell asleep in front of the television watching cartoons. I changed him and gave him a fresh bottle in case he woke up and wanted something to drink. He fell back asleep again after that with no problems.” I was still nervous as hell when she smiled and replied. “He does that on occasion. He’ll play real hard for a while and wear himself out then just crash. I let him go to bed early when that happens so it’s not a problem. She covered him back up after checking him then turned to face me.

We need to talk. Follow me to the living room so we don’t wake him up.” I followed her nervously to the living room sure that she could hear every crinkle of the diaper I had on at the moment. We finally sat down on the couch and she took a deep breath then started. “So what’s up with the diapers? Is it for fun or do you have a problem of some kind you never told me about?” I took a moment to think before answering her as best I could considering how nervous and scared I was. A bit of both to be honest. I am a bed wetter and have been all my life. The idea hit me the other day while changing Thomas out of one his soaked diapers. Thomas is a bit bigger than me and heavier so I figured if one of them held everything he dished out then with me being smaller it should easily contain everything I do at night.

I grabbed one of his diapers on impulse after having an accident on the couch after falling asleep. Sometime during my sleep I soaked myself badly. I cleaned up the mess as fast and as best I could then went and grabbed one of his diapers and taped it on as an attempt to deal with the problem. I went to sleep on the couch again after washing and drying my clothes. I woke up with a soaked diaper, but everything else was dry. They seemed like t he perfect solution to me for my night time problem.

I took a few home with me and wore them at night. They worked perfectly and held everything my body could dump into them without leaking. They are more comfortable than I had first thought they would be and I like how they feel when I wear them. It seemed like the perfect solution as the diaper was wet but nothing else was and for once my mom did not have a reason to yell at me and threaten to spank me.

I found the smaller ones and decided to try them to see of they fit better than the ones Thomas wears now which are huge on me and almost fall off if the tapes are not almost touching. The smaller ones fit perfectly. I had just finished putting one of the smaller ones on to try it for size when I had to go number two. I have not messed a diaper since I was toilet trained and I don’t know why I did it. I had a bigger mess than normal and it went everywhere on the inside of the diaper,

I grabbed another smaller diaper and then went to get cleaned up without really considering that I could have just grabbed my panties and changed back into them after cleaning up. I had just finished showering and had the diaper halfway on when you walked in on me in the bathroom. I was so afraid and nervous that I did a horrible job of getting the diaper on tightly enough to be of any use. You dumped the trash and came back and adjusted the tapes for a better fit and then let me finish get dressed.” She thought for a moment then hugged me.

I’m not mad at you and I wont tell your mother if you would rather I don’t. I came home from the card game and heard the shower running. I figured you were grabbing a quick shower while Thomas slept. I opened the door to tell you that I had come back early and the smell hit me. I saw you in the diaper and just grabbed the wastebasket and went to empty it and to give you time to finish in private. I came back and you had done such a horrible job of getting the diaper taped up so I took over and adjusted the tapes on it for you so it wouldn’t leak when you used it.

I’m not mad about the diapers and would love to have you continue to watch Thomas for me. He loves you and you always treat him so nicely and play with him. You take such good care of him and he has never had a single rash since you started watching him for me. You are the perfect sitter for him as far as I’m concerned. As fopr wearing and using diapers, It’s more common than you might think. I have one on right now and they work a hell of a lot better than any of the damned bladder control pads or other products they have out on the market. Far more comfortable too and the come in handy for that oh so fun time of the month as well.

When I had Thomas there were complications in his birth. I ended up with a really nasty infection somehow and it was resistant to medications. The infections wrecked a lot of my control by the time they found something that would kill it off. That was six years ago and I have been wearing diapers since then and would not go back to panties now if I could. I’d be afraid that any time I moved or sneezed I’d end up wet or messy”. She pulled the front of her slacks down far enough to show me the diaper she had on at the moment.

I felt like a huge load had been lifted off of me and I hugged her for it. “Thank you for this! I was so afraid of what you were going to say and do! I don’t want my mother to find out yet until I can gently work her up to being ready to hear the truth about this. She does not handle surprises well at all and knowing her, she would freak out big time and do something insane to me. I have a birth defect of some kind that makes it almost impossible for me to stay dry at night and my control is slipping a little more each day and my mother refuses to listen to the doctors. She thinks I’m doing it on purpose and that they are all quacks.

It took my mom a lot longer than normal to get me toilet trained and out of diapers. I still wet almost every night until about four years ago when I started cutting way back on my fluids after five in an effort to not wet so much or at all. It helps some but not enough for her. Last time she found out about me wetting the bed she put me in baby diapers and made me wear them out in public without covering them up.

I have been spanked with a hair brush and even a belt once for wetting my bed. She has threatened me with other punishments if I don’t stop wetting the bed. Now I just get up about two hours before her and clean up the mess and hide the wet sheets until after she is gone for the day. Once she is gone I get the sheets washed and dried while my poor Mattress gets dried out after being scrubbed with baking soda and water. She thinks that if she humiliates me enough that I will stop wetting the bed and having occasional daytime accidents as well..

She has started switching to colored sheets for my bed now and I have had to buy extra sheets the same colors so she does not fins out I am still having problems at night. The diapers work perfectly to handle my night time wetting and she has not found out about them just yet. I am sure she suspects something is up but so far she has found no proof my bed wetting and I don’t want her to find out yet either. Not until I’ve gently worked her up to it and gotten her ready to hear the truth.”

Mrs Clark smiled at me. “You can have all the smaller diapers then and with my blessings since you need them. They don;t fit Thomas anymore and I hate to just throw them out so take them and use them as you see fit. When you get low just let me know and I’ll help you get more discretely so no one but us knows. I only ask that you keep watching Thomas for me. I make more than enough money from working and playing cards to gladly help you out this way. I don’t want to to see you punished for something you can’t help.”

By the time we finished talking about my life up to this point it was almost midnight. Mrs. Clark caught me yawning and told me to go ahead and crash on the couch. I already had a diaper on so there was no need to worry about ruining the couch. Sometime later In woke up soaking wet on the couch with Mrs Clark changing me into a fresh diaper. She saw me awake and smiled at me a moment before saying anything. “I had to change and figured I would check on you as well. You were soaked and I couldn’t let you stay in a wet diaper all night and risk getting a rash.”

A few seconds later I woke up for real as she was about to give me a baby bottle full of formula. I was still on the couch and at Mrs. Clark’s house. There was no baby bottle but my diaper was full to capacity which was no surprise. I yawned and got up to go get another diaper and to change before the one I had on decided to leak. After a quick stop at Thomas’ room to grab a fresh diaper I went into the bathroom to change.

