LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Partners

wetskipants

How do you break the topic of pee play with a partner when you have never done it and you have no idea if they will be in to it - and you even suspect they won't? Do you take the plunge? Does anyone have any success stories along these line? What happened?

7 hours ago, Logan T said:

I found just be honest about it don't hide it 

LoganT, I've mustered the courage to reveal my love of tights/pantyhose and bodysuits and that has all gone down just fine. But this feels like a much bigger step. Part of me feels like I've taken a few risks already and maybe that's as far as I should go ...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Best way in my humble experience, is to share a bath, and mention that you really need to pee, but not sure if you can make it to the loo, and just gauge the reaction,,,

First time with my ex, we were bathing and she mentioned she needed the loo, I replied that she didn't need to get out of the bath, and she could kneel and just let go.  She said "alright if you're sure you don't mind", knelt over me and let go in my face, turns out she was really into pee games but thought I might not be, nothing ventured, nothing gained!,,,

• Like 1