LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poo in a swimming pool

I want to stage an accident where I poo in a swimming pool. I know I will need to do some planning if I'm going to pull this off as I don't want to get caught. 

I need to know if anyone can recommend any adult swim nappies it would be good as I've never bought them before or whether I should just wear my normal swimming trunks. I'm definitely planning to go to a pool that's a little way away from home as I enjoy swimming and therefore want to go to a pool that I know I won't use again.

I remember my friend did this when we were both about 8 or 9 and we were in a swimming lesson together. He'd been complaining of a stomachache and suddenly a really big bulge appeared in the back of his trunks. He was really upset and he was only wearing Y fronted swimming trunks so it was really obvious what had happened. I just wished it had been me. At the time I was already into DL stuff although I didn't know what it was at the time and I used to go in my pants whenever I had the chance such as being alone in my room.

Ok I'll have to apologize it's seems like this one might be a bit extreme. I definitely won't do it. 

I do use nappies for their intended purpose in public and enjoy doing this. Part of what I like doing is to plan certein places where I could go. It seems like a swimming pool might have been a bit of an extreme idea. 

Sorry again. 

Jackk

No one here, would tell you to not enjoy yourself, and even people who don’t like to mess themselves, would tell you not to do so, for yourself. You like it, there’s nothing wrong with that. But most, if not all, will advertise you not to involve other people, who have no wish to be. It’s onething, if you had an uncontrollable accident, and entirely another to purposely plain to inflict your fetish on unsuspecting outsiders. Please have fun, and enjoy yourself, but not at the expense of others! 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

No one here, would tell you to not enjoy yourself, and even people who don’t like to mess themselves, would tell you not to do so, for yourself. You like it, there’s nothing wrong with that. But most, if not all, will advertise you not to involve other people, who have no wish to be. It’s onething, if you had an uncontrollable accident, and entirely another to purposely plain to inflict your fetish on unsuspecting outsiders. Please have fun, and enjoy yourself, but not at the expense of others! 

100% this

Would you want to be swimming in a pool enjoying yourself and having a good relaxing fun day only to swim up to someone's floating turd in your face?  Good grief man!  Poop in your own pool at home or your bathtub but don't even consider anything like this in a public place again.  Glad though, that you rethought the idea!  Listen to the others here my friend!  There is a lot of wisdom in what they say.

Don't do it. You give all DL's a bad reputation if you do something so stupid. It is one thing to hav an accident in a pool if you are incontinent like many of the people on this forum, myself included. I do not swim in public pools because I am incontinent and the chance of me having an accident is very real and I think it is absolutely wrong to expose anyone to my poop. How would you like it If someone you don't know came into your own pool and took a dump while you are swimming in your pool? I don't think you would like it at all.

Even if you are immune to the (highly valid) social arguments posed by other respondents as to why this is a bad idea, we are still left with simple science (which also thinks it is a REALLY bad idea).

Have a read of the article below.

https://www.science.org.au/curious/everything-else/swimming-pool

Oznl (owner and maintainer of a 55,000 litre in-ground heated pool kept at 30C and 5ppm free chlorine and no, I have never, EVER....)