The wet diaper was so heavy and full it flet like it was about to pop the tapes and fall off at any moment. After getting it off and into the wastebasket it took a few minutes to get cleaned up before putting the fresh one on securely to prevent any leaks The feel of the fresh diaper between my legs was quite enjoyable to me and I spent a few minutes running my hands over the outside of the plastic shell of the diaper and listening to it make noise while enjoying the feel of it. I finally pulled my jeans into place and went back to lay down to get some more sleep for a few hours before daylight woke me up and made me face another confusing day. After checking on Thomas and finding him clean and dry I made my way back to the couch.

By the time morning came around and woke me up I was soaked again but not as bad as last time. The couch and my clothes were dry and the diaper had worked perfectly to contain my nigh time wetting. It was tempting to put another diaper on but not a wise idea. The danger of being caught by my mother while wearing a diaper is not one I want to risk. The consequences of getting caught are terrifying to me and not worth the risk so it was back to panties for me. I still had more fresh diapers in my backpack so I was not going to run out before I could get more.

With the wet diaper thrown away and my panties on it was time to go find Mrs. Clark and let her know that I was heading home. After a few minutes of looking for her in the usual places I finally found her in her room in the middle of changing her own wet diaper. I knocked on the door and she looked up. She smiled when she saw me standing there. “I’m almost done changing. Waited a little longer than I should have and almost leaked. Go ahead and grab some more diapers if you like and hide them in your pack. That should help for a few days at least and it beats wet clothes and wet everything else too.”

Thank you for the offer ma’am. I already managed to get about half a bag of them into my pack and don;t have anymore room in it at the moment. I left the rest of them set aside for when I get back over here again. I’ll sneak this batch into my house and get them hidden carefully from my mother so she does not find them and freak out. These will hold me a for a few days at least and save me a lot of problems.

She finally finished adjusting the last tape and double checked it real fast then pulled her slacks up before rolling up the wet diaper into itself for disposal. “Do you still need me to watch Thomas for you this weekend?” She picked up the wet diaper and walked towards me to go throw the diaper away. “Yes I do. There is a company meeting this Saturday morning for half a day and after that I intend to try to get to that poker tournament on the other side of town and find out about some more card games in this area.

Feel free to help yourself to whatever is in the refrigerator, as always, and take however many diapers you like. You can use them however you like and when you get low I can easily get you more. It has to be better than waking up in a wet bed all the time and then worrying about your mother finding out. It will save you the hassle of washing everything all the time as well and trying to get it all done before someone notices. Now then, I need to pay you for watching Thomas.”

We stopped by Thomas’ room and checked on him one more time before proceeding to the living room where she would pay me for watching him for her. Before leaving and after getting paid she reminded me to show up at around 7:00 so she could be on the road by 7:30 at the latest and then at her motel by midnight. It was a long and boring drive to the other side of the state for the half day conference and then the card game that she would attend while still over there. We hugged one last time before I walked out the door to go home with a back pack loaded with diapers.

I made it inside easily enough and after dropping off my pack I located my mother and gave her the money from watching Thomas. She still kept to our arrangement and gave me $10.00 of the money while the rest would go into my college fund. She showed me my current savings balance and it was a surprise to see that so far I had roughly $15,000.00 in the account. This was money saved up from six years of babysitting and interest accumulating in the account as well. I hope that when it comes time for college that this will help me pay for the classes I want and the books I will need.

With this little pleasant surprise out of the way I returned to my room to take care of the diapers hidden in my pack. Having mom ask why the pack was so full would not be a good thing so it was time to hide the evidence as it were. I have a walk in closet attached to my bedroom and with the amount of things in there ot gave me plenty of hiding places to use. Within 15 minutes the half bag of diapers was safely hidden and space was made for a lot more to be hidden as well in scattered locations throughout the large closet. It was my full intention to get the rest of the diapers in my size and bring them over as soon as the chance presented itself.

Since mom had today off there was no way I could go get the rest of them but that was fine for now as I had enough to last for a short while before running out. When bed time came around I put one on and wore it to bed with my mother or anyone else none the wiser. When morning came the diaper was soaked big time but it had done it’s job well and everything else was dry. When I showered that morning I had the diaper hidden under the washbowl in the cabinet so it would not be spotted if someone walked in on me. After the shower I reluctantly put panties back on when a diaper was what I really wanted.

END TWO

Hope you folks enjoyed the chapter.  All comments and questions welcomed.  Also welcome are a new body and the correct lottery numbers in advance.  lol.  Thank you for reading this so far.

• Like 7

Wonder how long it will take for Liz's mom to catch her in a diaper?  Considering she is wetting almost every night, it should't take long for the gig to be up.  Hope she is as understanding as Thomas's mom-maybe they will talk to each other about this at some point in future, and Liz's problems will be over as far as sneaking and hiding diapers are concerned.

Very good story line, keep up the good work!!

Funny you should ask that.  She does get caught eventually and things change for Liz when it happens.  I'm almost done with chapter six so here is chapter three for you good folks to read and hopefully enjoy.

THREE

My mother finally left for work while I was on my computer looking into some possible schools that offered the courses that interested me. College was still a ways off but it never hurts to look and see what is out there and to find out what they are like. My idea was to study something I loved and make a career out of it if possible. It was my desire to get into doing game design eventually with one of the bigger companies or maybe even do freelance and make my own games to sell.

Just to be safe I waited for another 20 minutes since mom sometimes forgets something and has to come back to get whatever she forgot to grab the first time. I did not want to be caught with a bag of diapers in hand by my mother. Since I had about nine hours before she got off work I went next door to see Mrs. Clark. This would be the perfect time for me to get more diapers and to get them all hidden before mom got home from work. Even though mom was at work and Mrs. Clark was okay with it, I was still a little nervous.

It took a second to calm my nerves before knocking on the door. For a change I was not here to babysit Thomas. My reason was straightforward and that was to get more diapers for myself while my mother was still at work. After a few moments of knocking on the door Mrs. Clark finally answered it and let me inside. “I wasn’t expecting to see you so soon. What can I help you with?”

“I came to get the rest of the diapers you said I could have. I figured with my mom at work that this was the best time to grab them and get them hidden before she comes home.” She smiled nicely at me. “That’s fine, honey. Go ahead and grab them while you can. Also, I was cleaning the basement a bit this morning while looking for some old project notes and found a couple packs of size 7 Pampers. If you want them, they’re yours as well. I left them sitting with the other diapers in the closet.

I was relieved to hear that she was still going to let me have the diapers I needed. “Thank you so much for this! You are a huge life saver! My mother checked my bed this morning and seemed surprised to find it dry. She tried to pretend she had been looking for me, but she knew I was in the shower. The diaper kept everything dry and kept me out of trouble with my mother. She has no clue about the diapers I have been using so I just have to wait until I turn 18 and then go see a doctor. I just have to keep the diapers a secret from her until then.

