LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does it turn you on when your little messes?

Jbo

And what do you do when your little poops ? as in make them sit , squish it with your hand etc?

I havent had to deal with a messey diaper yet.... but i have notice the nice fellings  i get just from checking a diaper...i also notice it more fun to check a diaper when under clothing vs a diaper warn without pants for clothing....  i guss it bacause since i cant see it im really checking 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Okay i can know answer this.... i had one of my abdl little firends over  he was helping out with spring clean up.  So diapers overalls and t shirt.....i told him to not poop in the porty and he dident he held it in from the day befor to enshure a large movement...... when the time finally  came and he pooped.  I told him it would be an hour befor we would stop for lunch. And i would change him befor lunch.   So we went about our work mowing and clearing brush.... then right befor we went in i pushed him on the swing set with butt huger seats.  For 15 min.......   needled  to say the poop was everywhere  after 15 min of pumping on the swingset..... he said 1/2 thure that he felt the poop ozzie  out the back of his diaper.....good thing he had on overalls.     It tuck 10 min to clean hin up....... normally  im not into messey diaper changes But it was nice giveing a young abdl a once in a lifetime experience

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

while we don't do much in the way of messing, I'm always eager for the humiliation side of things and messing is something I want to start doing more of with my SO.

• 2 years later...

Pooping in a diaper is part of a babies life so why would it not be part of an age regressor who goes back to being a baby? Being a mommy to a baby or an Adult baby the responsibility for caring for messy diapers is part of the job.  It isn't a turn on at all for me it is something I just have to do as a mommy. 

• Like 1