LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting

The worst thig i have found is not being able to turst anyone. I told my best mate and he told everyone at my work place it was very hard to work there after that. I'm no longer mates with him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a bed wetter. I started a lil over a year ago. From what the docs say its due from stress. It comes and goes, as in its not every night im wet but i can never tell the days im gunna be wet so i diaper up.(unless im trying to be a big girl) Sometimes i still have issues about it. But lately i've found i sleep better diapered anyway so i guess it doesnt hurt. *shrugs* Its a part of life that im kinda embracing oddly because i do enjoy wearing.

I pretty much, have the same story. I wet on and off due to stress (I guess), but wear frequently. I've tried to embrace a DL side to make it 'easier.' Still hard to get over the fact though since diapers are so stigmatized.

• 8 years later...
On 09/03/2007 at 1:20 AM, nappyman said:

Hello my name is nappyman (steve) and i have bed wetting problem. I wear diapers/nappies at night and was wondering is there anyother people out there who has this problem two. If so i would like to chat with you. Here is my e-mail address ladsnightin@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...
On 02/02/2008 at 1:13 AM, nappyman said:

The worst thig i have found is not being able to turst anyone. I told my best mate and he told everyone at my work place it was very hard to work there after that. I'm no longer mates with him.

Most people I know now realise I am incontinent and dependant on nappies. No one has ever really said much about it I certainly haven't lost ant friends or work colleges over it.

I pretty much, have the same story. I wet on and off due to stress (I guess), but wear frequently. I've tried to embrace a DL side to make it 'easier.' Still hard to get over the fact though since diapers are so stigmatized.

Yes diapers are stigmatized by many adults of a juvenile nature and mindset, if you need them wear them and screw anyone who is not adult enough to understand or comprehend that your diapers are as much for you as they are for them, I bet they will shut up and more or importantly grow up the first time someone pees on there couch or Christensen the guest room bed because they did not wear adequate protection . If they can't accept who you are as a person with or without continence they do not deserve or rate your time and friendship throw them back and get yourself some real friends . Diapers are insurance that your pants will not be ruined or what you are siting on or laying on will be protected from an accident, to somebody that item cost time and money. Does Motor vehicles tell people who own a Yugo, you do not have to carry insurance because your vehicle is cheap and ugly and it would be blessing if you wrecked it, no because whatever you wreck it on has significance to the owner, just because you have a little car does not mean that your not going to be in an accident with Ferrari or Rolls Royce , your car matters to you as much as there's do to them , just as your diapers.

I don't advertise mine but I don't flaunt them either , I wear them and get on with living because I am a responsible human being just as I hope those around me are. Wear wet don't get upset , life is to short and fleeting to let some jackass make it harder on you and therefor them. Keep it safe out there if that means a diaper so be it , sort the rest out later.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Have been a bed wetter up to the age of 17 then stopped and then started again at 24 and has continued now it's daytime wettings also. Have learned a lot about different diapers over the years. You have to find the right product that does the best and fits the best. For me it is tranquility ATN's for both night and daytime. Doesn't leak due the high absorbency level and has leak gaurds that extend higher from the back to the front of the diaper. The padding extends more to the sides of the diaper where the tape tabes go witch prevent leaks.

• 1 year later...