At any rate, thank you ever so much for the diapers! I’ll try the pampers tonight to see if I can still fit into them. All I ever see anymore in stores are size five and smaller diapers and once in a while, size six. I honestly forgot they made a size seven.” “I ordered them off the internet a few years ago before Thomas started finally growing. He was still small enough to fit them until he suddenly started growing. After he outgrew them I kept meaning to give them away or something but kept forgetting so they’re yours if you want them. Now go say hi to Thomas then grab your diapers.”

I walked into Thomas’ room as quiet as I could so as to not disturb him if he was asleep still. He saw me out of the corner of his eye and smiled as he came running over to hug me. “Hiya big guy! Having fun?” “Pway?” “Not right now, big guy. I came to get a few things for myself out of your closet before I run out of time.” Thomas grunted and a second later the smell hit me. Thomas stood there red faced as he deliberately messed his diaper. He finished and smiled at me and would have gone and set back down to play if I let him. “You little stinker! Okay, let’s get you cleaned up and changed real fast since I’m here.

I carefully lifted him onto his over-sized changing table and proceeded to change him out of his loaded diaper. It only took a few wipes to get him clean since the mess was fairly solid for once. With Thomas in a clean diaper I carefully rolled the diaper up with the tapes set back on their tabs so it could be taped shut again later. I had the messy diaper in hand when Mrs. Clark came in to see what was taking so long. “Had to change real fast I see.” I laughed and got Thomas down. “It’s not mine this time. Thomas deliberately messed himself after hugging me so I changed him before he could sit down and make it an even bigger mess.”

She laughed as Thomas smiled at us both and giggled before going back to playing with some cars on the floor. “He seems to have great timing that way. He’s done that to me a few times as well and it’s a wonder he never gets a rash from sitting in it sometimes before being discovered and changed. He makes the mess and never fusses about it so unless you smell it you don;t know and have to check him to find out. He just continues playing as if nothing happened. I hope one of these days I can find a good specialist for him and maybe see if something can be done to help him recover fully like he was before the accident. Until that day, I find it best to just keep him in diapers rather than ruin numerous pairs of underwear.”

She took Thomas downstairs for a snack and I turned towards the closet while completely forgetting about the diaper in my hand. I rolled it up and stuck it in a bag of small diapers then continued to get the rest of the diapers rounded up. I took that bag and three others on the first trip. I came back for more and the pampers as well. With help it only took me about 20 minutes to get them all rounded up and into my closet where they would all be carefully hidden from sight before my mom got home. After the last bag was in the closet I hugged Mrs. Clark and thanked her again..

It took a while to get all the bags of diapers hidden safely in the closet where they would not be found unless you knew exactly where to look for them. I smelled the lingering odor of the messy diaper I had accidentally brought with me and I chuckled about it as I went after it. It was my intention to get rid of it before my mother came home and smelled it stinking up the closet. An inch from the outside garbage cans an idea came to me that made me smile in anticipation and sent shivers up my spine.

There was still about seven hours before mom even got off work and then she would take a good 45 minutes to get home so there was plenty of time to have some fun. Inside the bathroom I stripped off all my clothes with the dirty diaper in sight and sending constant shivers up my spine in anticipation of what I was about to do.

With my clothes out of the way I carefully unrolled the diaper and laid it out on the floor. It still smelled but that did not bother me as I smiled and got into position over the diaper with it’s mess still in it. I smiled and settled down carefully onto the messy diaper as shivers of pleasure ran through me. The mess spread out underneath me a bit but still felt fantastic. It made me sigh and smile as I pulled the front of the diaper up into place and began to tape it shut again.

The diaper was a bit larger than the ones in my closet but I was determined to enjoy it to the max. I made sure the tapes were secure before standing up and smiling as I felt the lump in the seat of the diaper I was wearing. Nothing beat the experience of wearing a diaper until I found the joys opf wearing one with a large load in it. The feeling is indescribable and until you try it yourself you will not know how it feels. I used my hand to mash the mess around then sat don on the floor and started to rock around in it some more while using my hand on the outside to stimulate myself more as I peed. My orgasm hit me like bat to the head and I almost blacked out as I managed to mess the diaper some more before coming down off the high.

I palyed around in it a few more minutes and hit one more orgasm before I decided it was time to call it good and get cleaned up. It was tempting to just wear the diaper around for a while but I don’t want a rash that I would have to explain to my mother. This was something I planned to do more as time and circumstances permitted me to do. I ran my hands over the diaper then got up and went to my room for a clean diaper while mashing the mess around some more with my left hand.

I debated grabbing one of the pamper to try one on but decided that they could wait and instead grabbed one of the small diapers and smiling all the way back to the bathroom. It was tempting to go for another orgasm but not a good idea for now. For now I needed to get cleaned off and then grab a bath. There was still plenty of time to get rid of the messy diaper before my mother came home in about six hours.

After a final mashing around of the mess it was time to remove it and get cleaned up before putting a fresh one on. I rolled up the destroyed diaper tightly and threw it into the wastebasket then left the clean one sitting on the washbowl in plain sight since no one but me was home or going to be for some time. I was still a bit high from the multiple orgasms and not thinking clearly. This would come back to haunt me and change my life forever. I wish now that I had not given in to my desire for some messy diaper fun or that I had thrown it away right away after getting cleaned off, but hindsight is fun that way. It lets you see where you messed up with perfect clarity and what you could have easily done to avoid the problems.

I was in the shower for a good 15 minutes before the last of the mess was finally washed down the drain and there were no more brown splatters in the tub anywhere. It had been a huge mess but had been oh so much fun at the time. With there still being plenty of time to finish and air out the bathroom before my mother returned I filled the tub up for a long hot soak, I could reflect on what I had just done and figure out more ways to have discreet fun with diapers.

I had just gotten nice and settled into the hot bath water when the door opened to reveal my nightmare fear come true. My mother walked in and stopped when the smell hit her. She stood still a moment and looked around a moment before saying anything. “I wondered where you were since it was so quiet in the house. I thought maybe you were on your computer but your bedroom was empty. I saw the fresh diaper sitting out in plain sight and there was no way she could miss it and the used one was in the wastebasket next to the toilet.

My mind was spinning a million miles an hour with panic. All I could think was, “OH SHIT!” She set on the toilet and used it then finished her business before getting up to leave. There was no way she could have missed the either one of the diapers and yet she said nothing to me about either one of them. “Enjoy your bath and don’t stay in too long.” After that she left without saying anything more or making a scene. I was confused as hell. Had I somehow miraculously dodged a bullet somehow?

I finally could not stand waiting any longer and got out of the tub eager to get dressed and hide the evidence then get to work on a patch for one of my favorite computer games. I wanted to fix a glitch in the game and make my character a little better in the process. This was cheating, but only just a little bit since the game refused to let my character to have any gear after level five and without gear you died the first time you encountered a monster.

I was considering where to look for the error as I dried myself off. I looked and noticed the wastebasket was gone. I froze in fear a moment. My jeans had also vanished with the wastebasket and I had not brought any panties into the bathroom with me as it had been my intention to put on a fresh diaper instead. I was panicking big time as I looked all over for my jeans and did not find them anywhere in the bathroom.

With nothing else to wear I unfolded the diaper and put it on carefully so it would not fall off or leak the first time it was used. I did not bother to try to wrap the towel around my waist as it was too small for that. My mother had switched it out when she had left with my jeans and the wastebasket. There was no way to conceal the diaper I was wearing and I am certain that was her intention. She had something cruel in mind was my guess.

I wished at the time that it had been a bad dream or some kind of fucked up prank on me but it was neither of those things. My hands had been shaking badly with fear and it had taken a few extra minutes to get the diaper on correctly. After getting my bra and shirt on it still took a few more minutes before my nerves had calmed down enough to not have me shaking all over in fear. I took a few more deep breaths to calm down then opened the bathroom door to confront my mother and see what she was going to do to me.

I did not see her at all as I made my way down the hall to my bedroom with my diaper crinkling with every step. Normally I would have enjoyed that sound and the feeling of a fresh diaper but not now. Once inside my room it was obvious she had been in my room as the closet door was wide open and my closet had been ransacked. She had obviously found all the diapers I had hidden earlier in there in the hopes she would not dig too deep for anything.

Opening my top drawer of my dresser for panties was pointless as well. All my panties had been removed and replaced with diapers. The entire top drawer was filled with fresh diapers instead of my panties like normal. The next drawer at least still had all my shirts and blouses so that was some relief. The third drawer now only held short skirts and even one very short miniskirt. None of these would hide anything and that would have been fine if I was wearing panties but I was wearing a diaper and it looked like she had decided to make me wear diapers for a while now. This whole thing was like a nightmare.

A quick glance out my window showed my mom pulling up. She had not gone far since she was just now coming back. She had only been gone for maybe about 15 minutes at the most. The only place that close was the drugstore about three blocks away. What the hell did she do I wondered as she got out of the car with a bag in hand. I just had to wait for a few minutes and pray this was all a fucked up nightmare somehow.

Within a three minutes of her coming in the door and shutting it she came up the stairs to my room with a scowl on her face. She was pissed and I was in so much trouble for sure now. The bag she had in her hand landed on my bed. I thought you had outgrown pissing and shitting yourself all the time but it looks like I was obviously wrong. “I hope you enjoy wearing diapers little baby because from now on they are your underwear and your toilet. I’m pretty sure you wont mind though since you already have one on. Your used diaper is out in the trash if you’d prefer it instead. You can just walk right out there and change into it if you prefer it instead of the clean one you have on.

I did not see any changing supplies so I went and got some for you. There are wipes, diaper rash ointment and a new pacifier in the bag for you. The toilet is off limits to you now but I see that wont bother you since you already have a portable toilet on already. As for your panties, I got rid of them since you wont need them anymore. Your diapers are your panties now and you can shit and piss yourself to your hearts content without having to worry about making a mess everywhere. You can use whichever brand of diaper you like best from now on.

Maybe in a few years, when you are mature enough, I’ll potty train you again unless you want to stay in diapers forever. Either one is fine with me. Enjoy your diapers because you are going to be in them for a very long time. If I catch you trying to use the toilet or trying to wear panties then I will punish you even more and I can promise that you wont like it. I’m already tempted to to make you go out in public with only a shirt, baby bottle and diaper. Break the rules and it will happen.

I’ll use one of your old backpacks as your new diaper bag. You can put extra diapers, pacifiers, wipes, bottles and ointments in it for when you need them. This way if you are not at home and you decide you are through with the shitty diaper you have on then you can change into a clean one without being stuck in a messy one for too long. You will keep some spare diapers with you at all times when you are out and about and can have your diaper bag restocked when you get home. I will pack it for you so I know you have enough changes. You will bring the used one back with you to prove you have not been trying to take them off and wear panties or use a toilet somewhere.

If you have your boyfriend, or is it girlfriend, change you then I will punish you severely for this when I find out. You will be given some plastic bags as well so when you deliberately shit yourself you can put the used one in a bag after you are done playing around in it. If you have any questions about the rules then ask and don’t assume unless you want to risk more trouble.” Holy shit! I really screwed up this time! The punishment was already severe but I had a bad feeling that she was not done just yet. She loves to get creative in her punishments so as to make sure you never forget and never do something wrong again.

My sleep that night was fitful and full of nightmares. I dreaded what was going to come next and wondered if there was a way to get through to my mother and explain things. I seriously doubted it and as a result of that my sleep was horrible and not the least bit restful. My lack of caution had done this to me. Had I not allowed myself to be so careless she would never have known and this situation would not be the way it is now.

When mom came back from running errands in the morning she presented me with some new clothes to wear. The clothes were her idea of making my punishment a living hell. She had four new shirts and three new pairs of jeans for me to wear whenever I went anywhere as part of my punishment. My mother’s cruelty seems to know no bounds it seems. The shirts were all saying something different and humiliating.

My first shirt simply said, “ Loading Zone” on the back and had an arrow pointing down to my rear end. The second shirt stated in bright red letters on the front of it, “Leaky dam!” Again an arrow pointed straight down to my diapered region. My third shirt proclaimed in bright blue letters, “Loaded diaper! Approach with caution!” The last shirt was just as bad as the others saying, “Diapered for my own enjoyment!” It was bad enough with the shirts, but the jeans were labeled in the back as well. Diapered and loving it was the first statement and the second pair said, “Loaded Diaper Inside!”

My mother was very creative in her punishments and always seemed to enjoy having an excuse to be cruel to me when I screwed up. The clothes were a fine example of her idea of a punishment she felt was fair and fitting for the crime. She was very rigid in her thinking and did not take changes very well. She liked things to stay the same and to only change gradually if at all.

yY plan to wear diapers in order to keep my clothing and bedding dry had backfired on me and the only one to really blame for that was myself with my lack of caution. My own desires and pleasures had overridden my common sense and thus landed me in this nightmare that was my life for the foreseeable future. You have to love hindsight. It shows you in perfect detail where you screwed up and then lets you know how you could have easily avoided the disaster in the first damned place.

My mother had every intention of making this punishment the most memorable one ever. She wanted to make sure and certain that everyone seeing me knew without a doubt that I was wearing a diaper. She wanted to humiliate me to the breaking point and make certain that it was a punishment to never be forgotten by me. Her intentions were to make my life a living hell for the duration of the punishment and maybe even the rest of my life.

Super short skirts that would normally flirt a thong now did nothing to hide my diaper. Jeans that advertised to the whole world that I had a diaper on and it might be messy and or wet. Shirts advertising the same thing in big bold letters that anyone could easily read. This was by far my mothers worst punishment ever and she was determined to ruin my life it seems. I had no idea at the time just how right I was in thinking this and how this one single event would affect the rest of my life.

I hated what my mother had done to me by forcing me to wear diapers full time and then to top it off she was going out of her way to make sure everyone else knew about my diapers as well with embarrassing shirts and jeans with equally embarrassing jeans that made sure anyone looking would immediately know I had a diaper on. This was not something I had ever thought she would do to me.

I enjoyed the feeling of wearing a diaper and using it but this was not fun anymore. I had wanted to explore all of it on my terms but my mother had found out and seemed determined to make my life a living hell for it. All choices concerning my diapers had been taken out of my hands and placed into the hands of my insane mother who had gone overboard and way too far with the punishment so far. The punishment was not anywhere near over yet either and I knew without a doubt she had more planned as part of the punishment. She was determined to torment me as much as she could and did not seem to care what effect it might have on me in the long term. It made me afraid to think of what else she had planned to do to me next.

In the days following she no longer allowed me to even talk to Mrs. Clark or babysit for her. I was forced to call her up and tell that since I was a diaper wearing baby now that I could no longer babysit for her as babies do not babysit babies. My mother could not prove where I had gotten the diapers from but that did not matter to her as she was certain I had gotten them from someone. To make things worse was that when I did run out of diapers I would not have a way to get more since Mrs. Clark had been my supplier for them and that supply was now cut off for good thanks to my mother.

When I finally went through all the diapers I had then what was going to happen? Maybe she would let me end this punishment and finally allow me to explain things to her in a rational manner but somehow I seriously doubted she would listen or let me off the hook that easily. This would not likely be enough punishment for her to be satisfied that I had learned my lesson and she would do something more to make my life a constant living hell.

I was sitting in my room quietly trying to avoid my mother or having to go anywhere dressed the way I was. My diaper was soaked but I was afraid to ask for a change for fear of what else she might do to me. My computer was my only escape from my living hell at the moment. I was too afraid to even change myself for fear of what would be said if I did. “Liz! Come out of that room right now and come talk to me!” I winced involuntarily as I heard my mother calling me and knew that tone of voice meant some kind of trouble for me. She only used that tone when she was planning something crueal and it frightened me to think what she was going to do to me now.

I wanted to pretend I did not hear her but it was better to just get it over and done with so I nsighed and got up form my computer desk. My soaked diaper hung heavily when I got up and the super short skirt did nothing to hide the fact that I was wearing a diaper. My mother smiled at me. “Soaked again I see. I thought you might be by now since it has been a while since you were last changed. Go ahead and lay down here on the floor and I’ll change you real fast so you don’t get a rash, unless of course you want to wear that one for a while longer.”

I wanted to point out to her that this whole mess was her damned fault and that she was going off the deep end with the whole thing but it would merely make things worse if I tried to argue with her. Telling her I thought she was an insane and psychotic bitch was tempting but not a good idea in any way shape or form. It was best to just stay silent and get the whole change over and done with so I could escape back to my room and back to my computer. At least a dry diaper would help keep me from getting a rash from sitting in a used one for too long.

I laid down quietly on the floor and said nothing to her as she lifted up my skirt and then began to undo all four tapes. The tapes came loose like normal and allowed her to slide the used diaper out from under me. She grabbed the wipes and made sure they were a bit cold as she wiped me down to get me clean and smiled about it the whole time. I hate that cruel smile of hers so much. Rather than put me back into one of my normal diapers she unfolded a pampers size seven diaper and slid it under me. “It is a good thing you are so small for your age. These old baby diapers still fit you so nicely and still work quite well for you. I should never have taken you out of diapers I guess since you obvious;y were never ready to grow up.

I like the way these look on you! They look so cute on you! They are even really easy to get still compared to your other diapers. It’s too bad they do not make a size eight.” She pulled the front of the diaper up and into place then fastened it shut tightly before letting me up off the floor and admiring her handiwork and making sure the diaper was not going to pop loose and fall off of me. She smiled again. “All set. Let me know when you want to be changed again.”

It was a bit of a small surprise that the diapers still fit me so well but then again, I am small and skinny for my age. The stretch sides were barely even stretched out thanks to my almost no existent waist and hips. “This looks so much nicer on you than those other horrible ones you have been playing in! They are going to be so much cheaper and easier to find as well too! It’s a good thing you had some in your supply! I guess you you were at least smart enough to get some to try to save some money so there is that at least.

Now then, the trash is overflowing and needs to be run to the curb for pickup before it starts to stink up the house anymore.” I went to my room and dropped the skirt off. I was reaching for my jeans when she stopped me. “No need to put those on and cover up your cute diaper! It’s really nice outside right now so you don’t need those jeans. If anyone does see you then it is simply one less person that you will have to inform about your being a baby still in diapers. They can all see just how cute your diapers make you look as well!

Now go get all five of the cans wheeled out to the curb or I’ll add to your punishment for not obeying me.” I really hate her at times like this and would love to just beat her face to a pulp to wipe that evil grin off of it. Instead I grabbed one of the full cans and began to roll it out to the curb for pickup tomorrow morning. I hate what she has become recently and what she has been doing to me. She has been getting worse and worse the last few years it seems. I wondered if it would be possible to get her committed for her insane ideas and her abusive punishments.

END THREE

That's it for this chapter folks.  Thank you for reading this so far.  I will likely post the next chapter sometime next week as my screwy schedule and health permit.  All comments and questions are welcomed.

• Like 2

I had read the other version of the story long ago, I can't remember a whole lot of it. I have enjoyed reading this version of it. Thank you so much for the work you are putting into this story.

There is a reason for her mother's behavior but it wont be revealed until almost the end of the story.  I have a good portion of the story written and what is not waiting to be rewritten is already outlined as to what happens in those chapters so I know what is going  to happen all the way up to the end of the story.  As it is,  Her mother does not react well to surprises and changes as you have read and it only gets harder for her poor daughter to deal with as the story goes on.  Her mother will continue to make things tough for her through the story and I wont spoil things and tell you good folks what happens and what is going on with her mother or what caused her to start going off the deep end.  I will try to get another chapter posted early next week.  Chapter six is done and I am starting on chapter seven today.  At any rate, thank you all for reading and replying.

You are to be congratulated for taking the time, in outline form, to set this story up all the way to the end.  I have repeatedly encouraged other writers on this site to write the end before the beginning, lest they write themselves into a corner.  Moreover, your flow is very good.  I am also strongly in favor of reveals, but remembering the old adage that you cannot introduce the murderer in the last two chapters of a mystery, I favor the layered onion approach rather than a single reveal.  Giving the reader a steady diet of clues to decipher keeps his/her interest high.  Two details in this last chapter caught my eye.  First, Mrs. Clark lives right next door; and second, the mother is off at work 9 hours a day.  Mrs. Clark is already conspiring with Liz, so what is to prevent the two of them from further, collaborative  attempts to undercut the mother's apparent cruelty?  I say "apparent," however, because Liz has just used one of Tommy's messy diapers to achieve multiple orgasms.  I have wondered throughout whether Liz is manipulating both her mother and Mrs. Clark to achieve the exact outcome that she desires.  Time will tell.      

14 hours ago, widowmaker said:

There is a reason for her mother's behavior but it wont be revealed until almost the end of the story.  I have a good portion of the story written and what is not waiting to be rewritten is already outlined as to what happens in those chapters so I know what is going  to happen all the way up to the end of the story.  As it is,  Her mother does not react well to surprises and changes as you have read and it only gets harder for her poor daughter to deal with as the story goes on.  Her mother will continue to make things tough for her through the story and I wont spoil things and tell you good folks what happens and what is going on with her mother or what caused her to start going off the deep end.  I will try to get another chapter posted early next week.  Chapter six is done and I am starting on chapter seven today.  At any rate, thank you all for reading and replying.

I can't wait for you to post the next 3 chapters. 

Jesus fucking christ, I hope Ms. Clark calls CPS. Both my parents were psychologically abusive when I came out two years ago. Thankfully nowhere near this next level but yeah this hits close to home. TBH if I was Liz I'd probably haul ass out of there to a woman's shelter....

Liz goes through some very huge changes in the next chapter.  These changes affect her for life once again and make things very difficult for her for quite a while.  One minor spoiler.  What happens is very ugly and almost kills her.  Almost done writing chapter seven and will be able to post chapter three billion sometime next century.  lol.  Honestly going to try for Monday or tuesday if I can get the chapter done to my satisfaction.

Have a 79 pound pitbull lab mix that seems to think he is a lap puppy and waits until I start writing then decides he wants up in my lap so he can wash my face.  So besides some heart issues I have that nutcase dog to deal with too.  Still on target for a Monday chapter release.  Liz will have her life change even more than before in the upcoming chapter.  I also want to say thank you all for reading and commenting.

I am keeping a few chapters as a buffer.  Just about done with seven.  At any rate, here is the next chapter for all of you.

FOUR

My mother watched me the entire time I was taking the trash out to the curb and praying that no one saw me. Halfway out to the curb my luck failed as a group of people came by in a car and slowed down to look and laugh at me. I turned red as they laughed as they pointed at my diapered rear end. The only thing I was allowed to wear was one of the messed up shirt and a diaper. More people passed by while I ran the trash out to the curb. Most of them laughed. Some Honked. Some made rude comments and a few even took pictures while laughing at me.

With the last trash can set out to the curb I was more than ready to go back inside the house and hide from the world. I just wanted to get away from the torture my crazy mother was putting me through and try to forget about everything for a little while. My mother held up a clear plastic garbage sack full of my used diapers with writing in big black letters on it. “Liz’s used diapers” There would be no mistaking what was in the bag and the lettering made sure everyone knew who the diapers belonged to. “You almost forgot a bag. They are yours so you can take them out to the curb unless you want to wear a few of them again for a while.”

I just wanted to hit her so badly at this point but instead took the bag from her as she smiled at me. “You sure you don’t want to take few out to play with later?” I almost said something to her but held my tongue and hung my head in shame as I walked the bag to the curb and set it on top of the full cans. A couple of cute guys were watching me and filming me with their phones while laughing. Another one used a digital camera to take pictures of me. I hate my life and my mother more and more with each passing second.

I had to endure the stares and remarks of everyone seeing me while my mother watched the entire thing with a sadistic smile. Mrs. Clark pulled in and watched me with a look of concern and sadness on her face. I wanted to talk to her but my mother had made it perfectly clear to her and to me that we were never to talk to each other ever again. I had no one to turn to talk to about this whole mess and all the hell my mother was putting me through, I wondered if it was possible to die from being humiliated the way I was.

I enjoyed the feel of the diapers and wanted to explore them more on my terms but now, thanks to my mother, I only wanted out of them. My mother was enjoying every moment of the torture she was putting me through while I hated it. She has made my life a living hell and refuses to listen to reason from anyone. Twice I tried to tell her about my weak bladder and how wearing diapers helped keep my bedding and clothes dry at night but, as usual, she refused to listen to me. “You wanted the diapers so now you have them. Enjoy them while you can.”

My mother refused to listen to reason from anyone and was sure that my diapers were just for fun and not for a practical reason. She felt that I was wearing and using diapers because I enjoyed doing so and secretly wanted to be a baby again. No matter what I tried to tell her she refused to listen to me and only believed what she wanted to believe. I had wanted to explore wearing diapers on my terms and not on her insane terms. Unless someone managed to get through her thick skull there would be no doing anything unless it was on her terms.

Once she had nothing more for me to run outside to the curb she finally let me have my jeans back after publicly checking to see if I needed a fresh diaper yet. Around the house it was a non stop barage of humiliating and scornful remarks from my mother. All my clothes I had left were altered by her to point out my diapered status to the world. Everything she did was designed to humiliate me further by letting everyone know I was wearing diapers. Yesterday she mad me wear a dirty diaper and then changed me out on the front lawn where everyone could see me getting changed into a clean diaper while she made me drink from a bottle. There was no mistaking the fact that she was going more and more insane as the days went by.

My computer normally offered some peace but she kept passing by my room and checking the status of my diaper every few minutes. I needed some peace and a break from mother before I snapped. The weather was nice so perhaps a walk along one of my favorite trails would give me some peace from my insane mother and her attempts at slowly driving me insane. Maybe some time away from her would allow me to figure out a way out of this living nightmare I was stuck in.

I packed a few of my favorite notebooks of ideas and sketches for my stories and then some spare diapers, wipes and plastic bags for the used diapers to be put into after they were used by me. This would allow me to at least change in peace if I messed or wet myself. Outside the house my mother could not as easily get to me and further humiliate me. She was too lazy to follow me when I went hiking or even to the library so this allowed me a small measure of peace.

My mother stopped me at the door and opened my pack to see what was packed inside of it. My ugly old yellow pack was the only one big enough to hold my laptop and everything so I used it until I could somehow get another one in a different color. “Wrong diapers, honey! She removed my youth diapers and replaced them with the smaller pampers diapers instead. I preferred the youth diapers but she preferred the pampers instead as they were cheaper and served to humiliate me further. She put four pampers in the pack and then zipped it shut for me. “The other diapers are for night time only! Besides, these are cheaper, easier to find and look so much better on you!”

Now you can piss and shit yourself to your heart’s content and not have to worry about having to hold it back since the diapers are expensive! These are perfect for a baby to wear and much cheaper as well. They sell them at the drugstore down the street and in some of the other stores around town as well. The other ones are for when you want to lay in your own piss and sit in your own shit while in bed! Tell you what, if you like, you can put on one of the messy ones if you like and I’ll even help you get it on right!

Before you go, I need to do one more thing for you! Hold still!” She took a large black marker out of her pocket and wrote on my backpack in big letters, “LIZ’S DIAPER BAG”. “There. Now you won’t have to worry about which pack is yours.” I am beginning to think that God must hate me for some damned reason. Why did I have to be stuck with a mother who was slowly going off the deep end and was determined to take me with her?

I was just barely halfway down the sidewalk to the road when mom called out from the door loudly. “Don;t forget to change your diapers occasionally, honey! You don’t want to get a diaper rash! Have fun!” Everyone outside in the area heard her and looked at me. At times like this I just want to go ballistic on her but it would only make things worse. I wondered if I could claim temporary insanity for beating her to a pulp. This whole mess makes me want to scream in frustration.

To make matters worse for me, she had taken my laptop out of my pack saying she needed to fix it for me. There was not a damned thing wrong with it but I’m betting she will throw some garbage on it that will piss me off and humiliate me further. She was likely going to try to find a way to make it tell the entire world that I was wearing diapers again. I’m betting whatever garbage she put on my machine will make a mess of things as well and I’ll have to spend time fixing it.

Without a laptop I could not work on any of my stories or on any of my games. To avoid more humiliation my walk took me through as many alleys as possible to get to the park. This would ensure that very few people saw me and teased me about what my clothes said.The hike was peaceful and enjoyable enough but still nerve wracking as I kept waiting for someone I know to show up and say something to me about my diapers. The pack was no help either as my mother had written on it in big letters so everyone could read it and laugh about it as well as tease me about what it said.

Upon arriving at the park I found a tree and sat down with my back against it in an effort to hide from the world. I did not want anyone seeing me right now or reading what my shirt, jeans, or pack said on them. After a group of cute guys walked past and failed to notice me I let out my breath in relief at having avoided one possible problem for the moment. A minute later I got up and went straight for a trail that led off into the dense woods surrounding the West side of the park. I had no clue where it went but anything was better than going home to face my mother.

Maybe by the time I finished hiking the trail I would be able to figure out how to get of this mess with my insane mother and return my life to some semblance of normal. The trail made me wish for my mountain bike as it would be a fun ride but it needed parts to make it functional again. I needed new brakes, a new chain, and a new seat. Until this latest disaster with my crazy mother I was going to get the parts or maybe save up and get a new one. That was not happening now thanks to my mother and the diaper taped securely around my waist.

As the trail wound on I ran numerous scenarios through my head at insane speed as I considered the mess and what to do about it. I wanted my life back and wanted to explore wearing diapers on my own terms. This only made me hate my life even more as it was depressing to not have a a good way to get things back to normal. Everything I could think of depended on her listening to reason and there was no way she was going to to do that.

With my mother being extremely stubborn and refusing to see things from anyone elses perspective anymore it made things miserable for me. She thinks I enjoy wetting and messing in a diaper all the time and that the punishment is only allowing me to enjoy the diapers more instead of teaching me a lesson. For some damned reason she seems to believe that I enjoy using my diapers and that every time I wet or mess in them that I am enjoying it. She is evidently thinking that humiliating me will be a fitting punishment and make me want to give up diapers forever when she lifts the punishment. She never listens to reason and now after having had to use the diapers for almost two weeks my control is almost completely gone. The fact that her forcing me to use them has done this to me is a fact she conveniently chooses to overlook. In her delusional mind, the entire punishment is just and all my attempts at reasoning are merely lies.

The hike had allowed my mind to unwind and the stress to lighten up quite a bit a no one else was on the trail at this time. The trail eventually wound back tot he park so once back at the park I changed into a dry diaper and then began my hike home. The long hike had taken me a couple of hours and by the time home came into view it was three hours later than before. The moment I was in the door she checked my diaper to make sure I did not need changing and then found the used on in a bag in my pack. She was making sure I had not taken the diaper off to try and get out of using it. When she found nothing to fuss about she let me go.

Unfortunately the gas escaping from my hind end all morning was more than just gas this time. The mess exploded into the seat of my diaper followed by a semi solid mess that went everywhere. I hoped she would let me go get changed but no such luck. She grabbed a diaper from my pack and laid me down out on the front lawn for everyone to see and proceeded to change my dirty diaper in view of everyone.

A pair of really cute guys watched and and one of them laughed as he watched my mother put a pacifier in my mouth to silence me and then wipe me clean. More pictures were taken of me by passing guys with their phones. One more guy stod and watched me get cleaned up and then diapered again while all but drooling over me as my mother lifted my shirt to show off my chest to him before sliding a diaper under me and then pulling it up in place and making sure it was secure. After this she sent me inside with dirty diaper and had me throw it in the diaper pail. I so hated her this.

Once back in my room I noticed that she had returned my laptop to me and it was sitting on my dresser. I was certain she had done something to it as it would not be like her to leave it alone. I know not to trust her to not mess it up somehow. She has to have done something to it so I would have to plug it in and boot it to find out how bad it was messed up.

It took twice as long as normal to boot up and the background was a picture of me getting changed out of one of my night time diapers that had been messy as well. It locked up twice on me during the boot up process thanks to whatever my mother put into it. The background was humiliating and was the first thing I changed. Upon working my way through some minor issues I was relieved to find that she had not found my porn picture stash.

It had taken me six months to find all the hardcore images in that stash of pictures. Some of the more recent ones featured hot looking guys in diapers as well. She had evidently either not found the stash, or had been unable to get past the encryption on the folder. The pictures were technically not legal for me to look at for two more years but I had no intention of waiting that long to see them.

I’m sure my mother would have thrown a fit if she had seen any of the pictures in this folder. I liked how the guys looked and it always got me in the mood for sex when I looked at the images. I dreamed of a few of them changing me and then taking me and making me scream in pleasure before finishing my diaper change. It was my filthy minded fantasy to have at least two of them pleasure me at the same time while laying in a diaper halfway through a diaper change.

After a few more minutes I forced myself to leave the folder or I would end up pleasuring myself and getting nothing done. It did not take me very long to find out that she had indeed messed with my laptop. A number of my specialty debugging programs were gone and my copy of MAYA Auto desk was so corrupted it would not even load. Most of my technical software had been messed up big time and in numerous cases, corrupted beyond repair. This pissed me off as Maya was not cheap and had cost me quite a bit to get a legal copy of the software.

It took me almost another 15 minutes of frustrating lockups to find a ton of spyware on my laptop as well in at least three root directory files along with four viruses that would cause any windows machine to have problems. I shook my head in frustration and grabbed my code books off the shelves and was thankful she had not thought to ruin them. It took me almost five hours of pouring through the books to fix the damage done to my laptop. After recovering most of the data I took a minor break to rest my eyes a moment. Breaking into a secure source code is a pain but that’s what I had to do to fix most of the issues.

I decided that I needed a break from programming and decided to get on the internet for a while. I found out the hard way that she had used some type of nanny program to block me from all my game sites and tech sites as well as my favorite porn sites. Even my e-mail account was blocked by the software program that was supposed to protect children while on the internet. Half the sites that were safe even for children would not load. This was a battle my mother should not have started as computers are my area of expertise.

I changed my diaper after she went to bed and put on one of the diapers that I preferred to wear. It felt good to be out of the tight pampers and into a diaper that fit better. Once the change was done it was time to remove that annoying nanny software from my computer before it did any more damage. My mother was starting to get me more and more angry and it was only going to be a matter of time before I snapped if she kept this shit up.

I finally finished the last of the repair work around one in the morning. I stood up and stretched only to feel my soaked diaper drooping down low from being used heavily. At least it had held and nothing else was wet. After a quick change it was time to begin plotting some revenge on my mother. I wanted to do something that would get her attention but not point back to me as the one who did it. A smile came across my face as an idea formed.

My mother prided herself on being very smart, but she knew next to nothing about computers. It was time to teach her a lesson she would not soon forget. No one installs a bunch garbage nanny programs on my computer and gets away with it. My revenge was going to be fun and a bit evil, but so worth it. My mother thought of herself as smarter than me in everything but my computer skills are top of the line where hers are almost non existent.

My idiot mother never bothered to regularly change her passwords so I knew what it was and how to make use of that knowledge. Messing her computer up was going to child’s play for me. I dug out an old disc with an attack program on it that I had creat4eed some time ago and over the home network I loaded it into my mother’s computer. The program would download and install all sorts of garbage onto her hard drive. Though it was untested this was the perfect time to test it. It took some restraint to not bust out laughing at my act of revenge.

She had gone out and spent money on a security software suite that was garbage and I had been forced to clean up the mess it made and reprogram the security features of the software. The crap she bought loaded spyware into her system and began looking for bank information and credit card information as well as passwords to other accounts. I cleaned up that mess and neer told her the password to her repaired sucurity suite. If she had known it then she would have just messed it up which would have forced me to fix it for her.

With the last of the oftware loaded into the system and her security turned off I set the attack to start at high noon. What she was going to have to deal with would be most amusing. As an added bonus I downloaded three more viruses and set them loose on her computer as well. This would make it even harder for anyone to clean up the mess unless you knew the right passcodes. The viruses had been written by me and sent to a pedophile last year for trying to solicit me over the internet. Her computer would locke her our of it at random times and unless you had the passcode you were not getting anything done anytime soon.

As I stood up and stretched again after a long marathon of code work I felt my wet diaper sag a bit between my legs. A familiar feeling in my back let me know it was time to to mess myself again since the toilet was off limits to me. I bent over the desk and pushed hard. The seat of my diaper bulged out as a log slid into it from out of my body. It was tempting to play but I had a different idea and grabbed a fresh diaper to change into. The clock on the bathroom wall said 2:30 in the morning so my mom would not be up for a while. I patted the back of the diaper and barely resisted the urge to have some messy diaper fun.

I mashed the mess against me just once before removing the diaper and rolling it up. I dropped it into the garbage next to the sink where it would have plenty of time to ferment and stink up the entire bathroom. I had been careful with the tapes so once everything was done I might still be able to have some fun with it. Regardless, by the time my mother got up for a shower the bathroom would smell horribly. I hoped she found the smell bad enough to make it unusable.

I finally woke up again about 11:00 to the sound of my mother fussing and cursing at her computer. I had drank a lot of soda to stay awake last night but the diaper had contained all of it without any damage to anything else. With my mother busy I grabbed another of the diapers I preferred and made my way over to change in the bathroom. I paused by her doorway for a second and waited for her to turn her attention back to her computer.

The programs I dumped into it were doing their jobs nicely and soon her system would be needing a new hard drive for all the porn and garbage she was finding loading onto her hard drive. When she made an attempt to get to her e-mail it sent her to one of my favorite sites for diaper wearing guys. The downloads still continued and soon enough another set of programs would kick in and then she would really get pissed off.

I smiled as she barely got into her e-mail and then walked into the bathroom which had the fan on to clear out the stink. This made me smile since she must have gone to get a shower and the smell hit her. I shut and locked the bathroom door knowing full well that my mother would be busy for a while yet arguing with her computer. My soaked diaper was removed and allowed to fall tot he floor with a plop. A smile crept onto my face as I reached for the messy diaper in the waste can. It was time for some fun.

Without waiting I laid the dirty diaper on the floor and unrolled it carefully. It took a few seconds to unfold and unroll it then get it open all the way. The mess was still sitting in the diaper as my heart sped up in anticipation of what was to come. I was so aroused it was ridiculous as I lowered myself onto the messy diaper completely. I sighed in pleasure as the mess spread out underneath me as I sat in it. I pulled the front up between my legs but only fastened the bottom two tapes then sank two fingers into myself. I rocked back and forth in the mess as my fingers found a perfect rhythm that felt great. After a few minutes I exploded in an orgasm that left me weak and out of breath as well as seeing stars for a second.

I stood up with the messy diaper sticking to me and pulled the front up the rest of the way before taping up the last two tapes. I knew I was a huge mess and did not care as I made sure the diaper was on tightly with all four tapes still sticking in place. I managed to push out a small amount more into the seat and played around in it a few more minutes before finally deciding to call it good before my mother caught me wearing a messy diaper and enjoying it. After mashing the mess around some more and sitting in it while rubbing myself off through the diaper I was finally satisfied but still wished I could have worn it a little longer.

Within a few minutes I had removed the mess and put it in a plastic bag to cut down on the smell. As usual I had to use the shower to get completely clean again. The water ran brown a few minutes until I got the last of it off of me. That had been very fun and relieved a lot of stress. I planned to try to do that and more at a later date. For now I dried and got a clean diaper on followed by the horrible clothes mother made me wear. She had taken all my normal clothes and locked them up in the attic in a trunk where I could not get to them.

When I finished dressing and left the bathroom she was still yelling at her computer. I was very happy to hear that it was starting to crash and smiled as the screen went blue and displayed an error message. It was a nice feeling to know that she was as miserable as I was and that I had made her that way in retaliation for messing with my laptop. Paybacks are a bitch. Now If I could just force her into diapers and make her suffer as well that would be great. That is something I would love to do to her and then let her deal with the same humiliation I have to deal with.

I made it to my room and rounded up my laptop and all the cords and everything for it in hopes of making a break for it before she found a new way to humiliate me. My pack had my laptop, wipes, bags and end extra diapers. I was just zipping it up when she came storming into my room mad as hell. I almost smiled but that would have gotten me into too much trouble so I kept a neutral expression on my face and hoped whatever she had in mind was not too bad.

END FOUR

That's it for chapter four.  Hope you folks enjoyed it.  All questions and comments are welcomed.  Thank you for reading this.

• Like 4